Belinda's Secrets - Cover

Belinda's Secrets

by Warthog

Copyright© 1999 by Warthog

Erotic Sex Story: Wife gets propositioned to do modelling, the x-rated kind. She gradually accepts!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   wife does porn,wife cheats on husband,wife becomes a porn actress.

This story was written at the request of a woman named Belinda. She had been married to her husband Robert for some time. Robert was unaware that Belinda had a new secret life. She had wanted to tell Robert about that life but just couldn't bring herself to do it. I first met Belinda at the photo studio that I work at. I'm a budding photographer and amateur writer. It was my writing that prompted Belinda to approach me about writing her story.


Lawrence, the photographer that I was apprenticed to, discovered Belinda walking down the street. He was looking for models and thought that she would do well. At first I wasn't so sure but Lawrence (He doesn't like to be called Larry) has a knack for picking hot women.

I had worked for Lawrence for about a year. He called me whenever he needed an assistant for a shoot and to do other things as he saw fit. It was valuable experience. Lawrence was what most women considered a 'hunk'. Tall, broad shoulders, bulging arms and a trim waist. The guy had straight dark hair and he sported a pony tail that reached the middle of his back.

The first time I met Belinda was on her first shoot. Lawrence called me in to help him with a series of newcomer shoots. Belinda was the last shoot of the day. She arrived on time and we were introduced. "A very nice looking woman," I thought. She had shoulder length blond hair. It was a little on the darker side of blond and was very pretty. Her face was a perfect match for her hair, very pretty. She had a cute sexy smile and blue eyes that you could get lost in. I couldn't guess at her age, but she was definitely youthful looking.

Belinda said, "Lawrence, I'm very nervous."

Lawrence patted her shoulder and said, "Please relax, Belinda, this will be fun."

Standing next to Lawrence, Belinda looked tiny. She was probably of average height and her figure was an eye catcher. Belinda wore snug jeans and a white blouse that hugged her curves. Her breasts appeared large for her small slender frame but at close inspection probably required a C-cup. She was wearing low heels suitable for a long day of shopping. All in all, Belinda was an above average looking female with the manner of a young housewife.

Lawrence showed Belinda to a stool placed in front of a cloth backdrop. They made small talk for a while as he made adjustments to the camera. Finally he said, "We'll start with a few shots of your beautiful face."

Belinda blushed at Lawrence's compliment as he began snapping pictures of her. After several shots he stopped and said, "Belinda, you appear to be uncomfortable. Is anything bothering you?"

Belinda exhaled nervously and said, "I'm not sure what to do. I've never done anything like this before."

Lawrence smiled and said, "Belinda, you look great. If you didn't I wouldn't have ask you to model for me. Please, just relax and give me that beautiful smile of yours. For now that's all you have to do."

Belinda relaxed a little with Lawrence's comforting words. She flashed him a wonderful smile and he said, "That's it," as he began snapping pictures again. He began to move around getting shots at different angles. Lawrence asked Belinda to follow him with her head. She was now getting the hang of it. "Now, a big smile," he said and she complied.

This went on for several minutes as he asked for different poses and expressions. Belinda appeared to be doing a fine job for a novice.

He stopped after taking two roles of film and said, "Now lets get you into a nice evening gown. You're a size four, correct?"

Belinda nodded but looked a little confused until Lawrence pointed to the changing room and said, "The changing room is right over there and the dress is on the rack. You should find the matching shoes as well."

Belinda disappeared behind the door of the changing room.

Ten minutes later Belinda reappeared in a stunning green gown. The gown was cut long with a slit up the side. Belinda's smooth legs were visible as she walked. The matching shoes had very high heels, six inches I'd guess. Belinda appeared to struggle a bit with the height but she still had a lot of poise and looked great. The next session was done without the stool. Lawrence directed Belinda's movements as he took pictures. Belinda improved with each pose. She seemed to have a natural talent for modeling. And boy was she sexy.

Lawrence stopped after another two roles and said, "Let's take a break. How about something to drink?"

Belinda flashed that great smile and said, "That would be great." She added, "How am I doing?"

Lawrence answered quickly, "You're doing fantastic. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

Belinda face showed excitement as she answered, "No. Never." I poured them each a glass of wine. Belinda took a sip and said, "What's next?"

Lawrence said, "As sexy as you are in that gown, I've got a dress that I know you'd really be hot in, if your game?"

Belinda nodded tentatively and asked, "Can I see it first?"

Lawrence replied, "Why sure."

He went to the wardrobe and returned after a few moments holding a black mini-dress of simple design. Its main features were a very short skirt length and a low cut neckline with a halter style strap. It appeared to be made of cotton lycra.

Belinda looked at it and shook her head. She said, "I don't know. I've never worn anything like that. I can't imagine what my husband Robert would think if he saw me in that dress."

Lawrence said, "I'm sure he'd be impressed. Does he know you're here?"

Belinda replied, "No. I only decided to make the appointment this morning."

Lawrence smiled at the modest woman and said, "Why don't you just try it on. Check yourself out in the mirror and if you feel comfortable then come out and we'll take some shots. If you're uneasy about the dress then we can stop."

Belinda frowned at the word 'stop'. She was clearly enjoying the shoot. Belinda took the dress from Lawrence. "OK," she said. Her face showed determination as she headed for the changing room.

A few minutes later Belinda was standing in front of Lawrence and his camera. She looked hot in the tight mini-dress and six inch black heels. The dress hugged her curves and really showed off her perfect ass. She had obviously removed her bra and her nipples appeared to be hard. Belinda's blond hair looked wonderful in contrast to the black dress. As Lawrence took pictures she swayed and posed like an experienced model. Her face took on more sultry and sexy expressions. She obviously was feeling very comfortable in the outrageously sexy mini-dress. Lawrence asked Belinda to turn around as he took shots of her profile and backside. Those C-cup breasts of hers looked large above her tiny waist. I was amazed at the transformation Belinda had made. She was definitely enjoying herself.

Lawrence encouraged and directed Belinda through three more rolls of film. Finally, he said, "Lets take a break. You're doing great, you know?"

Belinda thanked Lawrence and flashed him that killer smile. That smile coming from Belinda in that sexy dress caused my groin to tighten up. I suspected that she was having the same effect on Lawrence.

I refilled their wine glasses and they sipped and chatted for a time. Lawrence asked Belinda, "Are you having fun?"

She replied cheerfully, "Oh yes. I never thought that modeling would be so much fun."

Lawrence continued, "What do you think of that dress?"

Belinda blushed and said, "At first I wasn't sure about wearing something so revealing, but now I've actually grown to like it. I feel sexy in this dress."

Lawrence didn't miss an opening like that, "You look sexy as hell, Belinda."

Belinda dropped her head in modesty.

Lawrence lifted Belinda's chin and smiled at her bashfulness. He said, "You better get used to the compliments. You'll be hearing a lot of them if you continue to model."

Belinda's eyes lit up with excitement, "You mean you think I can make a career out of modeling?"

Lawrence nodded then said, "It depends on the type of modeling you want to do. Becoming a fashion model is very difficult and unfortunately you're a little to small to do that type of work. There are other types of modeling if you are up to it."

Belinda said, "I thought you wanted me for fashion modeling. That's what we've been doing, right?"

Lawrence nodded and continued, "The first few shots were my way of introducing you to the camera and the process. When I saw you in that mini-dress I knew you had a future in lingerie modeling or nude modeling."

Belinda's mouth popped open at Lawrence's words. Trembling, she said, "I could never do nude modeling. My husband wouldn't understand."

Lawrence put up his hands to calm Belinda and said, "Whoa there. You don't have to do anything that you don't want. I simply feel that you would do very well in that area of modeling. The money increases the more you take off and the more sexy you are. As for your husband, I bet he'd love for his wife to be a centerfold."

Belinda shook her head and said, "I don't think so."

Lawrence said, "You know, you could make three times what I'm paying you for this shoot."

Belinda seem to ponder this, "I don't know." She appeared to be softening.

Lawrence added, "I know you'd be wonderful."

Belinda looked at Lawrence with a sly little smile and said, "Three times, eh? What would I have to do?"

Lawrence replied, "We'll dress you in lingerie and have you slowly take it off. With that wholesome face of yours, cute smile and sexy body, I know you'd melt the film."

I little giggle escaped from Belinda.

Lawrence really knew how to charm the ladies. In no time he had her back in front of the camera in a sheer black bra and panty set, black stockings and a garter belt. She wore the same black pumps as before. Belinda's face showed embarrassment, however she looked hot. Lawrence had placed her on a sofa in front of a different backdrop and was taking more still shots of her.

I was manning a video camera. Its purpose was twofold. Lingerie videos commanded a high price. If Belinda looked good on the shoot the video could be sold. The second reason was that Lawrence liked to have a record of the shoot in case the model claimed some sort of sexual harassment. Lawrence had been burned before.

Lawrence directed Belinda to move about on the sofa giving us different views of her body. Her embarrassment was gone now. She was moving like a cat now with an alluring look on her face. Belinda may have been a novice at modeling but I could tell that she knew how to get a man interested in her. She seemed to be mastering the art of modeling quickly.

Lawrence asked Belinda to slowly take off her bra. I thought she might balk at the request. Instead, she slowly and seductively removed her bra exposing a pair of the best tits I had ever seen. She squeezed them and pinched her nipples causing them to stand out. She got on her hands and knees and lowered her breasts to the cushions and began to slowly rub her nipples on the fabric. Belinda's mouth opened as she experienced the sensations of the material rubbing against her nipples. She was obviously getting turned on.

Next, Lawrence asked her to remove her panties. Belinda got off the sofa and stood facing away from the camera. She turned her head and looked seductively into the camera as she lowered her panties slowly to the floor. Her cute natural blond beaver peeked out from between her ass cheeks. Then, with a modest look she seated herself on the sofa, very lady-like with her legs together. Her look of innocence gradually transformed into lust as she licked her lips and parted her legs. Her right hand slowly slid down her belly and stopped at her clit.

Lawrence and I kept shooting the sexy Belinda. She didn't disappoint. She lounged and rolled around on the sofa giving a detailed tour of her incredibly hot and sexy body to the cameras. I was in awe of the transformation she had made from sweet and shy housewife to lusty sex bomb. I don't know if it was Lawrence's looks and manor or if it was the wine. It might have been the money. In any case Belinda had become one hot lady.

When the shoot was over, Lawrence praised Belinda for her looks and her effort. He also was amazed at her abilities.

Finally he said, "I have a project that you would be great for. Are you game?"

Belinda's face broke into a big grin as she said, "I sure am. What is it?"

Lawrence answered, "I'm shooting a series with a man and a women for a popular men's magazine based over seas."

Belinda's look became wary. Lawrence added, "Before you turn me down, let me say that if you are ever uncomfortable on my shoots simply let me know. You are too valuable to me. I want you to feel comfortable. This shoot will simply be poses. There is no sex involved if that's what you're concerned about."

Belinda said, "Its just that I don't know what to say to my husband."

Lawrence returned, "Invite him along. I bet he will love it."

Belinda said, "I'll think about it."

Lawrence said, "Don't think too long. The shoot will be a week from tomorrow. Let me know, soon."

A week later Belinda was back. Shortly after arriving she began quizzing Lawrence about what was going to happen on the shoot. He said, "John will be here anytime. I know you'll like him. We'll start with you two fully clothed. Next, John will undress you. Then, you will undress him. Finally, I will pose the two of you together. Bye the way, where is your husband, Robert?"

Belinda showed guilt as she said, "I didn't have the nerve to tell him yet."

Lawrence said, "I think you would be better off telling him."

Belinda said, "I know. I will soon."

Lawrence brightened a bit and said, "Tammy did a first class job on your hair and make-up."

Belinda beamed. She did look great. It appeared that she had lightened her hair. It was no longer a dark blond. Belinda's hair was bright and shiny and her makeup made her look classy and very sexy. She again wore the same black mini-dress and black six inch heels. She also had on the black stockings and the garter belt was barely visible at the hem of her skirt. She looked like a high class call girl.

John arrived and introductions were made. Belinda surveyed John with a sexy smile. There was definitely a twinkle in her eye. John was tall and built like a weight lifter. He took Belinda's tiny hand in his big paw and bent to kiss it. Belinda blushed slightly.

John said, "Lawrence, you have out done yourself. Belinda is a knock-out."

Lawrence piped in, "Don't you think she looks fabulous with that platinum blond hair?"

John answered, "Just fabulous. I love a woman with light blond hair and sparkling blue eyes." John looked Belinda up and down and added, "And what beautiful curves. I think we'll be selling a lot of magazines."

Belinda squirmed a bit with all the praise, obviously not used to it. Finally she said, "You fellows are embarrassing me with all the lovely compliments."

John said, "Well deserved, Belinda."

Lawrence gestured to the set and Belinda led the way. We all craned our necks to get a good look at her back side as she strutted along. That short skirt barely covered her ass.

Lawrence began the shoot by posing John and Belinda in each others' arms. If not for the six inch heels, John would have towered over Belinda. Lawrence asked John to nibble on Belinda's neck. Belinda had her arms around John's neck and he held her by her tiny waist. Belinda tilted her head back to allow John access to her neck and shoulder. John kissed Belinda's neck causing her to close her eyes. She melted into his embrace, pressing her breasts into his torso. I suspected that Belinda was a very passionate woman after seeing her previous nude shoot and the early stages of this one.

Nature seemed to take its course as John and Belinda acted like a typical romantic couple. There was no need for direction. Lawrence snapped away as John continued to work on Belinda's neck and shoulders. Belinda began to kiss John's ear and cheek as he nuzzled her neck. John worked his way up to Belinda's ear and cheek as well. It was inevitable that the couple would work their lips together in a passionate kiss.

John seemed to handle the situation calmly. Belinda began to press her body harder into John's as her breathing grew to near gasps. This was one hot lady. I wondered if she was getting enough from her husband. She seemed loyal enough to him with her stated concern of what he would think about her new modeling career. Now Belinda was kissing a stranger passionately. Maybe she rationalized it as being part of her job.

John finally broke the kiss clearly disappointing Belinda. She started to reinitiate the kiss but was interrupted by Lawrence. He said, "Belinda, lets have John remove your clothes."

Belinda was flustered but she smiled at what was to come. John started by turning Belinda around and unsnapping the halter strap. Belinda leaned back into John's arms. Her hands found his and pulled them around her waist. Belinda then reached back with her hands and caressed both of John's thighs. John moved his hands up Belinda's waist and cupped her tits. She closed her eyes and rested her head on John's shoulders. Had Belinda done this to me, I would have taken it as a sign of surrender to my sexual needs. Either she was a good actress or she was horny as hell. Through it all Lawrence kept taking pictures.

John eased the halter off Belinda's breasts and let the top fall to her waist. Before he pushed the dress to the floor he squeezed Belinda's tits and pulled on her nipples. She moaned at his touch. John reluctantly let his hands fall to Belinda's waist. He grabbed her dress and pushed it over her perfect hips. It fell to the floor revealing that Belinda wore no panties. Her wispy blond pubic hair framed her pink and perfect slit. She was noticeably wet. Lawrence seemed very pleased with the shoot so far. So did John. I noticed that a nice bulge was forming in his pants. Belinda noticed as well and seemed anxious to get a better look at it. She would soon get her wish.

Belinda began to remove John's Tuxedo as Lawrence resumed taking pictures. She seemed to be perfectly comfortable standing naked only inches away from this stranger. Belinda's breathing seemed to get faster as she removed John's shirt and pants. John's body was very muscular. He was obviously a body builder. Belinda's appreciative glances at John's body showed more than a professional interest. Her nipples were rock hard. Belinda's gaze lingered on the sizable bulge in John's briefs. John was equally appraising Belinda's naked body as she stripped him down.

Belinda's eyes almost popped out of her head when she slowly removed John's briefs. She stared in awe at the massive tool dangling in front of her face.

Lawrence broke her trance when he said, "Belinda, please lie on the sofa. John, I want you to put your head next to Belinda's pussy and stick your tongue out like you're about to lick her."

The couple complied with Lawrence's requests. They were becoming more excited with each new pose. It was no wonder. They were naked and pretending to have sex. The sexual tension was growing thicker and thicker. I'm sure that Lawrence's photos would show the sexual heat.

I thought for a moment that Belinda was going to suck on John's cock as she held it close to her mouth. She showed remarkable restraint. John was having a hard time as well with his rock hard 10 inch cock poised an inch from Belinda's pink pussy lips. They held that position for some time as Lawrence took several shots. The couple looked longingly into each others' eyes. Belinda's eyes seem to be pleading for John to ram his hard cock into her pussy. John appeared to be straining to avoid her pleas. It was no use.

Suddenly all hell broke loose. John plunged his cock into Belinda's opening.

Belinda screamed, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

John began to bang Belinda with all his considerable strength. Belinda climaxed immediately and continue to orgasm as he pumped her. Lawrence didn't miss a beat. He continued to take pictures as if the whole thing was planned. I half suspected that he knew that this would happen.

The couple joined lips as passionately as their genitals had joined. It was one of the hottest fuck sessions that I had ever seen. After five minutes of missionary sex, John lifter Belinda up with her still impaled on his cock and sat down. Now Belinda had her turn at fucking. She didn't disappoint. She rode John like she was riding an untamed horse. I was amazed that her small body could absorb every inch of John's cock. She took it full on each downward thrust.

Lawrence continued to record the action with his camera. It seemed as though he was taking fewer pictures now and watching more. Evidently, this scene was getting to him. Suddenly, he put his camera down and unzipped his pants. He fished out a hard cock that rivaled John's for length and girth. He quickly moved over to the sofa and knelt down next to the thrashing couple. It was a testament to John's staying power that he hadn't cum yet. Belinda's pussy was working his cock for all it was worth. Belinda noticed that Lawrence had joined the action and fixed her eyes on his thick cock. He offered it to her and she immediately took it into her mouth.

I reflected on the situation. Here was Belinda, a married woman, having sex with two men other than her husband without his knowledge. She was obviously having the fuck of her life. I have rarely seen a women as wanton and animal-like as sweet Belinda was with these two men. And to think, I had pegged her as a shy and reserved housewife. I was tempted to join them but I didn't want to risk my job.

They continued to fuck for several minutes. Lawrence must have been very excited because he was making sounds like he was about to cum.

Belinda took a moment to say, "Cum in my mouth, Lawrence, I want to eat it."

Right on que, Lawrence's first shot went straight into Belinda's mouth. She latched onto the head of his cock and took the rest of his load, swallowing the whole slimy mess.

John had more control than Lawrence. He was a profession porn star and could control himself better. The determination on his face said, "You're not going to out fuck me, woman."

John lifted Belinda off and put her on her hands and knees. He re-entered her pussy and began to slam her against the back of the sofa. He was grunting and she was moaning loudly. Every two or three minutes Belinda would cum again. A noticeable wet spot had formed on the sofa cushion below her pussy. The sweet little Belinda took everything John could give her. She was insatiable.

Finally, John had had enough. Belinda was too much for him. He yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Belinda pulled off him and sat on the sofa. She looked into John's eyes and said, "Cum on my face, Baby."

John complied. It was like a run away fire hose. Belinda face was painted in white stripes. When John's fire hose was reduced to a dribble, Belinda took his cock into her mouth and sucked him dry and cleaned him off. Once her cleaning task was complete, she leaned back on the sofa and began to feast on the cum covering her face like it was candy. I noticed that Lawrence was back manning the camera. I'm sure he had some great shots.

Now that the action was over, Belinda seem subdued.

John said, "Belinda, you are one hell of a hot woman."

Belinda smiled at John's words but was quiet. John dressed, collected his payment and left.

Lawrence sat next to Belinda and said, "You are one of the most exciting women I have ever seen. You're a natural for porn. I know you probably didn't expect the sex to happen, but you should realize that you're great."

Belinda looked up at Lawrence and with tears in her eyes said, "What about my husband, Robert. I love him dearly and now I've cheated on him. How will I tell him?"

Lawrence tried to comfort Belinda with an arm around her shoulders. He said, "Belinda, I know you're bothered about Robert. You'll just have to tell him the truth. Tell me this. Did you enjoy yourself?"

Without hesitation, Belinda said, "Oh, yes. That's what worries me. I wanted to get fucked by John." She added, "I realized when I had both of you that I was acting like a slut. Only sluts fuck two guys at the same time, but I didn't care. Its all that I wanted at that moment. The thing that worries me is that I want more."

Lawrence hugged the distraught woman in his arms. He tried to comfort her by saying, "If you want more then go get it. You have to be true to yourself. Talk about this with Robert. If you decide that you want to continue modeling and maybe try your hand at adult films then give me a call."

She left a troubled woman. I didn't think I would see her back.

Four months later I got a call from Lawrence asking if I wanted to do some video camera work for a XXX video vignette. I jumped at the chance. The work I had been doing at that time was rather dull and I needed a break from it. When I arrived at Lawrence's place I was surprised to hear that the female in the video would be Belinda. We gathered the equipment needed for the shoot and headed next door where Lawrence lived. It was an adjacent store front that he had converted into a lavish apartment. The shoot was to take place in his bedroom. We set up the cameras in front of the rather large comfortable looking bed.

A knock at the door signaled the arrival, I hoped, of Belinda. Lawrence opened the door and Belinda greeted him. I couldn't wait to see the sexy Belinda in action again. I was stunned when I saw her. Belinda was wearing a red mini-dress not unlike the black one in the previous shoots except that this dress was made out of rubber. Another thing that caught my eye was Belinda's breasts. They were larger by at least a cup size. On her slender frame they looked enormous. The dress was cut low exposing at great deal of breast flesh and a tremendous cleavage. The dress was also cut low in the back. So much so that Belinda's ass cheeks formed a nice cleavage of their own. Belinda wore black fishnet thigh high stockings and six inch red pumps. Around her waist was a shiny black belt two inches wide. Her beautiful silky platinum blond hair framed her face and sparkling blue eyes. Her makeup was applied heavily. Her lips looked fuller with the bright red lipstick she was wearing. The blush made her cheeks stand out. Belinda wore long eyelashes and her eye shadow was elaborately multicolored. She had 'Fuck Me Silly' written all over her.

Lawrence asked Belinda, "Did you go out of the house like that?"

She replied, "Yes, but I dressed after Robert left."

Lawrence said, "When are you going to tell Robert?"

Belinda looked down and formed a frown on her face.

Lawrence continued, "You know you have to tell him. What did he say when he saw your new breasts?"

Belinda looked up and said, "He was surprised. He was a little upset that I didn't consult him about it, but he likes the way I look. I just couldn't tell him that his wife was a porn actress."

Lawrence said, "He's going to find out, you know."

Belinda nodded.

Lawrence brightened his tone as he said, "Well enough about Robert. Are you ready to get fucked?"

Belinda's frown turned into a sly grin and she said, "I'm dying to get fucked."

Lawrence shook his head in disbelief and said, "I've never seen a woman take to raunchy sex like you have."

Belinda laughed sexily and said, "What can I say. I'm a natural born slut. It took you to bring me out of my shell. You've fucking corrupted me."

Lawrence shot back, "Oh no, I never made you do anything that you did not want to do."

Belinda laughed at Lawrence's defensiveness.

Belinda asked, "Whose going to fuck me today boss?"

Lawrence answered, "Today I have three studs for you."

Belinda said excitedly, "That's great. I love it when I'm fucked in all my holes.

It was Lawrence's turn to laugh. He said, "With these three you'll likely have three feet of cock at your disposal. Do you think you'll find a way to dispose of all that cock?"

Belinda groaned and said, "I think my cunt, ass and mouth know just what to do."

Soon, Belinda's three gentlemen arrived and were made up for the shoot. Belinda and Lawrence had already worked out the details of the scene. When everyone was set, we rolled cameras and Belinda went to work. The action started as Belinda lit up a cigarette and took a couple of deep pulls on it, her chest expanding as she inhaled. She exhaled slowly through her bright red lips. The butt of the cigarette was now bright red as well.

She showed her three friends into the bedroom and said, "I think that you fellows will be more comfortable in the bedroom.

She gestured for them to sit on the bed. As they became comfortable, Belinda crushed out her cigarette in an ashtray and began to do a sexy strip tease for the men.

Belinda danced seductively for a few moments, running her hands over her tits and ass. She taunted them with sexy talk, "Would you fellows like to see my tits?" She added, "How about my cunt?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.