Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 11: Mile High and Jamaica Rounds

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Mile High and Jamaica Rounds - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The plane finally reached cruising altitude and Carol and I relaxed as we sipped our wine in first class. We spent some time talking over some of the recent experiences at school, what we expected to find in Jamaica and later what Washington DC and our new jobs would bring. Then we simply let the wine take us and thought about having a great time in Jamaica.

After a pause in the conversation I noticed the man across the aisle from us looking Carol over appreciatively. He really was enjoying leering at her full breasts. The blouse she had on was very low cut. That with the fact Carol never wore underwear gave him a spectacular view. After a few moments of his leering, he and I made eye contact. He smiled sort of sheepishly, having gotten caught staring at my wife's great tits. I smiled and he said,

"Well what can I say... you caught me,... your wife is a gorgeous lady. Forgive me for staring like that."

"It's OK,... I understand... I love looking at her myself... and I have to admit I enjoy it when other men "appreciate" her body like you were doing."

"She is something to look at... you are a lucky man to share a bed with her. You sound pretty open about it." "I guess we are, oh by the way the name is Dave,... my wife Carol... we are bound for Jamaica for a week of fun."

I noticed Carol making eye contact with the hot looking attendant again, it was obvious that the attendant kept circling by our seats. Carol leaned over and whispered in my ear,

"I think that gorgeous blonde attendant is giving me the eye. Would you like to join me in some games with her? We have hours before we get to Jamaica?"

"Sounds interesting..."

Carol watched the attendant and as their eyes met they both smiled invitingly. As they watched each other, Carol slowly slipped her right hand up and cupped her left breasts. The swells of both large breasts showed clearly above the opening of her low cut blouse. As Carol squeezed her breast now, even more of it was pushed over the top. The attendant watched with rapt attention. As Carol cupped and squeezed her full breast... she fondled her hard little nipple in an obvious manner. I was enjoying this interplay a great deal and was getting turned on. I noticed the man sitting across the aisle from us enjoying the show too.

There were only five people in all of first class, the three of us and a couple toward the back. That couple was clamoring for the flight attendant's attention. After going back and talking to those people the attendant cast a 'I'm sorry' glance at Carol and went forward out of sight to fulfil their demands.

"I'm getting so turned on Dave... I can taste her already."

I knew she had intentionally said it loud enough so the guy across the aisle would hear it too. In fact he probably had heard everything we had said.

"I think the same can be said for her darling. Not to mention me, I would enjoy her too. I'm not sure where we are going to find room to do anything though."

Then we were surprised by the guy across the aisle speaking,

"Down stairs."

We both turned toward the voice and looked curiously at the man who had been ogling Carol... a 40ish male, nice looking, graying temples, with a great smile. As we looked at him he spoke again,

"I'm sorry and I don't mean to butt in. I couldn't help over hearing and watching the intriguing sex play going on. Below us is a reasonably large storage area. Pilots take some of the more friendly attendants down at times. Plenty of room for three of four people."

I could tell Carol was "interested" in him as she looked him over... his looks and his deep voice appealed to her immediately (of course Carol would like him) and I introduced Carol and she slowly removed her hand from clutching her breast and leaned forward to shake his offered hand. From his angle Carol knew the stranger had a clear view of both of her bare beauties, nipples and all. She looked at him hungrily and licked her swollen pouty lips. One of her unfulfilled fantasies was to have sex with a stranger. Another was the mile high club. She might be close... to both.

Ted was his name... 'Damn' Carol thought, 'I didn't even want to know his name... oh well that fantasy can wait. He still looks very sexy.'

Carol heard me say to Ted,

"We have just gotten married but we have lived together for some time... we enjoy a bit of exploration occasionally and think Jamaica will be pretty interesting and exciting. Ted... Carol and I both love excitement... and you?"

"I am an airline pilot for this airline, that is how I am familiar with the hold in this ship. The attendant that Carol is playing games with is Shiela... and Shiela is a lot of fun... no matter what your gender. I am currently single and am heading for Jamaica to relax for a few days. My x wife and I, like you I assume, enjoyed a open marriage... it was a lot of fun. It had nothing to do with our split up. But that is a long story."

"Hi Ted."

We heard this soft sultry voice, as we looked up it was Shiela. She smiled in turn at each of us. Ted introduced us and the smile she gave me made my cock curl and then straighten out. But it wasn't anything to the look she gave Carol... or the one Carol returned. Shiela refilled our glasses and then she looked at Carol and said,

"Carol, would you be interested in a tour of the aircraft. Most people aren't aware we have a tiny elevator and a work area below here."

"Hmm I would love to see it Shiela, but maybe we should all four go look."

Shiela's eyes were on Carol's tits bared to her eyes. Then I heard Shiela say,

"That sounds like fun too."

But you could see she had hoped for Carol alone down there... then she continued

"Sure Carol, that sounds great... Carol forgive me... I have to admit that I am somewhat taken by your beauty... your breasts are fabulous... I have been looking at them ever since you sat down. I wish mine were like yours."

Then Ted volunteered,

"Carol is one hot looking lady... very much like you Shiela. I think we should all go on that tour soon. Carol and Dave are our kind of people."

Shiela dropped her hand to Ted's face and she stroked him sexily. A look of understanding and a sly smile appeared on her face as she said,

"I have missed you Ted... it has been too long since you 'flew with me'. But we can have a lot of fun in Jamaica too. Are you sure Carol and Dave are as open as we are?" I was enjoying being an observer of all that was happening. I had also enjoyed looking at Shiela's firm trim body. Her skirt seemed to have gotten shorter since we boarded and barely covered her panties according to my calculation. Carol told me later that Shiela had rolled it up at the waist to make it shorter to show off her great legs and anything else that might show. Carol said she frequently did that when "hunting".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.