Adventures of Susan - Cover

Adventures of Susan

Copyright© 1999 by Drifter

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On her 16th birthday, Susan's sexual adventures begin.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   mother fucks daughter's boyfriend

The idea thrilled Maggie to her toes. She wasn't sure why but as she danced close with her handsome husband, she felt herself get wet as she imagined Tony in bed with both her and their daughter. Maggie had now taught Susan about girl sex, it seemed only fair that Tony do the same for the rest of it. Fair or not the idea was more than a little appealing to her. She knew Susan would also take to the idea... Tony would be the one hard to convince... but not impossible.

"Tony sweetheart, our baby girl has grown up on us all of a sudden. She looks years older than she really is. She is a lot more mature than most of her friends too. Did I tell you she has a date Friday with Tommy.?

"No... well we did tell her she could when she was 16... and she is. I'll kill that kid if he lays a hand on her."

Maggie laughed and hugged him closer kissing his neck,

"No you won't lover, just remember our early dates, how much fun it was learning to kiss and pet and fuck. Your sweet little girl has all that in front of her."

"Maggie are you trying to torture me?"

But Tony had an image of his cute daughter in the back seat of some guys car. On her back getting it. Maggie felt his cock jump and suspected what was going on in his head.

When the music stopped they rejoined Susan at their table. A guy about Tony's age was just leaving, "Who was that kitten?" Tony asked

"Just some guy, asked me to dance with him. I accepted. He was a pretty good dancer."

Maggie spoke, "Come with me baby, I need to powder my nose..."

And Maggie and Susan headed for the ladies room. It was empty and Maggie kissed Susan's lips briefly asking, "Having fun?"

"Yes... I feel so sophisticated... I know I'm not but this dress, and no panties and dancing with Daddy and that guy dancing with me, he kept trying to get my phone number... I love it."

"Susan baby you do look good enough to eat tonight."

"Want to?"

"Here? Now?"

"Yes... I am so horny Mom."

So was Maggie after feeling Tony's big cock... plus she was a closet exhibitionist. She smiled and pulled Susans skirt up, more and more and then it was to her waist and her pretty pussy was in clear view. Maggie covered her mons with her hand and slipped a finger into her wet cunt. Susan gasped...

Maggie was slowly finger fucking her hot young daughter before she went down on her when they heard the outer door open. Maggie pulled away quickly letting her skirt drop. As two other ladies walked in Maggie and Susan walked out. Susan smiled saying, "Oh fuck Mom... , now you really have my motor going."

Tony stood up and met them. He kissed Maggie and then Susan lightly on their lips and led Susan back to the dance floor. As he pulled her into his arms he felt her full body press into his and in spite of himself his cock started to grow. Susan felt it immediately and smiled, pleased she was making her Daddy hard. It seemed to Tony that ever step they took, Susan pressed into his cock a little more. Susan looked up at her Daddy whom she adored and said, "Daddy... I can feel you."

Tony knew exactly what she was talking about and he said, "I'm sorry Kitten, it's just between you and your Mother, my libido is in overdrive. Even if you are my daughter, both of you are gorgeous sexy women. My head knows your are my daughter but that guy down there just knows you are one sexy female... forgive me?"

"No Daddy, cause there's nothing to forgive. You have no idea what that does for my ego. I love that I make your thing hard. Besides... it feels nice."

"Damn baby... you sure aren't making it any easier... and it isn't a thing... it is a cock."

"Daddy... I told you I didn't want to make it easier... I want to make it hard... I love that I can make your cock hard."

With that she looked up into his eyes and raised up on tiptoes, rubbing across his fully hard cock and kissed his lips softly, lingeringly and Tony felt her tongue flit between his lips briefly. She pulled away and smiled at her very confused father.

The song ended and Tony turned her around and stood close behind her. Susan felt it against her ass and smiled. Tony said, "Stay close Susan. I don't want everyone in here to know I have a hard on from dancing with my beautiful daughter. I feel like such a pervert."

They walked to the table close, Tony's hands on Susan's shoulders. Maggie seeing them coming knew exactly what was going on. She had done the same walk with Tony frequently. She smiled wickedly and winked at Susan as they sat down.

After a few moments Maggie suggested they go home, Susan agreed and the three of them headed for the door. The car was brought around and Maggie told Susan to get in front between them. The feeling in the car could only be described as tense. Good hot sexual tension...

As they rode Maggie dropped her hand on Susan's thigh. Tony noticed and felt his cock squirm as he thought, Get a grip guy, it's just a motherly touch...

At home they kissed goodnight. It seemed to Tony that Maggie and Susan kissed somewhat longer than usual. He forgot all about them when Susan kissed him and lket her tongue probe deep in his mouth. Then Susan went to her room and soon Tony was thrusting his over charged cock deep and hard into Maggie's lovely hot cunt. Maggie was lost in her sensual haze as she fucked back into Tony's cock. Later, temporarily sated the two of them lay intertwined and Maggie said, "Tell me... tell me about your conversation with Susan while you were dancing that last time. Just before she gave you that long kiss... and about your hard cock."

"How did you know?"

"Dummy I saw the kiss... and I knew you had to be hard. Knowing you, I'm sure you tried to apologize.

"I did... she said she was flattered... I didn't know what the hell to say... then she kisses me... with her tongue too... I was hard as a rock Maggie. And she enjoyed rubbing against me."

"Of course sweetheart... so do I... it feels good and exciting to women... and your daughter is a woman now..."

"What the hell am I going to do... ?"

"Don't worry darling... you will think of something."

"Well what I have been thinking tonight could get me in jail."

"Don't be silly Tony, someone would have to prosecute before you went to jail... I don't know anyone in this house who would even consider that... not Susan... not me..."

Her hand went to his cock and she found him hard again as she expected. She slid down in bed and took him in her mouth knowing he was still trying to figure out if she meant what he thought she meant. How could she mean that?

After he came in her delightful mouth Tony rolled over, kissed her goodnight, told her he loved her more than ever and went to sleep. Maggie hugged him and thought, Dear Beloved Tony... get ready... your life is going to get even more exciting...

Maggie lay there until she heard his breathing deepen and she knew her loving husband was gone for the night. She slipped out of bed and headed for Susan's room. She closed the door behind her, dropped her night gown on the floor, crawled in beside her naked daughter and silently kissed her. She felt their tongues playing. When the kiss broke Susan said, "I thought you would never come... and you taste different... nice... is that Daddy's cum I taste?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.