Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

It had been a trying night. They had taken her down from the double frame, laughing at her, hitting her while she tried to cover her shame. The other sisters were too terrified at the moment, she knew, to pass judgment on her They shivered against one another, still trying to cover their naked cunts and tits as Jack ushered Sister Mary Katherine back to the space she shared with Sister Dominic.

They threw her in like a sack, slamming the door hard behind her. Sister Mary Katherine fell to the floor, doubling over, hugging her belly while keening softly to herself. She had acted so vile! She had behaved very badly in front of the othets and before her God! She felt the hot tears flow as Sister Dominic slid up to her, putting a comforting arm about her shoulder.

"Oh, Sister, you shouldn't touch me! I've I've betrayed everything I believe in!

Oh God, God, they surely will drive me from the religious life after this,"

she moaned, covering her face in horror when she remembered the shameless way she had let Jack fuck her in front of the others.

Even sitting here, squatting in front of Sister Dominic, Sister Mary Katherine could feel his cockmeat shoving up into her ass, the knobby cock slipping into her bowels, stretching the itching, silky lining until the nun felt her clit splinter and explode into those millions of delicious spasms! How could she even think of something like that now, here with Sister Dominic trying to comfort her?

"I understand, Sister. We have to be brave! We have to endure. These awful men will be punished by God," the other nun said. "But right now we have to stay alive and keep our faith."

Sister Mary Katherine nearly snorted out a cynical laugh. After all she had been through, how was she to keep her innocent faith alive? Jack and Joe had stripped her of her pride, of her belief.

The only thing they had given her in return was fucking-fucking and pain, combining the two so the young nun was unsure where one left off and the other began.

Instead of countering Sister Dominic, Sister Mary Katherine instead remained quiet, thankful for at least some moments of rest before the men worked their savagery on them once again.

There was movement outside, shuffling, sounds that reminded the young nun of horror movies. At times she could hear the whimpering groans from the other nuns locked together in a room on the other side of the wall. But now Sister Mary Katherine was concerned only for herself. She knew it was selfish.

She drew her hands together and began mouthing one of the many prayers she had learned as a novice. Halfway through the door swung open, Jack standing spread-legged in the doorway.

Sister Mary Katherine drew against Sister Dominic, her flesh crawling with terror as she looked at the thin smile he flashed at them both.

"Come on."

Sister Mary Katherine shook her head, her lower lip trembling.

"No? Then you're gonna tell me where that douchebag of a brother of yours hid the money? You know, baby," Jack said, folding his thick-muscled arms across his belly and staring down at her, "you've been a helluva lot of fun. Ol' Joe in there wants a crack at one of you and I'm probably gonna give it to him just to keep the bastard quiet."

Jack pushed himself away from the wall, scratching his chin.

"But I'm gettin' pretty fuckin' tired of all this. Yeah, I dig puttin' you through your paces but I want my bucks! Now, if you don't start talkin', I'm really gonna get rough," Jack threatened, his voice growing frighteningly dark.

Sister Mary Katherine grabbed him around the knees, pleading.

"Oh God, please, don't you see? If I knew I would've told you by now. Oh, Go d in heaven, just leave us alone. Tear the church apart if you want! But I swear in the name of Holy Jesus, I don't know what my brother did with anything of yours!"

Jack stood there, opening his mouth as if he were about to say something.

Then he thought better of it, shaking his head and drawing the back of one hand over his lips. His eyes narrowed while he shook his head.

"I knew the church wanted bucks. But, man, you're really nuts if you think holdin' out's gonna get you anywhere."

He grabbed her by the hair once more, jerking the nun roughly away from her companion.

Sister Mary Katherine felt the strands (?f hair tearing from her scalp, the agony making her scream and jerk her legs out to either side of her body.

She twisted around, desperately trying to stand up and ease the pulling, tearing tension around her scalp.

Jack moved around in such a way, however, that always kept her down on the floor. When she tried stumbling up a third time for balance, he kicked her in both knees, sending the nun crashing to the floor with a loud wail.

Sister Dominic rose to her feet and rushed forward, begging the big man to let her friend go.

"Shut up! You want the same treatment?"

His threats failed to stop Sister Dominic. The woman tried pulling him from Sister Mary Katherine, receiving a sharp blow across the face for her efforts.

She staggered back, falling to the floor with a dull thud.

"Hey, Joe? You want this fuckin' nun so bad? She's yours!" Jack shouted in anger, jerking his head in the direction of the fallen Sister Dominic.

"No, no, she's good! Don't do anything to her!" Sister Mary Katherine wailed.

Joe rushed in, throwing himself on top of the hapless nun. Sister Mary Katherine saw Sister Dominic disappear under the big man's body. She could hear the nun's screams, the resounding sounds of slaps and the woman's resultant cries of pain.

He was saying terrible, wonderful things to her about her body as he began fucking her.

"She's gonna have her own fun. Don't worry about that bitch. I'd be worried about myself if I were you," Jack warned, dragging her from the room by her hair.

Sister Mary Katherine dug at the floor with her heels, feeling the room sway around her. Jack pulled her out with one firm yank, kicking the door shut behind him and drowning out the sounds of Sister Dominic being brutally fucked.

He threw her across the floor, letting go of her hair and laughing as she banged her head severely against one supporting concrete column. Sister Mary Katherine looked up and saw two chains hanging from the top of the pillar. At the end of each was a rusty iron cuff.

"No don't notthat,"she whispered, drawing away from the pillar.

"You know what's gonna happen already? Probably creamin' in your cunt," Jack muttered, wrapping one big arm around her belly and hauling her to her feet.

Sister Mary Katherine showed surprising energy. Twisting in his grasp, she clawed at his face while she tried kneeing the stud in the crotch. Again and again she shrieked, white blind animal terror knifing through her brain.

Startled by her surprising feistiness, Jack regained control of the situation, pushing her roughly from him. She fell backward, striking her head against the pillar. Still flailing her arms in front of her, the nun stumbled to the left, falling over her feet while howling in horror.

"Slut!"

Stepping quickly behind her, the big man brought down both fists hard behind her neck, sending the woman crashing forward and down against the concrete basement floor Sister Mary Katherine let out a dull groan, feeling the floor giving way under her. Still hysterical, she managed to jerk herself to her feet, slipping from Jack's clutching fingers and moving behind the pillar.

Her tits slapped together as she wheeled about, pushing the hair from her eyes, searching desperately for some path to take to escape the prospective horrdr.

She was an animal now-a panting, terrified animal skittering across the basement floor, trying to escape the dreadful predator only inches from her.

Jack slammed one hand down against the front of her body just above her tits, the force making her stagger, her bare soles slipping over the smooth cellar floor. Everything around her seemed to be flying around her unanchored, striking her, attacking her. She let out another hellish cry, stretching her arms in front of her and rushing desperately toward what she guessed was the stairway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.