Loving
Chapter 3: Two Becomes Three

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Two Becomes Three - One Long file download.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I kissed Carol again passionately. Then I kissed Patty with equal passion. Then I pulled back just a bit and looked to the two of them. Carol reached over and touched my cheek with love in her eyes as she whispered,

"Oh God I do love you... thank you... for understanding and being open."

And she leaned down and kissed Patty with the same passion I had shared with the two of them. I leaned back a bit more to give them room. Watching them was getting me so excited I sort of shook. Their kiss had continued as with old lovers and their hands roamed to all the old familiar places, as it says in the song. They toyed with each other nipples, knowing well what the other enjoyed. It was clear they had done this before... a lot. I was so fucking hard I thought I might cum just watching these two sexy females.

It wasn't long as I watched when Carol began to kiss down Patty's lush body toward her sweet cunt, pausing on the way to enjoy and give pleasure here and there, and at the same time shifted her own body, bringing her pussy to Patty's waiting lips. I had seen two women doing 69 only in porno movies. This was better... exciting... beautiful. As I watched I grew even harder and so ready. After a few moments Carol raised her head up and looked at me, "Are you enjoying this honey? Do you like watching us?"

"Yeah"

"No problems... with this sweetheart? If there are I will stop and it will never happen again."

"Don't even think about it Carol. I love watching the two of you. I don't think I have ever seen anything as sexy in my life."

"Oh Dave darling I am so glad. I thought you would enjoy this. May I remind you there are at least six receptacles at your use between the two of us. We each have three and if you want Patty we can roll over to make her available to Mortimer."

"Can I have all of them?"

"Oh yes, I hope so... though a few are kinda busy at the moment... others are available."

Then she blew me a kiss and returned to Patty's pretty pussy.

I watched the two of them as they got back into it and soon first one, and then the other exploded, as they took turns cumming.

I had watched long enough and I crawled over behind Carol and slid my fingers into her dripping wet cunt. Patty had Carol's clit in her mouth and Carol was tossing wildly. I wasn't entirely sure if I had gotten Carol's message clear but she did say six. Now I slid my wet fingers out of her cunt and up to her brownie. As I rubbed it she moaned and pushed back into my hand.

I got more lubrication from her cunt and again slipped my finger into her ass. She groaned louder without raising her head from Patty's clit. I slipped a second finger into Carol's twitching ass and as soon as it relaxed around my fingers I pointed my hard cock at my new target. I pressed the head into her tight rose and to my delight it opened slowly and allowed my cock entrance. It felt so fucking good. Different from a vagina, tighter, smoother.

I stopped and let everything adjust for a moment and then I started to fuck my darling's ass hole. Slowly at first and then as I heard Carol grunting with each thrust I went faster, harder and deeper. I was about to cum and Carol could tell as she raised her head and said,

"Oh yes Dave, cum in my ass... og yes... oh fuck me..."

I exploded and flooded her sweet ass hole until it ran out around my dwindling cock. It was sooo gooood.

When the three of us managed to get to our feet we headed into the shower. Then we dried each other and moved into the kitchen for a late supper. As we sat there talking over dinner about small stuff, Carol looked at me and asked,

"Were you surprised that Patty and I are bi-sexual my sweet?"

"Only a little... no not at all as I think about it. You are so sexual Carol, I'm not surprised that you would enjoy women as well as men."

Patty leaned over and kissed me sweetly saying,

"You are a fucking jewel Dave. Most guys couldn't handle it. Most guys would be threatened by us. For Carol's sake I am so glad she found you, specially since I get to share you. I wish you had a clone."

Carol laughed and said, "Maybe we can find one yet baby. Just remember I did find my Dave."

I was flattered, I felt very loved and I was getting horny again. I smiled and said,

"There are several unopened packages that I think Patty has for me. Are you two ready to resume our fun and games?"

By morning I had explored all of Patty's delightful gifts fully, and Carol's one more time. The high-lights of the night as far as I was concerned were when Carol helped me get Patty's tight ass hole and my cock well lubricated, and then she guided my cock into Patty's tight back door as she kissed me deeply... Then again later as Carol sat astride my cock, so deep in her hot wet cunt as Patty sat astride my tongue. I was very occupied as Patty and Carol kissed passionately and played with each other's lovely tits. At one point I wished I had a video of the three of us that night.

Several weeks later we redid it all and made that video. Patty soon moved in with Carol and I. We got a bigger bed and the three of us slept together, taking turns on who is in the happy spot in the middle. I learned that polygamy is wonderful but has it's drawbacks. I don't mean the trivial stuff, I mean I was deeply in love with Carol and I loved Patty... not the same. Patty always felt just a little bit out of our center. Soon she started, as she put it, 'Her quest for her Dave' as she called it. I was profoundly flattered.

Patty dated a lot of guys and after each date, came into our shared bedroom and related to us all the details of her evening. Patty obviously loved to fuck, like Carol, and like Carol, it didn't take much to get her engine going. She is lovely, sexily built and just sexy. Lots of guys were after her ass. A lot of guys enjoyed her ass. She, like Carol had with me, dated a guy a few times and looked carefully to see if he was mate material. If not he was gone. If there was some potential Patty fucked them to see if they were good enough at sex to keep longer. There were a couple of exceptions. Both of them were unacceptable as mates but as Patty said, "Boy they could fuck." She visited them regularly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.