Sarah - Playground for Sex

by Warthog

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Gang Bang Sex Story: Two hot women experience their first gang bang and it's glorious

Caution: This Gang Bang Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Over the years that I have been writing, I have received several letters from women who have had experiences similar to those depicted in my stories. As you can imagine reading about these experiences are as great a turn on for me as having them, were to the women. Many of these stories involved the women having sex with multiple partners but one in particular involved a woman named Sarah who has to be one of the most fantastic fuck dolls I've ever heard about. Here is her letter.


Dear Mr. Warthog,

After reading one of your stories, I thought I would tell you a story about myself and my girl friend that I think you will appreciate. My name is Sarah and my friend's name is Jill. We are from Australia.

Although quite liberal now, I wasn't always that way. I did learned, however, at an early age that I had the look that attracted men. At first I was embarrassed at the attention and really didn't know what to do about it. Later, I learned that a lot of nice things happen to pretty girls. When I discovered all the wonderful things that men could do for me I learned to use my looks to get what I wanted. I still remained a virgin, however and was quite naïve about sex.

My first remembrances of this change in my life started when I hit puberty and my breasts begin to grow. I was fortunate that my breasts were very firm. I was an athletic girl so my body stayed well toned. I had heard that I should keep my breasts well supported as much as possible to retain the firm uplifted look. Later, I would occasionally go without a bra because after all I have to show what I've got sometimes.

When my body finally stopped growing I had developed a very curvaceous figure. It measured 5'5" and 36C-24-35 and still does to this day. If my body isn't noticed, then my long blond hair, blue eyes or pretty face turns the heads. I'm not usually the type of girl to compliment myself but facts are facts. I'm telling you so that you will know what kind a girl I am and what I look like.

I must admit that sometimes I get turned on just looking at myself in the mirror. A former boyfriend once told me that my body was tailor made to make men horny. Thinking about that makes me horny. When I get into these moods I try to imagine how a man would like to see me dress. I know they like my large firm tits, slender legs and tight ass so I put something on that shows off each of those parts of my body.

When I'm done I know that I'm going to get fucked. I begin thinking about finding a cock to stuff inside me. I want my body to be invaded and conquered. I want a man to take possession of me and mark me by putting his flesh inside my body and dumping his cum deep inside me. When I find the man I want, I give myself to him totally. My body is nothing more than a tool for his pleasure. I will do anything for my man of the moment.

When I'm out looking for men, I know when I've found the right one. I can look into his eyes and tell if my body has affected him the right way. It will be a look of animal lust that tells me this man has to have my body. I know then that in giving him pleasure I will get my pleasure. I can usually tell that my sexy body has stimulated him to the point that he will take me wildly into an orgasmic fog. The night will not be a success unless he has penetrated and unloaded into each of my holes. I just love to fuck. I love the feeling of a man's cock squishing in and out my body and I long for the feeling of his juice spraying deep inside me.

Well, I've gotten a little off track. Thinking about sex does that to me. By the time that I was out on my own, I had experienced sex with a few boy friends and I found it truly quite enjoyable. Most of my thoughts were typical for a twenty five year old girl. As I said, I love to fuck but it was fairly normal stuff. One of my boyfriends liked to see me dress very sexy, so I learned what it took to thrill a man. My outfits are usually made of leather, latex or rubber and reveal as much as my body as possible. Sex continued to get better and better now that I knew how to stimulate men with hot looking outfits tightly fit around my sexy body.

Things changed one day about two years ago when I had an occasion to see my first adult video. The movie featured a scene with one woman with two men. Before that time I had never thought about being with two men. I'm sure it was due to my sheltered upbringing. I shivered when the two men sandwiched the lucky woman, one filling her pussy and the other filling her ass. Either she acted very well or the stimulation these two men were giving her was overwhelming. She seemed to be having orgasm after orgasm.

The memory of that scene stuck with me for days. I couldn't get it out of my head. My boyfriend at the time wondered what had gotten into me as I fucked him silly over and over thinking about being a girl sandwich. I rented more adult films to see more of the sexual variety that I had been missing. I even began to discuss my feelings with my friend Jill. She also admitted to being intrigued with the idea of being with more than one man at a time. I guess most women think of it at one time or another just like men dream of being with more than one woman.

I decided that I had to experience what the adult movies called double and triple penetration. The question was how. Finally, Jill and I took matters into our own hands. We located a nightclub where we knew that we could get picked up. To make sure we dressed in the hottest outfits we had.

I wore a black leather bustier. It was something that I normally wear indoors but I decided to leave nothing to chance. The bustier laced up the front and hugged my middle tightly. My breasts were wedged into the tight fitting cups. They tended to bulge out over the top slightly although my firmness kept them in place. Nevertheless, they looked like they wanted out of the bustier and they actually did so that a handsome pair of male lips could be attached.

My black leather g-string felt delicious rubbing against my clit as I walked. Over the g-string I wore a black leather skirt that just barely covered my black seamed stockings. Five-inch heels completed the look along with carefully applied makeup including bright red lipstick. Looking in the mirror I was confident that this outfit would attract the cock that I so badly wanted.

Jill wore a white leather dress that just covered her white stockings. She wore heels and a lacy bra and knickers. Jill's body is very close to mine in shape and she has long dark hair and dark eyes. She looked as hot in her white outfit as I did in my black. I couldn't wait to see her stuffed with cock. Of course I was more anxious to get stuffed with cock myself.

Jill and I walked into the nightclub and found a table. We sat down and ordered a drink. It was the last that we paid for. We settled down to enjoy our drink and to attract men. As I sipped I scanned the room. I saw plenty of men and most of them were good looking but I needed two things. I needed to see that special look and I needed to see it on more than one face.

After a minute or two, Jill called my attention to a group of men half way across the club. I looked to my right slowly and finally noticed the group she was talking about. Of the four men one of them was looking our way. He was really hot looking. Short black hair and a lean face. From what I could see his body was lean as well. The other men looked equally attractive.

"Time to put out the bait," I said to Jill.

"Sounds good to me," she replied.

I located the ladies room and plotted a course by the men's table to get me there. Using a most exaggerated sway, I walked by the men drawing at least three pairs of eyes. I could detect other eyes following me as well from the crowd of men but I was interested only in the four at the table. I freshened up a bit in the ladies room. On the return I locked eyes with the lean fellow giving him my best "I'm available" look. I even glanced back at him over my shoulder as I approached my table.

Jill had a grin on her face. She said, "You had all four of them staring at your butt.

"Good," I said.

"My turn," said Jill. She took the same route I took to the ladies room and it was clear that she had the attention of all four fellows at the table. On her return Mr. Lean stopped her and said something. Jill talked to the fellow for a moment then continued on to our table.

"What did he say?" I asked anxiously.

Jill grinned and said, "The hook has been set. They want us to join them."

I looked over at Mr. Lean and smiled. I got up and Jill and I collected our drinks before walking over to meet our 'fish'.

As we approached, the four gentlemen got up to greet us. Jill introduced me to Iain, James, Steve and Bill. Iain was the one with the lean face. There weren't any extra chairs to be had so I suggested that Jill and I could borrow a lap from two of them. No one complained about that. I quickly scooted into Iain's lap as Jill planted herself on Steve.

"I hope I'm not hurting you," I said to Iain.

"Not at all," he said in a charming way.

I knew that Jill and I had chosen well because these fellows were very nice and polite but looked as though they could show a lady a good time in bed.

With my arm around Iain's neck, I made sure that the side of my breast was only inches from his eyes. I looked over at Jill who was squirming in Steve's lap trying to get comfortable. We chatted with the guys for a while and had a few drinks. While sitting on Iain's lap I detected some movement in his jeans. It seems that I was having the desired affect on him. I looked into his sexy blue eyes and he had that far away look. Looking at Bill I noticed the same look. Both Steve and James were concentrating on Jill. They looked to be as far gone as the other two hunks.

To get things moving I reached down beside my thigh and began to rub the lump that was poking my bottom side. Iain shot me a wide-eyed look.

I whispered, "Lets find a more private place."

Iain wasted no time in suggested that we join them at his flat. The six of us arrived at Iain's apartment twenty minutes later. Our conversation continued where it had left off. Iain opened his bar and fixed us all a drink with Steve's help. Jill and I took the opportunity to sit in James' and Bill's laps. I wanted to check out what Bill had between his legs. I was not disappointed.

We chatted and drank for another hour. I couldn't hold back any longer so I gave Iain a very wet kiss. I had switched back to him after rubbing against Bill's lump for a while. I couldn't wait to have both of these cocks deep inside me. Iain returned my kiss and started to fondle my tits through the bustier. I was getting hotter by the minute. Between kisses I noticed that Jill and Steve were working each other over as well.

I pushed away from Iain and got up. Iain had a nice stereo system and it was playing some good hard driving rock and roll. I began to strip to the music. Iain, James and Bill began to cheer me on. Jill broke away from Steve and joined me in the middle of the room. She watched for a moment before copying my moves. By then I had the leather straps untied on my bustier. I loosened it up and pull it open exposing my tits to the four men. I looked over at Jill and she had the top of her dress down around her waist.

Jill and I continued to sway to the music. Slowly I pushed the bustier to the floor and began to tease the guys by working the zipper on my skirt. When they began to chant "Take it off" I finally let it fall to the floor. Jill had timed hers with mine as her dress was also on the floor. I watched Jill tease the guys as she slowly removed her bra. We both then began to rub our pussies through our g-strings before slowly pushing them to the floor.

We both danced in just our stockings and heels for a while. I asked, "Why are Jill and I the only naked people in this room?"

The fellows were out of their clothes in no time. I gathered Bill and Iain around me and began to tease their nice big cocks with my tongue. It took only a minute or two to get them to there full length. Iain appeared to be the larger of the two with about 8 very thick inches. Bill was slightly shorter and thinner.

After getting them hard Iain pulled me onto the sofa and began to use his tongue on my pussy. Bill moved to my head and fed me his cock. As Iain teased my clit I sucked Bill into my mouth savoring his male taste. The more Iain worked my little button the more I licked Bill's shaft. I was now moaning loudly around Bill's cock. The vibrations caused Bill to nearly climax as he pulled his cock from my mouth. At that moment I had a delicious orgasm and my cream began to drool from my pussy.

Iain wasted no time and shoved his entire cock into my very gooey pussy.

I cried out, "Oh God, give it to me."

Iain did. Bill moved his cock back to my mouth and I sucked it in. The feelings in my body were overwhelming. I tried my best to give Bill a good suck but Iain took all of my attention at times. He was very skillful with his cock. It rubbed the walls of my pussy just right. In no more than five minutes I was coming again and screaming around Bill's cock.

Bill evidently wanted what Iain had. He suggested that they switch places. What Bill lacked in size he made up with speed. He was like a blur as his body thrust into mine. The slapping sounds filled the room. Surprisingly, it only took two or three minutes of this rapid fire pounding to produce another creamy orgasm in me.

Meanwhile, Iain had been rubbing his cock all over my face and teasing my mouth with it. He rubbed other parts of my upper body with his cock as well. He teased my hard nipples with the head of his cock. He rubbed it against my neck and even the crook of my arm. When he got it near my mouth I managed to suck the head for a moment tasting my own juices mixed with his before he moved on to another part of my body.

Iain said, "Baby, you have a beautiful body, so smooth and round. My cock loves your body. It loves your pussy and your mouth surely, but it loves your skin and your curves as well."

I must admit that hearing these sexy words as Bill pounded me unmercifully were sending me into orbit. I wished that it could go on forever. It did for a while. It was a strange mixture of rough and soft. Bill was glistening with sweat as he pounded my body. Iain was calm and serene as his cock rubbed my skin.

On my third orgasm Bill joined me with his first. He scalded me with cock cream deep in my womb. It prolonged my climax. When I came down from my sexual high Iain was building to his climax simply from his cock sliding across my chest. He wasn't pushing it along my breasts with his hands. Actually, his hands were on his hips as they thrust his cock slowly across my skin. I watched his face contort in the onset of orgasm. I glanced at his big cock as it rested on my tit. Suddenly Iain's cock twitched and then belched out a big strand of cum. Quickly I picked his cock up and pulled it into my mouth taking the rest of his ejaculate down my throat. He tasted wonderful and I wanted more.

Iain, Bill and I paused to rest a moment and watch what the others were up to. Jill was being pounded at both ends as expected. She was on her hands and knees as Steve thrust into her pussy and James fed her his cock. She was moaning loudly around Steve's rather large shaft and breathing heavily. We watched her have two orgasms one by herself and one well timed with Steve and James as they dumped their loads into her body. They then joined us in our rest period.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.