Loving - Cover

Loving

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5: Four Becomes Six

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Four Becomes Six - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Things went really well with the addition of Charley to our group, it was great, he was easy to live with for all of us. Everyone had their fill of great sex at what I thought was it's absolute best. My lovely Carol had picked up a strange preference however. If I were at home, she always wanted me to help start Charley's cock in her sweet cunt or ass when he fucked her. She told me that it helped her to be sure I still approved of her fucking Charley. Sort of symbolic, if I put Charley's cock in her cunt it must still be OK with me for her to fuck him. Patty started doing the same. I began to wondered if the stated reason was true. I kept remembering Carol's comment about wishing I were bi-sexual like her. I wondered if the girls were just trying to get Charley and I used to handling another guys cock. It seemed to be working cause I had gotten to where I thought nothing of wrapping Charley's big hard cock in my fingers and guiding him into my lady love.

Weeks later as Carol and I sat at a coffee house between classes I remembered her comment about Paul the professor and his wife. I thought it over and then smiled to myself as I enjoyed the idea of Carol with three men. My cock started getting hard and Carol saw the smile on my face and asked,

"OK buster what evil thoughts are you hatching now?"

"Have you seen Professor Paul lately?"

She smiled,

"Want me to?"

"Yeah"

"When?"

"Now?"

"OK, I'll be back in a while... give me an hour and meet me back here darling... are you sure?"

"I'm sure... see you in and hour and Carol... have fun."

She got up and left me with a definite twinkle in her eye. I went to my next class and afterward hurried back to the coffee shop. Carol sat there waiting, she seemed to be glowing... I wonder why? (not really). I joined her and said,

"Well? Anything interesting happen?"

"Uh-Huh..."

"Ok you fucking tease... what?"

"I went to his building and dropped by his office just to say hello."

"Yeah right."

"Well I did say hello... I also wanted to see if he was still interested in me and how Gloria, his wife, was."

"Did you fuck both of them before Carol?"

"Uh-Huh, we had some great threesomes at their house, just the three of us. Great fun. She is bi like me. I don't know for sure but I think Paul may be too. Could be your chance to try it honey..."

"Yeah right baby... I would rather watch you with men... but was Paul 'interested'?"

"Of course, how could you doubt it?"

And she laughed and I felt her shoe-less foot in my lap on my cock as she said,

"You getting hard thinking about Paul? Want to enjoy sucking his cock like I do? It really is good."

"Never mind that stuff Carol, what happened between you and Paul?"

"OK well I knocked on his door and he called out for whoever to come in. I opened the door and stepped inside and reached behind me and locked the door... you know just in case. Paul jumped up when he saw me and came around his desk to meet me. He took my hand in his and kissed it lightly and was obviously glad to see me. His cock was starting to get hard, from past memories I guess. As he continued to hold my hands in his he pressed them into my tits lightly just brushing my nipples. I looked down at where my hard nipples were starting to show clearly and sighed saying, 'Paul you still turn me on, you pervert.'

'Enough to do anything about it Carol? I have missed you and so has Gloria'

'Could be Paul, but first let me bring you up to date, I have found the love of my life, we plan to be wed after graduation this coming spring. I love him so much I can't believe it and he is just as crazy about me. He is very good in bed and is very understanding of my extra-curricular needs. We are living with another couple and Dave loves to watch Charley fuck me. I mentioned to him that one of my fantasies was to have three men fuck me at the same time. Dave and Charley are game,... I thought of you as a third... if you are interested?'

"Dave, his hands covered my tits then and I let him have his way, hell I was enjoying it, I had planned it. He kissed me deeply and I enjoyed remembering what a great tongue he had. I kissed him back and felt his hard cock pressing against me. Fuck... all he had to do then was to ask, or push me down on his desk or just about anything, I was ready to fuck him, so ready to fuck him again. I had stopped by the ladies rest room and removed my panties. I had worn a brief mini-skirt so I was pretty open. His hand found my bare wet pussy and before I knew it he leaned me against the wall and shoved his hard cock in me standing up. I came the minute he was in all the way. Shit Dave I loved the idea of fucking a professor in his office as all the students milled around just outside the door. Well anyway it was nice and we are all invited to their home tonight."

She stared at me for several seconds, waiting for my response. This was the first 'outside fuck' either of us had had since we met and she was nervous about me. I smiled and said,

"Your fucking Paul has me turned on sweetheart. You are so hot... I can't tell you how much I love it."

Her foot had been rubbing my hard cock and I was about to cum from her story and her foot. I told her to stop but she just smiled and rubbed harder and faster and she said,

"Dave, just think sweetheart, tonight I am going to fuck you and two other men at the same time. You are going to watch Paul and Charley fuck me and then later we three ladies are going to have an orgy. Can't you just imagine Charley in my cunt and Paul in my ass?"

It was too much for me and as she hoped, I came in my pants. It went on and on and on as she kept rubbing me with her foot. Finally I stopped and then began to feel the wet sticky mess I had just made in my pants. Carol giggled. She rarely giggles having a great laugh but now she giggled... so pleased with her self.

"OK ass hole, now what do I do?"

She laughed and stood up and walked toward the door laughing softly. She really got a charge out of my predicament. I gingerly got up and followed her. It was bad enough that I walked out in front of those people with the front of my pants wet... but it was so fucking sticky.

Back at the apartment I showered and when I came out Charley had come home and Carol and he were in the floor fucking dog style. Carol looked up at me and said,

"Give me your cock baby and let me suck you to make up for my silly trick this afternoon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.