Loving
Chapter 18: Dave's Reaction

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Dave's Reaction - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Carol had been talking for some time as she slowly, softly related the story of her night of sexual initiation. Now she sat there looking at me. I glanced down and saw that her nipples were hard and swollen showing clearly through the light sweater. Reliving her story had obviously turned her on something fierce. I understood completely, it sure had me excited. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and knew what I said next would be terribly important to my lady.

I pulled her hands to my lips and kissed them softly. Then I looked up at her and said,

"You must be one of the luckiest kids in the world. What a loving way to start... no wonder you love sex so much and are so open about it. God I can hardly wait to meet your parents... they must be something."

The look in her eyes told me I had hit the target. Tears ran down her cheeks and she grinned from ear to ear. Then she looked at me and said,

"You are so wonderful."

"I am so lucky to have you."

And I leaned over and kissed her parted lips softly. Then I said,

"I wish my folks had been with yours with the Anatese. I always lusted after my Mom, she is still gorgeous, but I never had the nerve to even think about it much, let alone try something."

"Dave my darling... you do understand that you can become part of the tribe now..."

"You mean... ?"

"I mean you can have access to all tribe members if you chose to join and live by the tribal laws... Maybe your Mom would become a member also. Any relative of a tribe member can join."

"Wow... it is mind boggling."

"Dave honey it is better than that. There are hundreds of members now and growing rapidly. But you have to understand the tribal law. Are you ready?"

"Tell me."

"The rules are simple... never hurt another creature, human or animal, if you can possibly help it. Love is superior to anything else. Sharing is mandatory with those that have need of us. Taking advantage of another is forbidden in every way. Tenderness is always wished for. All tribe members are to be loved in every way possible. Mutually desirable sex is encouraged openly within the tribe. There are a few more that I will have to read to you when we get unpacked but that is it basically."

"It is mind boggling."

She smiled at me and said,

"Did you really want to fuck your Mom?"

"Yeah... I used to peek at her every chance I got. Until I started having sex with my girlfriends, I always masturbated thinking about my sexy Mom. Why?"

"I don't know... I'm glad... I didn't want you to think I was weird for wanting my Dad... and Mom."

"I am just jealous..."

"Dave... I am so horny... please fuck me... ?"

"Me too hon, go to the rest room and leave the door unlocked. I will be right there."

She smiled and headed for the tiny booth. After a couple of minutes, I followed her. As I stepped in and closed the door, locking it behind me, she had already removed her pants and panties and was sitting on the lavatory with her legs spread wide waiting for me.

I dropped my pants and shorts and quickly plunged my hard cock all the way into my hot lady. It was great... very different... and very crowded. Carol came quickly and then again as I did. I had pulled her top up above her big tits and sucked on them as I fucked her. As I stood there soaking in my loves wet cum filled cunt. I smiled and kissed her and said,

"What would you have done if someone else had stepped in here instead of me and found you so ready?"

"I would have told them, 'not today sir or madam I am waiting for my husband... perhaps another time... '."

We cleaned up, redressed and returned to our seats. A few people looked at us and smiled. I guess it wasn't to much of a secret what we had been doing. Carol pulled the arm rest out of the way and snuggled up in my arms and fell asleep. I awoke her as we landed.

The next few days were fun if tiring as we hunted for an apartment near our respective jobs. We found one the second day, midway between our offices, right on the metro line, within a block of a shopping center. And we could afford it... perfect. It was a two bedroom two bath on the second floor just above the pool... in fact our small deck overlooked the pool. Carol had commented about how I could check out all the ladies... It was furnished nicely and we called and had our stuff delivered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.