Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 22: A New Foursome and More

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: A New Foursome and More - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Carol sat there for a few seconds, having just 'confessed'. Sam and Sid looked over at me to see what my reaction would be. I tried to look serious but I couldn't. I stepped over behind Sid and wrapped my arms around her cupping her great tits. As I played with them Sam smiled and then pulled Carol into his lap. I chuckled and said,

"Well the cat is out... it was so much fun getting to know you two. I loved pretending we didn't know what the other one was doing... but we don't keep anything from each other. We love to swing and we are delighted to have met you guys so soon."

They were as pleased as we were and soon Carol had straddled Sam's lap and had his cock deep inside her. I bent Sid over the back of the couch and was doing to her what Sam was doing to Carol. We became almost as close with Sam and Sid as we were with Patty and Charlie. We were together all of our spare time for the next week. In between sex they helped us get our apartment together and learn our way around DC. They showed us around the tourist spots late at night when they were pretty deserted. Sid and I watched one night when Sam fucked Carol in the Lincoln memorial while Abe watched.

Not to be out done Sid and I fucked at our next stop, the Jefferson memorial. The four of us did a lot of that in a lot of public places. Carol went to the motel again with Joe and Sam. They kept Joe thinking Carol was slipping out to be with them. We all shared our stories of past escapades and plotted new ones. But then Carol and I had to go to work.

When nightfall came after our first day, and we both got home, we shared our days. We both were convinced we were going to love our jobs, the work, the people we worked with. It had been a great day. Sid and Sam came over after dinner with wine to celebrate our first day. We all ended up in our king sized bed.

Things were going great. Carol had arranged for Thursday afternoons off so she could go to the motel with Joe and Sam. I would get away frequently to spend a couple of hours in Sid's bed. And of course I was enjoying fucking my sweet wife daily, as well as the regular foursome we had going with our neighbors. Then this Thursday night when Carol got home a little later than usual from her motel date, I was starting to get worried. No too worried cause I knew Sam would take care of Carol. Then she came in the door. She, as usual, looked very well fucked. As was our new norm, she kissed me hot and hard as she frenched me with her fresh cum flavored tongue. It now excited me and I pushed her down on the couch and went down on her. She was overflowing with cum and I cleaned it all out of her hot pussy. She came several times as I did it. Then I pulled her onto the floor and fucked her dog style til I flooded her pussy again. We collapsed on the floor and as we lay there Carol smiled at me and said,

"I have a new development to share with you darling. Joe brought along a friend with him today. His name was Pete. He is an old Army buddy of Joe's who is visiting for a few days. Joe told him about me and our weekly get together. Today I fucked all three of them, once all three at the same time. It was so damned hot. Then when we started to leave Joe asked me if I would like him to bring others with him occasionally since I had enjoyed the three of them so much. He said he could arrange for any number I would like, 3,4,5,6 or even more if I liked the idea, I told him I would have to think about it. What would you think if your wife agreed to a real fucking gang bang?"

"Sounds like a fun afternoon... Carol, you have to be the judge. As far as the sex goes I don't mind, but be careful, I sure as hell don't want you hurt. I guess it is sort of like the train you pulled before, only I was there."

"Would you like to be there honey? Maybe you could come as a buddy of Sam's, not my husband."

"That could work, Joe doesn't know me. It sounds like you like the idea of getting gang fucked."

"I do honey... all those lovely hard cocks."

We headed for the shower as she told me she would keep me posted and let me know what she decided. After the shower as we ate, both of us bareass, I told her I had a interesting day, I related the conversation I had with my good looking boss, Jane Good. Jane had said,

"Dave, why don't you come over to my place tomorrow night for dinner. To get to know each other better. Would your wife mind? It would be all professional of course."

Carol asked,

"Do you think she is interested in sex?"

"I think possibly. She has an incredible body and face, though at the office everything has been warm but proper."

"Go for it Dave. It never hurts to keep the boss happy. Speaking of that, Dr Chambers has sure been ogling my little butt a lot. He is older but cute. I expect him to knock on my door any day now."

"What will you do?"

"Open it of course, like I said it never hurts to keep the boss happy." When I got home from the office the next day Carol was already there. She greeted me warmly and she asked,

"Well what time are you going over to Jane's house?"

"7:30... it isn't too far from here."

"Hmmm, wish I could watch..."

"May not be anything to watch."

"Yeah right, and we just sit around and talk at the motel."

"Speaking of the motel Carol, what did you decide about the group fuck?"

"I decided that since you said you would go with me, like we talked, I wanted to do it. I called Sam and he thinks it is a great idea. You are his cousin who has just moved to DC. That way you can come as often as you like, no pun baby. Sam talked to Joe on the intercom and Joe agreed to bring three of his good buddies. That makes 6 counting you honey. I get all wet just thinking about it. Is that OK with you?"

"Hmm yes... as long as I am there."

"Want to help me suck all their cocks darling?"

I sat there silent for a moment thinking about it. I seriously considered it but said,

"No... too public... maybe if it were just you and I and a guy I didn't know."

"Would you let him fuck your ass too baby? You love my big dildo."

"Maybe... I don't know..."

"Want me to arrange a threeway with someone you don't know? Maybe someone who is bisexual? There is a guy at the office who has been flirting with me big time who brags that he likes it both ways. I told him I had thought it might be fun to get together with two bisexual guys. Maybe I will have him drop over sometime... or maybe we could go to his place. He has invited me anytime... just a phone call..."

"Damn Carol... can we talk about this later. I have to go now or I will be late for dinner with Jane."

"Well at least you aren't saying no. I want this to happen Dave. I want to watch you with another guy. I think you want to as much as I want you to. I still get hot when I think about you sucking Paul's cock."

I kissed her and left. As I stood at the door she told me that Sid was coming over, Sam was out of town. I smiled knowing what my wife would be doing all evening. As I drove toward Jane's place I knew Carol was right. I wanted to try it all with another guy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.