Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 6: Samantha's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Samantha's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

"Finally!" I thought as the big plane's wheel touched the ground. This vacation certainly started out badly. First, that awful meeting that made me miss the flight I was suppose to take. Then the delay in Atlanta as the plane was checked for some equipment failure.

The only bright note was my seat mate Kevin. He was a big guy, well over six feet and very muscular. We had started chatting while waiting for take off and had continued like old friends, learning more and more about each other as the drinks flowed and the plane flew into deepening twilight.

We were both married, me to Bill and Kevin to a cute little brunette. He had shown me her picture along with the baby they had had just a few weeks before. He was obviously in love with them both.

I found myself stealing glances at his broad thick chest and slender hips. Damn I was horny, it had been 3 days since Bill and I had been together. Three long days of frustration.

As I listened to Kevin I found my mind wandering back to that time. Bill had been his usual wonderful self. Driving me to many glorious orgasms. I had returned the favor. I shuddered as I remembered the night. "Lord I'd better get off this and right now!" I thought.

Just then the intercom bussed to life, "Ladies and Gentleman This is the pilot speaking." Oh great, I thought. "I'm sorry to inform you that we have to land in Orlando due to an equipment problem. There is no danger. However there isn't another aircraft in place to take you the rest of the way. We will of course put you up in a hotel for the night and have a new plane here in the morning. We're sorry for any inconvenience."

Inconvenience! Another night away from Bill, or more specifically in my frame of mind, another night away from Bill's body. Over the murmurs from the passengers I became aware of Kevin's voice, "Samantha?"

"Oh I'm sorry Kevin. What was that?"

"I was just wondering if, since we're going to be stranded, if you'd have dinner with me tonight?"

"I'd love to," I said.

There was a bus waiting to take us to a hotel a short way from the airport, and Kevin and I sat side by side in silence through the short trip. I wondered what was going through his mind. I had seen him looking at my legs a number of times on the trip. Was he thinking about making a play for me? About spending the evening in my bed? I felt my nipples grow hard and my pussy got wet just thinking about it.

As the bus arrived at the hotel, we were given our rooms, and Kevin and I agreed to meet in about an hour in the restaurant. He had wanted to go directly in, but I had told him I needed to shower badly, so he agreed to wait.

Entering the room, I started to remove my clothes. Blouse and then bra. (Ahhh that felt good). Skirt and panty hose, panties. My hands massaged my breasts feeling the nipples harden even further. I stretched slowly. As I did I caught sight of myself in the mirror. My medium length blond hair was mussed from the trip. I pulled my 23 inch belly in just a bit below my 37DD breasts.

"Would Kevin be interested?" I wondered. "Of course," my mind answered. I had never met a guy that didn't want to use me. My hand wandered down to my belly and then lower into the light blond hair between my legs. My 35 inch hips began to move in gentle undulations as my finger touched my clit.

"Ohhhhhhh God, I need to cum!" I moaned.

Laying on the bed my legs opened. My fingers entered, driving me higher and higher. My nails rubbed my clit gently and my hips arched as I came. Groaning I thought of Bill, "God, I need his big cock." I came again and yet again.

My next awareness was the phone ringing. I grabbed my watch and looked. My God I must have dosed off it was more than an hour since I had entered the room. "Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hi," Kevin said, "Been waiting for you. You almost ready?"

"I'm sorry," I said, "I dosed off. Why don't you give me ten minutes then come up. I'll get my shower done and we'll be ready."

I hopped in and took a much too quick shower. The warm water felt so lovely cascading down over my body, that I never wanted to leave. Added to that the fact that as I soaped myself, I became aroused again. All I really wanted to do at this time was stay right there, but Kevin was coming. I had to get ready.

I pulled on black bikini panties, a garter belt, and black stockings. Then my bra and a mid thigh length skirt. Finally, a white blouse. A knock. Kevin was here. "Come on in," I said, "It's open." The door opened and there he stood. God, he looked good. He was dressed in a sports jacket and slacks, his shirt was stretched across his thick chest. I guess that was when I decided. Tonight he was mine.

"You look fantastic," he said as he surveyed my body. I think I actually blushed. "Thank you," I said, "So do you." I sat down and pulled on my high heels, being sure that as I did he was able to look up under my skirt to my thighs and possibly beyond.

The dinner was wonderful. The talk and the champagne flowed. I found myself getting rather giddy, from a combination of sexual tension and the drinks. It felt wonderful. After we finished, we went into the lounge and found a table for two in the corner. We ordered drinks and sat listening to the music the band was playing. My hand was on Kevin's arm, my nails lightly caressing his flesh as we talked. I noticed him, on more than one occasion, looking at my breasts. Fine with me, I thought as I smiled at him.

The band started to play one of my favorite songs, a slow Aaron Neville number, and I asked if we could dance. "Of course," he said taking my arm and leading me to the small dance floor. My hand disappeared in his as he gently pulled me next to him. His other hand was on the small of my back as we moved together in time with the music. God, I was feeling so sexy.

I moved closer to him, gently sliding into his arms. My breasts touching his chest, our thighs touching gently as we moved. His hand released mine, and both my arms lifted going around his neck. His hands closed on my back and his fingers gently probed the top of my ass. Looking up I found myself looking directly into his eyes, my head tilted back, his lowered, our lips touched.

My whole body shuddered. I groaned into his mouth. My body moved even closer to him, we had stopped dancing now. We just stood on the floor feeling each other's bodies. My hand slid between us going down to his crotch. My fingers closed on the lump I found there and massaged it slowly.

I broke the kiss and looked up into his eyes, with what I hoped was a sultry sexy look and asked, "Your room or mine?"

Kevin looked down at me and smiled. "I think mine," he said.

We held hands like teenagers as we left the lounge. As we waited for the elevator Kevin's hand managed to drop to my ass lightly massaging the cheeks. It was all I could do to stand, it felt so wonderful. As the elevator door closed, we were alone. I moved into his arms and lifted my head licking his throat gently. Then standing on tip toes I kissed him hard, as my hand slid to his crotch again grasping him, pulling gently. I was rewarded with a moan.

I giggled as my lips went to his ear and my tongue came out and licked his earlobe gently. I whispered, "Are you ready for me Kevin? Do you want to put this big cock into my little pussy? Will you fuck me good?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.