Company Trip
Chapter 4: Pam's Story

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Pam's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

What a terrible way to start a vacation. After the night club I felt so ill that Greg took me back to our room and helped me undress and put me to bed. He offered to stay with me. "No! It's not fair that you be tied up like that. You go back and enjoy yourself. I'll be fine." So he kissed me gently then tucked me in and left. I was asleep in less time than it takes to tell it.

I awoke once about 2am and realized Greg wasn't back yet, but I was too worn down to even think and very shortly I was back asleep. Sometime after that I was disturbed by someone crawling into the bed and hugging me gently. Greg was back. Apparently Greg had set our travel alarm, because about 11:30 I was roused from sleep by an irritating buzzing. "I'm going to kill that clock," I thought.

Rolling over I started to gently tickle Greg blowing in his ear and saying, "Come on Greg, you're the one that set the alarm. What's going on?"

He slowly pulled himself over to me and as we cuddled said, "We're having lunch with everyone at 12:30. Do you feel OK?" I giggled as my hand slid down his belly and caressed his shaft and sack gently. "What do you think?" I asked.

As my hand rubbed him I became aware that his hair was sticky and matted to his lower belly. "What happened last night?" I wondered out loud.

Greg actually blushed. My Greg! Good lord. I stopped rubbing him and rolled over on top of him. My nipples grazing his hard chest causing them to harden instantly. I sat up straddling his waist and started to tease him. "Tell me what happened," I repeated, my fingers slowly teasing his nipples.

He moaned softly and gave me a short view of the previous evening. Good Lord I thought. Wendy!? The girl that always seemed so straight? Greg and I had swapped on occasion and I know he had wanted to talk to Rick about it, but they always seemed too, I don't know, "Uptight" I guess.

This could be an interesting vacation for sure. Realizing our time was getting short, we went into the shower and soaped each other up and I used the washcloth to gently clean away the caked on love juices from the night before. Of course I did manage to tease him a bit as I was doing it. If only we had time! But no it was late.

I asked Greg what he thought I should wear today and he said, "I don't know what your feelings are about it, but it appears this could be a very sexy vacation. Is that something you want?" I thought barely a moment and replied: "Are you asking me if I want to swap with your friends? The answer was "Yes!!" My answer was also a very quick "YES!!!" I was getting excited just thinking about it and I pulled out a sexy short dress and garter belt and hose.

On the way down we ran into Rick and Wendy. I had to look twice at her. God she had changed. Her trim little body was dressed in a thigh length skirt and the blouse she had on made it very obvious that she wore no bra. I was actually a bit jealous, her smaller breasts were tight with no visible sag, and the nipples were very erect against the nearly see through fabric of the blouse. I had never seen her like that, and I estimated the size of her breasts as B's possibly C's, but no bigger. My D cup would never stand up like that.

We met Jim and Bill in the lobby and I couldn't help but notice the look that passed between Bill and Wendy. I turned to Greg and said, "What was that all about?" He smiled and said "You should have seen those two last night! They put on quite a show."

After an initial round of pleasantries, we sat down to a perfectly lovely lunch. The wine and the conversation flowing freely. Two things were fairly obvious, first Rick appeared to be a bit sullen and second Wendy couldn't keep her eyes off Bill.

I made myself a promise to find out what had happened last night. As the guy's tee time approached. I leaned over to Wendy and said, "What are we going to do while these guys play golf? Do you want to go do a bit of shopping?"

Wendy said "I think I'd rather just go soak in the pool if that's OK with you."

I must admit that sounded great, just to relax in the warm water for the afternoon. Of course it also made it easier for me to pry. My hand slid slowly up Greg's leg and I cupped him under the table squeezing gently as my lips sought out his ear. I whispered, "Now don't you get all tired out! I've got to get some use out of this thing later!" I giggled as his body sat upright and he struggled to stay still.

"Damn you Pam!" he whispered, "It's going to be hard to concentrate on golf now." I just laughed as Wendy and I took our leave of the guys and headed for our rooms. Each of us adding a bit more sway to our hips than usual. Wendy and I parted in the lobby with a promise to meet in the pool as soon as we changed.

I watched as Wendy walked down the corridor. "What has come over her?" I wondered. Usually a conservative dresser with a reserved manner. Her dress and carriage now made every guy she passed turn and admire her. What a change.

As I entered our room, my thoughts were full of what Greg had told me last night. How Wendy had danced for the guys performing a very sexy strip tease for them, before they all enjoyed her, many times if he wasn't exaggerating. I stood in front of the mirror, and my blouse slid slowly from my shoulders. Reaching back I unhooked my bra and slid it down my arms. Ahhhhh the freedom felt wonderful. My hands slowly massaged my breasts. My finger tips teasing the puffy nipples gently.

My hands lowered, sliding my skirt down and then my panties. I stood naked in front of the mirror. My fingertips moved gently down my belly and along my slit, tips just touching my clit massaging gently. I couldn't get the thought of Wendy out of my mind. "God I wish Greg were here," I thought as I shuddered through a small orgasm. "Lord look at the time," I thought as my mind cleared. Reaching into the drawer I took out a light blue bikini and slid it into place as I got ready to leave.

Looking in the mirror one last time I was pleased, and I wondered what the vacation would bring. Grabbing a towel I locked the door behind me and headed for the pool. Wendy was there ahead of me, and she looked absolutely wonderful. She had a white, rather modest, two piece on. It highlighted her slender little body, and the contrast of the white suit and her tanned skin was wonderful.

I took the chaise beside her and sat down leaning back as I enjoyed the warmth from the sun. Our conversation was limited for a brief period as we settled down and relaxed, each with our own thoughts. The pool was practically deserted and I noticed there was no one in the hot tub on the pool apron. "Come on Wendy. Let's try the hot tub," I said as I stood up.

"Sure," she said and held out her hand for me to help her up. Our hands met and a gentle tingle passed through me as I pulled her up. "AHHHHHHHHH," I moaned as I settled into the warmth of the water. Wendy agreed. "God this feels great!" she said as she slumped against the side of the tub. "My whole body aches." This was my chance. "Why is that?" I asked.

I was aware of Wendy watching me under half closed eye lids, finally she said: "It was a long night."

Now was the time... "Yes I know," I said, "Greg told me." Her eyes popped open and she blushed a bright red. "He told you about what?" she asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.