In-Law Love - Cover

In-Law Love

Copyright© 1999 by Rich Foote

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On a business trip, he passes by his sister-in-law's house where he meets her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I have explained in my previous stories my wife Peggy and I have undergone a real change in our sex lives because of our experiences with our inlaws. The first time was with my wife's sister Ruth and her husband and swinging friends. When we returned we were looking expand our circle of sexual friends and managed to first lure my brother Rob's wife Pat into a hot sex orgy with us. Then got Rob involved with my wife Peggy and his wife Pat making us all one big fucking family. Pat's seduction of her sister Betty and Betty's husband Tom gave us a nice home grown sex group which we regularly enjoy. Ruth and Sam had come for a visit and brought Colleen and Doreen which made for hot times from the first day of their visit. I wondered what Sam and Ruth had in mind for us and figured it had to be something very hot. Little did I know how hot their surprise would be but let me explain what happened the second day of their visit.

Our hot orgy the previous night had taken a lot out of us and we slept until noon the next day before finally waking up in a twisted pile of naked bodies. Colleen and Doreen had gotten up first and I wondered what those two hot girls were up to so I crawled out of bed and went looking for them. The girls were downstairs and they were making breakfast for us. My cock started to harden as I walked into the kitchen and caught sight of their beautiful naked bodies. Each girl gave me a kiss pressing their firm warm bodies against me and giving my now erect prick a playful tug. I helped them set the table and poured myself some coffee while I watched their hot bodies moving around the kitchen. Colleen's cunt was wet with desire and I grabbed her pulling her into my lap as I sat by the table. Colleen's firm ass felt great grinding against my stiff prick and I reached around her cupping her firm tits and began to roll her stiff nipples between my fingers. Colleen lifted her cute butt up and pulled my stiff prick up between her firm thighs and began to play with my cock rubbing it against her exposed pussy lips as she collected the first drops of pre-cum that were seeping out of my swollen cock. Colleen stuck her finger into her mouth licking my pre-cum off her finger like it was honey. Doreen came over and knelt between our spread legs and began to lick my cock and her sister Colleen's wet pussy lips flicking her tongue alternately on my cock and her sisters erect pink clit. Colleen was wiggling on my lap and I lifted her up letting Doreen guide my stiff prick into her sister Colleen's hot wet cunt stretching Colleen's pulsing cunt and driving my dick balls deep into the young girls hot wet pussy. Colleen began to moan and bounce up and down on my stiff prick as I played with her firm tits and her sister Doreen began to lick my cock, balls and Colleen's slippery slit filled with my stiff prick. Colleen was begging her sister to lick her clit and I could feel her pussy tighten as Doreen began to lash her talented tongue over Colleen's stiff button making Colleen cry out with pleasure. I guess the noise we were making had awakened the others because as Colleen stuffed my prick up her tight teen pussy I saw Sam and our wifes stroll into the kitchen. Ruth pulled Sam to Doreen's exposed rear and helped him stuff his stiff cock up Doreen's hot pussy. Doreen began to moan and I could feel the vibrations of her mouth on my cock as Colleen continued to pound my cock up her tight slit. Sam was pounding his cock into Doreen making her tits shake with the force of his thrusts and pressing her mouth tightly against Colleen's pussy and my prick. Ruth slid under Doreen and began to lick the young girls slit as her husband reamed his stiff prick up Doreen. Peggy move in and spread Ruth's legs going down on her wet pussy licking her stiff protruding clit as she forced her fingers up Ruth's slippery pussy and pink anus. Peggy's position put her cunt and asshole right next to my chair and I move one hand to her exposed rear. Licking my fingers I stuffed two fingers up her wet pussy and my index finger up her tight asshole and began to pump her tight holes. Colleen was cumming and her tight pussy clamped my cock like a vise making my shoot my hot load up her tight hot vagina. Doreen was moaning deeply now and her climax made her hot tight body shake with pleasure as her cunt milked Sam to climax and he filled her wet tight box with a load of hot sperm. Ruth began to climax as she slurped down the overflow from Doreen's tightly packed pussy and held Peggy's mouth tight against her juicy pussy. Colleen got off me and reached under Peggy pulling on her hanging tits and rolling my wife's stiff nipples while I finger fucked Peggy's cunt and asshole until she climaxed. Doreen licked my cum covered cock and massaged my balls trying to coax more cum from my somewhat deflated cock.

We all relaxed for a minute then Sam told us that we should take it easy and save our passion for a while because he was taking us all to a special club that he knew about. I had heard of a swing club in our area but never found out the name of the place. Sam told us the club was called Swingers Delight and that he had gotten a special pass to use the club for one evening only. Doreen and Colleen were already rubbing their spermy cunts in anticipation and I could tell that they were ready for anything. I asked Sam if we could bring other couples and he indicated that we could. I looked at Peggy and she nodded her head and told Sam that there would be two other couples coming with us. While we ate brunch Peggy phoned Pat and Rob and Tom and Betty telling them about the invitation and setting up the evening plans. Rob and Pat arrived about 6:00pm followed closely by Betty and Tom who pulled up a few minutes later. We had all been restraining ourselves although Ruth and Peggy had eaten Doreen and Colleen out while we watched them. Colleen and Doreen had returned the favor by strapping on a double dildos and fucking Ruth and Peggy up the pussy and asshole. Doreen and Colleen really got the girls off pounding Ruth and Peggy's hot cunts and tight pink butts with their never failing plastic penises. Sam and I were standing around with stiff pricks most of the afternoon and finally insisted that the girls get dressed about 5:00pm. Sam gave strict instruction that the girls were to wear sexy cloths with no underwear. When Colleen and her sister came downstairs I thought I would cum in my pants. Colleen had on a super short black mini skirt and a tight silk blouse which showed of her stiff nipples and firm jiggling breasts. The skirt was so short that when Colleen sat or bent over her pussy was fully exposed and from the look of her cunt she was wet already. Doreen not to be outdone was wearing a slinky silk dress that buttoned up the front. Doreen had the top of the dress unbuttoned to almost to her waist letting her firm young tits flash at every time she moved. Her pink nipples were stiff and I could tell she was up for a lot of hot sex. Doreen had the dress unbuttoned all the way up to her pussy showing a lot of firm tan leg and her nicely trimmed pussy which was wet with her juices. Ruth and Peggy came down dressed in slinky outfits, Peggy was wearing a silk top and a short skit which was slit to 2 inches from her waist. every time she moved or turned I could see her shaved pink pussy flashing at me. Peggy's blouse was tight and her big nipples were standing out ready to be pinched. Ruth had a chosen a long dress which was no more than strips hanging from her waist her naked pussy evident each time she moved. Ruth's tits were showing thru the shear top and her nipples stiff and ready were clearly visible.

Tom and Betty could hardly take their eyes off Doreen and Colleen and Tom went right for Doreen and had his finger up her tight wet little pussy making Doreen moan and hump against his probing fingers. Rob moved in on Colleen and she pulled up her skirt giving him free access to her hot wet cunt letting him finger her cunt while Pat played with Colleen's tits. I told my brother Rob and Tom to cool it that they would have ample time to fuck these willing young girls and suggested we all leave for the club. We piled into the cars and headed for the club which to my surprise was only a twenty minute drive from our place. We arrived at a fairly nondescript building which had a sign outside identified it as Edwards Engineering Inc. with a small parking lot in the front. Sam told me to drive around back and I followed a narrow road which ran along side the two story building. When I pulled around the back there was a larger parking area filled with cars. Until I had entered the back parking lot I had been sure Sam had made a mistake but now I wondered what we were getting ourselves into. We parked the cars and Sam led us to a door at the back of the building which was hidden in a small recess. There was a small window next to the door and a button next to the window which Sam pressed. Shortly a attractive looking woman came to the window and slid back the glass. Sam held out a card and the woman took it from him and examined it. She nodded and the door was opened by a large looking guy who told us to come in. We went inside to what looked like a small waiting room and another woman handed us each a clipboard with a piece of paper on it. We all read the paper as the guy told us that we would have to sign and date the release before we could enter the club. Basically it was a release and waiver form which disclosed this as a private sex club and wherein we declared that non of us were prostituting ourselves and were not carrying illegal drugs and that we were choosing to participate of our own free will. We signed the paper and the guy took each sheet and examined it. He then welcomed us to the Club and showed us thru a door at the back of the room.

We went thru the door and down a long hallway which turned into a bright attractive room where we were again greeted by two naked and very pretty women who told us that cloths were forbidden beyond this room and showed us to a locker room. These women were hot and I had all I could do to keep my hands off them, they explained that they would have to watch us strip as the club had very strict rules on drugs and they were there to insure that none of us carried any drugs into the club. While we stripped the women watched and rubbed each other sometimes slipping a finger up each others wet shaved slits. Their obvious lust for each other and being naked soon had the guys hard and our women dripping with excitement. Once we finished the women gave us each a key on a short cord which they told us we should wear around our necks until we were ready to leave. They then showed us thru the rear of the locker room and explained the club to us. The blond with big tits told us that everyone had to be treated with respect and that no one could force anyone to do anything that they didn't want to do and failure to observe this rule would mean we would be removed from the club. We nodded in agreement and she told us to enjoy the club and that there was an open bar at which we could get either liquor or fruit juices and soft drinks. As we filed thru the door the other woman a pert red head gave each of us a hug, grabbing the guys cocks and rubbing the girls cunts. The scene inside was different than I had expected the place was brightly lit and had a dance floor with a band at one end a nice sized pool and a number of hot tubs were evident on the other end there was a very large area covered with a thick mats much like what you see at high school wrestling matches. The only thing different from a normal health club was the fact that the place was filled with naked people. Some of them were talking and a few dancing or swimming in the pool but every were there were people fucking and sucking. On the mats there were nearly 40 people sucking and fucking their brains out. One very well built blond woman was sitting on a large cock her pussy stretched by the stiff shaft while a second guy was stuffing his dick up her asshole and a third well endowed guy was fucking her face with long deep thrusts filling her mouth and throat with his stiff shaft. The blond had two younger smaller women laying on either side of her sucking her large hanging tits as her cunt asshole and mouth were being pounded by the guys stiff pricks. The two younger women were being screwed by to teenage looking boys who were reaming their stiff pricks into the girls pink pussies.

Over by the Bar their was a slim brunette woman sitting on a guys's cock her pussy filled with his stiff cock. A blond woman began to lick the brunette's pussy as she bounced up and down on the thick cock ramming the guy's dick deep into her wet hot snatch. The guy was pulling on the brunette's tits as she drove his dick deep into her pulsing snatch. They continued their hot pairing until the brunette climaxed and climbed off the guy's still stiff cock. The blond then started to suck the guy's stiff prick as the brunette knelt between the blond's legs and licked and fingered the blond's dripping cunt, stuffing a finger up her pink ass pucker as the blond rammed the guy's stiff long cock deep into her throat. Finally the blond's hot mouth brought the guy off and his hips began to thrust as his climax began. The blond signaled the brunette eating her pussy and she jumped up joining the blond and shared the guy's cock as he shot his cum into their hot mouths. After they had drained his balls they embraced and kissed each other rolling the guy's cum back and forth over their tongues like fine wine. By this time I had pulled Pat and Doreen to me and had my fingers up their hot very wet pussies as they stroked my cock and grabbed at each others tits. We walked down near the pool and noticed two hot red heads fucking the shit out of some long dicked guy. One girl was straddling the guy's cock banging his long fat shaft up her pink pussy with hard long strokes as the other girl who looked like the first girl's sister was riding the guy's mouth her pink pussy wide open as the guy licked and sucked her dripping slit. Both girls were pulling on each others tit's and nipples and moaning loudly as they fucked and rode the guy's mouth and cock.

Needless to say we were all pretty worked up and ready for some hot sex of our own. Sam suggested we make our way back to the mats and all get it on together, a suggestion that was right in keeping with my stiff cock and bloated balls. As we neared the mats I noticed two young guys standing nearby stroking their cocks and told Pat and Betty to go over and invite them to join us as we had two more pussies than cocks and could use the help. Pat and Betty winked at me and headed over to the two young guys massaging their own tits as they approached the guys. I saw Pat and Betty talk to the guys and then grab their stiff dicks as they let the guys pull on their tits. Pat and Betty wasted no time in getting the young men to join us and by the time we had reached an open area on the mats the Pat and Betty were already on their way over. I pulled Doreen up doggy style and began to lick and suck her pussy and anus lapping up her flowing juices. Rob grabbed Colleen and rolled her under Doreen so that they could lick and suck each others tits. Colleen quickly began to suck and pull on Doreen's stiff pink nipples making Doreen beg me to fill her hot tight pussy with my stiff long cock. I moved in behind her and guided my cock into her hot wet pussy sliding into her tight box with one long push. Doreen moaned and began to lick and suck her sister Colleen's firm tits. Colleen was already moaning as my brother Rob stuffed his long dick up her tight teen pussy driving his prick up her sopping wet snatch until he had his throbbing pole buried balls deep in her hot tight slit. Tom had grabbed Ruth and Sam pulled Peggy to the mats and were already stuffing their stiff cocks up the girls. Sam had Peggy on her back and was fucking her slippery pulsing slit with long hard strokes ramming his stiff dick deep into my wife's hot tight cunt. Tom had positioned Ruth on her side next to her sister and had mounted her stuffing his stiff cock deep into Ruth's hot wet pussy while he slipped two fingers up her pussy juice lubed anus. Ruth reached over and rubbed Peggy's tits while the guy's fucked them with deep probing strokes.

Betty and Pat joined us introducing their new found partners Fred and Danny. Fred had a nice stiff prick and he seemed completely at ease in the situation. Danny who had a big cock a good 9 inches from what I could see was a bit more nervous and his cock was pulsing already at the thought of fucking with us. Pat seeing Danny's nervousness pulled him down and sucked his stiff shaft while she massaged his bloated balls filling her mouth with Danny's stiff cock. Betty wanted to watch her husband Tom fuck Ruth and got down doggy style next to Ruth and guided Fred up her pussy telling him to fuck her cunt and fill her hot pussy with his jism. Pat moved up on Danny and mounted his stiff shaft filling her hot dripping slit with his stiff long shaft driving Danny's cock deep into her hot pussy. Doreen was climaxing as Pat was getting her pussy filled and Doreen's hot cunt clamped my throbbing dick hard as her pussy pulsed with pleasure. I fired a hot load up Doreen's tight pussy as I stuffed my finger up her tight pink anal pucker raising her passion even higher. Doreen sucked Colleen's tit hard and the combination of her Doreen's mouth on Colleen's tit and Rob's cock ramming up her young tight cunt was more than Colleen could resist. Colleen began to climax thrusting her hips up to meet my brothers frantic thrusts as he filled the young girls pussy with his hot sperm. Colleen moaned and twisted in pleasure as Rob's stiff spurting cock filled her hot twat with a big load of creamy sperm making her climax complete. Tom and Sam were pounding Ruth and Peggy hard driving their stiff cocks deep into the girls making their firm boobs shake with the power of their hard strokes. Ruth began to climax and called out to Tom to fill her slippery slit with his cum and drive his cock deep into her hot pussy. Tom grunted as he drove his spurting shaft deep into Ruth filling her hot pussy with his first load of the evening. I told Sam to finger Peggy's anus and he stuffed two fingers up my wife's hot tight asshole making her climax as he filled her hot slit with his thick cum. By now Danny and Fred were getting close to climax and Rob and I watched as Pat brought herself and Danny to a rousing climax jamming his stiff long dick deep into her hot tight pussy as Danny squeezed her firm tits and pulled on her stiff nipples. Danny filled Pat with sperm as she drove his cock repeatedly up her stretched pink slit making her belly ripple with pleasure. Betty began to ram her hot pussy back against Fred's strident strokes driving Fred's stiff shaft deep into her pussy and causing her climax to come on hard and fast. Betty's large firm tits were slapping Ruth in the face as Betty's climax peaked and her cunt milked the cum from Fred's hot cock filling her pussy with thick hot semen.

We all sat back resting and watched as Colleen and Doreen moved to the older women and began to lick and suck their cum filled pussies making them moan with pleasure. Doreen's firm ass suck up invitingly as she and Colleen sucked the sperm from Peggy and Ruth's hot slits. Danny and Fred were watching the young girls hot cunts and assholes as they licked Tom and Sam's sperm from Peggy and Ruth's cummy slits. I could tell the thought of fucking Doreen and her sister's hot cunts was having its affect on Fred and Danny. The site of so many people fucking and sucking had me hard again and I moved over to Pat and began to finger fuck her cunt and asshole while I rubbed her firm tits and pulled her stiff nipples. Pat took my cock down her throat and had my dick hard as iron in no time. Betty and Sam had gotten together and Sam was already mounting her sperm soaked cunt driving his stiff dick deep into her hot slick twat. Ruth had Rob's cock pumped up and was in the process of mounting my brothers stiff prick as she faced his feet letting Rob guide his stiff shaft up her spermy slit while he fingered her tight asshole. Pat noticed Ruth and her husband and pulled me over to them mounting me in much the same way as I finger fucked her hot tight pink anal pucker. Peggy had sucked up Tom and pulled him on top of her guiding his stiff cock up her sperm slick cunt and calling out for Tom to fuck her hard. As Tom sank his stiff long cock up my wife's hot cunt I noticed Doreen and Colleen herding Danny and Fred towards Rob and I. The young girls got down between Rob and my legs Colleen taking me and Doreen getting between Rob's legs. They moved up until they had their faces up against our balls and then began to lick our cocks and Pat and Ruth's slick cunts. Fred spread Doreen's firm ass cheeks and stuffed a finger up her hot tight asshole then slammed his prick up her tight young cunt forcing her face into my brother and Ruth's pounding genitals. Colleen was reaching back between her legs and grabbed Danny's stiff cock guiding him up her hot sperm soaked pussy as she told him to finger fuck her tight pink anus. I felt Colleen moan into Pat and my genitals as Danny fucked his long dick up her tight slick cunt. As Danny and Fred reamed the young girls hard and fast I heard Betty begin her climax as Sam pumped her pussy full of his stiff cock spraying her pussy full of his thick cum. Sam had inserted two fingers up Betty's tight anus and was pumping her asshole as hard as her pussy as they climaxed together. Peggy's legs were wrapped around Tom and I could tell from her moans of pleasure that she was cumming hard and fast as Tom reamed her hot slit with his long thick prick filling her pussy with another load of slippery sperm. Pat was bouncing hard on my cock driving me deep into her pulsing pussy as Colleen licked Pat's stiff clit and massaged my bloated balls. Ruth was moaning loud as she pounded my brother Rob's thick cock balls deep into her cummy snatch while Doreen sucked Ruth's stiff pink clit and finger fucked Ruth's tight pink anus. Ruth was pulling on Doreen's small firm tits as Fred pumped his stiff prick deep into the young girls shaved slit, Fred added a finger up Doreen's hot tight asshole setting her off and making her climax hard and long. Doreen's hot tight pussy clamped down on Fred's stiff prick causing him to climax and fill Doreen's convulsing pussy with his thick sperm. Both Ruth and Pat reacted to the sound of Doreen and Fred's climax and began to cum with them clamping Rob and my cock's hard and long. Their tight pussies milked our stiff cocks and we came with them filling their hot pounding cunts with more thick sperm. Danny was wailing away in Colleen's hot pussy and brought them both off together as Danny reamed his dick deep into Colleen's young tight cunt filling her hot slit with a large load of thick jism. Pat and Ruth rolled off Rob and my cocks and Doreen and Colleen licked our somewhat withered pricks as they relaxed after their own climaxes. Peggy and Betty moved in on Doreen and Colleen licking their cum filled cunts as they gently probed the girls hot assholes.

After a bit of rest I suggested we split up in non spouse pairs and look around the club for some interesting possibilities. Everyone seemed game and we each paired up with a lady and wandered out into the crowd. I selected Betty knowing that her large firm tits and love of anal sex would go far in providing me with a larger selection of new friends. Danny and Fred said they had to get back to their wives and left us thanking us for a hot time. This left Doreen and Colleen without partners so I suggested they come along with me and Betty posing as our daughters. The girls giggled at the thought and followed Betty and I. Ruth paired up with Tom, Pat with Sam and Peggy with Rob as we searched the crowd for fresh fucking. I walked back towards the pool area with three ladies it wasn't long until I was approached. A fortyish man named Bill and his wife Tami and their son Dave introduced themselves. I introduced the girls as I looked over the situation. Tami had a slim lean body with small firm tits and her husband was nicely hung about 8 solid inches. Dave was slim also but had inherited his fathers prick and was sporting a nice thick cock which looked stiff and ready. Tami was enthralled by our ersatz daughters and reached out to cup Doreen and Colleen's firm tits slipping her hands down their bodies until she had wormed a finger up each of their still spermy cunts. Tami noticed their juicy slits and after removing her fingers and licking them passed a comment that the girls had already seen some action and that she would love to lick them clean. Doreen and Colleen put their arms around Tami and eased her onto a mat next to the pool. Doreen settled her hot sperm drenched pussy onto Tami's mouth spreading her cum soaked pussy as Tami's hot pink tongue began to lap up Doreen's juices and the remnants of Fred's last load. Colleen spread Tami's legs and opened her cunt and motioned for me to come over. I knelt between Tami's legs and let Colleen stuff my cock up Tami's tight pussy. Tami's cunt was tight and wet from excitement and I slid my entire ten inches up her slippery slit in one long thrust making her moan with pleasure as Doreen pulled and twisted her stiff nipples. Bill grabbed Colleen as his son Dave moved in on Betty pulling her down to the mat and spreading her legs. Betty grabbed Dave's cock and guided his stiff prick to her sopping pussy letting the youngster ram his stiff shaft deep into her slippery slit. Bill got Colleen up doggy style positioning Colleen's dripping slit over Betty's face letting Betty lick Colleen while he stuffed his stiff cock up Colleen's pussy. Colleen began moaning as Bill pounded her pussy with hard fast strokes making her firm tits shake as her pussy absorbed the force of his raging cock. Tami was climaxing and her cunt grabbed my cock hard as her climax tighten her already tight pussy. I had cum so many times that even Tami's pussy wasn't enough to make me pop my load. After her climax subsided Tami saw my problem and rolled her hips back even further pulling my cock out of her pussy and exposing her wet pink anus. Doreen was in the throes of climax on Tami's tongue as Tami reached down and grabbed my still stiff prick holding the head of my throbbing shaft to her hot anal pucker. Seeing her willingness I pushed my cock slowly up Tami's tight hot asshole stretching her tight sphincter and driving my cock deep into her pulsing tight rectum as Doreen leaned over and began to lick Tami's slick pussy. Dave was driving his cock deep into Betty's hot cunt and they began to climax with the youngster filling Betty's hot cunt with his sperm as her body shook with pleasure. Bill was pounding Colleen and took her over the top with him filling her convulsing slit with his thick hot sperm. I could see Dave was ready to go again and suggested he fuck Doreen in the ass as her butt was open and available. Dave quickly got behind Doreen and slid his sperm slick meat up Doreen's tight butt making her moan with pleasure as she sucked Tami's pussy and lick my cock as I drove it in and out of Tami's hot asshole. Bill moved Colleen up over Betty's mouth pressing Colleen's sperm drenched cunt into Betty's mouth letting her suck his sperm out of her tight slit. Betty licked and sucked Colleen's slippery slit as Bill pulled up Betty's legs and spread her ass cheeks exposing her pink puckered asshole. I watched as Bill forced his spermy cock up Betty's hot asshole stretching her anus and driving his cock balls deep into her hot asshole. Tami's hot tight asshole was convulsing around my stiff long prick as her second orgasm took hold of her this time my cock pulsed with her asshole and I filled her hot butt with my cream driving my dick deep into her spasm ridden asshole as I pumped my sperm deep into her hot bowels. Dave brought Doreen off and filled her butt with his cream as Tami continued to lick Doreen's hot slit. Colleen climaxed on Betty's face as Betty and Bill reached their peaks as Bill filled Betty's stretched asshole with a thick load of hot sperm. After resting a bit we all dove in the pool to cool off and said goodby to our impromptu fuck partners.

I'll let Peggy tell you about the hot time she and Rob had. When Mike left with Betty, Doreen, and Colleen Rob and I decided on a quick shower before we made new friends. Rob guided me to the back of the club where we showered off the evidence of our initial lust and got turned on by all the hot looking men and women in the shower area. I got to talking to a a good looking black guy and his wife who definitely had an eye for Rob's thick cock. As we were drying off the woman put her arm around me and Rob and introduced herself as Sheila and her husband Larry. I could tell Rob really had the hots for Sheila and wanted to suck her large firm tits and neatly shaved pussy. Larry was well built and had a nice long dick which was rising rapidly and was very thick. My pussy started to get wet with the anticipation of getting Larry's thick cock stuffed deep into it and I began to rub Sheila's firm ass as we stood their watching a couple fucking on a bench in the drying room. Sheila let her hand slip down around and began to stroke Rob's now quite stiff cock as Larry reached out and pressed his fingers into my pussy. As we all stood there breaking the ice so to speak Sheila suggested Rob and I join them and their daughter and son inlaw in one of the private rooms. I looked at Rob his long dick now stiff in Sheila's small hand and told them we would love to. Sheila and Larry lead the way and ushered us into a small room where the floor was covered by the same type of mats as before. There in the middle of the room was a white guy was ramming his cock deep into a very hot looking black girl about 19 years old. The girl had large firm tits with stiff nipples and a slim hard body with firm thighs and long legs. Her pussy was completely shaved and I could see her pink inner pussy lips exposed as her husband rammed his stiff long dick deep into her slippery slit. We watched as the young couple fucked their way to orgasm, Larry and Rob were standing behind us and I could feel Larry's stiff hot cock pressing between my ass cheeks and rubbing my asshole as he held me to him fondling my tits and fingering my very wet pussy. Rob had Sheila pulled to him the same as Larry had me and I could tell Sheila was enjoying Rob's hand on her tits and his fingers up her neatly trimmed snatch as she ground Rob's stiff cock into her ass. The young couple came long and hard and as the guy pulled out of the girls pussy I could see her slippery pussy dripping with her juices and his sperm. After they had regained their breath Larry introduced his daughter Sue and her husband Jim to Rob and I as Rob continued to fondle Sue's mom fingering her pussy openly. Sue's pussy looked great and I moved between her legs and pushed her back spreading open her ebony thighs and began to lick her cum slick twat. Sheila left Rob and went down on her son inlaw Jim stuffing his sperm slick cock into her mouth as she massaged his balls. I noticed Rob moved behind Sheila and after giving her exposed pussy and asshole a few licks he rammed his stiff long dick deep into Sheila's open pussy. Rob began fucking Sheila's hot cunt with long slow strokes as she sucked Jim's cock deep into her throat and massaged his cum slick balls.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.