The Black Box

by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Copyright© 1999 by Emerson Laken-Palmer

Erotica Sex Story:

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Note: This story came off the net in a crude, juvenile, misspelled form. The story would have been deleted except for one thing; the author had a good story idea. Rather than delete the story, I decided it was worth saving and made a few changes and rewrites to arrive at the story you now see. Some of the original is still here and intact which may change the style from time to time. --ELP


I was walking down the street the day before my 25th birthday, when a small plain man, with a sour smell about him, walked up to me and said, in a deep voice, "Bob, I have a gift for you and I know your going to like it very much. I know that you're a good guy and that you've only had a few girlfriends and that your fiance ran off on you last spring. I know also that tomorrow is your 25th birthday, so here is your gift."

I looked at this man and I knew I had never seen him in my life, for he was so ugly, and smelled so damn bad, I would have remembered him.

I started to speak to him, when he handed me a small black box, about the size of a pack of cigarettes, and a sheet of paper. The paper had some hieroglyphics and some writing on it. I looked at the paper and then looked up to ask the man who he was and what this was all about but the man was nowhere to be seen. He was gone as fast as he had come. So I read the paper. It told only how to use the box and said happy birthday to me... Damn this was strange!

The paper said that this black box would make any women go horny and would make them have to perform wild sex acts and would make their mind go blank after I turned off the box. They would not remember a thing or know that they had even performed for me. They would only retain a warm sexy feeling, if I chose them to... Yeah right, I thought to myself.

I took the box and went home to test it out.

When I got home I saw three black women, two around 40 or 45 years old, walking from door to door and talking to people. There was a young girl with them (about 18 or 19 years old, I would guess) and she was very pretty, with light chocolate skin, long, shiny, black hair done up on her head, brown eyes, but no make up at all.

Being a white, suburban boy, I can't really say that I have ever thought about black women in a sexual way. I don't think of myself as a bigot or anything. The thought of a black girl had just never entered my mind.

It was a hot, humid day and they were all wearing white, cotton dresses, loose and flowing down below their knees. I knew they must be from the Jehovah Witness church in the inner city. I could see one of the women was her mother, as she looked like her daughter, but older, I walked up the sidewalk to my house to go in, when the woman who had to be the mother said, "Hello, we are from the Church of the Holy Redeemer and would like to have a chance to talk to you. May we talk to you for a short time? That is, if you have time?"

I was just about to tell them to get lost, when it hit me: This may be a good test of that black box the man had given me. Yes, I would try it on the ladies or, I should say, the younger girl. But how?

"Well, I don't have much time," I said to the older one, looking at the severe, astern look on her dark face. "If you don't make it real long, come on in, but remember I am short on time, okay?"

As I held the door open, I looked now at the young girl and marveled at how the whites of her eyes were so bright and clear and her face so delicate-looking and pretty. She had, of course, the dark complexion but her lips, though large, were bare of lipstick and soft looking. Her nose was slightly wide and flat but not overly large.

I wondered if there was white blood in her lineage, her looking so pretty... and then I chastised myself for having such a racist thought. I mean, why can't a black girl be pretty and just be black without the thought that she must have white in her?

The mother said to me, "Thank you sir," as the three of them passed by me and into the house, "we will not take up too much of your time. Maybe an hour. Is that okay?".

I looked at the woman and told her I could only give her half that time and would have to go to work. She agreed. You know how those religious people are: anything to get in the door. I also noticed that the young girl was real shy and never did look me straight in the eye as she passed by. I followed them in the door and had the girl sit on the upholstered chair next to the couch and both the older women sit on the couch itself. I walked over to the coffee table and sat down at the edge facing the young girl's chair. She never said a word the whole time.

I wish I could say the same for the two older women. They never shut up talking about Jesus and God and church and hell and the last days of the world and resurrection.

I wondered if these two old ladies would talk the whole time?

As the women talked, I kept looking at the young, black girl. She was sitting casually back in her chair with her feet, in her white sox and Reebok's, askew on the carpet and her knees slightly apart, as she fiddled her thumbs on her lap and shifted. The white hem of her dress was above her knees, as she sat, and her dark brown legs looked soft and so smooth. I tried to look casual as I attempted to see up her white, cotton skirt, bowing my head as if listening to what the older women were saying. Once or twice, as she shifted, I caught just a fleeting glimpse of the white crotch of her panties, so visible in the light material between the dark skin of her thighs. I could feel my cock becoming hard in my pants.

I suddenly realized that I really wanted to fuck this girl.

I took out the box and, without anyone of them seeing it, I pointed it at the young girl and turned it on. She seemed to jump, in her seat, a little and then she looked at her mother and the other woman. They were looking at me and talking about the lord and the good book.

The black girl started to fidget in her chair, like she had a hot seat and she also moved her hand up to her left breast and slowly moved her hand across it, then back. I also noticed that she was breathing heavily and would lick her brown, ample lips, real slow, from time to time, making them shiny.

Damn, I thought, that girl is getting horny! She is so fucking hot! I bet her pussy, behind the flimsy material of her panties, is getting good and wet and, from the raised bumps on the swells of her breasts, I could tell that her nipples were hard as rocks under her white dress! This box really works!

As I felt my cock harden, I put my forearm over it and stood up abruptly saying, "Sorry ladies, but I need to get ready to go to work now. Maybe you could come back some other time, okay?"

The teenager said the first words she had said today, "Mama, I could come back later and talk to Mr. Lewis about salvation and the Lord. That is, if that's okay with Mr. Lewis." She looked at me with a serious expression on her pretty features. "Would you mind?".

I said, "No problem at all! When would you like to come back, Miss... Miss... ".

"Miss Wilson, Shauna Wilson," Shauna said with a gleam now in her pretty brown eyes.

I walked the trio of negro women to the door, the older ones leading the way, and leaned and whispered in Shauna's ear as she passed, smelling a fragrance from her closeness like that of a new kitten, "Maybe we can talk about more than the good book when you come back. What do you think? Come back in fifteen minutes?"

The box was still on at the time and she was still acting fidgety, so I was not surprised at all to her answer as she turned in the door and whispered back, "I would love to talk about more. See you in fifteen minutes."

After I watched them walk down the street, I turned off the box and went to the kitchen for a drink. I would see, in a few minutes, if the box worked or not, but I did not need to worry, for a quarter-hour later, there was a light knock on the door and when I opened it, there stood Shauna in her white dress.

"Hi," I smiled. "Come on in! I was not sure if you would come back alone. I'm sure happy to see you did," I said as I stepped back to let her in.

Shauna smiled a puzzled smile and looked down nervously. "I don't know why I came back," she said toward the ground. Then she looked up at me. "We ladies are not supposed to go into houses alone."

"Well," I said, "What did your Mom say?"

Shauna smiled. "She said that ya'all looked like a nice boy and that maybe I could get the Lord's message through to you. She said that she and Mizz Taylor would be back for me in an hour."

I opened the door and had her come to the front room and I asked if she would like for me to take the bible that she was carrying. She handed it to me and I asked if there was anything she would like to drink.

"A Pepsi?" she said.

I got the Pepsi and thought to myself, this box is really great! I need to get into her pants and see what secrets little black girls hide. I could not wait to see what was under that dress, to see if her pussy was the same as the white girls' I had fucked.

I walked back in and handed her the Pepsi and said. "Would you like to sit down and let me feel your pussy?"

"What did you say?" Shauna gasped, her eyes going wide as she sat down. Even though her skin was the color of coffee, I could distinctly see her cheeks blush red as she winced in surprise.

"May I put my hand up your dress and into your underpants and feel your pussy?" I said calmly.

Shauna looked up at me, her head cocked and her hands at her hips now as she rocked, from side to side, in that defiant way only black girls do, and said, "What'chu sayin? Feel ME up? You're one crazy honky! I'm a Christian gal! I am not lettin' any man touch me! Not till I get married."

I chucked at her insolent expression as I picked up the box, from the coffee table, and turned it on, watching as her face softened and her arms relaxed at her sides. She then looked at me in a different way. Her eyes seemed to roam up and down my body and settle on the bulge at the front of my white shorts.

I said, "You look like you're a little worked up and a little horny, Shauna. Are you sure you don't want me to play with your pussy for you?"

"My mama brung me up to know what's right and what's wrong and never to let a boy touch me," she retorted. "My body is a temple of the Lord's! Besides, I've only known you for an hour! It wouldn't be right, would it?" she said with an evil, shy smile crossing her face. "Least, not till I get to know ya'all a little."

I sank down in front of her so that I was kneeling before the upholstered chair. Shauna smiled and spread her knees so I could get between them. I looked down at the white hem of her dress, as it rode up to her mid thighs now, revealing lots of sexy leg. Then I looked up her body, past the curves of her round hips to her thin waist and up to the twin swells of her breasts. I could see them rise and fall and hear her excited breathing.

I was excited too as I peeled off my shirt in front of her.

Then I reached out and took hold of the warm, brown skin of her soft shoulders and leaned forward as I pulled her upper body to me.

Shauna kept her arms at her sides but her body was pliant and she let me pull her close. I felt her breasts against my bare chest and pressed the side of my face to her soft cheek.

That baby kitten smell was strong in my nostrils now as my nose was at her soft, shiny black hair.

I pushed my hands under her arms and around back of her slim body and held her to me as I felt her move her behind forward on the chair until I could feel her warm legs at my exposed hips and my hard cock suddenly pressing against her pubic bone under the material of her soft, cotton skirt.

I pulled my head back a bit, breathing excitedly as Shauna turned her pretty face to me. Her eyes closed and her lips were slightly parted and she was panting with a sweet, candy scented breath.

God, I thought as I moved my face to hers, was I going to actually kiss a negro? After all the racist things I had learned from my parents and my friends?

I placed one hand over the firm bump of Shauna's left breast and squeezed it as Shauna gasped and I pushed my mouth to the pillow- like softness of her warm, parted lips.

I felt the heat of the tip of her pink tongue as it touched my lips and I opened my mouth and meshed my lips to hers as our tongues sparred together and we panted into each other's faces.

Shauna wrapped her arms around my shoulders as I brought my hand down from her breast and ran it, under her skirt, up the smooth heat of her fleshy thigh, to the hot silkiness of the crotch of her cotton panties.

I could feel the moistness that had soaked through the material as I rubbed the dimpled outline of her hot pussy and sucked her mouth with an intense craving.

Shauna squealed her delight into my face and I felt her push her pussy up against my hand.

I pulled her panty crotch away from her pussy and thrust two fingers behind the wet material. I could feel the coarse hair of her hot pussy against the backs of my fingers and feel the slickness of her open, feminine slit against my knuckles. I could also suddenly smell the musty, strong, girl-like scent of her pussy rising from the heat between her legs, up to my nostrils as I kissed her.

My cock went totally rigid in my shorts.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.