Always the Same - Cover

Always the Same

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 1999 by Sven the Elder

Romantic Sex Story: Getting teased at the Gym always leads to the same

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cream Pie   .

© 1998

Sven was completing the last half of his workout on the exercise bike in the gym when Jay sauntered up behind him. She leaned her chest against his left arm and blew gently into his ear. Sven, feeling her right breast squashed against his arm groaned inwardly; woodies don't work in this condition, he thought.

"Jay, you bitch, it's always the same. You only do that when I can't do anything about it!"

She laughed gently and stuck her tongue in his ear by way of an answer. Sven laughed and made a grab, but she easily escaped. "You wait," he said, "one day..." He watched her leotard-covered bottom wiggle its way to the ladies changing area. A minute or so later, having finished his morning workout, Sven, holding his towel carefully and strategically, also went to get changed.

As he showered, Sven mused over Jay. Younger than he, she had taken to flirting outrageously on the odd times their paths crossed. Usually she only treated him like this when the gym was fairly quiet, but this morning there had been others around. He felt a little uneasy about that, but -- ah, well, it was harmless enough. There was nowhere here for it to be anything else. Hell, but that breast had been nice, though; the nipple had been prominent as well. One other thing was sure: she had a nice ass as well. He shook his head, ignored his half erection, and finished drying himself before dressing.

Shortly afterwards he pushed through the front door of the club and stopped dead in the entrance porch. With only light clothing on, Jay was standing looking at the heavy rain that had arrived while they were inside. The close rumble of thunder as he grabbed her round the waist only heightened the effect and really made her jump as he touched her.

"Hah!" he said. "My turn to get you back!" She relaxed a little in his arms as she laughed and turned towards him.

"I should have looked a bit more closely at the sky before I jogged here today," she said ruefully. "I'm going to get wet running two miles home."

Sven grinned. "Well, if you want to risk it, you can always take a chance in my car -- if you feel safe, that is. After molesting me yet again back in there, you never know what might happen."

Jay laughed and, sticking her chest out, poked him with her right breast. "Hey," she said, "I'm a big girl now, not that you'd take advantage of a weak woman like me, would you?"

Sven made a loop of his left arm and she stuck her right arm through it as they walked along the covered way to the car parking area. They arrived at his car and he opened the door, bowed low with a flourish, and said, "You're carriage awaits, Marm."

Catching the mood, Jay curtsied and responded with "Why, thank you, kind sir," before giggling and getting in.

As Jay gave him directions to her house, Sven stole the odd glance at his passenger. Her short hair had been careful cut to complement her slightly angular face and high cheekbones. She was an attractive woman with lithe legs and a trim figure, although it was well hidden by the tracksuit she was now wearing. As they drove he wondered whether she had a steady boyfriend, or whatever. She caught him looking and thumped his leg playfully.

As he pulled up to the front of her house, she directed him to pull down the side way under a carport. "Coffee while this lot runs though?" she asked.

Eyeing the storm and the heavy rain, Sven responded, "Yes, please. That would be rather nice. I must admit, I don't like driving when it's like this."

They got out, and when she had opened the door, he followed her into the kitchen. As the coffee brewed, they stood and looked out the window at the dark rain-scarred sky. While they watched, a close flash of lightning, followed by almost instant noise, made Sven jump. He blushed as she laughed and put her arm round him, saying, "Hang on! In my script, it says I jump and you grab me!" The blush grew in intensity as she leaned towards him and kissed the end of his nose. She moved back and looked into his eyes; then she moved back and, watching him all the time, kissed him again more firmly, on the mouth.

Sven, confused by Jay's initiative, was uncertain of the young woman in front of him. Jay looked at him and laughed. "Hey, do I have to draw a picture? Sometimes we women feel horny as well; you men aren't the only ones that get affected by exercise and all those sweaty pheromones floating round back there." Hardly believing his ears, Sven moved forwards and kissed Jay properly, holding her tightly to him. As they came up for air, she sighed and said, "That's better." Sven kissed her again and moved his hands down over the cheeks of that tight bottom, pulling her to him, feeling the start of his erection growing against her. She stepped back a fraction and unzipped the front of her tracksuit, all the while looking him straight in the eye. He felt a little shock as she peeled off the top and he realised she was naked underneath it. Her breasts were exquisite, and he half-kneeled in front of her and kissed them tenderly. She stretched a little underneath his hands and moaned as he did so.

Sven ran his hands down Jay's back and pulled the elasticated waistband with him as he ran his hands down over the cheeks of her bare behind. He trailed his kisses down her front as he eased the suit bottoms down her legs. With his eyes shut, hardly daring to breathe, he kissed his way down to her sex. As he reached her mound he realised it was shaved and smooth. She giggled again as he looked up at her. He leaned in and kissed her, tasting her musky sweetness for the first time.

Jay pulled him back to his feet and undid his top. He leaned forward as she pulled it off over his head. It was thrown over a chair as she grabbed his trousers, slipping them down with one easy movement. Sven stepped out of them as Jay took him by the hand and led him down the passage and into her bedroom. She turned at the bedside. Dropping her hands to Sven's rear, she cupped her hands as she pulled him to her and kissed him deeply again. Without breaking her hold, she pushed him backwards onto the bed and pounced on him, straddling his body with her knees.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.