Chauffeur's Dirty Job

by Caesar

Copyright© 1999 by Caesar

Erotica Sex Story: This chauffeur drives the boss wife home when she gets drunk at a party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism   .

Copyright© 1994-2003

"There was a young man of Ostend,
Whose wife caught him fucking her friend;
"It's no use, my duck,
Interrupting our fuck,
For I'm damned if I draw till I spend."
-The Pearl No. 1


"Michael, could you help me?"

It was Mr. Dietel, my boss. "Of course, sir." I jumped out of my car door to see my employer half-dragging his wife from the open elevator. Thea was obviously quite intoxicated and not in control of her own faculties. I lifted her free arm and placed it around my neck; the middle-aged woman was cradled between us.

"Seems like my wife had a bit too much to drink." He always had a way of stating the obvious. This was not the first time he left an important party because of his wife's drinking problem. "Thea should go home" - of course she should - "but it looks like I may get the CMK contract tonight." He sighed. "If I play my cards right."

I opened the rear door to the limousine. "It's no problem, Mr. Dietel. I'll drop her off then come right back." He looked grateful.

Up until this moment, Thea Dietel had been inanimate. She spoke with slurred words. "I don't want to go home, Michael!" She turned her head towards her husband. "Let us go find a nice hotel and fuck our brains out like we used to?" It was my duty to ignore the private words of my employer and his wife.

"Now, dear." He let her go so I could manipulate her through the door of his huge car. "Michael will make sure you get home all right." She made a rude noise as her answer, while I was not amused with the task of handling his drunken wife. "I'll be home later tonight, dear, after I get that contract I have been working on."

This time Mrs. Dietel spoke to me instead of her husband. It was something she normally never did - talk to the help. "He would rather work on some contract than fuck his wife." She then spoke over my shoulder as I finally got her onto the rear seat. "Or are you fucking someone else?" There was venom in her voice. "Like that bimbo secretary of yours?"

After I stood back up out of the limousine, Mr. Dietel closed the door just as his wife's first sob could be heard. He attempted an embarrassed smile then pressed his palm into mine. I felt several bills being exchanged. "I know this goes beyond your duties, Mike, so after getting her home you can take the rest of the night off."

I wondered if Mrs. Dietel's last question was true. "Of course, sir, and thank you."

He waved my statement away. "I should get back." He walked back towards the elevator. "I called home and the maid will handle my wife once you get her there." I nodded. After all, it was my job.

Mr. Dietel quickly stepped into the open elevator and closed its doors. I was left alone in the large cement parking complex. Well, I thought, it's a job. Beats digging ditches.

I got behind the driver's seat and stole a quick look behind me through the rear view mirror. "You okay, Mrs. Dietel?" She didn't respond, but I could hear her near-silent sobs. "I'll have you home within an hour." It usually took seventy-five minutes to drive to the coastal home, but it was evening and I should be able to make good time.

It was a job. I began manoeuvring through the busy downtown streets and the traffic, only occasionally looking back to my employer's wife. She was fine, half-laying upon the wide rear seat, her face hidden in shadow. Perhaps I would get lucky and she would pass out until the drive was over.

I'm not sure how long since leaving the garage it had been before Mrs. Dietel first spoke, but it startled me after the serene silence. "You wouldn't have left your wife for a contract, would you, Michael?" I glanced through the mirror to see Thea sitting up, looking directly into my eyes. She looked very weary, her eyes were red and puffy after crying, and her clothes were wrinkled after laying upon them for so long.

"I'm not married, Mrs. Dietel." I wondered if she even knew this - she only spoke to me to give directions to her next destination, not to ask about my personal life. I sensed that she waited impatiently for an answer to her question. My comment was irrelevant. "No, ma'am, I would never have chosen a job over my wife."

"Do you find me attractive, Michael?" Her voice had a new quality to it that I could not interpret. The simple question was also disturbing, something I never thought to hear from Thea Dietel.

What else could I say? "Yes, ma'am, I do find you attractive." She was. Late thirties, still in shape, with a pretty face - it was only her attitude that pissed me off. This evening I had noticed she looked particularly attractive, dressed in a light pink dress with while nylons and shoes, her long, wavy dark hair highlighting her attractive features. Of course, I only took a quick glance before becoming the dispassionate driver - after all I could not jeopardize this job.

Using a quiet almost girlish voice, she asked, "Would you like to fuck me?"

I almost hit the car in front of me, so distracted and surprised was I at the comment. I took several long breaths before responding, "Ma'am, we will be back home in a few moments. Then you can sleep off..." I was the chauffeur after all. The reason I had stopped talking was because I glanced into the mirror as I spoke. What I saw surprised me yet again.

The angle of the large rear view mirror allowed me to see much of the rear compartment, up to about the waist of anyone sitting in the seat facing forwards. Mrs. Dietel was sitting facing me, her eyes looking fiercely into mine. I could see a white silk-covered knee which led down to her thigh- revealing garters. One of the lady's hands was inside the front of her dress, one button undone, allowing access so she could manipulate her own breast. The other hand crossed the front of her body and was obviously placed between her legs, which I could not see.

"Would you like to fuck me?" Again the question, but this time I could see the needful desire in her eyes, and understood the sound in her voice. "I'll do anything you want! I want you to fuck me!" She sighed, and I saw that her tongue had quickly licked her red lips to moisten them. "Use me, Michael, fuck me any way you want; I need a man." I'm sure she did.

I wasn't sure what to do, but was certain her actions were induced by the large amounts of alcohol she consumed. So if in doubt, do your job. I continued to drive while watching the rear compartment very closely. Mrs. Dietel continued to manipulate her bosom and the arm across from her moved slightly, giving indication of a busy hand between her legs. Yet her eyes only came off mine to sigh her enjoyment, but would promptly return to the mirror. Thank goodness - I finally left the busy city and was on a quiet highway.

"I bet you have a big rock-hard cock?" She smiled for the first time. "One that likes a hungry wet pussy... like mine."

I spent another few moments watching her enjoyable show before she altered her presentation. I watched as she pressed her knees together and then lifted them to her chest, her hands going to her hips. She wiggled then moved her arms down before coming back up with her white thin panties. In seconds she threw the skimpy garment up to the front; it landed right upon my right thigh. I stole another look back at her, seeing that she waited for my response, then I lifted her damp panties to my face and inhaled.

Mrs. Dietel giggled like a teenager. "I knew you were a real man! A real fucking true-to-God answer to my prayers." She again lifted her legs up upon the seat, both her knees now visible, allowing me to see the band of her stockings and the clips of her garters. I breathed in the thick musk of Mr. Dietel's wife as I watched her slowly unbutton the multitude of dainty buttons on the front of her dress. "I'm going to sit here and fuck myself until you stop this car and rape me!" She giggled again just as her bra- covered breasts were revealed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.