Prudish In-laws - Cover

Prudish In-laws

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I married into a very conservative family. My Catholic honey refused to kiss me before marriage. It looked like fucking was hardly possible even when married. After a very modest honeymoon, I spent a week in a friend's mansion. That week totally changed my wife and provided a solid basis for changing my in-laws. In several weeks, my in-laws became much less prudish, as a matter of fact, a little on the wild side.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Incest   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Checking the area of her pussy better, I discovered that there was dried come around her slit. It must have dribbled out of her pussy. I wondered whether the girls went out to some place and got fucked silly all night long. I asked myself whether my very prudish wife could have turned into an outright cock-hungry slut in less than four days. Could I have created a monster, I thought. Images of men lined up to fuck my wife popped up in my mind.

What about her ass, I wondered. Did they stretch her asshole out of shape after I went through all that hassle to fuck it. My mind spun, almost making me forget to check out the hole inches away from my eyes. I gently pulled her ass cheeks apart and examined her asshole. It was lying there peacefully, apparently untouched. I sat up and looked at her face. She was sleeping peacefully with a soft smile, like an angel. Even I could not believe that she had been that naughty. Looking down at my cock, I discovered it silently sprang out to extreme hardness and throbbed with every heartbeat. It quietly but urgently begged me to slide up some tight hole.

Bending over Beth's well fucked pussy, I tongued her clit gently, letting the little nub wake up slowly. She stirred and her pussy started to moisten. I drooled onto her pussy and spread my drool gently over her lips. Then I rubbed spit into my hard shaft and poised it over her pussy. I pushed my cock slowly into her. It went in balls deep, helped by the fluids already within her. I sawed my cock in and out slowly. She thrust back very gently. Half a minute later, she opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me on top of her. When her eyes met mine, my cock swelled and jerked within her, pumping come deeply within her and adding a big fresh load to the load or loads already within her pussy.

"Good morning, love," she said, pulling my head down for a kiss, when I finished emptying my balls into her.

I kissed her, wondering where those lips had been last night. "What did you do last night?" I asked, impatient to know the answer.

"I will tell you later," she said, "when you have your cock deeply planted within my horny ass."

"Let's do it," I said, feeling my soft cock twitch within her.

"Oh, not now," she moaned. "I feel too hungry."

"Me, too," I said. What to expect after a full night of fucking apparently for both of us.

Just then Becky brought our breakfast in. My cock charged while I charged the rest of my body. After breakfast, I lay on the bed while Beth sucked my cock. Becky cleared out the table and joined us, bending behind Beth. Becky started tonguing Beth's pussy and ass.

"You guys have fucked without me," she said when she tasted Beth's pussy. You don't know whose come you are sucking, I thought. Becky drained Beth's pussy, then moved up to her asshole.

"Yes, prepare me for some hard cock," Beth called.

Soon, Beth lowered her ass onto my cock, swallowing me to the balls. "Where did you go last night?" I asked as soon as my cock hit bottom.

"I and the girls spent the whole night in the orgy room," she said, wiggling her ass to make sure I was all the way in. Yeah, right, I thought. "I learned muff diving. I practiced a lot last night," she continued as she bobbed gently up and down my iron hard shaft. That was not the only thing you practiced, I thought. "I must have sucked pussy for several hours. Joanne started the activities with a demo of pussy licking, then we all pounced on some pussy to lick and suck. We kissed, petted, sucked tits, ate pussy and ass, and finger fucked one another for hours, coming endlessly."

Becky reached between Beth's thighs and started playing with her pussy.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"Almost," Beth said. "Past midnight, Marcia said, she needed cock so badly she would walk the streets for one. Betty called Rick's cellular number. She found he was home, so she told him hard cock was badly needed in the orgy room. He arrived promptly. Marcia pounced on him and sucked him a little, then she knelt on all fours. He put it in her wet pussy. She looked back at him and told him that was not where she needed him. From then on, he switched from tight asshole to another, no girl took him in her pussy. I can't believe how much those women loved it in the ass."

"As much as you?" I asked. She blushed. "Did he fuck you in the ass?"

"No, but I begged him to," she said.

"Did he refuse?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "He said you hadn't announced my ass for public use."

"That's right," I said. "So what did you do?"

"He offered to fuck my pussy to orgasm whenever he changed partners," she said.

"Did he come inside you?" I asked.

"Yes, three times," she said. "The girls sucked his first two come loads from my pussy. When he came inside me for the third time, we were all pooped so I came back here with his come sloshing inside my pussy. Becky must have sucked it out along with yours minutes ago."

"When did you call it a night?" I asked, reaching out to pinch her erect nipples.

"Around four in the morning," she said.

I grabbed Beth's hips and started fucking her ass with gusto, making my balls slap her flesh audibly. She shoved her ass back for every next thrust, gasping and moaning continuously. Her lush tits bounced energetically, attracting Becky's attention. Becky grabbed Beth's tits and switched her mouth from one hard nipple to the other, sucking, licking and biting. I reached under Beth and brushed her clit. She gasped and started coming. We steadied her until her orgasm subsided.

Becky helped Beth off my cock, then replaced her. Becky's ass rode my cock in an easy pace if with long strokes, working her ring almost all the way up and down my thick, hard pole. I guided Beth onto my face. While she rode my tongue, she and Becky kissed and caressed.

Holding Beth's ass cheeks apart, I probed her drenched pussy and freshly fucked asshole, making her moan into Becky's mouth. Soon the two ladies were coming hard. I kept switching my cock from hole to another until is was lunch time.

In the rest of our vacation at Rick's, Beth had more experience with various sorts of sex. They gave us a farewell party. In that party, Beth had her first triple penetration while jacking off a fourth cock. with her right hand. Her orgasm exploded when the four cocks exploded, pumping thick come into her three holes and onto her face. Afterward, She fell down limply and the girls came down on her to clean her of come.

Rick was specially nice with us. He was a photography nut. He shot a sexy photo set of me and Beth in various states of undress and positions of sex. Later, he gave me directions as I shot a photo set of him with Beth. I shot a few photos with his thick cock up my lady's tight asshole.

I discovered Rick had a video record of almost all the activities we had been through. The only thing I knew before was that he filmed the picnic. But just before we left, I discovered he had filmed everything. He gave me a dozen video tapes commemorating our visit. Even the photo shoots had been filmed.

Rick, Betty and Becky saw us to the airport. My fingers were in Betty's and Becky's wet pussies and their hands were down my pants all the way to the airport. Rick and Beth had a similar arrangement although Rick was driving.

We celebrated arriving home with a long fuck. Beth called her folks to announce our arrival while I pumped my thick cock in and out of her ass. Then my mother-in-law talked with me while her daughter shoved her ass back for more of my hard shaft.

I called Rick and thanked him lavishly for the great time we had spent in his mansion. He said, "Don't be silly, Nick; It was great having you here with us. Everyone here is sending their love and lust and wishing you a great fucking life." Some people just never change!

On Sunday we met my in-laws, including Ellen's husband Mike, at the church. Needless to say they were shocked by Beth's tight short dress, but they tried not to let on in public. We invited them over for coffee at our place. At home, Beth told me, her mother talked to her about her outrageous outfit. Beth told her that she was young and wanted to enjoy herself and that it was okay with me.

While we chatted, I felt too happy that I managed to liberalize Beth. I wondered how I would go about seducing the rest of her family and freeing them from their inhibitions. As I thought about that, my eyes wondered from her mom to Ellen to Lisa. What about her dad and Tom? I wondered whether I needed some help especially in seducing Victoria. Crazy thoughts wandered in my mind about Victoria and her daughters taking turns on my hard cock and doing wild stuff together.

I decided to invite Beth's mom and sisters each in turn and see what would transpire. First, I needed to talk to Beth and see what she could do in this, assuming she would go along with me. My cock started to pulsate. When I looked back around me, they were joking about my absent-mindedness.

When they got ready to leave, I invited Lisa to visit us on Wednesday, Victoria to dinner on Friday, and Ellen on Saturday. I told them each in private that I and Beth were going to pick them up. That night I fucked Beth silly while thinking about how I would talk her into going with my plan.

"Beth, love, are you happy with our new found sex life?" I asked as we hugged after we finished making love. "Or do you miss your previous prudish style?"

"I am very happy now," she said, pulling me closer to her. "I am glad you opened my eyes on the hot delights of sex."

"I am thinking about opening the eyes of the rest of your family, too," I said, stroking her ass lightly. "What do you think about it?"

"That would be great," she said after looking at the ceiling for a brief moment. "But how are you going to go about it?"

"You know we have invited your sisters and mom for dinner, each on a different evening," I said slipping a finger up her now wetter pussy. "We'll see what will happen. Then we'll see what we can do about your father and brother."

"I will be by your side all the way," she said, squirming her pussy over my sticky fingers.

To that we kissed.

As soon as Lisa arrived early on Wednesday evening, Beth took her into the bedroom and they tried some of Beth's outfits, the two sisters being nearly of the same size. The first outfit ever to do Lisa justice was a tight short dress. I made cat calls and went as far as running a hand lightly up her tit and give her tight ass a firm squeeze. She blushed.

I danced with Beth then Lisa slow and while dancing I did some ass feel-ups to both sisters.

Beth showed her sister that she rarely wore underwear and talked her into taking hers off. As the two sisters posed for me, I could glimpse a hint of light pubic hair in Lisa's crotch. I turned on a constant stream of compliments at Lisa. Gradually, both girls went into skimpier and skimpier outfits until finally they paraded topless. Wow!

Afterward, it was not hard to talk Lisa into jumping with us into the hot tub in the patio stark naked, especially that it was dimly lit. There I and Beth fooled around a little and splashed water at Lisa. Near the end, Beth went as far as taking my naturally hard cock all the way down her throat for one playful suck. Then we went into the house, drying each other.

Beth suggested that Lisa would look prettier if she got rid of her pubic hair like herself. Lisa was a little hesitant but did not resist as we walked her to the bathroom. By the time I examined her hairless pie after wiping her mound and crack clean, her pussy was quite wet. Her resistance lasted for two whole seconds after my getting my tongue on her clit. Then she humped my face in need while Beth took care of her lovely tits. Soon, I was drinking her fresh juices that gushed abundantly in my sucking mouth.

"Lisa, let me show you something hot," I said as I pulled Beth and arranged her on all fours, making her ass face Lisa.

I knelt beside Beth, pulling her ass cheeks apart. Lisa watched open-eyed as I probed her sisters asshole. Lisa was speechless, but Beth's moans and gasps echoed in the place. I kept wiggling my tongue into her hole until she came. Lisa moved mechanically as I arranged her in the same position. Half a minute later, her moans and groans were clearly audible. She took more time than Beth to come, but when she came, she really did!

Precome was oozing from the tip of my hard cock when Beth gulped it down balls deep. I pulled my glistening cock out of her mouth, then sank it slowly into her asshole until my balls pressed firmly against her wet pussy. I took a few long, smooth strokes into her hot ass, then I pulled out and she swallowed my cock into her mouth again. After this short demo of her oral and anal prowess, she coached Lisa to suck her first cock.

My leaky cock was being switched from hot mouth to the other while Beth taught her sister how to suck. In less than half an hour, Lisa broke the throat barrier and by then her sucking technique had come a long way. Under her sister's supervision, she properly handled me when minutes later, powerful jets of my thick come burst in her mouth. Beth told her it was her duty to suck my cock dry and lick it clean.

While my soft cock recharged, I busied my tongue and fingers in stretching Lisa's virgin asshole for my upcoming hard-on. My free fingers kept her bloated clit alert and pulsing while Beth used her own wet cunt to train her sister on pussy eating. Moans and gasps were being emitted from both their mouths. Finally, I had three fingers working Lisa's spit-filled rectum.

The two sisters sixty-nined while I lowered my buttered pole, slowly into Lisa's virginal chute. Her grunts into Beth's pussy were interleaved with gasps as Beth nursed on her stiff clit. As soon as my cock head popped past her sphincter, I started fucking her with very slow, gentle, short strokes. Ever so slowly, my strokes increased in depth and hardness as Lisa's asshole adapted to getting fucked.

When I was over halfway in, Beth started rocking her sister's ass against my hard shaft. Lisa's ass could take faster strokes, but gaining depth was getting harder forcing me into pulling her harder but slower into me at the end of every thrust. Soon my balls started to bump into her wet pussy gently.

Lisa absorbed in the consuming sensations of her first ass fuck, had her head way off Beth's pussy for quite a while. Beth pulled her sister's head hard into her pussy, thrusting her pussy up. Lisa distractedly licked and sucked on Beth's juicy pussy as my glistening shaft pumped her asshole deeply and rhythmically. Lisa heated up constantly, finally gushing into her sister's thirsty mouth.

She came again while she bounced her ass on my cock in a sitting position. Her third anal orgasm coincided with my own come. I pumped her twitching bowels with thick jets of come while she lay on her stomach, thrusting her ass up into my jerking cock.

Lisa continued sucking on my cock after she had cleaned it with her tongue until it started pulsing again. Beth asked her a couple of womanly questions that I did not understand, then decided that Lisa's virginal pussy had to take its fill of come on some other day. With that Beth straddled Lisa's chest and started rubbing her pussy over Lisa's tits and nipples while she sucked on my cock.

Beth eventually gushed copiously onto her sister's tits, then indicated that Lisa was ready for me to fuck her tits. While I tit fucked Lisa, Beth ate her pussy out, making her come just as I squirted my come onto her face and tits. I wiped my sticky cock on Lisa's forehead. Beth kissed me, making me taste Lisa on her tongue.

By the time we washed up, it was eleven and we had forgot dinner. We grabbed quick sandwiches before we dropped Lisa's satisfied frame on their front porch.

On Friday evening, on the basis that we were going out to a restaurant, Beth managed to convince her mom to don one of Beth's evening dresses which was a long, thin black one. We dined and danced. I had set up Victoria's position to allow her to see into the dance floor. I made sure she could see how I stroked Beth's ass and tits while we danced slow. When I returned Beth to the table, I pulled Victoria for a slow dance, giving her a little chance to decline, especially that Beth encouraged her to go ahead.

On the dance floor, I held Victoria so close, my bulge occasionally brushed her thighs unintentionally. I stroked the small of her back gently. By the end of the first song, she relaxed in my arms and we moved deeper into the dance floor, I put my hands on the tops of her ass and waited. She tensed very slightly for a few seconds, then relaxed again.

"You know, I always suspected you were much prettier than you pretended to be," I said softly near the end of the second song, making her blush. "I wondered where Beth got her beauty and attractiveness. Now I know because in this dress you can't hide much of your beauty."

I waited silently, subtly pulling her closer to me. Her blush went away and she relaxed. "I specially love Beth's behind," I continued in a slow, soft tone. "Now I know yours is no less pretty. You must have been getting prettier with time. Let me flirt with you a little; every once in a while you need to feel how pretty you are, especially for a woman with your beauty. I am sure you rarely get complimented on your loveliness like you deserve. Allow me to hold your gorgeous butt as we dance."

When I cupped her round ass cheeks, she made a meager attempt to pull back, but as I pulled her into me, her crotch bumped into my hard bulge. She gasped and relaxed in my arms, her crotch resting gently against mine. We danced like that until the third song ended.

"There is another thing about Beth that I like," I continued in a quieter tone as the fourth song started. "Ever since she tried sex in our honeymoon, she never got enough of it. She's always been horny and it was infectious. She turned me into a horny guy. I am sure you can feel my hard-on pressing gently into you. I have a feeling that she got that from your side of the family."

My hands kneaded her ass ever so gently as we danced silently until the fifth song started.

"Were you horny when you were a teenager," I asked quietly.

"Who wasn't?" she said weakly.

"So I was right you were a horny little wench a while ago?" I followed up.

"Yes," she hissed, smiling shyly.

I could feel her crotch grind subtly into mine.

"What happened then?" I asked.

"I got married and it didn't turn as well as I had dreamed so I took the religious turn," she said.

"And why did it not turn as you wished?" I asked.

"I guess it was only teenage fantasies," she said.

"Have you ever had your hot little pussy licked?" I asked giving her a slight shove against my cock.

She gasped and said, "Of course not."

"Mother-in-law, you haven't lived until you have," I said. "Ask Beth about it. She loves it so much."

"But that's dirty," she said, gently grinding her apparently wet pussy into me.

"Let me tell you," I said. "There is nothing dirty about it. I've been doing it to Beth from day one and there has been nothing wrong about it. We both love it very much." Then I said in a more serious tone, "Victoria, you have a lively and lovely body. You owe it to yourself to enjoy yourself at least once. You won't be disappointed. Trust me. You can even ask Beth."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.