Hidden Secrets - Cover

Hidden Secrets

by Nightingale

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Incest Sex Story: It started when my parents and a guest couple disappeared then reappeared mysteriously in the house. Later, I discovered a large part of the house I never knew existed. Along with that, I discovered a large part of my parents' private life I never imagined possible. At last, my discoveries were rewarded lavishly.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

In the summer break of my first year of university study, I intended to stay for a couple of weeks with my girlfriend in San Diego. I was the nerdy type and spent little time with her during the year. I thought I would make up for all the lost time. I stayed for a couple of days with Sheila, then her folks decided to go up north to Canada for a few days, destroying my plans. I ended up going back to Chicago ahead of schedule.

Two days later, on Saturday, my parents were having a man and his wife for a late lunch at around three in the afternoon. I learned later the man was one of mom's coworkers. His ash-blonde wife donned a green form-fitting décolleté minidress. She looked just a little younger than mom and had great legs to go with her lush tits and tight round ass.

Before the guests arrived, mom called me to her room and asked for my opinion on her outfit. She had an original black outfit, I had never seen nor dreamed to see on anyone, let alone on my own mom. Her miniskirt was cut out in the tennis ball pattern. It had two round-edged flaps one in the front and on in the back. The flaps reached a few inches above the level of her knees in the center and reached up to her waistband on the sides, covering her crotch and ass and totally exposing her hips. The top that fitted around her neck was cut the same with two identical flaps, the front flap reaching well below the end of her cleavage in the center and going over her shoulders on the sides, exposing the sides of her tits.

"What do you think?" she said as she twirled around, letting her flaps fly away and up. "Do you think it is sexy?" Of course, I was shocked.

"Yes, mom, very sexy but very revealing," I said. "I am not sure you can wear it around guests."

"It's okay," she said. "The best thing is that when I turn it a little I become naked."

She turned her miniskirt getting the flaps on the sides and the cut-outs over her crotch and ass. She did the same to her top, letting the flaps hang over her shoulders and upper arms. The cut-outs totally exposed her tits. When she twirled around, I discovered her crotch was hairless. As she moved quickly, something in her crotch seemed to shine. Then she restored her outfit. It was obvious the outfit was designed for no underwear. I was really boggled.

"Mom, your are very sexy and your outfit is very hot, but I do not see why you want to wear it around guests," I said, trying to think of something meaningful.

"Never mind, Nick," mom said. "It's okay."

The guests went nuts over mom's hot outfit.

"Nick, you see, this lunch is a couples' activity so we can't have you with us," mom said apologizing. "If you want to be a sweetheart you can help me serve."

I knew it was not appropriate for me to attend lunch because if I did I would end up spilling food all over my clothes while ogling Helen's tits.

"It's okay, mom," I said. "I'll help you."

After we set the table, mom went to the living room to announce that lunch was ready. As I went out of the dining room, I glimpsed the man, Brent, flip mom's rear flap up and have a look at her bare butt. They all laughed, including mom, and then they hushed when they saw me pass through.

When they finished their meal, mom asked me to clear up and do the dishes. While I clearing the table, I heard them climb the stairs, apparently to the library. I accidentally saw Brent reach through mom's side cut-out and squeeze her bare butt. She only looked back at him and smiled. What a bozo, I thought!

In half an hour, I finished doing the dishes. I climbed up to my room to change and get ready to visit a friend of mine. I didn't hear the slightest sound in the house. Out of curiosity, I looked in the library and all the other rooms, there was no one to be seen or heard. I changed and went out. When I came out of the house, I found our car and the guests' car still parked in our driveway. I thought maybe they went back in the backyard, but I didn't remember hearing them come down the stairs. I shrugged and continued in my way.

I spent over two hours with my friend before coming back home. The cars were still there. When I went to my room I didn't come across any noise. While I changed in my room I heard voices. Peeking out, I saw them all walk down the stairs, seemingly coming out from the library. I shrugged helplessly.

In the following two Saturdays the same thing happened. In the first Saturday, it was the same couple, Helen dressed in equally sexy clothes and mom in an equally outrageous outfit. In the latter Saturday, it was a new couple which acted more formally than the former one. However, it was obvious that the slender brunette had a full top and a hot round ass. Mom, too, was dressed in less outrageous clothes. As I went out of my room to go out on the hunt in the city. I watched the foursome disappear into the library. My night out was a failure and I returned home around ten. There was no one at home or so it seemed.

Suddenly I found myself in the library looking for something in the encyclopedia. I didn't find what I was looking for. When I returned the books, I noticed a bookcase a little off the wall. I braced myself well and pushed it against the wall. It moved much easier than I expected and actually pivoted around the far edge. I noticed the bottom did not actually touch the floor. I checked it again carefully and realized it was a secret door that hid a tunnel behind the wall. My brain started thinking fast if in vain and my heart started to beat faster. Behind the wall was a faintly lit, steep staircase leading down. I climbed down the stairs carefully, my heart throbbing loudly. There were over forty stairs that led to a faintly lit hallway. The hallway had three doors: two opposite doors in the middle and a third one at the far end.

The right door was ajar and some echoing sounds came through it. I moved stealthily toward the door and peeked inside. It was a large hall with a wall full of closets. It was not well lit, but it was lit a little brighter than the hallway and the staircase. What shocked me was that a man, his voice made me realize he was dad, was stark naked standing in the center of the room, shouting and swearing at a naked woman bound before him.

The woman was bent at the waist, her hands cuffed behind her back and chained to the ceiling with a long chain. She was blindfolded and gagged and her nipples had clips. She had a dildo in her pussy chained to a butt plug in her ass. All her accessories were flesh colored except for the chain between her dildos and the chain between her nipple clips which were golden. She let out muffled grunts and moans as dad manipulated the toys in and out of her well stuffed holes.

"I will lit you wait until you can't wait anymore, bitch," dad shouted.

He left her in that position and moved away. I sneaked back into the dark staircase and waited. Seconds later dad exited that room and went into the door at the end of the corridor. He disappeared there and the door closed. I waited and waited but nothing happened for five minutes. I collected my courage and moved back into the hallway and into the room, my heart and cock beating in unison.

Then I got closer to the woman, who was shuddering and moaning every now and then as the vibrators buzzed within her. As I got closer I realized the woman was mom! That really shocked me since I had expected dad to be cheating with some floozy. I never imagined mom to accept being degraded like that. Nonetheless, the entire scene made my cock grow even harder. I had to set it free.

Encouraged by mom's inability to see me and discouraged by the risk of dad's catching me and causing a weird situation, I tiptoed around mom and checked her out real well, my lustiness and curiosity winning out. I admired her full, firm dangling tits. Then holding my breath, I checked out her tightly stuffed pussy and asshole which were hairless. What caught my eye and had my cock jump was that she had a gold ring fitted to her clit. The stretched perimeter of her asshole glistened in whatever lube they had used and her pussy was drenched with her own juices that leaked steadily down her inner thighs.

From the way her toys looked, I realized the golden chain between her toys was there to hold her vibrating dildo from slipping out of her dripping pussy. I noticed the chain could be unscrewed at either end. With a trembling hand, I gripped the end of her dildo and pumped it in her pussy. Mom's moans were boosted up and she pushed her ass back to meet my thrusts. While doing that I twisted and pulled on her clit ring.

Encouraged by her response, I unscrewed the chain from her anal vibrator and pulled her vaginal vibrator out. Mom grunted into her gag. I couldn't resist the urge to stroke my tongue up her slippery swollen pussy lips. She moaned, lunging her ass back. Blinded by lust, I stood behind her and shoved my biggest hard-on into her sodden snatch. She groaned and lunged back, swallowing it all in. I stoked my cock several times within her sizzling pussy. I could feel the soft buzzing of her butt plug through her thin membranes. Her pussy sucked and milked on my hard cock, taking me so dangerously close to orgasm and causing me to pull out sooner than I intended to.

Pulling mom's butt plug out, I watched her asshole stretch a little more as the thick middle passed through. Then her pucker squeezed gradually shut as the tapered end exited the little butthole. Her asshole seemed very relaxed and ready for what I had in mind for it. I returned the dildo to mom's leaky pussy, making her groan. Then standing up behind her, I pushed my bulbous cock head against her rosy asshole. When her little opening felt the pressure, it opened of its own accord and swallowed my glistening cock head eagerly, followed by the thick shaft. Her asshole was tighter and no less hotter than her pussy. Its milking action was no less dangerous, enhanced by the vaginal buzzing.

I held mom's hips and pumped into her, my balls keeping her dildo in place as they bumped into it. Mom bucked her ass back lustily and grunted into her gag repeatedly. It did not take her asshole two minutes to suck my thick come right out from my heavy balls. As my cock twitched within her tight rippling rectum, she lost it herself and her asshole convulsed, along with her, around my swollen shaft, milking my cock real hungrily. Her head flailed around in quick jerks. When she totally drained me of come, she relaxed, panting through her nose. I plopped my softening cock from her ass and plugged her with her anal vibrator before my come could leak out of her. I screwed the chain back and moved around to her head.

Her lips were tightly stretched around the gag. I unsnapped the catch behind her head and pulled the gag out, discovering it was a thick but soft cock-shaped gag. I worked it in and out of her mouth several times then removed it to replace it by my real but very soft cock. Mom did a great job of cleaning my wet cock of come and anal juices. By the way my cock started to grow again. Mom took the chance and sucked on it eagerly, quickly getting it to full hardness. Then I was fucking it all the way in and out of her fantastic throat. Five minutes later, I was pumping powerful spurts of thick come down her thirsty, swallowing throat. She drained me well and cleaned me then let my soft cock drop out of her mouth. I returned my cock to my pants and returned the gag to her mouth. Finally, I sneaked out, my heart jumping with joy that I was not caught.

I climbed up hurriedly to my room, undressed and went to bed, random sexy images wandering through my head. At four in the morning, I waked up with the biggest hard-on I had ever had. I tried to ignore it and return to sleep but to no luck. At the end, I decided to sneak to the secret dungeon downstairs.

I donned a robe and tiptoed to the library. The secret tunnel was totally dark. I climbed down the stairs very carefully until I reached the hallway. There I fumbled for the light switch and found it. With the lights on in the corridor, I went into the door at the right. I turned the lights on and looked around.

There was nothing there except the closets. Looking into the closets, I discovered they were full of cuffs, whips, dildos, butt plugs, and various tools of sexual bondage. I turned off the lights and left the room. Trying the opposite door, I discovered it was locked. Moving to the door at the end of the hallway, I hoped I would find it unlocked. I did.

Turning the lights on, I was treated to another big surprise. The spacious room had a king-size bed on one side and couches and sofas in the middle. The other end was filled with monitors, advanced video systems and cameras, and closets. In the air-tight closets, I found hundreds of video cassettes arranged in stacks.

I pulled a video cassette off the top of a stack. The printed label read: 5-31-97 Dave, Amy, Helen and Daniel. That date was three weeks before. Amy and Daniel had to be my parents. I decided that Dave had to be Helen's bozo husband. Sitting on a chair, I popped the tape into a VCR and turned on the monitor underneath.

The first thing to hit me was the sounds of a woman's moans and groans and the answering man's grunts. The screen came up with a close-up of mom's bobbing head. Her mouth was open, lips twitching, and her eyes were closed. Then the screen was filled with the close-up of a woman's asshole, probably mom's, bouncing up and down a man's hard, long cock. My cock abruptly jumped to full hardness. I rewound the tape, my cock pulsing with my heartbeat. I opened my robe and wrapped my hand around my boner.

The first scene started with dad, mom, Helen and, obviously, Dave, entering the same room I was in. Mom was in her outrageous tennis ball outfit and Dave was pawing her butt. Dad disappeared and the remaining three persons sat on a couch several feet off where I was sitting. Dave was in the middle and mom was to his right. He and mom turned toward each other and started kissing lustfully as his left hand stroked mom's bare pussy under her miniskirt front flap. Seconds later he was evidently finger fucking mom as she moaned into his mouth, at the same time, feeling up his growing bulge.

Helen pushed mom's hand away and fished her husband's semihard cock. She stroked it for a while then bent down on it, taking it all the way in her mouth. Smiling at Dave, mom turned her top around, totally exposing her full tits and hard nipples. He pounced on her tits and sucked them hungrily while he continued working mom's hot pussy with his left hand. Mom's moans doubled.

Mom slid off the couch and bent down over Dave's hard cock, her ass to the camera. Twirling her skirt, she utterly exposed her wet pouty pussy lips and rosy wrinkled asshole. Her clit ring hung between her legs. She pulled her ass cheeks apart, apparently for the camera.

While sucking her husband's cock, Helen managed to peel off her clothes and remain in garters, stockings and shoes. Soon the camera was closing up on her swaying ass. She was as hairless as mom, but without rings. One of her fingers appeared between her pussy lips, then pumped her moist cunt for a while. Next, her wet finger moved a little up and sank down into her asshole. It fucked her asshole for a while. Then, the screen showed mom's asshole being fucked with another female finger, apparently her own.

The two women pulled their fingers out and either woman sucked on the other's anally flavored finger. Then, the two lusty women kissed sinfully, stroking Dave's cock with one hand each. Soon, the camera closed up on mom's ass as mom lowered her pussy onto Dave's thick cock. The camera captured mom's facial expression of bliss as she moaned, Dave's cock sliding up into her wet channel.

While mom bobbed up and down Dave's cock, she enjoyed a nice ass licking from Helen's obviously expert tongue. Mom held her ass almost still while Dave pumped up into her pussy and Helen thrust her tongue repeatedly into mom's relaxing asshole. The camera captured Helen's fingers pumping in and out of her own wet pussy and asshole. Watching that, I rubbed my oozing precome into my cock head.

Helen extracted Dave's cock from mom's pussy and sucked on it a little before returning it to mom's needy, leaky pussy. I suddenly remembered there were hundreds of tapes there and there was no way I was going to watch them at normal speed. Therefore, I switched to fast visual forward and watched glimpses as mom stood astride Dave's legs, her ass to his face. He licked her ass then he and Helen helped mom work her ass down his fat shaft. After a bunch of different position changes, the tape ended with dad and Dave double penetrating Helen as mom licked both men's balls and fingered their assholes.

I rewound the tape to where it approximately initially was and returned it to its place. Looking through the tapes, I found one labeled: 5-5-1979 George, Amy, Nick and Daniel. That must be a gang bang, I thought. Wow! Eighteen years ago! I popped it into the VCR.

The opening scene started with mom, much younger than now, obviously. Her features where a little different and her hair longer. She was cradling a baby in her arms. Nick? It suddenly flashed in my mind, it must have been me! Yes, eighteen years ago, I was about one year of age. It sure was me whom mom was cradling in that video.

Mom unbuttoned her top and fished out her young full tits. Her thick nipples stuck out like little soldiers. Baby me started to nurse on mom's left nipple. How I envied myself! When mom switched little Nick to her other tit, her first nipple was redder and more swollen than before. While I nursed on mom's right nipple, young dad moved into view and nursed on her free nipple. A couple of minutes later, a male sound said, "Don't you want to nurse yourself?" as a big, hard cock, apparently George's, appeared near mom's face.

Mom blushed and opened her mouth shyly, letting the thick cock enter her mouth. She sucked on it gently as it pumped in and out of her mouth. His cock was so big it hardly could fit halfway in her mouth. Dad finished nursing and moved off view. Then mom dropped George's cock and carried little me to another couch. She deposited me on the couch and returned to her place.

She took off her clothes and sat down on the couch. George went down on her. Her moans started shy and got wilder as George's tongue worked its magic on mom's bare pussy. Mom's pussy did not have a ring at that time.

George was a handsome young man, probably in his late twenties. He laid mom on the couch and fed his cock into her pussy slowly, making her groan because of its size. He fucked her in the missionary position, almost crushing her into the couch with every thrust and raising her ass off the couch with every back stroke. While mom moaned and grunted under George, little me started to cry! I must be a natural troublemaker. George reluctantly hopped off mom, letting his cock plop out of her pussy. Mom walked over to me.

Mom knelt beside the couch and bent over me. I made happy unintelligible sounds as my mouth captured one of mom's nipples and I slapped her other tit playfully.

"The horny bastard likes your tits," George said as he knelt behind mom and gripped her hips.

He slowly pushed his big cock into mom and started sawing it in and out of her. Her tits started to jiggle and I started to cry! There was no doubt I was a born troublemaker. George pulled out of mom and she carried me to the other couch. Mom sat on the couch and stood me up on her thighs. She bounced me up gently and talked to me. I babbled happily and laughed stupidly. George was working two fingers in and out of mom's drenched pussy. When George pulled his fingers out of mom, they glistened with a copious coat of her juices.

"Try this, Nick," he said, bringing a wet finger to my lips. Mom smiled.

I winced as I tasted mom's pussy juices on George's finger. Then I smacked my lips a little as the taste disappeared. George dipped his finger again into mom's soaked pussy and gave it back to me. I winced much less than the first time, then smacked my lips as if savoring the taste. On the third time, I sucked hungrily on his finger!

"I told you he is one horny bastard," George said. "Why don't you let him lick you up."

Mom stood me between her legs and brought my head to her crotch.

"Guys, don't smother him," dad called out. "Be careful!"

"Don't worry," mom said. As I watched, I knew I would make it!

George knelt behind me and steadied me while mom steered my mouth to where she wanted it. It was a difficult angle, but the camera managed to show that little me took to licking mom's pussy in no time. That is why pussy juice seemed vaguely familiar when I first ate pussy, I thought. That actually was not my first real pink pie obviously.

My face glistened in mom's copious juices. She laid me in her arms, playing and talking to me. Little me was very happy.

"Why don't you suck him in return?" dad's voice said.

Grinning, mom undressed me and laid me on the couch. She bend down and took my little cock in her mouth. George took this chance to kneel behind her and fuck her slowly as she sucked my cock. When she dropped my cock from her mouth, the red cock head was bloated. So that was my first blow job! Whether soft or hard, my little cock was firm and had to be around three inches in size. Seeing this, dad said, "Why don't you fuck him?"

George withdrew his hard shaft reluctantly, and mom straddled me and lowered herself carefully, holding my cock between her fingers. "Careful!" dad called. "Don't squish him!"

Holding my cock, mom moved her pussy up and down my little shaft for a couple of minutes. And I thought I was virgin till I was eighteen! I babbled happily and flailed my hands around. Mom dismounted me and licked her juices off my cock. Then cradling me in her arms, she said, simulating baby talk, "What a lovely motherfucker!"

"Why don't you sit on my cock and let me bounce both of you?" George suggested to mom as she bounced me in her arms. Mom consented.

She sat in George's lap, impaling her pussy deeply if slowly on his hard pole. He gripped her ass cheeks with his large hands and bounced her up and down his boner. Little me babbled happily like a fool while mom had her pussy stretched out and fucked solidly.

Mom laid me on the couch beside her and I stupidly watched her bounce on George's cock. Then George turned her around, making her ass face the camera and lowered her onto his big cock. Gripping her ass cheeks he bounced her up and down. Her pulled her ass cheeks widely apart, utterly exposing her lovely asshole. As mom approached orgasm, George wetted his finger in little Nick's sucking mouth then pushed it gently into mom's asshole. Mom gasped and came real hard. She shoved her ass violently as George wiggled his finger within her asshole. When she calmed down, she rocked gently on his still hard cock but pulled his finger from her asshole.

Soon, mom was bouncing energetically on George's cock. Her tried to put his finger back into her asshole, but she pushed his hand away. He grabbed her ass and bounced her hard on his cock until she was near orgasm. Then he shoved his finger up her asshole. She gasped sharply and started coming. Her body convulsed harder as George fingered her tight asshole. Once again when she recovered, she pushed his hand off her butthole.

George removed mom from his cock and put her on the floor, guiding her mouth to his cock. She sucked on his cock while jacking his shaft hard. Before long, his come was spurting through the air and into her open mouth. Mom swallowed it all and licked her lips. She then cleaned his cock and sucked it hard again. I watched the rest of the tape in fast visual forward. At one time, he got two fingers up her ass, but she pushed his hand away when she regained her senses. When they finished, mom's gaping pussy oozed white thick come. Dad used his equally thick if a little shorter cock to dump another load up mom's freshly fucked pussy.

I returned the tape to its place and looked for another. One title piqued my interest: 7-7-1979 George, Amy and Daniel - Amy's First Anal. I wondered whether that bastard finally got to bust mom's anal cherry. It was only minutes before I would find out for sure.

The tape opened with George sitting on the couch. Mom moved into view. She smiled at the camera and sat down in George's lap. She was in an ultra short black sleeveless dress. Her neckline was cut so low half her tits showed and the dress was so short her white panty crotch showed cleared when she opened her legs slightly.

"Nice dress," George said as he held mom by the hips and started rocking her back and forth on his crotch. Seconds later mom started to moan.

Mom spread her feet further apart and rocked her ass in George's rhythm. As she moved, the hem of her dress rode constantly up her thighs. George cupped her tits and wiggled his fingertips over the outline of her hardening nipples. Her nipples grew bigger under the thin dress.

"Oh, baby," mom moaned. "Your cock is lifting my ass up."

George stood mom up and turned her around to face him. His pants tented up immensely. He pulled mom's dress up over the waistband of her panties. The narrow back of her panties totally exposed her ass cheeks. Then as George guided her to sit astride his thighs, he said, "Now, let's let it lift your pussy up."

He cupped her bare ass cheeks with his large hands and moved her ass back and forth, rubbing her crotch over his big bulge. Mom gasped and moaned to his moves. He leaned forward and they started kissing as he kneaded her ass. Their tongues snaked boldly into each other's moaning mouth.

Then he lifted her ass up, maneuvering her onto all fours with her knees astride his thighs and her hands to his left. The camera closed up on mom's offered ass as George's large hands kneaded and squeezed the firm flesh. He pulled her ass cheeks widely apart then let go of them.

"What a nice ass!" he complimented as mom moaned and swayed her ass.

He pulled mom's panties down to her mid thighs, exposing her pussy and ass. Pulling her ass cheeks and pussy lips apart, he utterly exposed mom's pink little asshole and tight moist pussy.

"It looks wet and tasty," George said then wetted his middle finger in his mouth before sliding it slowly into mom's pussy, making her groan and move her ass.

George's finger slid slowly in and out of mom's pussy, assuming a shiny coat of her juices. Mom moaned and pushed her ass back into his finger. He pulled her ass cheeks apart with his left hand and stuck his tongue out at mom's wrinkled rosebud. Mom gasped when she felt his tongue tip touch her hole, then she alternated between moans and gasps as George's tongue slowly painted saliva on her virgin asshole.

Mom's asshole and George's tongue got along nicely as George worked two fingers in and out of mom's leaky pussy. Her asshole opened up enough to take in the tip of his tongue. He removed his tongue and fingers from her holes and gently wormed his wet forefinger into mom's asshole. As her asshole accepted his finger, he pushed his middle finger into her pussy.

George wiggled and swirled his fingers within mom then started slowly pumping them into her holes. Mom moaned and humped her ass back. He pulled his middle finger from mom's pussy and reamed out her asshole some more with his forefinger. Then he added his middle finger to mom's ass, stretching it tightly. He spitted on her asshole and worked his fingers gently in and out of her butt. He twisted his fingers and moved them around to stretch her ring some more. While pulling her ass cheeks apart with his left thumb, he finger fucked her pussy with his left index and middle fingers. Mom really enjoyed having both her holes pumped rhythmically. George constantly added spit to her asshole.

George pulled his fingers out of mom and sucked them. Them he moved mom down to the floor and she took off his pants. I fast forwarded as mom took off her own panties and sucked most of his big cock down her throat. Then, he made her straddle him and slowly work her drenched pussy down his thick pole.

Sticking a finger up her asshole, he literally carried her up and down his big cock, working her way up and way down his long shaft. Her pussy leaked profusely onto his veiny shaft. He fucked her like that until she came, drenching his balls with juices. Then he carried her off his cock and deposited her on the floor by the couch. She lapped up her juices off his cock and balls.

George had mom kneel on the floor and lay her head and chest on the couch. He knelt near her ass and said, "Now I am going to prepare your virgin little asshole for my big cock."

"Yes," mom hissed. My cock twitched, doubling in hardness. The lucky bastard was going to split mom's tight asshole with his fat cock. I wished it was my own cock that got that privilege. How I envied him!

He pulled mom's ass cheeks apart with his hands and probed her asshole with his tongue. Mom started gasping and moaning while pushing her ass into him. While rimming her, he massaged the molten insides of her sodden snatch with two fingers, rubbing her internal walls thoroughly. He removed his fingers from her pussy and worked one then both into her asshole. Spitting on his fingers and her asshole, he pumped and twisted his fingers within her, reaming her tight ring slowly but effectively.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.