Adventures of Susan
Chapter 6

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On her 16th birthday, Susan's sexual adventures begin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   mother fucks daughter's boyfriend

It was about midnight when Susan got home... exhausted. Maggie listened as she got in the shower and then when she got out Maggie waited until Susan came into her bedroom. Maggie whispered, "Hi baby... have a good time?"

Susan told her Mom every detail and then kissed her and started to go to bed but Maggie stopped her, "Honey... the reason your Dad has the keys to that cabin is we are hosting our regular party there tomorrow afternoon, night and Sunday. There will be 5 or 6 couples... maybe a couple of single guys... want to go?"

Susan's eyes lit up and she smiled and replied, "You know I do Mother... I'll tell Tommy we have to go out of town for two days."


By 1:00 pm the next day Tony drove up at the cabin with Maggie and Susan. They carried their bags in and Susan was glad they had cleaned the place before they left last night. Susan asked Maggie, "What should I wear?"

"Anything or nothing baby... what ever turns you on... from now til we leave here it is pure sex... fuck anyone you like, as many as you like, anyway you like. That is what these parties are for.- To fuck and be fucked."


Susan went into the bedroom she had decided would be hers and looked through her clothes. Finally she decided on a one piece garment. A small almost nonexistent pair of sheer panties. The were cut in a deep v. Really a narrow strip from on her hips to between her legs with a thong in back. Covered little and concealed nothing. Nothing else. Her beautiful firm young tits were completely exposed, her cute little ass also. Her Dark pussy was only veiled with the sheer panties. She put her hair up in a pony tail and was ready, or at least she thought she was.

Maggie and Tony whistled when they saw her and Maggie commented, "You are going to be the hit of the party sweetheart. The guys will line up for you. Remember, they will ask but you don't have to do anything unless you really want to baby. Just do what you want to and it will work out fine. Some people just like to watch, for a while or all night."

Maggie and Tony had on light Japanese Hoppy Coats, short silk little robes with a tie at the waist. Lots still showing... in fact Tonys large limp cock hung down below the bottom of his robe. Similarly Maggie's pussy peeked out beneath hers. Susan positioned herself on the stairs, sitting about half way up. A great position to observe and be observed.

The guests began to arrive. Maggie and Tony greeted each one warmly as they came in. There was one couple in their mid twenties, two couples in their thirties, one handsome old guy in his 50's or 60's and his partner in her early twenties. They were all great looking and Susan started to feel her little pussy get wet. For some reason the older guy caught her eye, maybe cause he was different or maybe because his partner was closer to her own age.

Tony or Maggie brought each new couple over and introduced Susan. They were all warm in their welcome as they looked her hot young body over. Susan's nipples were so hard they throbbed. But she told each couple she just wanted to watch for a while... it was so new to her... Everyone understood and told her to join them when or if she wanted to.

As she sat their she watched the action start. She thrilled as she watched her Mom and Dad fucking someone new. Everyone but her was very well occupied. Then after a few minutes the young girl with the old guy came over and sat beside her and watched with her. Susan spoke, "Gay, are you dating Otto or what?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.