In-Law Love - Cover

In-Law Love

Copyright© 1999 by Rich Foote

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On a business trip, he passes by his sister-in-law's house where he meets her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As I have explained in my previous stories my wife Peggy and I have undergone a real change in our sex lives because of our experiences with our inlaws. The first time was with my wife's sister Ruth and her husband and swinging friends. When we returned we were looking expand our circle of sexual friends and managed to lure my brother Rob's wife Pat into a hot sex orgy with us. Our next plan was to get my brother Rob involved with my wife Peggy and his wife Pat and to have me discover them in the act. After that I knew my brother and his wife Pat would be regular partners that we could introduce to our standard swing partners.

I woke up to the feeling of two hot tongues lapping my cock and balls and opened my eyes to see my wife Peggy and my brother's wife Pat sharing my cock and balls as they fingered each other's pussies. I layed back and enjoyed their mouths on my cock as I thought of how the rest of the day would go. Once I was hard Pat asked Peggy if it was ok for her to fuck me and Peggy told her to go right ahead. Pat mounted my cock with Peggy's help and soon had my stiff prick buried deep in her slippery pulsing pussy as she drove my long dick up her hot tight twat. Peggy mounted my face and I ate her sweet tasting pussy while Pat bounced up and down on my stiff cock. Pat and Peggy were pulling on each others stiff nipples and frigging each others stiff pink clits which caused them to quickly climax Peggy drenching my mouth with her pussy juices as Pat's hot tight vagina made me cum sucking my sperm into her pulsing fuck happy twat. I had to get to work so after the girls calmed down a bit I got up and got ready for work. As I left them Peggy was eating Pat's cunt lapping my sperm from Pat's slippery slit. The thought of what would go on during the day between these two hot women kept me hard all the way to work. And I could tell it was going to be difficult keeping my excitement a secret all day.

Once I arrived at work I began to think of the things I knew were going on at my house and my dick stayed stiff all morning. I was thinking of ways to relieve the pressure in my balls when I got a call from a woman I had been involved with a few years before. The woman's name was Cathy and she was looking for a recommendation for a job which I naturally promised to give her, as her work was always excellent both in and out of bed. I told her to have her contact call me as soon as possible and told her I would call her back right after I talked to her prospective boss to let her know how I felt it went. Cathy was very thankful and we talked quite a while about old times, which only added to my excitement and the stiffness of my cock. Finally someone interrupted our conversation with a work problem and I had to conclude our talk. I handled the problem then returned to my office my mind on Cathy and on my wife and Pat who I knew were home working each other into a frenzy of passion.

Cathy's prospective boss called about 1:30 and I gave Cathy a glowing recommendation and felt sure from his comments that Cathy would get the job. I was tempted to call Cathy back but I wanted her to hear about the job from her new boss first, as I wanted to get her involved sexually with me and Peggy and didn't want her to think she owed me anything for my recommendation. I attend a short meeting and when I returned to my desk at about 4:00pm I had a call from Dr. Rubin. This was the code call from my wife telling me that she and Pat had successfully seduced my brother Rob and that it was ok for me to surprise them at home. Just as I was mulling over how I was going to surprise the girls and Rob the phone rang. It was Cathy and she was bubbling over with excitement as she told me that she had gotten the job and that she was sure it was my recommendation that cinched the deal. I told her I was very happy for her good fortune and Cathy offered to treat me to dinner. I told her I would like that but I had to get home early so I would like to do it another time. Cathy was insistent and she indicated that she had missed me and our times together and wanted to treat me to more than dinner. I told her that as much as I would like that, tonight was not good for me but offered to meet her for a quick drink. We agreed to meet at a small Inn about half way to my house at 5:30. Seeing that I would be later than I expected I call home to warn Peggy that I was going to be late. The phone rang for a long time before Peggy picked up and I could tell I had disturbed something hot. Peggy was out of breath and sounded very sexy. I told her about meeting Cathy and Peggy suggested I feel Cathy out about joining the hot times at our house. I told Peggy I would see if Cathy wanted to join in and asked for details of what was going on at home. Peggy told me that she and Pat had been successful at seducing Rob and that Rob had been the first one to suggest the addition of me to their lust filled games. I knew Rob would love it and told Peggy I would be home as quickly as possible and would bring Cathy along if I could.

I left the office a bit early and got to the Inn before traffic got bad. Cathy came in about ten minutes later and she looked great. Cathy is a petite red head with a nice firm body and creamy skin. Her small tits are capped by stiff pink nipples and her pussy which is always shaved to expose her pink pussy lips is nice and tight. Cathy has a large clit with is very sensitive and she loves sex with both men and women. Cathy was wearing a light pink suit and a silky shear blouse which showed off her tits nicely. I greeted her and ordered her a drink noticing that her nipples were just visible thru the material of her blouse. I commented to Cathy that she must have really turned her new boss with that blouse. Cathy laughed and told me that she had taken her bra and panties off in the car on the way over in hopes of seducing me. I reached out and rubbed my fingers over her stiff pink nipple telling her that she was in for some hot times. I asked her if she was up for an orgy and told her about what was waiting for me at home. Cathy's eyes sparkled at the thought of getting it on with me by brother and our wives and told me she would be glad to join us. Cathy spread her legs and hiked up her skirt then guided my hand up between her slim thighs until my fingers were up her cunt and my thumb was massaging her clit. We quickly downed our drinks and left for my house Cathy following in her own car. I wondered how Rob was making out at home with Peggy and Pat and tried to think of how I would act when I walked in on them with Cathy. I could recount the hot times Rob had with Peggy and Pat but Peggy tells it best so I'll let her fill you in before I get on with my story.

Mike left for work as I was eating Pat's tasty pussy sucking his sperm from her cum filled slit. I love eating another woman's cunt especially after she has just been fucked and the tangy taste of the guy's sperm mixes with the woman's pussy juices. As I was lapping up my husband Mike's load from Pat's juicy pussy Pat moved around and began to lick my cunt and finger fuck my pussy and asshole. I love the feeling of something up my rear and I shoved two fingers up Pat's hot asshole bringing her to climax. Pat brought me off and we layed around playing with each other for over an hour before we got out of bed. Pat loved the feeling of going around the house naked so we didn't dress just hung out nude playing with each other all morning. Just before lunch time I decided to see if Pat still liked anal stimulation so I got out a long fat double dildo, the kind that ladies can strap on and simulates a penis. I came down and joined Pat in the living room, she was sitting on the couch with her legs spread fingering her pussy. Pat told me she would like to feel the dildo up her cunt so I got on my knees between her legs and worked the fat long cock up her slippery snatch fucking her with it until we both had a mind blowing orgasm. Pat turned around on the couch an offered me her asshole kneeling on the floor and resting the top of her body on the couch. Pat reached back and spread her ass cheeks showing me her hot slippery asshole and began to finger fuck her anus while begging me to fuck her butt with my plastic cock. I took her up on her offer and soon had the nine inches of slippery plastic shoved up Pat's hot pulsing asshole. I fucked Pat's asshole reaming the plastic prick deep into her pulsing bowels while she finger fucked her own pussy and frigged her clit. The tightness of Pat's asshole was great because it pulled and pushed the fat dildo in and out of my hot slippery twat causing me to climax twice while fucking Pat up the asshole. Pat came too many times to count and I finally pulled out of her hot asshole because I could not continue being totally worn out from the multiple orgasms I had. Pat showed her appreciation by laying me back and eating my pussy while she fucked my asshole with the thick dildo shoving almost of foot of it up my asshole as she stuffed three fingers deep into my pussy and licked and sucked my clit. I lost count of the number of times I climaxed but by the look of Pat's face when she finally stopped and came to kiss me I must have cum a river of juice into her mouth and tongue.

We made lunch and decided how we would seduce Rob. Pat came up with the plan telling me that Rob always returned horny from his trips and wanted to fuck her as soon as he could. Pat suggested I go out to the store and then return early and discover them fucking. I thought the plan sounded fine and told Pat that we both should go to the airport to pick up Ron and we should dress very provocatively to get him hot. Pat agreed and we went upstairs to pick out our clothes. Pat wore a tight thin tank top without a bra making her large firm tits show at the edges of the top and her nipples stick out like miniature cocks. I lent Pat a short skirt which she put on without any underwear making her look hot and ready. I chose a loose fitting silk top which was cut low and would give Rob a nice view down my bra less chest and a tulip skirt which was far to short and opened up the front when I drove because it was too small. Just as we were finished dressing the doorbell rang so I went down to see who was there. I opened the door to find my neighbors teenage son Tim who was collecting for his younger brother's paper route. My purse was in the kitchen so I told him to come in while I got the money. I must have looked hot because Tim followed me right into the kitchen never taking his eyes off me. I purposely fumbled around in my purse letting Tim get a good look at me and managed to lean down letting my blouse gap nicely showing Tim my tits. As I counted out the money I noticed a very large bulge in his cutoffs and licked my lips wondering if I could get him to fuck me and Pat. Pat had come down and was coming up behind Tim as I payed him. Tim was so intent on my body that he had not noticed Pat and as he turned to go he crashed into Pat pressing his firm young body against Pat's big tit's and knocking her back onto the carpet. Pat fell onto her back and lay there her short skirt up in the front exposing her hot pussy, her legs were wide open giving Tim a great look at her slick shaved cunt. Pat's left tit had fallen out of her tank top and was clearly visible to Tim. Tim stammered a bit and we both went to the prone Pat to see if she was ok. Pat played her part like a pro laying there helpless and exposed for Tim to ogle. I knelt next to Pat legs spread allowing the dress I was wearing to open up giving Tim a look at my shaved pussy while I leaned over Pat my blouse gapping wide and letting Tim look directly down my blouse to my exposed tits.

Finally Pat began to come around and in mock confusion ran her hand up Tim's leg letting her hand grasp the long hard bulge his stiff prick was causing in the leg of his cutoff jeans. Tim's breathing was coming fast and hard and I knew he was very stimulated. I reached over and took his hand and guided it to Pat's exposed tit and told him to rub her nipple. As if in a trance Tim rubbed Pat's now very stiff nipple as I pulled Pat's other tit into view and let him work both of her large firm tits. Pat was massaging the youngsters cock thru his jeans and from the look in his eyes she was doing a great job. I wanted to see that stiff prick so I moved behind Tim and reached around unsnapping his jeans and pulling down his zipper. Pat released her hand hold on Tim's stiff prick letting me pull his cutoffs down to his knees exposing a nice fat long cock. Tim had a good eight inches of fat cock meat and I knew I would be feeling his stiff prick up my pussy and asshole before he left. Pat moved Tim's left hand down to her exposed pussy turning him so that he could work her hot dripping pussy. I grabbed Tim's cock and stroked it lightly not wanting to make him cum just yet. Pat was trying to get Tim to finger her pussy but he was having a bit of trouble getting the hang of it so Pat asked me to show Tim how to do it properly. I moved between Pat's legs and after pulling off her skirt I spread her legs wide open an slipped two fingers deep into Pat's slippery pussy and bent down licking her clit. I lashed Pat's stiff clit with my tongue while I fingered her hot pulsing vagina. I saw Pat reach over and grab Tim's stiff prick pulling him to her mouth and licking the tip of his pulsing cock lapping up Tim's pre-cum and then letting the excited teen force his dick deep into her mouth. Tim was groaning and I knew he would cum soon if I let him fuck Pat's mouth to long. I pulled my fingers from Pat's pussy and told Tim to strip us first. I pulled Tim up and told Pat to take his pants and shoes off as I moved to him and pulled his shirt up and over his head. Tim was good looking and very well built and I rubbed his chest and stroked his cock as Pat half naked her large tits still hanging out of her tank top struggled to get the boys shoes off. Finally we had Tim naked and I told him that it was his turn to strip us. Tim moved to Pat and pulled her tank top off and began to lick her tits and twist her stiff nipples I told him to lick Pat's cunt and pushed him down to his knees in front of Pat. Pat put her hand on the back of Tim's head and pressed his face into her slippery pussy. Tim was a bit inexperienced but I could tell his youthful energy was more than enough to compensate for his lack of experience. Tim had both hands on Pat's ass and was pulling her pussy into his face as he lashed her clit with his tongue. I joined the hot pair and licked Pat's nipples as I moved Tim's one hand between Pat's legs guiding his thumb up her pussy and pressing his index finger up Pat's tight asshole. Tim quickly got the hang of it and started to finger fuck Pat as he licked her pussy. Pat climaxed hard flooding Tim's face with her juices and sinking to her knees with pleasure.

I pulled Tim up before he could mount Pat and told him he had to strip me and eat me before he could have Pat and my cunts and assholes. Tim's lust was heightened by my reference to assholes so I grabbed his cock and told him I wanted to feel his cock deep up my pussy first then I wanted him to fuck me in the asshole. Tim pulled me to him and kissed me giving me a taste of Pat's tasty juices still on his tongue. I told Tim to strip me and he quickly pulled my blouse off and began to suck and fondle my tits making my pussy tingle with desire and my juices flow freely. Finally I pushed Tim down to his knees and he undid my skirt exposing my naked pussy and he began to lick my stiff exposed clit while he worked his long fingers up my cunt and asshole. I noticed Pat sitting on the floor fingering her slit and pulling on her stiff nipples as she watched Tim work on my cunt and asshole. I was very excited and Tim's tongue and fingers up my pussy and asshole brought me to a hot hard climax quickly. I finally couldn't stand any more and sank down holding Tim to me and kissing him deeply. Tim's cock was stiff as iron and it pressed against my belly as we held each other. Pat moved over and I told her to get up doggy style so that Tim could fuck her. Pat's desire for the young boy was evident as she quickly moved into position spreading her legs and reaching back to spread her cunt and asshole giving Tim a great view of her pleasure palace. I moved Tim behind Pat and grabbed his stiff pulsing prick pressing the swollen head of his cock to Pat's pussy and told him to ram his cock up Pat. Tim lurched forward driving his stiff shaft deep into Pat's slippery vagina making her call out in pleasure as the youngster drove his dick deep into the pussy. I slipped under Pat and began to lick her pussy as I pulled her face to my own dripping slit. I knew Tim's first climax would be quick and sucked hard on Pat's clit as he drove his stiff prick into Pat's hot wet pussy. Tim began to grunt and I knew he was cumming so I nipped Pat's stiff clit making her climax with Tim as he shot his cum deep into Pat's hot tight cunt. Tim kept up pounding Pat's pussy his cock never really getting soft finally I grabbed his swollen balls and pulled him back making his cock slip put of Pat's sperm filled slit. I licked up Tim's sperm from Pat's pussy as I stroked his stiff dick Pat's mouth was working my cunt and clit and my climax came on hard and fast. I juiced all over Pat's mouth and tongue as I licked the head of Tim's stiff cock letting him stuff his pecker deep into my throat.

After my climax subsided a bit I told Tim it was my turn and pushed him onto his back. Tim's stiff prick was throbbing with pleasure and I quickly straddled him and guided his fat prick up my pussy and began to bounce up and down on his cock burying it deep in my hot slit on each plunge. Tim's eyes were wild as I fucked him taking his stiff prick deep into me on each bounce. Pat got up and came around and sat on Tim's face pressing her pussy onto his lips and telling him to lick her clit and finger fuck her cunt and asshole. I could tell Tim was doing Pat's holes by the way she moaned and twitched as the boy pressed his fingers deep into her pulsing cunt and asshole while his tongue flashed back and forth on her stiff clit making Pat twitched each time her flicked his tongue over her stiff button. Pat was squeezing my tits and rolling my stiff nipples making my pussy spasm with hard squeezes and my pleasure build quickly. I grabbed Tim's free hand and placed it on Pat's left tit and moving his thumb and forefinger to her stiff nipple. Tim took the clue quickly and was rolling her nipple hard making her pleasure build. I grabbed her right tit and pulled on the stiff nipple as I bounced up and down on Tim's stiff prick driving the young strong prick deep into my slippery pleasure racked pussy. I felt Tim's prick swell even more and he began to thrust his hips up driving his cock even deeper into my hot slippery slit. I knew he was about to cum and fill my pulsing slit with his sweet cum and the thought of it drove me over the top making my pussy clamp down hard as his cock pressed against my cervix making my climax complete. I could feel Tim's thick semen pulse into my cunt filling me with his sweet juices as I climaxed. Pat was panting and grunting as she too climaxed pinching my nipples as she drenched Tim's face with her sweet cunt juice. We continued to fuck and after I had pumped all the stiffness out of Tim's cock I pulled off his soft cock and bent Pat down letting her suck Tim's cock clean. As Pat sucked our young friends cock I moved around and spread Pat's ass cheeks and pulled Tim's finger from Pat's pink anus and licked her twitching asshole stuffing my tongue into her anus while Tim swirled his tongue over her open pussy.

I moved Pat off Tim's face so that he would be able to get his breath and kissed him while Pat sucked his young prick up to another hard on. I could tell from the way Pat's head was bobbing up and down that she had managed to get Tim hard again and I wanted her to feel his stiff prick up her hot ass which I had licked up nicely. I pulled Pat off Tim's now very stiff dick and told her to get down doggy style. Pat was ready for anything by now and followed my instruction moving off Tim and positioning her ass right in our faces. I pulled Tim up and asked him if he had ever had anal sex. Tim told me no and I grabbed his now very stiff prick and guided him to Pat's exposed rear spreading her ass cheeks and rubbing the head of Tim's stiff prick against Pat's pink pulsing anus. I told Tim to press in slowly and guided him up Pat's hot ready asshole. Pat moaned deeply as the young boy's prick stretched her tight anal ring and slipped past her tight sphincter. Pat was begging for more cock so I slapped Tim's firm buns making him thrust forward driving his cock balls deep in Pat's hot asshole with one plunge. Pat wail and begged for more so I told Tim to fuck Pat hard and fast. Pat reached back and shoved two fingers up her slippery pussy increasing her pleasure as Tim pumped hard in her hot tight asshole driving his cock deep into her pulsing rectum with each energetic thrust. I wanted my cunt eaten so I move around in front of Pat and pulled her face between my wide spread legs pressing her mouth to my cum filled pussy. Pat began to lick my sperm filled cunt lapping up Tim's most recent load as she pressed her finger up my tight hot anus and licked my stiff clit. Pat's tight asshole was taking its pleasurable toll on Tim's stiff cock and I could tell by the way he drove his prick up her squirming butt that he was nearing orgasm. Pat's breathing was becoming labored and she sucked my clit and stuffed two fingers up my pulsing vagina. I was nearing my climax when I heard Tim begin his orgasm grunting and driving his stiff prick up Pat's hot asshole with pounding strokes which pushed his dick deep into her rectum and caused her climax to begin. I twisted my own nipples making my body quiver as my cunt and asshole clamped around Pat's thrusting fingers in climatic spasms. I poured my juices into Pat's mouth as she gasp at the power of Tim's strokes as he buried his spurting cock deep into her hot bowels squirting his load into her hot pulsing colon filling her asshole with his sweet cream. Tim continued to pound his cock up Pat's stretched anus for another minute or so then fell back exhausted for the moment. Pat moved around and pressed her sopping cunt and asshole to my face letting me lick and suck her pussy and asshole lapping up Tim's last sweet load of Jism as we clung to each other in post climax bliss. Pat worked on my asshole stuffing two fingers up my tight sphincter loosening my ass for Tim's final ass fuck.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.