Company Trip - Cover

Company Trip

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Chapter 2: Wendy's Story

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wendy's Story - They take a trip with the company and they share everything

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

When Bill said, "How about showing us what's underneath that outfit?" I realized how far this had gone. Where do I go next? The evening was ripe for sex, and I had four wonderful men here that were more than willing to fulfill my every fantasy. The problem was that one of them was my husband. How would he feel? I know he had brought up me being with other guys while he watched, but that was fantasy. This could be real and very quickly!

I put on what I hoped was my sexiest smile and did a slow dance in front of each of the men, ending with Rick my husband. I slowly spread my legs around his and sat down on his lap facing him, my lips finding his as my crotch ground on the lump in his pants. I didn't care that the skirt had surely raised up to my waist and all the other guys were getting a first class view of my ass as I moved on Rick's shaft.

Rick's breath came in short gasps. "My God Wendy," he whispered, "What are you doing?"

I looked into his eyes and then put my mouth to his ear and whispered, "You're the one that wanted me sexy, and I'm enjoying it!" I took a second to run my tongue lightly over his ear before continuing, "You've said you want to see me with other guys, well here's your chance. You know they all want to fuck me! Is that what you want? Do you want to see me fucking other guys right here and now? It's your choice."

With that I raised myself off him, and with one final squeeze of my hand on his shaft I resumed my dancing in the middle of the floor. My hands slowly caressed up my legs and then over my sides. Never actually removing anything but showing small peeks of what was concealed there.

When I first left Rick, his face mirrored many different emotions. I wasn't sure which way he was going to go, but as I looked back at him I saw a smile on his face and he nodded yes. I was stunned my bluff had been called. I mouthed the words, "Are you sure?" He once again nodded yes.

I slowly resumed the dance, centering on Bill, he reached up and started to remove the bustier. As my breasts bounced to freedom, I knew this was the time yes or no. I looked at Rick and he again smiled and nodded. I resumed my dance in front of the men. My hands lightly caressing my breasts and my finger nails lightly pinching my nipples making them even harder than before.

My fingers unbuttoned the leather mini and slowly lowered it teasing gently by moving it down only to the junction of my thighs then back up slowly. Finally allowing it to drop. I stepped out of the skirt, and danced over to Jim, licking my lips as I undulated in front of him. I took his hands and put them on the top of the fishnet hose. Then I whispered to him, "I'd kind of like to have these off Jim."

I didn't have to ask twice. Jim lowered the hose, and I stepped out of them, left only with my silk bikini panties. I danced slowly to Greg and smiled as I said, "Greg there is only one thing left to take off. Will you do it for me?" He smiled and said, "Of course, but only if I can do it the way I want."

What could I do? I had to agree. "Ok," I said, "what do you want?" He motioned me close to him, and his head dipped to my belly as he took the top of the panties in his teeth drawing them down ever so slowly. I shuddered at the contact and my knees weakened. His breath was moving across my slit as he past it drawing the panties lower. I wanted to spread my legs, but I wanted the panties off also.

His tongue flicked out gently massaging my clit. I moaned and my back arched. The other guys started yelling "Hey, No fair!!!" I really didn't care this was the culmination of a day of sexual overload and I needed release badly. Greg lifted my body, and gently placed me on my back on the floor.

My panties were down around my knees, and he placed his head above them causing my legs to spread wide around him as his tongue worked lightly on my thighs and THEN... His wonderful tongue flicked inside me and out over my clit causing me to scream. "My panties," I gasped, "Take them off!"

Greg looked up at me and laughed saying, "You're mine until I take them off!" I tried to kick my legs to free the panties, but I couldn't get them down in the position I was in and his tongue was advancing along my slit again.

I was building rapidly. My head was rolling gently on the floor and I kept repeating, "Oh My God," over and over again as his tongue drove me nearer to my orgasm.

My body tightened and I thrashed under him as the orgasm roared through me. I screamed one final time before he slowly removed his tongue and then gently pulled down the panties the rest of the way leaving me a panting heap on the floor.

As my senses slowly returned, I realized I was laying on my back spread eagle on the floor with all of my parts exposed. Should I be embarrassed? I think not! After all, the guys had just watched Greg lick me to a wonderful orgasm. What more could they possibly see than that? I lifted up on my elbows and as my eyes focused I realized that, not only was I naked, but so were all four guys. I felt like a girl in candy store. My God look at this. All just for me!!

There was my Rick with his shaft hard and pointing straight out. I knew that body well, it had given me many hours of pleasure; from his lips and tongue driving me to one orgasm after another, to his cock giving me such wonderful pleasure as it entered slowly inside my body. Spreading me so wonderfully as he went deep inside me.

Then there was Greg: very handsome and athletic. He was about 5'10 with wonderfully shaped muscles, broad shoulders, a narrow waist, slender hips and a wonderful shaft standing from a forest of black hair. That tongue, Oh My God did I ever remember that tongue... Ummmmm Yummmy!!!

Jim, the workaholic of the bunch, you could tell, from his rather pasty complexion and slightly pudgy body that he didn't go in for outside activities or working out much. However, he had a very respectable shaft sticking out waiting to be used.

Then came the man of my fantasies. Bill! He stood 6'3 and weighed over 200 pounds. From his wavy black hair to his killer blue eyes. Strong muscular shoulders and chest. Down to a slim waist and narrow hips. But MY GOD the size of his shaft!! I had never seen its equal. My nipples began to harden and I felt my slit begin to moisten as I watched that big cock pulsing with his heart beat.

I slowly rolled to my stomach and got up on my hands and knees and made my way slowly to Bill, allowing the others to get a great look at all I had to offer and then some.

The closer I got the bigger it looked. The more I wanted it. The wetter I got. I was near enough that my hand reached out, my nails lightly caressing the length of him. My small hand tried to close around him but I couldn't make my fingers touch, so I had to be content to rub him slowly and softly. I looked up at him and said, "My God Bill you're huge! What would you like to do with that? Do you want to put it inside me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.