Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It was 3:30pm when I awoke. I was alone in bed. I got up and walked around the apartment looking for Carol but she was no where to be found. Then I discovered I was starving. I fixed myself something to eat and opened a beer and turned on the TV. TV was boring and I hit the off button and noticed a thick document laying on the coffee table. On the front it read CAROL'S STORIES. I had been meaning to get this out. Now I opened it. I flipped through Chapter 1 quickly, Carol had told me all about it on the plane. I turned to:

-Chapter 2: Sex, An Attitude. by Carol

When I awoke the day after my deflowering by my folks and their friends. It was late in the day and I remembered what all had taken place and I smiled. I felt wonderful. I had a delightful tingle in my loins as I remembered the wonderful way my young pussy had been treated by the four of them. But mostly I remembered the way my Dad had fucked me so hard and long and the way my Mom had eaten my hot little cunt.

Now as I thought of that I started to get wet and very horny. I sat up in bed and was still completely nude and I bounced out of bed and ran toward my parents bedroom. No one was there so I headed for the guest room to find Tom and Tedi but it was empty also. There bags were gone. They had left.

I ran downstairs still nude looking for somebody. On the dining room table I found a note and a video tape. The note from my folks simply said They would be back in a couple of hours. I picked up the tape. It was labeled CAROL'S INITIATION. My mind raced and I headed toward the VCR. I soon had it rolling and there we were drinking that strange wine. I watched fascinated as the previous night was repeated for me. I had my hand in my wet pussy soon and I came over and over as I watched four adults fucking me everyway possible. And me fucking them back enthusiastically.

At the end of the tape, my Dad stood alone in the scene as he explained the rules of the tribe. The one I remembered the most was being encouraged to fuck any member of the tribe whenever I met one. I was going to love this.

After the third time I watched the tape I turned it off and took it to my room and put it in my special place. A place where all my special keep sakes were kept. Then I lay on my bed and thought through it all again and again.

When I heard a noise downstairs I jumped from my bed and headed toward my parents returning. I bounded into the room as they closed the door behind them. They smiled at me lovingly and Dad said,

"Hi Sweetheart, did you find our note?"

"Yes Daddy... and the tape. Thank you so much for making the tape. I watched it three times. I was beginning to think I dreamed last night but the tape fixed that."

My Mom walked over and kissed me deeply. I returned the deep tongue work and felt her hands on my bare tits. When the kiss broke she said,

"Why don't we go to the Common Hut for awhile."

Daddy agreed and I asked,

"What is the common hut you guys keep talking about?"

My Dad answered,

"The Anatese People keep one large hut just for sex. Anyone can have sex anytime and anywhere they wish but the common hut is just for sex. It saves a lot of time. When you ask someone to go with you to the common hut the meaning is clear. Your Mom spent most of a month in the common hut right after we were initiated. Every man and teen age boy in the village and many of the women invited your Mom to the common hut. It was considered very bad manners to refuse. Not to mention the fact that your Mother was a real sex machine. She taught the entire village how to really fuck."

Then I asked,

"So if we go to the common hut it means that you two are going to fuck me again?"

"That's right darling"

My Mom said as she cupped my breasts again,

"I'm eager to taste your young pussy again darling."

"And where is this common hut?"

"Why baby it is your bedroom."

Hours later we all moved downstairs again and had lunch or supper. It was late and I was in a sexual blur again. Dad had fucked me repeatedly and each time Mom ate my pussy afterwards. I returned the favor and our act had Dad hard, ready to go so we started over again. Now we slowly ate and talked. I learned that I was taking a native birth control drug. That I was safe from that worry. Then I asked,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.