Loving
Chapter 19: New Friends

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: New Friends - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

At 6:15 we knocked on the door of Apartment 214. It opened and there stood Sam. Sam was a big, great looking guy... roughly our age, like Sid, and a huge friendly smile split his face as he welcomed us. Carol had worn a clinging blouse and a reasonably short if not micro mini skirt. She looked hot. Not quite 'catch me fuck me', but hot. I didn't miss it as his eyes ran over Carol's bod and his eyes opened wide with appreciation. He shook my hand nice and firm and pulled us into the room. I handed him the bottle of wine I had run out to get. He looked at it and said,

"Nice choice Dave."

Sid came out and greeted us warmly. She had on a low cut peasant blouse cut off just beneath her big tits leaving a lot of cleavage above and bare mid-drift below. A tight pair of brief shorts completed her garb as she was still barefoot. Sid was the casual type. Sam and I were both in boring slacks and polo shirts.

Over drinks we chatted telling each other brief versions of our life story. As Carol told about her parents she winked at me as she said they had been very close, that phrase now had a totally new meaning. The drinks were good, the company very good and we all started to feel very comfortable with each other. Carol was feeling more than comfortable with Sam as she relaxed and started getting a bit "careless" about her short skirt. All of us got repeated brief glimpses of her pale blue panties. I enjoyed the same kind of brief glimpses of a lot of Sid's nice tits as she bent over me serving another drink or snacks. I kept looking for her nipples to appear but it didn't quite happen.

Sid caught me looking several times and smiled. I noticed the same between Carol and Sam. It is fascinating how as couple sex play develops the couples sort of drift off separately as pairs, even though still physically all together in the same room. Sid and I were starting to communicate as were Sam and Carol. At this point no one knows if the others are into open swinging, or just cheating on the spouse, or just flirting. I would have moved faster and harder if Carol hadn't been so unsure recently. The truth is I was dying to fuck Sid and was pretty sure Sid was just as eager. In my mind I wondered did she swing or cheat. I was sure she was not a tease?

Carol seemed to be into it too but I decided to wait and talk it over first before going too far. However it was obvious Carol was OK with a bit of teasing, whether it was foreplay or not. As I glanced over at them she was looking up at Sam attentively and her hand rested on his leg.

The next time Sid went out to the kitchen I stood up and followed her. Carol looked at me and just smiled briefly. I took that as a signal she was OK with where things were at the moment. In the kitchen Sid looked at me and smiled warmly. I returned it and boldly looked over her hot body. Her nipples got hard as I watched and when my eyes met Sid's again she said,

"Thank you... can I put my clothes back on now.?"

"You are beautiful Sid and God what a body."

She only smiled and looked at me as if it was still my move. I walked closer and let my hands rest on her hips and said,

"I am real glad we have started making friends so soon. We were afraid people might be unfriendly here."

She placed her hands on my chest and looked up saying,

"I am a very friendly type Dave if I like someone. When I first saw you I hoped you and I would become close friends. Having a close friend right across the hall would be very nice I think. With Sam gone all day and out of town a lot, I do get lonesome over here all by myself."

I glanced down at her lovely full tits again and then back at her. She smiled and said,

"You seemed to like those Dave. Carol has quite a pair too. Carol has a nice everything. Are you a tit man Dave?"

I smiled and let my hands slide around her resting well down on her trim ass as I pulled her against my hard cock saying,

"Among other things... I did notice you had it all, great tits, cute ass, fabulous legs and a beautiful face."

She smiled and kissed me briefly, her lips open her tongue darting out. It was very brief and she said,

"Hmmm Dave we are going to be very good friends... soon I hope. Come see me anytime you can 'get away'. OK?"

"I will Sid... "

And I slid my hand up over her bare tummy and under her top onto a bare tit pushing the top up out of the way. Her tits were firm and needed no bra for support. As I played with both of them she sighed and closed her eyes. Then we heard a loud crash in the other room and she jumped, pulling away. She pulled her top back down covering her tits and we both rushed into the other room to find Sam sitting on the floor, the coffee table overturned. Sam looked up at us and said simply,

"I slipped."

No one questioned it but just left it alone. Carol looked at me and I could tell she was fighting the desire to laugh. She winked at me.

Sid broke the tension saying lets eat dinner and we all moved to the dining room. Over dinner it was light and free and fun. They were fun people and I was sure we all would become as Sid had suggested, 'Real close friends'. I felt Sid's leg against mine several times during dinner. I liked her open aggressiveness.

After dinner I heard Sam say to Carol,

"Would you like to see my new computer. I have a CD you might find amusing."

Carol accepted and looked over at me,

"I'm going to see Sam's new system honey?"

"Great Carol, I will help Sid clean up while you guys are in there playing."

They disappeared and Sid and I soon had everything tucked in the dishwasher. As she bent over the dishwasher I walked up behind her and pressed my half hard cock against her ass. I felt her press back and then stand up, turning and sliding her arms around my neck. Our lips met in a hot open kiss this time that went on and on. I was grinding my fully hard cock into her and she was grinding back.

She broke the kiss and leaned into me her breath coming in gasps and she said,

"Damn Dave, I have never been so ready with any guy like this. I am so hot it is ridiculous. I want you... I know we can't now but God I want you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.