Chained, Tortured Nun - Cover

Chained, Tortured Nun

Copyright© 1999 by Reverend Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A bunch of nuns get kidnapped by some criminals looking for something.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture   First   Caution   Violence  

Her arms were stretched out crucifixion style, her body a queer parody of the original captured in plaster behind her on the cross. She was a big X, her arms pulled to either side of her body, her wrists secured to the tall brass candle sticks fastened to the polished white marble.

She could feel the statue rubbing up against her bare ass and her tits rolled back and pressed against her chin. It was awful, the most awful thing that had ever happened to her.

And what was worse, what was terribly obscene, was the hot, tight feeling pulsing through her swollen cunt and the juices oozing from the velvety slit of her pussy and running maddeningly through the tangled blonde mat of her pussy hair.

"Yeah, that's real pretty," he said, chuckling as the young nun struggled against the ropes. "Too bad I don't have a camera!' "No, no, this is. oh God! Take me down! I'll do anything.

"Like tell me where the money is?"

"I told you, I don't know!" the nun sobbed, tears welling up in her eyes.

''Liar!'' Sister Mary Katherine whimpered and twisted against the bonds pinning her to the warm cross. Defiled this way and against the cast of Jesus! Joe chuckled, walking up onto the altar, and smelling her. He was actually vushing his face into her cunt and then licking his tongue over her pussy!

"Man, this is real hot pussy! Baby, you're like a whore in heat!"

He n'b)'cd hi hs'ndgyer her cunt now nrubhe lips against one another until the young nun began making soft, -throaty sounds of delight.

"Eaghghghghhghh!"

Then pleasure gave way to agony as Joe clamped his fingers around a handful of her sparse cunt-hairs, then yanked hard, tearng out a handle full of the wispy strands by their throots. The resulting pain made her feel as if someone had dumped hot lead into her crotch. Sister Mary Katherine yammered for mercy, her cries banging off the plaster walls of the tall church.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"

Reaching over, Joe took one of the lit candles from nearby holders, holding it close to her open and exposed pussy.

"I'd be a real shame to scar you up, baby. Maybe you ain't much of a nun, but you got lots of possibilities as a woman. No man'd want you though," he said with a low voice, "if you got a burned cunt."

"No, no, don't... oh God, don't -don't touch me there with that."

Straining her eyes up, the young nun saw the candle, the bright yellow flame flickering close to her pussy. She struggled against the ropes again, sweat making her body move easily, sexily, against the rough statue pressing against her body. She was almost... almost fucking her. To her shame, the feel of the rock-hard cock that was straining against his loincloth and rubbing up against her taut, sweaty butt made the nun moan in pleasure. Only the touch of the flame against her right thigh brought her back to reality.

"Stop, oh God, stop!"

Joe brought the candle betwerer spread thighs and she saw his face, illuminated in a hellish way by that flickering flame. The heat from that fire was already reddening her soft, white flesh. If only she could make up something, think of some lie that would satisfy him. But her mind was blank. All she could do was watch with rising terror as the fire drew closer to her flesh.

"Uhhhhhh!"

Heat lanced into her cunt like a stinging tongue, touching her clit and making her pussy muscles harden and contract. Her cuntal walls sIapped wetly agalnst one another, cinching down on thin air. Hot wax dripped onto her flesh, making her flesh quiver at the warming touch. More hot wax dribbled over her belly, running down toward her upended tits before hardening like a cast on her skin.

"Ooooooo!"

Hot drops scalded her nipples, making Sister Mary Katherine jerk her body against the crucifix and rub her asshole uagainst the groin of the statue.

She was trembling all over now, her flesh on fire, her mind reeling horribly while Joe kept the candle tilted, watching her body become streaked with the whitish hot wax.

"No, no, no!"

Joe was too aroused to hear her pleas. His ock tented up the front ofhis Levi's and his right handd trembled, bringing the fire dangerously close to her cunt He was waving the candle about an inch from her cunt, making the fire singe some of her cuntal hairs.

Sister Mary Katherine could hear it, the sound of her cunt hairs burning under the flame of that awful candle. The smell of it reached her nose, making her wrinkle up her nose in disgust. She screamed again, jerking her head from side to side, curling her fmgers and digging her nails into the sweaty palms.

Awful!

Awful! This was the most awful thing that had ever happened to her!

"Tell me where the money is!"

"I don't know! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know!"

The fire was moving toward her cunt once again. As the heat advanced, the nun twisted and sobbed. It was licking at her cuntlips now, making the outer lips quiver and fold over one another. Her cunt was swelling horribly, her clit stiff, unshielded, throbbbing aganst the surrounding wet flesh.

When Joe fnally brought it up against her cuntal flesh, Sister Mary Katherine let out another screaming shout, her knees quivering against one another.

She had nearly cum! She had nearly climaxed like that, right in front of him, right under the nose of God!

"Fuckin' A."

Joe muttered those words, watching as her cuntal juices extinguished the candle.

Sister Mary Katherine heard the hissing and sighed with relief, believing her ordeal was over. But it had only begun.

Joe moved the candle around so the wick was pressed up against her cunt and she realized he was going to fuck her with it! Sister Mary Katherine let out another cry as he tilted the candIe and began slipping it into her cunt.

"No, no! I'm a virgin! Don't do this to me... not here, not with that!"

But Joe only laughed at her, twisflng the candle around and around., screwing it into her as if-she were some piece of wood. When her cunt tightened, Joe leaned forward, licking deep into her pussy, caressing the muscles and clit until her pussy opened up once more.

"You're... uhhh... you're tight in there. But you'll loosen up."

"No! No!"

He was doing it! Oh God, he was doing it, inserting that dreadful thing into her.pussy, pushing the warm waxy stick into her cunt. Her pussy walls began trembling, the muscles spasming achingly.

"Nooooooo!"

She felt the sliding, the scraping, the touch of that fat candle as it wormed its way through her cunt, stretching her cuntal walls, plowing through fresh virgin territory until the pointy, burned end brushed up against her cherry.

Sister Mary Katherine's mouth opened, a rush of air coming out over her front teeth as she felt that pressure. Joe stopped, grunting with some surprise.

"So, you really are a fuckin' virgin. Should've figured that, I guess. But you never know."

That said, she felt him gripping the candle more firmly, twisting it harder, shoving it up against the thin membrane. Sister Mary Katherine screamed, jerking her body against the cast of Jesus, her flesh tearing as it rubbed hard over the bony knees and arms of the statue. But she didn't care, she only thought of the terrible pain exploding in her crotch and racing through her body.

Joe pulled back, then hammered that awful thing down deep into her cunt.

Sister Mary Kathcrtne let out another scream, then fell limp, the world having crashed over her head in a terrible explosion. He had done it. He had fucked her with the candle, tearing her cherry with that dreadful tiring! She was limp now, crucified upside down, her body rubbing sexily against the cast of the Lord.

"Man," Joe exclaimed, rubbing the back of one hand over his mouth. "Sure glad you're stubborn. I'm havin' the time of my life up here."

He kicked over another vase of flowers, fucking her with the candle, watching as the young nun groaned and twisted up against that vile intrusion. Then he jammed the candle down hard until the wicked tip was nearly touching her womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.