Grand dad
Chapter 8

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

That night when Paul got home he kissed Kate hello and headed up for a shower. He had just stripped and stepped into the shower when the bathroom door opened and Peggy walked in, completely nude. She moved toward the counter and opened a drawer as if her Dad were not there. Then after staring at her full young body for a bit Paul said in a husky voice, "Peggy, honey, I think you better get some clothes on."

Peggy turned to face him giving him a full view of her delightful young body as she said, "Oh hi Daddy, I didn't know you were home yet." and she looked down and stared obviously at his now erect cock through the glass shower. He was still growing and she smiled, "Dad you have seen me nude all my life. Don't you think I'm pretty any more?"

"Peg, honey, I think you are gorgeous but you better leave. You are too old to walk in on me like this. Please baby, give your old Dad a break."

Peggy smiled and thought, I was trying to give you more than that Dad. But soon enough... She blew him a kiss and turned and walked out, twisting her cute ass temptingly.

Things were a little tense at the dinner table, Pop even mentioned how tight Paul seemed to be and everyone had a hard time not laughing when he said, "Son, I don't know what is causing you to be so tight but it isn't good for you. I think you need to do something to take care of it soon."

Peggy met her Dad's look and just smiled at him.

After dinner the girls went up to their rooms to do their homework, Pop went to his apartment and Kate and Paul sat watching TV. Shortly Peggy came down wearing only a very sheer short nighty that hid nothing of her nice large breasts or her dark love nest. Paul shifted on the couch uncomfortably as Peggy walked up to him and said, "Dad, could you come upstairs and talk to me about something before you go to bed?"

Kate sat there as if nothing were going on. Paul was having trouble keeping his eyes off of his sexy young daughter and he said, "Maybe not tonight hon, and please go put on a robe."

Peggy laughed and said, "Oh Dad, you are going to give me a complex. You act like I'm ugly or something."

Paul chocked out, "No baby, you are anything but ugly, but just go, please."

Kate and Peggy exchanged knowing glances and then Peggy danced up the stairs as her Dad watched intently. Paul turned to Kate and said, "Oh shit Kate, she is driving me off the deep end."

Kate stood up and winked at Paul saying, "Let's go upstairs, you can stop in to see the girls then we can talk about it while you make love to me."

Paul followed Kate up the stairs as he wondered what had happened to his world. He only stuck his head in the doors to his daughter's rooms and said goodnight before rushing off., He was afraid to go in so he quickly headed to his bedroom.

Paul didn't make love to Kate, he fucked the shit out of her... hard and fast and Kate adored it. Later laying spent, Paul looked at Kate and said, "Honey will you please talk to Peggy and get her to stop parading around here bare ass? I can't take this."

"Well I can talk to her Paul, but she is so beautiful, I'm surprised you don't like the views she is giving you."

"Kate, stop it. The truth is I enjoy it too much. I hate to admit what I think as I look at that tight little body of hers."

"You and most of the men in town."

"Kate."

"Oh Paul face it, she is a very sexy young woman. Hell can you honestly blame anyone for wanting her?"

"Well I guess not, but I shouldn't. I am her father."

Kate laughed and said, "I know what it is, you are just afraid you can't keep all three of us satisfied. I thought all men wanted a harem. Here you have one and you don't want it."

"Kate stop with the teasing please. It is tough enough as it is."

Kate left him alone for that moment and Paul paused obviously thinking about something. Then he changed the subject, "Kate honey, last night you said you knew I had played around with other women. I think we need to talk about that?"

"OK Paul but really I am fine with it. You keep me very happy and if you sample a few others I don't mind."

"I guess I am surprised at your open attitude Kate. I love you and OK, I admit I have slipped a few times. But you are the only woman I have ever loved."

"I know that Paul. And I feel the same way. Would it help you to feel better about your affairs to tell me about them? You seem to be bothered about it all."

Paul looked at her for a long time and then started:


"It happened first that time I was gone for two months. You stayed here but Kurt was on the trip too and he took Karen with him. (Kurt was one of our crew chiefs and Karen was his cute wife.) They had a room next to mine in the hotel. The walls were pretty thin and they drove me crazy, I could hear them making love every night. I could hear them moaning and groaning. I could hear almost everything they said. One night I thought I heard my name. I couldn't hear all that well but hearing my name got my attention and I did that thing with the glass on the wall. It really works and I heard Kurt saying,

"Yeah, I know Karen, you hot little cunt. I know you are dying to fuck Paul. You do want to fuck him don't you."

"You know I do. I have wanted him ever since we decided to open our marriage for both of us to be with other people. I think he is so nice, and cute and sexy."

"Well baby, you could get lucky. He is here away from his wife. I bet he is getting pretty damned horny about now. You could flirt a little and see what happens."

"Hmmm I may do that. It would be fun to see if Paul is interested. I would love to have both of you at the same time. Would you be OK with us doing that?"

"Anytime... "

I listened to them enjoy sex again then as I fucked my hand.


I had just gotten out of the shower the next morning when I heard a knock on my door. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the door a crack. It was Karen. I let her in closing the door behind her, and I wondered how she would start to seduce me, wondered how she would do it? I knew I was sure willing and eager. It was strange knowing in advance what she had on her mind.

She sat down on the bed and said softly, "Looks like I disturbed you before you got dressed. I forgot it was so early. Kurt had to get to the site early this morning. He wont be back all day."

"No problem Karen, I was never the shy type. But watch out hon. being almost naked in front of you might give me ideas.

Kurt is a good man, I don't know what I would do without him but you sure look good. What can I do for you hon?" I could feel my cock growing as I thought about her words the night before.

Her eyes dropped to my cock underneath the towel and it was obvious my bulge was growing. She smiled and looked up at me and leaned back on the bed her arms behind her, propping her up. Her large boobs were displayed nicely through her thin blouse, the lack of a bra was obvious. Her short skirt slid up her thigh higher and I wondered if she had on panties. I felt my cock jump as I stared. Then she brought me back to reality as she said,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.