Grand dad
Chapter 7

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

Sunday night Kate met the plane when Pop and Peggy's flight returned. She had left Paul and Polly home intentionally expecting it would be hard for Peggy to contain herself after her first weekend off with Pop. And truthfully Kate was dying to hear all about their Vegas visit. In fact her excitement was obvious as she drove.

When they came off the plane Kate was amazed at how her oldest daughter glowed and how mature she looked. She could easily have passed for an adult the way she was dressed. Kate thought, Being well fucked becomes my daughter. The close tight hugs and intimate feelings followed and soon the three of them walked, arms around each other, with Kate in the middle, toward the car.

As she drove Kate listened, fascinated as her oldest daughter related her tales of their weekend. She was more animated than Kate could remember. They had hardly gotten out of their Vegas Hotel room. Pop had given Peggy her choice of what to do and Peggy had chosen sex. They had gone to a couple of fancy dinners and to one Vegas show, but mostly they just stayed in the room and fucked.

Kate wasn't too surprised. Then she heard Peggy say, "We have to initiate Polly. Pop is going to take her right away. Polly is ready and we need to add her to our group... and Mom... there is something I need to ask you. I have wanted it for a long time... I want to fuck Dad too if that's OK with you."

Kate turned her head so fast she almost swerved the car off the road. Recovering she sat quietly for a moment thinking. Then she said, "Wow... I hadn't thought about that possibility. I don't know how your father might react to that kind of a thing. I know he thinks both of you girls are beautiful and sexy but... "

"Oh Mom, does that mean it would be OK with you?"

"Well, I guess so... were you thinking of just fucking your Dad on the side or bringing him into our group?"

"Ultimately the group but I think we might have to go slow. If I can get Dad to fuck me that will be a big step for him. Maybe then Polly, then the group. I just wanted your permission first Mom."

"OK Peggy sweetheart you have it. Your Dad will love fucking you if he will loosen up enough to give it a try. Polly too." then she said, "Pop, you have been so quiet, what do you think?"

Pop laughed softly and said, "Oh Peggy and I talked it all over in Vegas, I think it is a good idea. Sooner or later Paul is going to catch us at this. I think it would be a whole lot better to bring him in slowly."

Kate said, "Wow, I never dreamed we would go this far. I can hardly wait. Peggy darling, just wait til you have two cocks in you at the same time. If this works you can have your Dad and Grand dad both fuck you at the same time. You will love that."

Peggy and Pop looked at each other and smiled. Peggy laughed then and said softly, "I already did Mom. Not with Dad but I had two guys at the same time in Vegas. Pop and another guy."

Kate looked at Pop and he smiled and nodded. Kate sighed loudly saying, "OK I have to hear some details. You guys are turning me on something fierce."

The rest of the trip home was spent in Peggy telling about her threesomes with Pop and friends of Pop's. Peggy smiled as she realized her sweet little daughter had fucked three men and one woman over her week end. It brought back sweet memories of her trips away with Grand dad.

At home everyone was glad to see everyone and a lot of hugs were shared. Kate did notice that after Peggy had given her dad a long hug he walked away with a confused look on his face. Kate smiled to herself and wondered what Peg had done to her Dad. She sure hadn't wasted any time getting started.

Later that night, Kate had fucked Paul until he gave out. She smiled at herself as she thought what delights Paul had in store for him. He was snoring softly as she heard a noise down the hall. She peaked out the door to see Polly tip toeing down the stairs in her sheer little nightgown. The way she was moving Kate knew immediately where she was going. Pop hadn't wasted any time either. Kate walked to the back of the house and watched out the window. As expected she saw her youngest daughter running across the yard toward her Grand dad's apartment where the light was still on... Kate smiled and thought, Eager little bitch...

Next Kate turned toward Peggy's room. She needed something more before she could sleep. She made a mental note that she would have to get up early the next morning to cover for Polly in case her Dad went looking for her before he left for work.

Peggy was delighted when her Mom woke her. She kissed her full parted lips with her tongue darting in Peggy's mouth. When Peggy woke fully, Kate told her about Polly going to Pop. Peggy smiled, glad for Polly and kissed her Mom hungrily, ready to play...

The next morning Paul overslept and had to rush to get away so it was easy for Kate to steer him out the door without event. Without him stopping to say goodbye to his daughters. When Polly returned to the house mid morning, Kate and Peggy sat at the kitchen table waiting for her. When Polly stepped in the back door she was, of course, dressed in her sheer nighty. She took two steps into the kitchen and the big grin on her face told the story of her wonderful night. Then she looked up at her Mom and sister and knew she was busted. What was she gong to say?

"Hi Mom... Peg... uhhh I had to talk to Grand daddy about something." and she tried to rush through the kitchen to go get dressed. Kate stopped her and winked at Peggy as she said, "Polly, since when have you been going out to Pop's dressed like that. He must have seen everything. You are almost naked."

Polly blushed and stammered. "Mom... please, I... " and she just stood there blushing as Kate and Peggy noticed the love juices running down her leg. Polly felt it sliding down her leg and knew they were looking at it. She didn't know what to do. Why hadn't she taken some clothes with her?

Then Kate stood up and walked over to her taking her into her loving arms. She kissed her cheek and hugged her tight. Now Polly was even more confused. Kate said softly, "Baby, next time you sneak out to fuck your Grand dad, be sure and take something to wear back. Can you imagine how your father would act if he saw you like this? But tell me did you enjoy fucking Pop as much as Peg and I do?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.