Gift of Sex - Cover

Gift of Sex

by Nightingale

Copyright© 1999 by Nightingale

Incest Sex Story:

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

On the day of my seventeenth birthday, just before midnight, mom plopped her lovely butt on the edge of my bed and said, "Nick, you know that garbage about birds and bees, right?"

"Yes, mom, what about it?" I said.

"It's all garbage as my experience showed," she said. "Have you ever had sex with a girl?"

"No," I said, not understanding what she was after.

"Do you know how important to women sex is?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"Very important," she said. "Its importance can't be overestimated. I have to know because I know how important it is to me and to the women I know."

"I see," I said.

"You know, you are almost adult," mom said. "Do you like girls? Beautiful sexy girls?"

"Who doesn't?" I said.

"How much?" mom asked.

"As much as the next guy?" I said.

"Well, if you want them to like you, you got to be good in bed," she said. "Good at sex. You got to know how to please them and satisfy their sex-hungry bodies."

"I see," I said.

"You need to be trained," mom said. "You need hands-on training, that is."

"Oh, I do?" I said.

"Yes, and I happen to know the right personal trainer for the job," mom said. "She's my friend Helen. She is an excellent trainer."

I remembered Helen. She is mom's best friend, a very sexy lady in her late thirties. She was a marketing assistant manager for a department store. I didn't understand what she had to do with this.

"What kind of training is it exactly?" I asked.

"Her pupil gets to practice all kinds of sex with her," mom said.

"Do you mean they actually...?" my voice trailed off.

"Yes, that's what I mean," mom said.

"How did you know she is good at that?" I had to ask.

"You won't be her first," mom said. "I have tried a few of her graduates."

"You have what, mom?" I asked in confusion.

"Your mom is a human with a hot juicy pussy that craves hard cock just like any other woman," mom said, shocking me with her language. "I occasionally felt so neglected and frustrated that I needed extra cock. Helen recommended some of her graduates. They were wonderful. Those guys had learned how to really please a woman. I even asked her to seduce your father and teach him how to fuck me. He has been a great fuck ever since."

"What? My father?" I said, my mouth gaping.

"Yes," mom said. "She used to tell me what they had done the previous night. I would tell your father that a friend of mine had told me how nice it was to do so and so and ask him to try it with me. He never knew I had known all about it."

"Wow!" I said in wonderment. "Does her husband know?"

"I don't think so," mom said. "I don't think he cares anyway."

"Oh!" I said.

"I don't want you to be like your father," mom said. "I want you to know it all in your youth and have girls run after you not you run after them like you do now."

"How will this work?" I asked.

"This Saturday at eleven in the morning, you go to her house," mom said. "You know the address, don't you?"

I nodded.

"Just be there and she will take care of everything," mom said.

"I'll be there," I said.

"Enjoy," mom said. "This is my present for you. Good night for now."

"Thank you, mom, and good night to you," I replied.

Saturday was two days away. I spent those two days having horny daydreams about Helen. On Saturday morning, I was knocking on her front door. I was really nervous. She opened the door wearing a short, blue velvet dress that was there to present rather than to cover her body. Her dress was very short, tight, sleeveless and with a low-cut neckline, showing cleavage more than I ever dreamed to see.

Helen gave me a big smile and motioned me to enter, then she closed the door. She said something I didn't get and grabbed my head, planting her lips on mine. A second later as my shock subsided, I found out that she had said, "Kiss back."

She was actively using her lips and tongue on my lips and before I knew what was going on, she had had her tongue past my teeth and tickling my own. Her tongue moved sensually urging mine to respond. My cock was responding, too, faster than I had ever experienced. As soon as I started kissing back, she held my hands and put them on her ass. I held on to her firm butt as she held my head. She returned her hands to mine and guided my hands up and down her ass. I took the hint and started feeling up her butt. My hardening cock was being rubbed by her crotch. I instinctively started thrusting into her. As our tongues took to each other, she cupped my bulge with her hand and started massaging my rock hard cock.

Finally, she left me gasp for breath and invited me to sit down.

"That was just to break the ice and give you a hint of how much fun awaits you," she said. "Do sit down."

"Wow!" I blurted. "That would make ice burn."

"Great," she said. "By the way, you have a promising bulge."

I blushed.

"Don't blush, young man," she said. "You must be proud of it. Now tell me. Have you been fantasizing about me lately like I have been fantasizing about you?"

"What?" I thought as I blushed again.

"You are too shy," she said. "Don't be. I like it when a guy fantasizes about doing wild things to my horny body. I also fantasize about guys doing every nasty act to me."

I stared silently. I noticed that she parted her legs and her white lacy panty crotch was showing.

"When a woman or a girl spreads her legs like this," she said, "she wants you to look, so do it and enjoy the view. While you look, think about the wild things you would do to her if she let you."

I started looking at her crotch more openly and felt my cock pulse with lust.

"Although we will do it all before we are through," she continued, "I prefer that you start with the hottest thing you want to do to me. Do you want to start with feeding me your cock, sucking my tits, eating my pussy, playing with my ass, etc. Whatever you want to do, just say it no matter how naughty it may sound to you. I have done it all and if there is something I haven't done, I really want to do."

"I want to lick your genitals," I said.

She smiled and said, "Politeness is counterproductive in sex. Say it as explicitly and obscenely as you can. If you want to eat my hot, wet pussy, just say it. And remember that my pussy is hot and wet because it wants your big, hard cock. If you want to eat my pussy, go ahead and do it."

I waited for her to undress, but she did not move.

"What's wrong with you?" she said. "If you want my pussy, go ahead and take it. What are you waiting for?"

"You are still dressed," I said.

"If you want me to undress, just tell me to," she said. "When you want me to do anything, just tell me to do it. I am your woman, do you know what that means?"

I didn't answer.

"You don't?" she said. "It means I am your whore. You can do to me anything you want and you can make me do anything you want me to. The only difference between a whore and me is that I am doing it because I like it not because I am paid. Go for it and get what you want. I suggest that you try licking my pussy through my panties before you do it directly. It's only a suggestion, you can do whatever you want."

"Please, stand up, Mrs. Copeland," I said as I walked over to her.

"I told you politeness is counterproductive," she said. "You can say, 'Stand up, lover,' or 'Stand up, bitch,' but no please and no Mrs. here. You can alternatively pull me to my feet without saying anything."

I knelt beside her and spread her legs further. I started feeling up her scantily covered pussy with my left hand as I fished out her left tit with my right hand. She smiled when I captured her nipple between my lips and started to suck on it. The harder and thicker her nipple got, the harder and thicker my cock grew.

I could feel the heat and humidity of her pussy through her thin panty crotch. I left her left tit hanging out and her nipple and areola glistening with my saliva. When I pushed her dress up to further expose her crotch, she lifted up her ass, allowing me to hike her dress to her waist. I shoved my head between her legs and started licking and sucking her pussy through her panties. She started moaning and her heady aroma filled my senses. Soon her panty crotch got soaked in my saliva and her juices and her intimate flavor tickled my taste buds.

Closing her legs, I pulled her panties off. The beauty of her wet, pink pussy captivated me. I admired her pussy for a while. She had no hair in there unlike women I saw in magazines.

"Pull it open if you want," she whispered.

Her open pussy had many darker shades of pink. Her clit was blood-engorged and stood up proud, overlooking her moist pussy. Sticking my tongue out, I started to explore her lips tentatively, getting used to her smell and taste, guided by the intensity of her moaning.

"When you eat a woman or do anything pleasurable," she moaned, "always pay attention to your partner's feedback. When you sense you are getting the desired response go on, otherwise back off and try something new."

As I licked and sucked, her pussy lips swelled and pouted as they filled with blood. She produced more and more juices for my tongue to lick. I was really getting to love her taste. Her pussy felt hotter and I could feel it pulsate. I took more and more of her pussy lips into my mouth and sucked more gently, hearing her moans urge me for more as her pussy humped my face.

"Spread my pussy," she gasped.

I spread her pussy and licked between her lips. When my tongue touched her erect clit, she almost jumped with a loud moan. I started to pay more and more attention to her clit and got a rewarding response.

"Rub my pussy with your fingers," she whispered, out of breath.

While I tried different techniques with her clit, I started rubbing her pussy with my fingers. I varied the intensity of pussy rubbing as my fingers got slippery. I experimented with pushing a finger into her pussy. She liked it very much so I pushed it deeper and moved it around. I settled into moving my finger in and out as I continued to nurse on her clit. She really liked that.

"Give me more fingers," she panted.

I pushed a second finger into her pussy and continued fucking her hole, feeling her vaginal muscles milk nicely on my fingers. As my mouth tired, I pulled back and used my thumb to rub her clit gently while I continued finger fucking her. I realized how soaked her pussy and my fingers were. I pulled my fingers out and sucked her juices off, then resumed fingering her.

Helen pulled her legs way back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, exposing her pussy. As I continued toying with her sodden hole I noticed her asshole, which was utterly exposed, showing darker shades of pink than her pussy. As I glanced stealthily at her asshole, I admired its beauty, losing some of my concentration on her pussy. Helen spread her cheeks some more as if to expose her asshole some more. I wanted to compliment her on her asshole but I dared not.

She wetted her fingers in her mouth and rubbed her asshole! She did it again, making her pucker glisten. I could not help watching her asshole openly as I removed my thumb from her clit, but continued fingering her pussy without much concentration. Her asshole was intriguing me in a strange way.

"Your anus is very pretty," I finally blurted.

"Do you like it?" she moaned.

"Yes, " I said. "I want to touch it."

"And what is holding you back?" she smiled.

Encouraged by that, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and wetted three fingers in her mouth. She sucked on my fingers playfully and let her tongue toy with them. Then I started gentle rubbing of her asshole with my wet fingers as she removed hers and held her cheeks apart. I felt her asshole relax gradually as I massaged it.

"Spit on it," she panted.

I did and I liked the added lubrication.

"You can rub my clit while you do that," she said.

I obliged her with my free hand. As her pussy leaked more juices it reminded me of my own leaky cock. I impulsively pushed a slick finger into the center of her asshole. She grunted and pushed her ass forward, taking my fingertip inside. Her asshole locked on my finger. I circled my finger around and pushed it deeper as I saw its effect on her. In the heat of lust, I explored the smooth inside of her rectum, massaging her internal nerve endings and muscles. She moaned and humped some more. I was really excited that she liked me to toy with her pretty asshole because I liked to play with it and I loved the way it responded to my digital ministrations. I spit on it a few more times.

I could not resist the temptation to lick her dripping pussy as I pumped my finger gently in and out of her ass. As I probed her pussy with my tongue, my finger fucked her eagerly humping ass. Her asshole milked on my finger deliberately.

"Make me come, make me come," she gasped, humping faster.

I captured her pussy lips in my mouth and sucked harder. She stiffened and started to convulse, her pussy gushing hot juices into my sucking mouth as her asshole spasmed wildly around my finger. I continued doing her holes until she relaxed completely but continued to pant.

Finally I pulled my finger from her ass and sucked it. It did not taste bad.

"Next I am going to suck your cock," she said, reminding me of my predicament.

When I stood up, I was really embarrassed to see that I have a noticeable wet spot on the front of my pants. I was feeling bad about it until she knelt before me, gripped the base of my cock through my pants and sucked the head through the wet fabric. I almost came, but I was so embarrassed I did not.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.