Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 21: Motel, Where Is That Damn Motel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Motel, Where Is That Damn Motel - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"As I got in the car Joe ran his hand under my skirt onto my bare ass. When I sat down he pulled that one away and the other one went under my skirt in front onto my cunt immediately. Sam drove away and I spread my legs as wide as I could for Joe's groping hand. I just smiled at him and said,

"Hi Joe... I gather you consider playing with my pussy better than a formal introduction."

Sam and Joe laughed at my joke and Joe said,

"Hi Carol, nice to meet you. Sam told me about finger fucking your cunt last night while your husband was in the next room. That really has me hot and I was dying to get my fingers in you."

His fingers were in and out and I was wet and responding to this abrupt attack, loving the boldness of it. I decided I would be just as bold and I started hunching my pussy to meet his hand. After a few seconds I said hoarsely,

"Where is that damned motel... I hope it is close guys... I need a lot of fucking."

Joe found my clit and I came instantly. The whole scenario had me so fucking hot. Then Sam pulled into a motel parking lot and around to a unit on the back. He already had the key and we moved right in. The boys stripped me and after looking me over briefly with wide appreciative eyes, and hands, they stripped.

First Sam ate my pussy while I sucked Joe's big cock. As Sam ate me he finger fucked my ass. Next I sat with Sam's cock in my hungry pussy while Joe fucked me in the ass. Joe fucked my tits and came all over both of them and face. Sam fucked my ass but pulled out as he came and shot all over my ass and back. I gave both of them a blow job then and swallowed about half of their cum and the rest was sprayed all over my body. They both fucked me hard again and again.

It was such pure lust and I was as much of an animal as they were... I think I was cumming from the time I got into the car until they dropped me off back here. I couldn't stand this too often but damn it was hot. It made it hotter to me that the guys kept making remarks about fucking your hot little wife and you had no idea. Joe said he loved unfaithful wives, like me, that fucked around on their husbands. Sam said it would be even more fun to get together with both of us again after he had fucked me.

I admit I got into it. Being "unfaithful" added a new zing to it. I said at one point... poor Dave he is sitting at home unpacking boxes while I am here fucking the two of you. If he could see me right now. Joe and Sam both loved that...

Oh shit Dave... it was hot as hell. Sam's cock is 8+ inches as is Joe's but Joe is bigger around. I loved fucking and sucking them both. I loved it when they both fucked me at the same time... I loved the way they shot cum all over me. My cunt is still full of their cum... it was just incredibly hot...

She hugged me to her and kissed me again, long and deep. Then in a sultry voice,

"I bet you tasted their cum in my mouth didn't you. It is real fresh... I sucked Joe's cock in the car on the way back here. Did you mind tasting their nasty cum in my mouth honey?"

I smiled at her and replied,

"No... in fact I have gotten where it excites me realizing someone recently came in your mouth. I'm just sorry I wasn't there to see it all."

She looked up at me and I knew something was coming... she had that look in her eye,

"Sweety, there is only one thing that would make this afternoon better... if you would eat my pussy right now..."

"Full of their cum?"

"Yes Dave... oh yes."

She stood up and moved to the other end of the couch. She sat back against the bolster at the end and spread her legs wide, one on the floor and the other over the back of the couch. I looked down at her open cunt and could clearly see globs of their cum still in her. She looked up at me and hunched her pussy back and forth and said,

"Please Dave... please baby... it would be so nasty... if you ate their cum out of my cunt... please baby... I will do anything you can dream up if you will do that for me... you could get to love the taste of cum as much as I do..."

I seemed to be mesmerized as I found my mouth drawn to her gaping pussy. I felt her hands on each side of my head as she pulled me the last little the way to her. The odor was of cum... lots of cum. The closer I got the stronger her cunt smelled of cum. Her juices mixed with theirs. Then I lost it and dove into my darlings very used pussy. She moaned and groaned and came and came. She wrapped her legs around my head and hunched her cunt into my mouth and screamed. Then she stopped me and told me to roll over on my back and she joined me in a 69.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.