Sweet Smell of Lust - Struggle For Power

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: With David's failing health, Tony and Virginia struggle for the secret of his power.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   .

Part 3 of Sweet Smell of Lust
Copyright© 1995-2003

There was a young man from Lynn
Whose cock was the size of a pin.
Said his girl with a laugh
As she felt his staff,
"This won't be much of a sin."


SSoL 3: I

Tony held back the retort to David's latest command. It was ridicules, Virginia already held too much power, he had always thought. Instead of commenting, he simply brought up the glass of wine and took a long slow slip. He realized he more frequently had to bite his tongue when it came to some of the things David wanted done with his Family.

"Have it taken care of will you Tony?" David looked wasted, half asleep with large dark bags under his eyes and the whites of his eyes red. It wasn't a new look for him, this was one of his better conditions.

Like a baron of old, David simply sat back and let others do his work for him. His most trusted aid, Tony Deaumont, had faithfully done everything asked of him these last several years. He, of course, was well rewarded.

"Sure David." The older man pushed his trembling body upwards off the huge leather seat his hands holding himself steady with the top of the large desk. Even this early in the morning David was drunk, barely able to walk.

While the ladies of his Family were addicted to 'Toilet Water', David had become addicted to alcohol. Tony didn't approve, but of course never said a word.

It had gotten to the point that he had trouble performing with any of the ladies and often resorted to more imaginative and sometimes impossible requests and demands. Thankfully a few in the house knew how to handle the head of the Family, to either work hard to get him sexually appeased so he fell asleep or to give him more alcohol so he fell asleep. Either way, everyone, including Tony, were given respite from his demands when in this condition.

And more importantly, Tony was in complete autocratic control when David was inebriated.

Tony put down his wine goblet and stood to help his friend and compatriot. A arm about his thin shoulder was enough to hold David's light frame. He started to lead him out of the room, and back to his bedroom.

David surprised Tony with a question, "What we did was okay wasn't it Tony?"

"'Okay', how?" It was a broad question.

"I mean the 'Water'?" This revealed a previously unseen streak of guilt perhaps even compassion. It disgusted Tony, but he never said a word.

Out of the double doors, a unnamed slave quickly moved before them to clear the way, and down the hallway to David's room they slowly went. His room used to be on the top level, in the master suite, but with his drinking it was nearly impossible to get him upstairs. "Yea, we are doing great David."

David nearly dropped to the hardwood floor when his feet slipped on the large throw rug beneath him, only Tony's strong arms held him up.

The slave looked startled when her Master nearly fell but beamed with pride when he was saved from his fall. Tony barked at her, not being able to remember her name, "You, cunt!"

"Master!" She came scurrying to his side, anxious to help.

"Get Mary to attend David right away and then send for Gail."

"Right away, yes sir!" She was very enthusiastic. And with a very attractive round ass thought Tony, cataloging her for a future evenings tumble.

Mary, Mrs. Wilson's cute daughter, had become David's nurse, of sorts. Tending to his private needs with compassion and perseverance that few could command.

Virginia came walking through an arch way towards them, dressed impeccably and still the most attractive woman within David's Family. "How are you David?"

"He's sick." Barked Tony. "I just sent for Mary."

Virginia nodded, understanding perhaps more than any other, then moved to open the final doorway into David's room.

Tony eased David down into his huge very soft bed. It appeared that he was already asleep, his eyes closed and his body limp. Tony turned towards Virginia, the only woman in the Family that Tony was not permitted to touch, and barked, "David wanted to put you in charge of the Family sluts."

"Against your wishes."

"Against my wishes, yes."

Virginia always controlled her disgust of the younger man, the only other male in the Family other than David, at his lack of feelings towards anything but himself. By putting her in charge of the ladies of David's Family it simply made official a position she had taken years ago, when all the females looked to her for guidance and wisdom.

It also gave her the power, nearly at Tony's level as head of the Family, for the direction and decisions took. This gave her the power to do as she wished.

"I sent for your slut Mary." Again a small nod. Years ago, after the accident, Virginia found compassion and gentleness with the, then, young girl. They had shared their bed and their love for all this time since.

Still tiny in frame and cute of face, Mary came rushing into the room. "Oh Master," she bent down and brushed a lock of dirty hair from David's face with extreme gentleness.

All had thought him asleep but David opened his eyes a crack and lifted his head, "Mary dear, get me a bottle will you?"

"Certainly Master," she began to remove his clothing, "but first a quick sponge bath and a few mouthfuls of food." Mary looked up at her lover and asked, "Is Gail available?"

Intercepting the question, Tony growled, "Yes you cow, my mother has been called!"

David started to cry, with tears rolling down his cheeks he tried to hide his face in his hands as sobs overcame him.

Gail Deaumont appeared at the door and came rushing in. Years older than when David had first initiated her into the Family, she dressed as she did back then. She wore a pale pink teddy, stockings, garters and heels. She looked like some old whore, and she was.

Knowing why she had been called she came over and lay next to David, her lips kissing his hands over his face. "There there darling, I'll kiss it all better."

"Oh!" He moved his hands and reached for her old body. The two embarrassed passionately and their tongues fondled in the air between the open mouths.

Tony nodded disgusted, even he no longer found his mother attractive enough to bed, turned and stalked out intending on finishing his days business so he could attend to some pleasurable enjoyment.

Virginia watched silently while Mary prepared a bowl of water and rang the kitchen for a bowl of broth, both for David. The tall very sexy woman watched with pity when David slid a hand between Gail's old wrinkled thighs, anxious to get at her sex. She understood what was happening to David, her Master. Most probably would understood, except perhaps Tony who could care less.

It was the accident, the one that had killed both David's mother and his sister Kerry. The police report stated their car swerved over into the oncoming traffic and a semi trailer. Virginia guessed Kerry was making a fuss and attacking her mother with hands and mouth, anxious for more pleasure even while the elder drove.

It had destroyed David, both emotionally and intellectually. He didn't blame himself for the accident, though perhaps he should she thought, but he did blame himself for forcing them into a life they may not have wanted to lead.

Other than David and Tony, Virginia knew the most about 'Toilet Water', though not enough to create any, and knew that it caused any woman that inhaled its strong odors to become its slave. Without exception. Yet it also caused that woman's desire for its stench to make her act different than another woman. Virginia guessed it was something to do with the woman's original personality, one that simply shaped itself to the situation that it was forced upon. Some woman, when under the direct influence of the 'Water' became docile, some submissive and others like excited children. It was a personality strain that only seemed to appear when induced by the drug.

David's desire for Gail was a part of that guilt. It was also a part of his love and continuing desire for his mother. When drunk, David mistook Gail for his mother. Possibly the only time he was able to get excited, even then it was rare, was when he was with his 'mother'.

Virginia felt pity for the man she called Master but she still felt the old hatred burning within her.

Gail's hand stroked the semi-hard penis while sucking on her Master's tongue as his fingers fingered her semi-wet vagina.

Even Virginia could not continue to watch, she turned and left.


SSoL 3: II

Tony had a small problem, it was his worry that no one else knew how to produce the 'Toilet Water' besides David. His years of service, his quick conversion to David's lifestyle and the strength of his personality meant nothing when it all came down to the formula David had created years ago.

Their names were Mommy #4 and Daughter #4. They were indeed mother and daughter, only sixteen years separating them. Of Asian descent the two ladies were both tiny replicas of the other. They're age could barely be guessed and few could tell which was the parent.

Tony had several incestuous couples for his pleasure in the house.

Tony had sold a years supply of 'Water' for these two sexual dynamos to Mommy #4's husband and Daughter #4's father.

The man had eagerly consented, using the drug to succumb his younger daughter to his desires. It was one of the most lucrative part of David's Family, the selling of large doses of 'Toilet Water' to the elite of society. It had all, originally, been Tony's idea.

While David had kept his lust aimed towards his own mother, Tony had been intrigued with forcing other families into such relationships. Perhaps at one time David was interested in this particular kink, but now, so many years later, his mind had no sexual thought but for the long dead.

Naked and laying upon his huge sized bed with both naked females sucking on either side of his hard cock, Tony ate an apple and wondered how to get the formula from his long-time friend. Especially before it was too late - David couldn't keep going on his current path, that much was for certain.

Without that formula, he would loose everything. The Family would turn to dust. There would be thousands of women around the world that would be strung out nympho addicts, humping anything that moved if their supply disintegrated.

Several years ago, David had consented to a controlled test that Tony wanted to do. They locked three different addicted females into three different rooms. They had plenty of food and water but 'Toilet Water'. It didn't take long for them to become strung out, craving that which only the 'Water' could give. Soon even their sanity was in question as they ran about their rooms attempting to get anything and everything into their vaginas. Pressing their constantly wet sex against any protruding angle. Their fingers repeatedly fondling themselves. All without quenching that fire, a bonfire that only the 'Water' could deliver.

Two floors below him, he knew his mother was probably sucking David's soft cock, fingering his friends anus as well as fucking his big toe into her cunt. All to excite his near comatose body. It disgusted the man that his slut mother was doing this, though he doubted anyone else could.

He had to find some way to get that damn formula!


SSoL 3: III

Virginia felt her skin crawl when Tony grasped her upper arm to stop her from leaving. As quickly as he had grabbed her he let his hand go. "Sorry! Just stop and listen will you."

"I am not going to trick David into doing anything." She stood with arms crossed tapping a foot anxiously.

Tony only had a silk robe on and it was so loose, nothing was hidden beneath. "Don't you know what will happen if he dies?"

"David isn't going to die!" She didn't even believe the sound of her own voice.

The middle-aged man shrugged, "Perhaps or perhaps he will. He is certainly trying to kill himself." Virginia had no answer to that.

"I think the only thing that happens if David dies is that you will no longer be able to rule..."

"... without the 'Water'." He finished for her.

That stopped her. "Don't you know how to make it?"

"That is the one thing that David never revealed, to me or to anyone. I've looked though his private papers and nothing. Its stuck in his head."

Virginia turned and looked out the window to the windy fall day, two female slaves were tending the fallen leaves. "This isn't good."

"Your finally figuring that out huh?"

She ignored his thrust. "Let me talk with Mary and see when is the best time to talk with David."

"Talk... !"

Virginia spun about, "Listen Tony, I'm not going to trick David. I have been with him too long to do something to hurt him."

"Then you will be crawling on the ground waiting for the next dog to come along to fuck that cunt of yours." He wasn't being figurative but very literal.

He never got away with talking with her like that, but this was different, Tony was right. She had seen a couple of the women that had not been able to get a fix of the mind controlling drug. It caused a shiver of fear to run up her spin.

"Come to my office after lunch tomorrow." The door slammed as he left.


SSoL 3: IV

That same night Virginia lay naked in bed as Mary cuddled up into her arm, her head upon the tall sexy woman's shoulders. For hours Virginia could not sleep, could not get Tony's words out of her head. For years she has fought for some semblance of normalcy in the Family and other than the times when the drug was in the air, she had been successful.

It had been crazy those first years after moving into this mansion. Tony and David and fucked every female that moved. They both had a particular like for incest, in their own families as well as others. And the 'Water' give them the power to do anything they wished. It was a crazy time, filled with evenings of orgies of naked female bodies using every means at their disposal that fancied either male.

Mothers had been forced to fuck their sons, daughters fucked their fathers, sisters and brothers, mothers and daughters and of course sisters and sisters. Virginia shivered remembering how she had helped David introduce Samantha into his Family.

"Mary?"

A light sleeper she awoke easily enough, "Hum?"

"Is there a good time to reason with David?"

That caught her attention and Mary lifted her head up off the shoulder to look into her lovers eyes. "Not really." It was a strange question, one that Virginia already knew the question too.

"Never?"

"Well sometimes, but its hardly predictable."

"Damn!"

Mary moved her hand to Virginia's still firm breast, "Why darling?"

Virginia couldn't tell even Mary she realized, the horror of it too real and very probable. No, in fact she had to hid this from the closest person in her life.

Instead Virginia turned her head and slipped her tongue between Mary's lips. "I want to use the beaver."

Mary gasped and smiled hugely, the earlier questions already forgotten. The 'beaver' was a strip of leather shaped like a beavers tail, thus the name. It inevitably meant tying the person up and spanking her body till the pain mixed with the pleasure that soon followed. Virginia had never truly lost the urge to tie up a woman and hurt her since she had done it so long ago to David's mom.

Reaching over, Virginia quickly unlocked the small cupboard and extracted a small glass vial. She squeezed it between her strong fingers and immediately the glass shattered and fell to the floor. Both ladies found themselves inhaling deeply as the harsh stench of the 'Toilet Water' quickly clouded their minds and moistened their cunts.

Roughly Virginia pushed off her lover, and rolled over to sit upon the small of Mary's back. Mary only moaned in delight as her life-mate roughly tied a satin sheet around her wrists behind her. Quickly, feeling the heat of her loins spreading throughout her body, Virginia retrieved the 'beaver' and knelt next to the round soft bottom of the younger woman.

Even as her hand came down with the 'beaver' she felt a thread of fear run through her body at the realization that she may soon find herself without the 'Water'. Tears began to rain down her cheeks as Mary cried out in pleasure and pain as her ass turned a bright red at the beating she was receiving.

Possibly being the only woman that was allowed her own access to 'Toilet Water', Virginia never needed to abuse this privilege. She didn't need too, there was always enough to quell her urges. At least once per day she cracked a vial of the liquid and enjoyed its result.

Soon she may find herself in a brothel in the middle of the worst jungle in the world, slobbered upon by the most grotesque of men. All the while she would want more, beg for more cock, cunt, animal or human. It wouldn't matter. She would hump, fuck or suck anything or anybody. The lowest of the low for sluts.

Her hands trembling in fear and 'Water' induced excitement, Virginia retrieved another toy. This one a strap-on penis that had an attachment that caused vibration next to her clit each time she push the head of the phallus into a woman. It was something that David had had developed years before.

Fueled by her impassioned blood, Virginia knelt behind her long time lover and aimed maliciously. She drove herself and the phallus down into Mary's anus, which immediately produced a scream of pain and pleasure.

Tomorrow, when the drug wore off, Mary would be very sore for several days. Not for years has she been treated like this, this rough and forcibly. Virginia liked soft gentle love making, where tongue and fingers did the work. Where lingerie was the only addition to their bed-time play. Evidently, it wasn't enough this night.

Fueled by 'Toilet Water' Virginia started to push her hips back and forth behind her lovers with such force it was pushing the plump cute woman upwards in the bed. Again and again she pounded her cock into Mary, the produced vibrations feeling like nirvana.

Worry and excitement started to overwhelm her and Virginia began to see spots before her eyes.

Later, much later, Virginia awoke naked and sweating upon the wide bed. Her sex was sore from its abuse and sensitive from several orgasms. She looked over at Mary and found the woman still laying as she had been earlier, on her stomach with her hands bound behind her. Mary also had the now unlatched strap-on cock still in her rectum.

The tiny woman looked abused, spent and well fucked. With regret Virginia knew Mary would be very sore when she awoke. The scent of the 'Water' was no longer clouding her judgment and she knew, without a doubt now, that her principles had to be ignored and her lust for 'Toilet Water' forced her to join camps with Tony. Already, her fear was already changing her disposition.

Somehow they had to get the formula out of David.


SSoL 3: V

"Okay, I figure we put a secret camera in the lab", an area in the basement next to the 'dungeon', "and watch exactly what David does."

Virginia just nodded her head back and forth, she knew it wouldn't work. "David doesn't label his vials and he isn't neat enough to keep things in one place." And she knew all the vials looked the same.

Years ago Virginia wanted to get out of David's Family so bad she had thought for years how to get the formula off him. Even then she knew that it was impossible for her to leave her addiction and David. She tried so many different things, without jeopardizing her position with the Family. All to no effect.

"Besides, we have enough supply of 'Toilet Water' to last us and our clients for nearly three more years." And Virginia could not imagine what life would be like if she knew at the end of the three years she would be a zombie of lust, looking for anything to quench the fire between her legs, and never succeeding. "Who knows when he will next go to the lab."

Tony took this as an offense, Virginia had trashed his ideas so quickly. And to make matters worse, she was right.

They sat in the glass partitioned dining room. Alone and seated across the table. Each hating the other but also both needing the others participation, if not for different reasons.

"Well what is your idea?" She stared past him, fear again nearly overwhelming her. She had no other ideas.

Then Gail walked by, looking like she had a long difficult night. Virginia watched her walk, with pity, knowing she had been with David the night before.

Tony seeing her gaze change from a far-away look to one that watched and followed someone behind him, saw his mother also. "Slut", he mumbled. He too understood where she had just come from.

"I think Gail is the answer."

That caused Tony to frown, he could barely stand to be in the same room any longer with his mother. And too think of her as his salvation seemed a little too much for him. "You have to be joking?"

"No! I think that is exactly what will work." Virginia ventured a smile, her new idea taking shape in her mind.

Tony was getting angry, "Well what the fuck is it?"

"David's mother."

He shook his head as if to clear it, "What of her."

"Thats the answer."

"The sluts been dead for years, how is that supposed to help us?"

"Who is the one person that David reveres above all others? The one that even drives him to drink himself senseless each night? His mom."

"So?"

"So... if we can find someone that looks like her... !"

"... he will think the slut is his mother and give the formula to her." He took another quick sip of is brandy, "Hardly, he never gave the formula to her when she was alive, I doubt if he would do it now."

"She never asked."

That froze Tony in place, indeed David's mother never asked her son for the formula. In his current drunken depressed condition he may just mistake her as his mother.

He couldn't help but sneer, "I thought you didn't want to trick him?"

Virginia couldn't meet his face but felt a tear slip from one eye.

Tony stood to leave, "With all your holier than thou ways Virginia your just like David and I. If you had only been born with a cock... !"

He laughed all the way to the glass doorway, "Look though the Family's girls to see if we have one in stock that looks like the old hen, or find one. I could care less who, just find the cunt. And fast!" He slammed the door nearly enough to break the glass.

Dealing with Virginia always left him feeling like he needed to fuck the shit out of some slut, Tony made his way to the dungeon for some entertainment.

Virginia only sat in place, hating herself and the life she was forced into. If the actress couldn't get David to give out the formula then at least it may give him enough of a jolt to wake him from this living dead imitation. Perhaps this had a chance in helping David as well as preserving the 'Water' for the ladies of the Family.


SSoL 3: VI

Virginia could not find a single female that looked like David's dead mother.

She had inspected every woman in the Family household. Every female in the Family that had duties off the Family compound. And each that had been sent out under contract for the Family.

Nothing!

Tony was becoming livid with his rush to get this plan moving, David seemed to be deteriorating daily.

Every photo, very video and every drawing that had the likeness of the dead woman was collected and analyzed by a group of ladies that had known her. Within the half-dozen ladies, it included Loni, Tony's sister, and Jill, Mary's sister. None were told why they needed to find a substitute for the long dead woman but only that it was imperative.

It was Virginia's idea to focus on looking for a woman about the same age as the year David first discovered the 'Toilet Water' rather than closer to the age of her death. She, of all people, understood David's apathy towards himself, his disgust and desire mixed together, and his guilt at what he had first done initially in his own household.

David had created a dynasty but it was now in danger of crumbling.

Several came close, close enough for Tony at least, but none were close enough for Virginia's taste. She had known the woman, she had hated her and loved her. She had also felt sorry for the woman as well as envied her position over her only son. Virginia had also dominated the woman both under the influence of the 'Water' as well as in private. David's mom learned to love the taste of leather upon her bottom, to be bound as orgasm overcame her, and to even feel humiliation towards Virginia, her son's girlfriend.

For years she had been her son's staunchest supporter. Driving him on towards new and amazing heights of lust and lewdness. His mother joined him in so many orgies and initiations of new Family members that she was intimately known by nearly every female in the house at that time. All had tasted from the sex of the woman who had born their master.

Tony had arrived moments before, in the tiny spare room that had been turned into an office for the search. He didn't hide the reason why he had come, he wanted to take his sister Loni to his bed for the evening and was anxious to get started. The slightly older woman had been flown in from the Family run brothel in the south of France. To many of the ladies, it was the one Family run business that was considered one of the beast duties to be sent too. One that only the privileged were given the honor to work there.

Virginia on the other hand, felt this was an intrusion upon her mandate. Each of the research group had been promised extra dosages of 'Toilet Water' and as many of the household females for their pleasure, if only they focused and worked towards the known goal.

It had been a week since they had started and nothing had been accomplished.

"What about her?"

It was Jill's normally enthusiastic voice that had spoken. It was a question that was asked many many times in the last week, so it wasn't something to get excited about. Virginia went over to the makeshift desk and looked down at the paper in the woman's hand. In it was a article and a picture from some newspaper, in the picture was a mature but attractive woman standing just behind two men smiling and shaking hands.

Expensively dressed, jewels, different hair and less makeup perhaps, but it was the eyes that caught Virginia's attention. The eyes were the same. "Oh my god." It came out nearly a whisper but all in the room stopped and looked towards the tall sexy woman.

It was Tony that finally grunted, "What?"

Holding the paper out to Tony she said with a smile of triumph, "Its her!"

He studied the picture for nearly a minute as the other ladies in the room congratulated Jill on her find, an unknown prize was to be awarded to the one that had found her. His frown of displeasure started to soften and then finally he smiled, a thing that was rare indeed.

Tony too saw the resemblance. "Who is the slut?"

Virginia took back the paper and quickly scanned the article. Her joy turning quickly to disappointment, "She is the wife of some American Senator."

It had been ordered that no public person or person of power could be approached to join in the Family. It was too dangerous, as David understood that his Family only thrived in obscurity.

"So?" Tony too knew the order given.

Virginia frowned, "Your call?"

It would have to be his decision and his alone, this was outside her power to have influence in. Virginia was only powerful within the Family not out.

"Get her. We can't chance letting this woman get away from us, just get the cunt." He motioned for Loni towards him, she ran to her brother knowing the dangers in angering him, and pulled the woman's skirt up to give his fingers access to her sex.

"I'll tell Acquisition." It was the department within the Family that Tony was also the head of, a few women who's primary job was to get persons that David or Tony had a desire for. These were primarily ladies who didn't mind snatching young teenagers or mothers from their families.

"No." Loni was beginning to pump her hips even as her brother had two fingers inside her vagina, her body responding as it had been trained for the last many years. "You do it Virginia, I don't trust anyone else in this matter!"

Virginia was surprised but knew exactly why Tony told her to do this, if it didn't work, Tony could point the finger at Virginia. So far his involvement was minimal.

She nodded her acceptance, even with his snakish and obvious intentions, Tony was right this was just too important. "Then I want Loni to help?"

That got a frown from him, "Why?" His sister was gasping and pumping herself on her brothers fingers, her orgasm fast approaching.

"She has spent years servicing women of all ages and with all types of desires." At her brothel in the south of France, its clientele was primarily the upper crust of society. Women only.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.