Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

Sister Dominic begged Jack and Joe to let her go. She pleaded with Sister Mary Katherine to tell them whatever they wanted. But nothing seemed to work.

They were enjoying her sprawled like this, her ass hanging down there near the lantern, her ankles and wrists chafing and reddening from the constant rubbing of the rope.

Jack bent down, turning the key once more and sending the slender yellow flame up against her left lower leg. She whimpered, jerking her body, trying to pull it away from the fire.

"Noooooo!"

Sister Dominic's cries grew more and more high-pitched as the flame lingered on the same spot. She thought she would faint from the pain, her fingers curling into her palms while her face blanched from the agony: Jack moved the fire up toward her ass, the flame licking and teasing along her flesh, burning the fine hairs from her skin.

Sister Dominic cried out again and again, her body jerking and bouncing as if someone had touched it with a live electric wire. He was going to burn her ass!

her screams rose, bouncing off the wall. Jack turned the flame down so it was just hot enough to singe without raising blisters.

Sister Dominic sagged once more against the bonds holding her captive. And then the fire was back, making her writhe and twist and jerk her hips up to escape the dreadful licking heat. The flame flickered, like a scalding feather waving and brushing across her jiggling ass. Her cries turned into strangled gurgles as the pain ebbed and flowed. He was moving the fire up now, up toward her crotch.

Sister Dominic arched her spine again, her body stiffening, growing rigid as the flames began licking into her asshole and cunt. Instead of agonizing pain, however, the young nun felt something else, something far more strange.

"Uhhh-huhhhhhhh!"

Good, it was a good feeling, one that took her breath away as she hung there, her ass singed and burned by the flame from the lantern. Her clit began to tingle and itch. The nerves in her cunt raced with the steady licking of the flame. Her bowels surged, and she fought to knock down the feelings that made her rut there right in front of them.

"Oh!"

Sister Dominic strained at her bonds. Her body wanted him to touch her tits, her ass, her cunt. She looked up again ad saw Joe straddling her, his cock ouly inches from her mouth. She licked her lips, throwing back her head and letting out a cry of despair while Joe jacked his prickmeat in front of her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming.

"Right, baby, come on, you're movin' just right," Jack said.

He sat there and watched, his cock getting harder. He got up, unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out. Sister Dominic raised her head once more and saw two cocks-big, hard, long, ready to be stuck into her.

The young nun thought she was hallucinating for a moment before she realized it was all too true. There were two cocks, two fat cocks meant for her. She squirmed in her bonds, not feeling the rough rope against her flesh any longer Jack was there between her legs now, pulling her outer cunt labes apart roughly and stroking her cunt with his fingers while Jack jabbed his prickhead up against her lips.

She turned her head, spitting out the taste that had smeared itself on her lips.

Joe growled, grabbing a fistful of her hair and yanking her head back until she cried in pain.

"Open up, bitch! Come on and open up and take my cockrod."

He slapped her again, tearing at her hair until she opened her mouth to let out another shout. Itwas then that he jammed three inches of his prickmeat down her throat, laughing at her, boxing her ears when she tried spitting out his cock. Sister Dominic squealed, her cheeks puffing out, her eyes rounding as she breathed roughly through her nose.

Jack, meanwhile, was turning up the flame and moving right between her legs.

A sudden burst of heat turned a -small portion of her ass a brilliant red.

Sister Dominic groaned, jerking once more at the bonds and begging him to stop this madness.

"Sure, sure I will."

Jack swung her Iiips back and forth. As her ass passed over the flame, Sister Dominic cried out, shrieking as the fire bit deeper.

"Man, she's gonna bite off somethin' if you keep doin' that," Joe warned, still pulling on her hair and slapping her face.

"If she does, she ain't gonna have no teeth. Knock 'em out if you have to,"

Jack said.

Sister Dominic felt her body being held steadily over the flame now. She felt the fire licking her ass, going into her shitter and singeing her bowel flesh.

He moved the lantern down a little more and she could smell the burning of her cunt hairs. Crying out, nearly spitting out the fat cock once more, she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Jack stuck one finger in her cunt, wriggling it in until he touched her cherry.

He arched his eyebrows in surprise, scraping the thin membrane with his jagged fingernail.

"Another one."

Sister Dominic moaned, her cunt violated by this man.

He crushed her clit under his thumbnail while holding her ass directly over the flame, letting the fire pierce her bowels.

The pain was incredible, making the frantic nun nearly faint. Jack moved his finger back in, feeling the warm, moist walls become wetter as Sister Dominic's juices flowed.

"She's just as bad as the other one. They're Goddamned Hollywood whores, not nuns," Jack shouted.

He twisted and cork-screwed his finger, watching her face contort and redden, her mouth stretched around that big fat prick. Jack made the nun' writhe as the flame seemed to burn in deeper. She thought it was touching her belly, her cunt and her ass all at the same time. It was an excruciating delight that made her dizzy.

Her entire body strained as the flame chewed into her ass. What terrified her was this need for the pain. She had to have it in her cunt, her asshole, licking her body. She had thought that the heat would stifle the inferno in her cunt but now she knew that not even the rapid stroking of Jack's finger could satisfy the longing building between her legs.

"Man, ohman."

Joe was going wild, his hips humping while his balls swung up against her lower jaw. Sister Dominic coughed again, tasting the salty flavor of his pre-cum.

She wanted to bite down on that prick that was violating her. But all she could do was endure this horror, licking that thick, hard, hot thing with her tongue until it shot out its load.

"Gonna do it. Gonna... gonna spray it out!" Joe panted.

Sister Dominic braced herself. She had read enough about intercourse, about the powerful jets of cum that sprayed from a man. She knew it would gag her, possibly even drown her if she didn't swallow all his seed. The young nun felt as if she were crawling on the floor of hell, creeping through slime as Joe began making loud grunting sounds. And then he pulled his cock from her mouth, holding the meaty, double-lobed head in one hand while fondling his balls with the other. She opened her eyes only to be hit with the first of many powerful wads of cum.

"Nooooo!"

He was shooting his jizz onto her face, hitting her in the eyes, the nose, the mouth, the forehead, spraying the white, sticky substance into her short hair.

It was awful, filthy! The young nun pulled against her bonds again, curling her toes until they cramped while she felt the hot wet spray of his jizz on her cheeks.

"Man, oh man, that's somethin'! Real nice!" Joe said, laughing down at her.

"Never shot a nun in the face with my jizz before. Too bad I don't have a camera or somethin'. Bet her Mother Superior'd freak if she saw that!"

"Ohhhhh!"

One part of the ordeal over, she shook her head, hating the runny feeling of the jizz against her face. Joe climbed over her, pulling his pants back up while Jack continued moving the fire around her ass.

"Hey, you're through. Turn up the fire. I wanna burn 'er ass."

Joe did as he was told, turning the key until the fire was flattening itself against Sister Dominic's body. She screamed as her flesh burned under -the constant fire. Jack loved it, eagerly watching her body bounce and writhe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.