Adventures of Susan - Cover

Adventures of Susan

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On her 16th birthday, Susan's sexual adventures begin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   mother fucks daughter's boyfriend

Maggie opened the door when Tommy arrived. She was dressed, so to speak, in a tiny thong bikini.

Susan had never seen this bikini before. Her Mom never wore it at home... Earlier when Maggie pulled it our of her drawer, she also handed one just like it to Susan. It barely covered their nipples, the thong left their beautiful asses bare and their cunts was just barely covered. Maggie said, "I wear these at some of the parties your Dad and I go to."

"Wow Mom... I bet you don't get to keep it on long... sexy."

Then after a moment Susan asked, "Mom... do you fuck everyone at these parties?"

"Usually, if I like them... and that's most of them..."

"How many in a night?"

"Maybe three or four honey, occasionally more."

"Can I go with you sometimes? I would love to do that..."

"I think so... let's talk to your Dad about it. Do you want Tommy to know about it?"

"No... at least not now... first I want him to talk me into fucking one of his buddies."

Susan pulled her suit on and the two of them would have made a wooden indian hard.


Now at the door Tommy stood there and looked over his future mother- in-law and smiled, "Hi Mrs Danata..."

"Maggie... call me Maggie Tom honey. Come in... Susan is out at the pool. As she closed the door Tommy's eyes scanned her lush body. Then he said, "I love your suit Maggie."

She smiled up at him and asked, "Is it really the suit you love honey?"

He chuckled and replied, "I guess not... more what's in it."

Maggie patted his cheek and said, "I think we are going to be great friends Tommy. Did you bring a suit?"

"No... I didn't know..."

"Never mind..."

Just then Susan walked in and Tommy's eyes were all over her. She walked over and gave him a kiss that had him hard as a rock instantly. She broke the kiss and Susan whispered in his ear, just loud enough that Maggie could hear too, "I told Mom you wanted to fuck her... she wants you to... she is ready to fuck you right now if you want to. I want you to... I want you to fuck her now... go kiss her hot... then fuck her hard baby."

Tommy turned and faced Maggie. Maggie smiled at him and slowly untied the top of her bikini. Her large breasts were bare and beautiful. Tommy stepped over to her and kissed her as Susan watched. His hands were full of her bare tits and Maggie was moaning and pressing her cunt into his hard cock. Shortly they were fucking like crazy on the floor... it thrilled Susan even more than she expected to watch her boy friend fuck her hot mother.

When Maggie rolled over on top of Tommy, Susan sat on his face and met her Mom in a hot kiss. Tommy later learned and loved the fact that Susan and Maggie had sex all the time and he watched them in a hot 69 delighted.

It was almost 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy left. It was clear that he had an invitation to fuck Maggie anytime he wanted to from both Maggie and Susan. Now he knew he was going to marry this girl... and her Mom.

That night Tommy picked her up and they headed for the lake. They were both pretty fucked out for the moment and they kissed and cuddled and Susan said, "Honey... I have a problem Tommy... My Dad wants me to date some other guys besides you. He says I need to learn what other guys are like before I pick one. My Mom didn't say anything... guess she couldn't."

"Damn... I know... my Mom has said the same thing..."

"Would it be alright with you if we did that? I mean I couldn't do any more than you have already done with my Mom..."

"You mean you want to fuck some other guys?"

Susan had her hand on his relaxed cock as they talked and now she felt it start to grow. He liked the idea at least.

"No honey, not necessarily... unless you want me to... I have to admit I wonder what other guys are like. It might be fun."

"Who did you have in mind?"

"No one particular... you could choose... maybe one of your buddies."

His cock was raging hard and Susan pulled it out. She leaned over and took him in her mouth... after a moment she raised up and asked, "Is there someone you would like to fuck, beside me or my Mom? I see you looking at Sandy all the time. I hear she puts out pretty easy."

Susan sucked his cock for a few more minutes...

"Susan... it wouldn't bother you if I fucked Sandy?"

"Not if you told me all about it... or I watched... is there someone you would like for me to date... maybe fuck him ?"

"Jeff... my buddy Jeff. he is always talking about how hot your are."

"What do you want me to do with Jeff. Can I kiss him?"

"Yeah... and more... only I want to watch him fuck you. Then you could date him occasionally and make your Dad happy. I could date Sandy and satisfy my Mom. We could share stories. Shit it sounds hot."

"Hmm it does baby... we could have a lot of fun. Later maybe we could double date with Jeff and Sandy... that could really get wild."

"Yeah... and could you and Sandy 69 while Jeff and I watch?"

"I don't know if Sandy is in to that but I would be willing."

Tommy pushed her over in the seat and fucked her hard...


The next day after school Susan and Tommy looked for Jeff. They found him and Tommy asked him to come with them, they had a great surprise for him. They drove to Susan's house... Susan had arranged for Maggie to be gone... or hiding...

As they drove to the house Tommy said, "Jeff... I want you to do something for me buddy. It's pretty wild... I have been wanting to watch some other guy fuck Susan. She has agreed and I want you to fuck her while I watch."

"You're kidding me... Susan he's kidding right?"

Susan smiled at him pleased that his cock was already getting hard.

"No Jeff... he isn't. He really wants to watch you fuck me. I like the idea and want to fuck you too, so I agreed. Don't you want me?"

"Oh shit yes... but..."

Tommy pulled into the drive way and they went inside, both guys sporting hard cocks.

Maggie had slipped into Susan's closet...

In Susan's room first Susan stripped, gave Jeff a blow job that burned the wax out of his ears and then he slipped his hard cock into her very ready cunt. He fucked her dog style. Tommy watched and played with himself while his buddy fucked his girl friend. After a few minutes Susan told him to move closer so she could suck his cock while Jeff fucked her. When they were fucked out for the moment, Tommy thanked Jeff and asked for another favor... explained that he wanted to fuck Sandy, wanted him to date Susan occasionally and it was alright if he even fucked her on those dates. Then Susan spoke up and said that they really wanted to double date and switch around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.