Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 7: The World Opens Wider

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The World Opens Wider - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The next few weeks after the mini-orgy at Paul and Gloria's were hectic, with exams hitting all four of us hot and heavy. We still had time for sex, always have time for sex, but not much else except studying. We fucked, ate and hit the books. Soon the exams were over, very successfully for all of us and then the terrible realization hit us... school was over and we were going to be separated soon. We, of course, had to go where our job offers took us. Charley and Patty had accepted jobs in Baltimore, Carol and I in Washington DC. Carol was to be a junior staff anthropologist at the Smithsonian and I accepted a job as a junior anthropologist with the Interior Department. We had only a few weeks until we were suppose to report to work.

In the last weeks of school Carol visited Paul regularly for some 'sex with her professor'. Carol loved fucking a professor. I am always amazed at Carol's sexual appetite... part of why I love her... she can never seem to get enough sex. I enjoyed hearing in detail how she and Paul had fucked and eaten each other in those sessions, Paul was very inventive and did mind games (like making up hot stories) on Carol as he fucked her (hell he was a shrink after all). I was a little leery of seeing Paul again. I had enjoyed his administrations too much that night and it worried me a little. Each time Carol visited Paul, he always sent back a message that he would like to see me again... to which Carol would add her encouragement. Then we were all busy getting ready for the wedding. We had decided on a double ceremony. Paul and Gloria were nice enough to offer their sumptuous home for the wedding and reception. We of course accepted and Carol, Patty and Gloria were together a lot planning and arranging for everything. Of course from some of the stories Carol and Patty related when they got home, they spent a lot of time making love to each others cunts as well.

As an aside, if you are wondering why no mention has ever been made of either Carol's or my parents, I will tell you that we both were temporarily without. Both of our parent-sets were field anthropologists and were in foreign, though different, countries at the moment (had been for the last three years). I had learned a lot about just how interesting Carol's parents were from reading her Sexual Chronicles. I was indeed eagerly looking forward to meeting them in person some day. (If you ever read CAROL'S STORIES you will understand. We are thinking about posting them on the internet. Carol is such a fucking show off.).

Then one evening after Carol had spent that afternoon fucking Paul in his office, she delivered a message from Paul to me. We were cuddled in our bed having spent the night in a great loving, fucking foursome with Patty and Charley (next to Carol Patty is the greatest fuck in the world). As we lay there bare ass in our bed and intertwined Carol kissed me sweetly, her tongue lazily sweeping over mine, then she said,

"Sweetheart, Paul asked me... to ask you... to drop by his office tomorrow. He knows you are avoiding him and he wants to try and resolve your feelings of homophobia with him. He really likes all of us. In fact he would like to have another party like last time. Maybe ask a few others that he and Gloria play with. He is afraid your reaction to his going down on you is going to screw it all up. Remember darling, I asked Paul to suck your cock. It wasn't his idea."

"Yeah I know Carol. It isn't Paul I am uncomfortable with. It is me. I told you how all of your continual talk about the advantages of bi-sexuality had gotten to me a little. I was beginning to wonder how it would feel to suck a cock or be fucked in the ass."

"Why are you so afraid my love? I love doing those things."

"I am not sure, probably because of the shit we males put out as adolescents... I guess we are perpetual adolescents in some ways."

"Just because Paul sucked your cock doesn't make you gay darling. Or Paul either... I think of Paul as a healthy bi- sexual male animal and I love to fuck him. I also love eating pussy... am I a lesbian... not by a long shot booby."

"I hear you Carol... OK I will drop by and see Paul tomorrow. I guess I have been acting pretty adolescent."

"Can I come too? After you two get your problem ironed out maybe we could have some fun."

"I would like it if you were there. Moral support..."

"I'm a great fuck too..."

The last few minutes Carol had been playing with my cock and it was now hard again. Mortimer is very responsive to my lady loves attention. Carol looked me in the eyes and with a twinkle said,

"Speaking of sucking cock, I haven't enjoyed sucking your cock for way too long sweetheart, relax and let me give you a loving blow job... enjoy it my love."

And she slowly kissed her way down to greet Mortimer with her lips and tongue. She does this thing on the underside of my glans that drives me out of my mind. She holds my cock in both hands and lightly licks and sucks alternately from the underside. She blows her warm breath over it deep throats me. Then she starts over with lots of variation. It is very wet and very hot. As she sucks my cock deep into her mouth I die a little from the pleasure. Then as she sucks me gently, running her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, I usually feel her long finger slowly entering my ass hole. I force myself to relax and as I open and adjust to her finger(s) she begins to slowly finger fuck my ass hole and I admit I love it. Disconcerting though it may be... then as I approach cumming in her darling mouth she slams her fingers in my ass deeper and harder and sucks harder on my cock, and I melt and run in great gushes through the head of my cock.

That is what she normally did. This night as I lay there like a spoiled puppy, letting my love pleasure me so well, I felt her fingers in my ass as usual, after she had two fingers deep in me and I was gasping for air like a fish out of water, I felt her loving fingers leave and something foreign press against my ass hole. I tightened and Carol pulled her mouth off of my cock and she whispered,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.