Gee - Cover

Gee

by Drifter

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Erotica Sex Story: He insists on bringing his buddies along...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

Chapter 1: Opening Up

We had been married for about a year when we arrived in Hawaii. My name is Gee, my nickname really, I am 22 years old and Bill, my husband is 25. Bill is a Lieutenant in the Navy and he had been transferred to Hickam AFB to a Navy MATS Squadron. He is a co-pilot on one of the large transports. I had, of course, accompanied him to Hawaii and we had just gotten settled into our small two bedroom apartment near the base.

While we weren't in our bed screwing our heads off we played tourist a lot seeing the island, taking lots of pictures on our irregular little tours. We had to do it between Bill's flights. Bill would be gone on a flight for a week usually, then he would have a full week off to play. The best parts of that were our reunions in our big bed when he got back. The first two days we were in bed most of the time, then we made it to other hobbies. I think you get the idea we both are really into sex. I had been a virgin when we got married. But once I had a taste of sex I had a lot of catching up to do. Bill was a wonderful teacher.

The island was beautiful. Bill was really into photography and was taking a lot of pictures of everything, usually with me in the middle of it. And usually he insisted I wear only my brief bikini. I have a nice body and enjoy showing it off although I would never admit that. I always argued with Bill when he asked me to wear just my bikini when we got ready to drive around Oahu taking pictures. Secretly I loved the looks I got from the men. I knew it made Bill proud and turned him on.

Then one day we were planning on going to the other side of the island to shoot some pictures. As we drove off from our apartment Bill said, "You don't mind if a couple of my buddies from the base go with us do ya hon?"

What could I say so I just shrugged. Bill swung by the base to pick them up. As we went through the gate the marine guard really looked me over in my skimpy bikini. In fact it started to turn me on the way he was looking at my breasts, I'm proud of them, they are big and firm and I loved the way he stared at them. Bill didn't seem to notice and he passed us through. We picked up Pete and Wayne and headed back to the gate. Pete and Wayne were both cute, Pete about 22 like me and Wayne a little older, about 30. When they saw me dressed like I was, their eyes got big as they looked me over.

Back out the gate and the cute guard again. I was feeling pretty sexy the way the guys were looking me over and I felt the bottom of my bikini getting a little damp. As I said, I had been inexperienced when Bill and I got married. Our sex had been very good I thought, even if a little conservative from some of the sexy books I read. Straight intercourse three or four times a week plus a little oral. I loved it and felt very satisfied even if I was always ready for more. I knew tonight Bill was going to be busy.

As we chatted I learned that Pete was also into scuba diving. I had always wanted to try that. As we drove between picture shoots, we talked about scuba. We would stop and take pictures, now all three guys were posing me in their pictures sexily. This one shot, Pete was setting me up for, was taking longer than expected. Bill and Wayne had already gone back to the car and Pete asked me if I would be insulted if he said what beautiful breasts I had. I was flattered and told him so. He mentioned how he would love to do body shots of me with the ocean as background. He said he had really been into nude photography before he got into the navy. The idea of posing nude for someone excited me and I just smiled.

Then to my surprise he asked me if I would drop my bikini top for one quick picture. I don't know what came over me but I looked around and saw we were shielded from the world. It was almost as if someone else was in charge of my hands as they came up and undid the hook between my large breasts and my top was hanging down beside me in my hand, my firm tits bared for Pete to photograph.

He groaned, "God Gee, they are beautiful."

"Thank you Pete, I can't believe I did this. What ever you do don't tell Bill."

And he took a quick series of shots. Then he looked at my hard nipples and said, "Damn you are beautiful Gee. Do they feel as good in a guy's mouth as they look like they would?"

I was surprised by that and put my top back on and walked toward the car but I was smiling. When Pete caught up to me I stopped and said, "I don't know Pete, but Bill seems to like to suck on them... and I love it when he does, maybe you could ask him."

He laughed and looking at my tits again he said, "I don't think so Gee, I guess I will just have to dream."

When we got back to the car, Wayne was sitting in my seat in front so I got in the back with Pete. We owned a little convertible then and the top was always down. We were off to the next spot Bill had planned. Pete had to change film. He opened his camera pulled out the old roll and dropped in a new one. He kissed the roll just taken out and then put one end of the plastic canister in his mouth and sucked gently on it as he looked down at my tits again. I laughed getting his point. My nipples were hard and stood out clearly. Now as I thought of his lips on my nipples they got even bigger. I mentally fussed at myself, I was a happily married woman.

At the next spot Wayne and Bill went ahead of us as we walked slower. Then Pete said, "You have a fantastic body Gee, I would love to photograph you in the nude sometime."

"Bill would never go along with that."

"Would he have to know?"

I just stopped and looked at Pete. Nude photography and what else Pete, I thought. I glanced down at Pete's cock in his tight levi's and it was starting to get hard. I turned and walked to catch up with Wayne and my husband.

Then I changed my mind and slowed down waiting for Pete to catch up. He was just being natural. I was parading around in next to nothing showing off my body and of course it was going to turn the guys on. Wayne just seemed to have more control than Pete. I smiled to my self as I felt flattered by Pete's attention.

Pete caught up with me and said, "You're not mad are you Gee, I couldn't help myself."

"No Pete I'm not mad... it sounds like fun. I have always been a show off, but now I'm married. But I will think about what you said."

We walked side by side down this narrow path and our hips and thighs brushed with each step. I was getting damned turned on. When we got to the edge of the ocean, there was a small cave. The guys were inside the cave shooting out. They posed me in various positions as the three of them shot. Then Wayne and Bill headed for the car. Pete said he wanted a couple more shots of me.

When they were out of range Pete said, "Gee, please, give me another topless shot. I want you to look sexy... think about something really hot... "

Without hesitation, I again looked around to be sure it was clear and I dropped my top. I was looking at Pete's cock and saw it grow instantly hard. I leaned forward to let by boobs sort of hang and I looked at Pete and thought about sucking Bill's cock. One of my very favorite things in the world. I can actually cum from just sucking his cock.

Pete came back to reality and took a number of shots. I dressed again quickly and laughed saying, "I feel wicked and sexy doing that."

Pete smiled and ran his hand over his obviously hard cock and replied, "It has absolutely no effect on me."

We both laughed and I walked past him to go to the car. When I was beside him he stopped me and slid his hand around my waist resting on my bare ass just over my low riding bikini bottom. He looked into my eyes and said, "Gee... "

I reached up and patted his cheek gently and said, "I know Pete... we are both getting worked up. We have to stop this... "

And I walked off ahead of him. Twisting my ass exaggeratedly for him. In the car I crawled in the back again, this time with Wayne. As we rode along I could feel Wayne's eyes on my breasts. We were done for the day Bill said, the light was gone. We drove back toward the base and then Wayne said, "Hey, I don't mean to impose but why don't Pete and I treat you guys to dinner."

Everyone was all for it and I told them I had to change. Bill swung by the house and said, "Just grab a mumu honey."

For those of you who don't know, that is a long loose kind of a dress in Hawaii that is very comfortable. I ran in and grabbed the one Bill had just bought me. I dropped my bikini top and bottom and slipped it over my head. A quick comb and I was out the door.

As we drove I looked over at Bill and nudged him with my foot. Then I raised the skirt of the mumu up my leg until he could see I had on no panties, then I dropped it again. Bill smiled and I noticed his cock grow a bit. I wanted him so bad. I was eager for time to come to get rid of these guys and go to our bed.


Bill left the next day for a weeks flight. I was lonely the moment he walked out the door. I still had my thin nightgown on and I went back to our bed. As I lay there I remembered the sex we had enjoyed the night before and my fingers strayed up under my nighty onto my wet pussy. I fingered it slowly and then my rigid little nub, I was getting so close to cumming when the phone rang.

I swore and rolled over to pick up the phone. It was Pete. I rolled back over on my back and spread my legs as my fingers entered my hot pussy again. I stroked myself slowly as Pete asked, "Well are we going to take more pictures today?"

My voice was very deep and husky as I said, "Bill left this morning for the Philippine hop. He will be gone for a week."

Pete instantly replied, "Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to more pictures, especially like yesterday. I don't suppose you would invite me over to take some indoor shots of you... "

I was so close to cumming I just said, "I will have to talk to you later Pete."

I hung up and for the next ten minutes I came repeatedly as I imagined not Bill, but rather Pete in bed with me. In the shower I was ashamed of myself for even thinking about it. Bill wasn't gone a full day and I was getting off while thinking about another man. I dressed and forced myself to get busy as I cleaned the apartment.

I had a light lunch and worked out. I showered again and as I dried myself the phone rang. It was Pete again. He apologized for upsetting me. I almost giggled into the phone. He thought I was mad at him when I hung up, I really just wanted to play with my clit til I came. He would really be shocked if he knew what I had been thinking when I came. Or maybe not.

We talked for some time. I didn't want him to think I was angry with him. We talked about his photography ambitions, he wanted to be a professional photography, preferably for playboy or penthouse magazines. I joked about him just wanting to look at naked women. He laughed and admitted it was true. Then he said, "But none of them have lovelier breasts than you Gee."

I was taken by that and I felt my panties dampen all over again. He must have thought I was angry when I didn't respond and he said, "I did it again, I'm sorry Gee. It's just that I was so blown away at how beautiful... "

"It's OK Pete... I appreciate the compliment honestly. I just don't know how to deal with this. Bill is my husband. I would never want to do anything to hurt him. I love him and plan on spending the rest of my life with him. I enjoy you a lot Pete. I love the way you looked at my breasts when I uncovered them. I still can't believe I did that. Not once but twice."

"And I loved it. I know you love Bill. I don't want to hurt that Gee. I just think you have the perfect body to photograph nude. Forgive me for pushing that."

"You mean I don't excite you, that I would be just a model?"

"No I can't say that... you saw how I got plenty excited yesterday. You are one very desirable woman Gee and I'm not dead."

"Tell me about SCUBA." I changed the subject as I got scared. We talked another hour about SCUBA and some of the dives he had been on. I repeated that I wanted to learn. He said he was a certified instructor and if I was serious he would love to teach me. I immediately accepted.

I told him to call me in a couple of days and maybe we could start the SCUBA class. After I had hung the phone up I sat there and thought about Pete. I had great trouble getting my mind off of the way his levi's had bulged...

It was starting to get dark when the phone rang. It was Wayne, he mentioned he had seen Bill at the base. He wanted to know if I needed anything. That if I did to not hesitate to call him. When I hung up I wondered what Wayne had in mind. He was good looking but quiet.

The phone rang almost instantly and it was Pete again. He started off by saying would I be interested in diving nude. That way he could teach me to dive and get his nude pictures at the same time. We laughed and I told him he was a real leach. He agreed and then said something that shook me, "Gee... I would love to make love to you. If you ever want to try someone other than Bill, let me know."

I was turned on instantly and stuttered as I said, "Pete... I thank you for the offer but... "

"I know... you love Bill... "

"I do... "

"Gee I wasn't suggesting you leave Bill, just share what you have with me too."

"Pete you are terrible."

"No, actually my last girl friend said I was quite good."

"Pete... behave... "

"Gee haven't you ever thought about doing it with someone other than Bill?"

"Well of course... "


Chapter 2: Diving and Posing

I was wet... I couldn't resist touching myself through my short dress. As I slowly rubbed my little clit, Pete continued on the phone,

"Last night when I got back to my room, I thought about making love to you. I knew you were probably making love with Bill and I imagined it was me instead. I had to get myself off I got so hot thinking about making love to you."

"Pete... don't... you shouldn't... besides you are getting me excited... "

"Did you make love to Bill last night?"

I knew I should hang the phone up but instead I slid my hand under my skirt and inside my panties as I slowly rubbed my rigid clitty. I also knew it wasn't going to take much for me to get over... I replied to Pete softly,

"Yes... "

"What did you do Gee... please tell me... I'm so horny "

"He stripped me... and he ate... my... pussy... til I came... then I sucked him off... When he could a little later he made love to me... I came several times. Bill is really good... and I can't believe I just told you that... what am I doing?"

"You are making me hot and very hard. "

I continued to stroke myself and then I heard my voice say, "Are you playing with it?"

"Yes... I have it out and am running my hand up and down on it. I'm pretty close to cumming Gee."

"Oh damn... Me too Pete,... I'm playing with my clit now as we talk... Yesss... I'm cumming now... oh... fuck me... "

When I could talk some later, I said, "Pete this has to stop... but... did you... ?"

"God yes, I just came a bucket. It is going to take me an hour to clean up the cum all over the place."

Giggling I said "Listen Pete, this has to stop. We are just friends."

"I agree Gee... , but we can still dive can't we? No harm in that..."

"I would like that Pete."

"Will you pose nude for me?"

"I don't think so Pete, but maybe I could pose in my bikini, I have one that shows even more than the one you saw. It just barely covers the interesting parts. And if you ask real nice I might give you a quick peek... "

"Hmmm I want to see you in that."

"OK I will wear it when we go diving. Bill loves it on me but I have hesitated to wear it in public."

"Wear it, the fish won't mind and I sure as hell won't mind."

"Pete you are truly terribly."

"I'll pick you up at 10 in the morning for your first lesson."

After I hung up the phone I crawled in bed and thought over the day. What was I thinking about. Tomorrow it would be just diving. But as I slept I dreamed about Pete making love with me while Bill watched.


I was ready and waiting when Pete picked me up. I had my string bikini on and it covered the minimum. Only my nipples were covered, the large full mound of my firm breasts were bare all around. Pete had already seen them completely bare so... The bottom was a string between the cheeks of my cute ass (I know it) and a small patch over my pussy. I had to trim my hair down there quite a bit... and I had on a swim cover. I jumped into his jeep and saw the scuba tanks in the back.

He reached over and hugged me and I felt his hand pass across one of my almost bare breasts. I was surprised but pleased. Then we were off. The wind blew my cover open and I noticed Pete sneaking looks as he drove. I also noticed his swim suit bulging. It didn't shock or disturb me near as much as it had before. And I didn't try to cover up...

He drove to a small, pretty isolated cove. He told me the water was shallow and was a good place to learn... almost anything, and he winked at me. I felt that stirring again and tried to fuss at myself for enjoying Pete's attention but I just smiled...

He pulled the gear out and for the next hour he explained how it all worked, then he said, "OK, let's get a tank on you and adjust everything. He showed me how the straps went around my body and between my legs. He gently pulled them in place. As he did his hand brushed across my nipples several times and they were as hard as nails. His hand went between my legs and brushed across my ass, my pussy and even my clit. I couldn't help it I jumped and let out a gasp. He smiled at me and said, "Hmmm sensitive aren't we?"

I started to say something but then I noticed his cock was hard and clearly outlined through his trunks. He was big, bigger than Bill who was big. I looked up at him and realized I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. I mentally apologized to Bill who was thousands of miles away for wanting to fuck Pete.

Pete broke my reverie then and we walked toward the water. In waist deep water he taught me how to breath. As we ducked under the water, I tried it and it seemed to work fine. When I straightened up I noticed Pete staring at my chest. I glanced down and saw the strap had slipped and my bikini top had slipped with it. Now my breasts were completely bare and my nipples were in clear view. Pete was enjoying it. I looked at him and said, "Damn Pete, it looks like you were meant to look at my bare titties."

"Is that all I get to see Gee?"

"Shhh Pete... behave baby."

"I see your nipples are so hard... "

"It's just the... "

"No it's not Gee, you are as excited as I am."

"Yes damn it I am but that's all... stop it Pete. I am married."

"I know Gee, but you are still human... "

"I know... take me home please."

We pulled the gear off, my nipples still in clear view. I put on the cover when we got back to the jeep and we rode home in silence. When we got to my place Pete walked me up to the door. I stood there not sure what to say. Then Pete said, "Don't be angry please Gee... I find you so damn attractive. I can't help myself. I want you."

I smiled at him and replied, "I know Pete. I'm not angry unless it's at myself. I find you attractive too... I have never cheated on Bill... hell we have only been married a year Pete. I'm embarrassed that I find you so attractive too. If I weren't married I have a pretty good idea where the two of us would be right now."

Pete leaned over and kissed my lips lightly. I let him. I enjoyed the feel of his lips brushing lightly against mine. Then he pulled back and looked at me. It was a look filled with desire, just like I felt. He caught my cover and pulled it open. He stared down at my tits and licked his lips. I shivered... I wanted him to touch me. He didn't disappoint me. His hand covered one of my full tits and he gently squeezed it. He slid his hand inside the tiny triangle covering my nipple. He caught it between his thumb and forefinger and lightly pinched it and rolled it. I could help it as I gasped with pleasure.

His lips found mine again and our tongues sought each other out eagerly I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed into him. Then I felt his hand slide down inside my bikini bottom until his finger crossed over my clit. I jumped and also felt his finger enter my very wet cunt. I said with my lips still against his, "No... Pete No... "

I pulled away and gasped for breath. I was hotter than I ever remembered and for some reason I remembered a line from a book about forbidden fruit being the sweetest. I was so confused. I was so ready to have Pete take me anyway he wanted. I wanted his cock in me. But I loved Bill... I looked at Pete and said,

"Go, now Pete... I'm not angry with you... just go before I do something I will regret."

He leaned over and kissed my cheek and whispered goodnight. I let myself in the apartment and headed for the shower. I masturbated until I had cum three times in the shower. But when I got out I still wanted Pete's big cock. But I knew I couldn't. Or at least I shouldn't...

I slipped into a light robe and forced myself to fix a bite of supper. I ate and was finishing my glass of wine when the phone rang. I expected it to be Pete but it was Wayne. We chatted for awhile and then he asked, "How are you doing all alone Gee?"

"OK I guess but I sure miss Bill."

"I understand, I miss my wife, Jean, so bad it hurts. She is in Texas with her parents. It will be another couple of months before she can join me here."

"Oh Wayne I'm so sorry. I was feeling sorry for myself with Bill gone just a week. How do the two of you manage?"

"We miss each other a lot, we have to find substitutes for each other."

That sounded strange. Did Wayne mean what I thought. "What do you mean substitutes Wayne?"

"I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that. It's just that Jean and I are both incredibly sexual people. We agreed that when we were separated like this that either of us could find what we needed with another until we were together again."

"Wayne, do you mean sex? You allow your wife to have sex with other men?"

"It isn't so bad Gee. We both need it and love it. Better to do it openly than get all angry when either of us gets caught doing what is so natural."

"Wow... who do you... ?"

"I have a couple of close friends in Honolulu. I prefer married women that love their husbands but need more... That way there is no problem with getting too emotional."

"God Wayne... "

"Gee, I told Bill I would check on you while he was gone. Are you OK?"

"No Wayne... I'm not. Some things have happened that bother me a lot and you sound like the expert. I need to talk, can you come over here?"


Wayne sat down and accepted the glass of wine. Gee hadn't even thought about how she was dressed. She was nude under the robe. The robe was floor length but thin and it hugged her darling curves everywhere. Wayne had definitely noticed.

"Wayne, Pete and I went SCUBA diving today... I wore a string bikini that revealed just about everything. I know I shouldn't have but I wanted to show off... and I wanted Pete to want me. That is terrible but there it is. When we got home he came on to me exactly the way I wanted him to. I stopped him before much happened. I didn't want to stop him but I did. Now I'm confused."

"Why did you stop him hon?"

"Cause I'm married... "

"I don't think so Gee... try again."

"Cause I was afraid Bill would find out and divorce me."

"That sounds more real Gee. That's why Jean and I want it the way we have it. We both enjoy others frequently. She tells me all about her adventures in great detail and I do the same. I get almost as turned on when she tells me about being with another man as when I'm with another woman."

"You tell each other?"


Chapter 3: First One Then The Other

"Yeah, Last night she told me about being with this guy she works with. They tried it all in a local motel, oral, vaginal, anal... you name it they did it. I came twice as she told me about it. She also said they were getting together again tonight. My darling wife is probably getting fucked as we speak."

"Damn Wayne, that makes me so hot... what a turn on... she is a lucky woman... so what are you saying, that I should talk Bill into that?"

"I'm not telling you to do anything. I am just saying that there are lots of ways to be happy. Maybe you should just fuck Pete and never tell Bill... On the other hand Bill sure likes it when we look you over."

"Oh shit... I am so confused not to mention so horny Wayne, with Bill gone, and Pete's hands and now your story. But tell me... if you have this open arrangement with your wife, and prefer married women... why haven't you tried anything with me? Don't I appeal to you?"

"Oh yeah... You appeal to me Gee... I would love to get into your panties but... I don't want any woman who isn't clear about what she wants. There are too many married women who are happy with their husbands but just want more sex."

"Really? Lots of US huh?"

"Yeah... and when you make up your mind sweetheart, I would love to fuck you."

Then the phone rang. It was Pete again, as Wayne listened I assured him I wasn't angry... but that I had a lot of thinking to do... before anything else happened...

After I put the phone down I kissed Wayne goodnight. A deep tongue dancing body hugging kiss. And damn could he kiss. Now I wanted both of them. And Wayne knew it as I pressed my damp pussy against his hard cock through his jeans. His hands ran over my ass and he squeezed it thru the thin material. I moaned and he said softly, "Call me when you are ready to get fucked Gee,"


I didn't see either of them again before Bill got home. I didn't trust myself. I could hardly wait until Bill and I could get to the bed. Afterwards he smiled and asked, "Wow... what happened to you kitten. I've never seen you so horny... what ever it was I like it. You can welcome me home like that anytime."

I smiled to my self as I thought about nearly fucking two of his friends... if Bill knew that, would he still approve? I wondered.

The day after he got back Bill suggested the four of us go on another photo shoot. It was soon a done deal after Bill called Pete and Wayne and we snuggled down to sleep. Except I couldn't get my mind off of Pete and Wayne. Should I, which one, both? As I thought about it I got incredibly horny again and my hand found my husband's limp cock. Soon he was between my long trim legs, spread wide as he entered me again.

The next morning Bill asked me to wear my string bikini, that he had some ideas he wanted to shoot. I didn't argue but put it on and then stood in front of him and said, "You know honey, Pete and Wayne will see everything I have in this."

"Yeah I guess so, God you are a sexy creature. I am so proud of you darling. Do you mind if I show you off?"

I laughed and hugged him and said, "If it pleases you darling it pleases me."

I slipped on my beach cover, leaving it gaping open in front displaying my body nicely and we headed for the base to pick up the guys. We drove directly to a secluded beach we frequently went to to surf and picnic. The cameras were clicking and I was posing in one sexy pose after another. I was getting excited the way all three of the men were leering at me and the way Wayne smiled at me, knowing what was going on inside my head. Then I heard Bill swear. I turned to see him looking in his camera bag. When I asked what was wrong he said he had left his telephoto lens at home. In minutes he was on his way to get it and I was left with Pete and Wayne on the deserted strip of beach for at least two hours.

I kissed my husband goodbye and turned and walked back to the beach and the guys. Two guys who had hit on me. Two guys I was seriously thinking about fucking behind my husbands back. Pete walked out to meet me and asked me to walk up to the point with me for a special shot. I knew what the special shot he had in mind was and without hesitation, I agreed. Pete turned to Wayne and said that we would be gone for a little while. If he didn't want to go it was OK.

Wayne smiled at me and winked understanding and said he would take a nap while we were gone. As we walked up the beach Pete smiled at me and said, "Gee, you look fabulous... as I look as you I remember how good your breasts felt in my hands, how tight your sweet cunt was on my finger... "

"Pete... stop baby... you are embarrassing me... and exciting me. You are a hard man to say no to. No one but Bill had ever done that to me before."

"Gee you know how much I want you... and from the way you kissed me back I know you want it too."

He looked back down the beach and couldn't see Wayne. He slipped his arm around me and as we walked he stroked my side and then my bare ass. When I didn't object he slide his hand up onto the side of my full breast. We stopped walking and I just looked at him and sighed. His hand slipped inside my top onto my bare tit and squeezed. I moaned and said, "Pete I do want it. I never thought I would say this but I am dying to do it with someone other than Bill for the first time since we got married."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.