Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 3: Bill's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Bill's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

There I was with my cock thrusting into my coworker's wife as he watched. Wendy was a very sexy woman and she knew how to work my cock. She was also very vocal during sex and that was too much for me. I gave her one final thrust and began to pump the biggest cum load of my life into her exquisite body. My first blast triggered Wendy's orgasm and it was so intense that she passed out. My pride swelled when I realized that I was responsible for her intense pleasure.

I rolled off Wendy and watched her unconscious form breath raggedly. Her pussy was blood red and her juice flowed steadily from her opening. I watched with amazement as Wendy's pussy began to throb with her heartbeat. Soon streams and clumps of my cum started pulsing out and flowing over her pretty asshole. She came around gradually, moaning about how wonderful she felt. I looked at her face and she returned my gaze with a look of adoration. She said, "Thanks, baby for making me feel so wonderful."

"You're so welcome pretty lady," I said and added, "Remember, I intend to continue making love to you all night long."

Wendy sat up and put her hands back for support. "I'm ready whenever you are," she said. She looked around the room and asked, "How about the rest of you. Do you think you can give Bill a hand here?"

"I was hoping you would ask that," said Jim.

"You didn't think we would let Bill have all the fun, did you?" added Greg.

"Don't forget me," said Rick who was busy wiping the load of cum from his hands that he had blown while watching his wife fuck me.

Jim moved to the bed and sat down on the other side of Wendy. I got up as she turned to him and began to stroke his hard cock. Even though he was hard, she still stuffed the thing into her mouth and sucked. I watched as she expertly licked the shaft with her flicking tongue. She inflamed him with her words of encouragement, "I love your big cock, baby. Would you like to put it inside my pussy or do you want me to just suck you until you cum in my mouth. I would love it either way. I really want to taste your sweet cum but I also want to feel your big cock deep in my womb."

"Oh Wendy you are the sexiest woman I have ever been with," said Jim. His statement impressed me because Jim's wife was pretty hot. Jim pulled Wendy's face off his cock and up to his own. They kissed as Wendy straddled Jim. Her pussy was on the hunt and I watched with amusement as her undulating hips squirmed around until her pussy had found the head of Jim's cock. Once aligned she impaled herself. The whole process was done while Wendy kissed Jim passionately. Her pussy seemed to be on auto pilot.

Wendy broke the kiss and rose up allowing all of her weight to push her down over Jim's cock. With it now buried deep in her sloppy pussy she began to whip her hips forward and then backward giving Jim's cock one hell of a ride. I couldn't believe how talented Wendy was with her body. I was reminded of a belly dancer. I looked over at Rick and he had a big smile on his face. He knew what Jim was going through.

"Do you like that, baby?" asked Wendy.

"Oh shit, woman, what are you doing to me with your pussy?" asked Jim.

"I'll take that as a yes," said Wendy as she increased the pace of her undulating pelvis. She moved so fast it was a blur.

"OH... OH... OH... OW... OH... OW... SHHHIIIITTT... FFUUCCKK... III'MMM... GONNNNNA... CUM," moaned an overloaded Jim.

Wendy quickly popped off Jim and in one motion took his cock into her mouth to the root and buried her nose into his pubic hair. Jim thrust his pelvis against her face as he came. For about thirty seconds Jim held his ass about six inches off the bed and not only supported his own weight but that of Wendy's head and upper body as well. She held her head perfectly still as Jim coated her throat with several jets of cum. Finally Jim relaxed onto the bed and Wendy pulled her mouth off his cock. She smiled at Jim and said, "Yummy, thanks for the lovely taste."

As Jim left Wendy on the bed, Rick and Greg both advanced to take his place. They looked at each other as they reached the bed neither one wanting to yield Wendy to the other. Wendy solved the problem by saying, "I want both of you." She arranged Rick on his back then went to her purse and retrieved some love oil. She rubbed liberal amounts onto Rick's cock then greased up her cute backdoor. Wendy then laid on top of her husband with her back against his body. She reached down and rubbed Rick's rock hard cock against her rosebud. With a little effort and a few squeaks from Wendy the tool was soon embedded in her bowels. She then placed her hands back on either side of Rick to support her body as he pumped her ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.