Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

There were an awful lot of grins around the dining table that night. But only Pop and Kathy and Peggy seemed to notice. Polly kept talking about school and Paul was talking about work. Peggy smiled and said, "Do you guys realize I will actually graduate from High School in a few weeks. Granddad promised me he would take me to Los Vegas for the weekend as a graduation present."

Everyone looked at Pop and he nodded. He had asked Kathy if it would be OK and she had quickly agreed but only for a weekend. Kathy didn't want Pop to be gone any longer. Or her sweet young daughter- now lover. Paul looked at them and said, "I guess it would be an education for you at that Peg. Only no drinking."

Peggy smiled to herself and agreed thinking, as long as he didn't say no fucking.

The next afternoon Peggy came in from school breathless... Pop and Kathy were sitting in the kitchen and Peggy said, "Polly has a meeting until about 6, Dad wont be home until after that, can we go to Pop's room now... please?"

Kathy noticed the new name she used for her granddad and she liked it. She smiled and said, "We were waiting for you baby before we started." that was a small lie they had fucked most of the morning but they were waiting on her to start again.

An hour later after each of the ladies had been the meat in a sandwich between the other two, they lay spent and gloriously nude on Pop's bed Kathy asked, "What do you have in mind for our hot little Peggy in Vegas Pop?"

"Nothing wild honey, just the two of us. We may even get out of the room for a dinner show or two." They all laughed and Peggy had picked up on the question her Mom had asked.

"What did you have in mind with that question Mom? What do you guys do when you are gone?"

Kathy looked at Peggy, then over at Pop who had this devilish grin on his face, then back at Peggy. Peggy knew she had hit a secret and waited anxiously. "Peggy, what Pop and I have done is off limits to your questions. Just like I won't ask you what you guys did in Vegas. Just know I trust Pop totally and if he has some ideas for fun for you guys it will be OK with me."

"Wow Mom, Pop has told about me some of the swinging parties he has been to with threesomes and foursomes and stuff like that. Can I do that?"

"Peggy honey, I would prefer you wait on that sort of stuff until I can be there too. But if Pop sets it up... just enjoy what Pop has in store for you. I think he will keep you pretty happy."

"That's for sure. Pop is the greatest in the sack huh Mom? And you are too."

"I would agree to that baby."

Peggy was silent for a minute and then looked at her Mom and said, "Have you done threesomes and foursomes Mom?"

Kathy looked at her sexy daughter laying there, eager to try it all and she smiled and said softly, "Yes."

Kathy leaned over and kissed Peggy's parted lips softly, her tongue exploring her daughters mouth, her hands cupping her young full breasts. The two of them seemed to flow into a 69 position without a word. Their moans filled the room as they probed each other deeply. Pop was stirred by the sight of the action and moved behind Peggy. He slowly started the head of his large cock into the lips of her pussy. Kathy could simultaneous lick his cock and Peggy's swollen clit from her position under Peggy.

They finished in near simultaneous orgasms and cleaned up just in time to try and get supper ready before Polly and Paul got home. With all three of them working at it they just made it.

During dinner Pop asked Polly to go for a walk with him later. Polly looked at him with her bright smile and said, "Sure Granddad, I'd love to," Kathy looked at Pop with the obvious question.

Pop looked at Kathy and said, "You don't mind do you Kathy? I think it is time Polly and I spent some special time together don't you?"

Kathy was about to answer when Peggy interjected, "I think so."

Kathy smiled and said, "And I do too. It is great having you and the girls be so close."

Peggy again spoke up, "It sure is."

Paul had been listening and added, "Well Dad, you sound like the most popular guy around. It's nice to see you and the girls so close."

So it was decided even though two of them had no idea what they had agreed to. The other three certainly did.


After dinner Pop and Polly headed down a winding trail through the woods behind the house. After a few minutes of talk about nothing Pop said, "How are you doing with the boys baby? Last time we talked you mentioned that Ken was after you pretty hard. "

Polly smiled up at her Granddad. She loved to talk to him about this stuff. He was never judgmental and he was really interested in what she did. It sort of excited her to tell him what the guys tried to do to her. "Yeah he still is. I like him a lot. I have been thinking I might mess around a little with him. At the last party I went to he and I went out in the back yard and kissed a lot. I really like that. He kept feeling my breasts. I would move his hand but in a couple of minutes it would be back. I didn't want to move it Granddad. It felt real good the way he played with my nipples. I'm really curious about all the rest."

"I'm sure it felt wonderful honey. Sex is marvelous. You just have to be careful who it is with. As you already know, there is so much to worry about now. I'm glad it wasn't that way when I was young. But now you have to worry about disease and getting pregnant and a lot of other, stuff like your Dad finding out."

Polly giggled at that but then straightened her face and said, "What you say is true. I understand that condoms don't always work."

"No they don't, you need to know your partner real well honey, before you go all the way."

"Oh Granddad, the kids don't use that term any more. They just say fuck."

"Well then kitten you need to know the boy well before you let him fuck you."

"Did you fuck a lot of girls in high school?"

"About my share kitten. I remember those days fondly... and all the ones in between too."

"I bet you were hot Granddad. I bet you fucked more than your share. You are a sexy man, I bet you were real hot."

Pop smiled at her and slid his arm around her tiny waist. She did the same and they walked along slowly arm in arm. "You flatter me baby. But I do love it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.