Girl Named Charlie - Cover

Preview

Girl Named Charlie

by Day Dreamer

Copyright© 1999 by Day Dreamer

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation,

Erotica Sex Story: A young man's sexual education at the hand of a bold girl.

Prologue: This is the story of a teenage boy's coming of age in the 1940's. Compared with today's attitudes about sex, the 1940s were almost Victorian: The birth control pill hadn't yet been invented, there was no formal sex education in schools (and not much at home, either), and girls and boys didn't dare discuss sexual subjects with each other for fear of developing a "reputation." Sure, boys talked about sex among themselves, and as I now know, girls did the same thing. For the most part, though, those discussions were exaggerated and based on misinformation. I had read "Only a Boy" and "The Diary of a French Stenographer," and had gleaned a little from them, but by and large my sexual knowledge was very, very limited. I guess everyone from time to time longs to be sixteen again and know what they know then, but I would settle for just having known a little more than I did then.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.