Grand dad - Cover

Grand dad

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - His father visits the family... and stays

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Swinging  

Grand Dad, better known as William Miller, Bill to all his friends is my father-in-law and I am Kathy Miller. He is Granddad when my 18 year old daughters are around. But to me he is my "Pop" and I love him dearly, I had never had a father, he died when I was very young. My husband's father had filled that gap so thoroughly I never thought of him as my in-law. He was just my Pop. From the moment I met him I was terribly drawn to him. He made me feel so welcome in the family. He was bright, well educated, fun, gentle and handsome. If I hadn't been dating his son I would have been terribly attracted to him as a man, I'm not so sure that I wasn't.

When his wife of 30 some odd years, my mother-in-law, passed away, the family was shocked and relieved. She had been sick for some time and in a great deal of pain. Everyone said it was for the best. I don't know, I was never close to either my mother or my mother-in-law.

Somehow I was always closer to men than women. But in all the others the grief was so thick you could taste it in the air so she must have had something going for her at one point. Now, a year later, thankfully, everyone had gradually started to heal. A full year after the funeral my husband's father was coming for his first solo visit with us. I had missed him sorely.

We (mostly me) had planned well for our intended purpose. No General ever worked harder on their strategic plan. We, again mostly me, were intent on getting Pop to move to our city, either in with us in the guest bedroom or in the small apartment over the garage or into his own apartment somewhere near by. My husband was not to enthusiastic about it but also didn't say no. For the next two weeks he would be staying in our guest room and that would give me some time to try and convince him.

The day he arrived he hit our house like a whirlwind. Grabbing first one then the other of us in his great bear hug. His energy and zest for life was greater than even I remembered. My husband was shaking his head... almost angry. My daughters were laughing and delighted with the arrival of their Granddad. Then he came to me. His arms went around me and her lifted me off the floor as he hugged me to him. Then he kissed me on the lips tendrly, so light it belied the power of the man. All I could do is wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I felt terribly excited just by being with the man. My Pop had returned.

My husband, his son, had made his apologies and returned to work. He was in construction like Pop had been before him and he had to get back to the job site. I thought he seemed almost gruff as he talked to his father. After Paul left I walked up to Pop and hugged him again. He hugged me back enthusiastically and I enjoyed it immensely. I thrilled at the exuberance of the man. Then still in his arms I looked up at him and asked,

"Is there something wrong between you and Paul?"

"Nothing to worry about Kitten."

"OK Pop, but I know you are fibbing to me. Come into the kitchen and talk to me while I start dinner."

He followed me and soon was ensconced in a kitchen chair with a beer in front of him. I felt his eyes following me as I started our evening meal. Each time I looked over at him I caught him looking at me, or rather at my body. I couldn't resist smiling inside... I like to be looked over by men.

I'm in pretty good shape to have had two kids. Each time I worked hard to get my figure back and I'm proud to say I'm still a 37c - 23 - 35, just like the day Paul and I married. My breasts sag a bit more now but they are still firm and bounce nicely I'm told. My ass is tight and trim and attracts a lot of comment on the construction sites. Any time I want my ego boosted I just have to visit Paul at a work site. As you can tell I'm proud of my body. I enjoy it and the pleasures it gives me... that is when Paul is home. He works so hard and is gone a lot. But the company, our company, is doing well. Well enough that I no longer have to work in the office. Although I miss the whistles and sexual comments I got daily at the sites.

Now I found my self polishing a silver plate. As I briskly rubbed the clothe over it I could feel my breasts sway back and forth. I knew Pop was enjoying the view when I glanced over at him and saw him smiling as he stared at my boobs swaying. I don't know what happened but in a second things changed and I realized I was teasing Pop.

I laughed to myself and thought, that's one way to get him to stay.

He stirred me from my thoughts and I heard him say,

"Forgive me Kathy... I was just admiring you darling. You are as beautiful as you were the day I met you. How do you do it. You look like a teen-ager."

I turned and smiled at him and said,

"Pop you are so full of it. But thank you. A girl always loves to hear complements like that... it's been a long time since I heard such nice talk from that son of yours. He is always too busy working to even notice."

"I know love, I was the same when I was his age. So wrapped up in career.

Now that June is gone I wish I had spent more time with her. Oh well no since crying over spilt milk."

"You miss her a lot don't you?"

"Yeah I do... the others since then just aren't the same... "

I looked at him startled... then I recovered as I realized, that of course he would be dating again, he is a vibrant vigorous man. He has needs just like I do. But I felt a twinge of jealousy and I said,

"Having trouble making connections Pop?"

"Hell no darlin' making connection is easy, getting laid is easy... it's finding someone to talk to that's hard."

"Pop... you are too much. A lot of guys your age would just sit... I'm glad your not. Tell me about it."

"Ahhh darlin' if I could find someone like you... but all they want now is a good time dancing or partying and then into the sack. Wham bam and goodnight. I don't mean to sound unappreciative. These young ladies are talented in the sack, and willing, and assertive and I love all that. But then like June taught me, I want to cuddle and talk and work up gradually to the next tussle, if you know what I mean."

"Pop you are priceless. Yes I understand tussle. Some women would kill for a guy like you."

And I realized I was wishing Paul had more of his father in him and less of his mother. I also realized I envied the women he was dating. Then I asked, "How old are these ladies you are dating?"

"Oh golly... from 28 to 55. But most of them 35 to 40. It seems to be the best group if they would just slow down and enjoy."

Damn that's my age group. I am 36, no wonder he was looking me over... he is dating my peers. I smiled at him and said,

"Pop... you know you are dating women my age."

I felt his eyes roam over my body and then in a second he said,

"I know Kathy and I enjoy the hell out of them... if I could just talk to them like this."

"Have you tried? After the sex, or tussle, do you try to talk?"

"Yeah darlin'... but all they want to talk about was how great they got off, or how many times they got off, or how I stretched them so and such... I want to know what they do when they aren't screwing some body's head off and counting how many times they cum."

I couldn't help laughing... these women were paying him one hell of a complement and he could not care less. Then I felt warm inside as I thought, he must be damned good in bed.

Dinner was about ready and the phone rang. Paul would be out til after midnight... again... the damn union wanted to talk some more. I swore and told him I missed him and hurry home...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.