Skooldaze - Cover

Skooldaze

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Erotica Sex Story: She didn't mean to spy on them, but then again no harm was done

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Voyeurism   .

Afterwards, Tammy Spencer would say that she had no choice, she just had to do it. Her motives were perfectly decent, after all. She hadn't meant to spy on anybody. It was just that she needed to use some of the books in the reserved section of the Clinton High School library, so she hid under a study table and remained there after closing time. Tammy knew it was against the rules, but she really didn't see how it could hurt anybody.

Tammy, a straight-A student, was determined to maintain her perfect grade average and graduate first in her class, otherwise she would never have done anything "illegal". But graduation was near, she was in danger of getting only a B in algebra, and she had to study those books.

It was while she was under the table, waiting for everybody to leave the school building, that she heard somebody coming into the library. Tammy was surprised. She'd done some careful checking, and she knew the janitor wasn't supposed to arrive till about eight in the evening, by which time she intended to be out of the library. So who was this?

Tammy knew from the clicking of high heels that it was a woman. She crawled closer to the edge of the table and peered out, praying she wouldn't be spotted. Standing near the main desk and looking very impatient was the Spanish teacher, Ramona Sanchez, known to her friends as Mona.

Tammy sighed with envy. She wished she was as sexy and nicely built as Miss Sanchez. The teacher wasn't very tall, but she was a knockout. She had a curvy big-titted body, raven-black hair, and a beautiful face. Every guy in the school had hot fantasies about her.

Miss Sanchez opened her purse, took out her compact, and checked her appearance. She needn't have bothered. She looked perfect. Then she snapped the compact shut and started pacing back and forth in front of the main desk. Obviously she hadn't come here to read.

Tammy wished she'd go away. Precious study time was being lost. On the other hand, she was dying to know why Miss Sanchez was in the library after hours. No meetings were scheduled for the room at this time. Tammy had checked that, too.

"Come on, Bob," Mona Sanchez muttered impatiently.

Bob? There were lots of guys named Bob. It didn't ring any bells for Tammy, but her curiosity grew. Why would Miss Sanchez choose the library as a place to meet this Bob? Why not just meet him in her classroom? And why was the young teacher so anxious?

The library door opened again, and in stepped Robert Bennett, the history teacher. He was a handsome six-footer with dark hair and an athlete's body. Lots of the girls thought he was the most attractive of all the male teachers at Clinton High. As Tammy watched, he walked right over to Mona.

"Bob, thank goodness, you're here," she exclaimed. "I was starting to think you'd stood me up."

"Never," he said. "I just had to be very careful, that's all. There'd be hell to pay if my wife ever found out about us, Mona."

As he walked up to her, they went right into each other's arms and kissed hotly. Tammy turned scarlet. All of a sudden she understood everything. Miss Sanchez and Mr. Bennett had chosen the library as a place to carry on their illicit love affair, and Tammy was going to have no choice but to witness everything they did.

Her heart pounded. Tammy was a decent girl, very moral and religious in fact, and she knew it was wrong for a married man to carry on with another woman. Sex was wrong except between married couples, or so her strict parents had always told her.

She knew she ought to race out of the library to call the principal and report what she'd seen. But Tammy just didn't have the nerve. It would be so embarrassing to pop out from under that table and have the two teachers see her. They'd think she'd been spying on purpose, like some weirdo. So, until she could figure out what to do, Tammy decided to remain put.

Helplessly she watched Mr. Bennett darting his tongue in and out of Miss Sanchez's mouth. The cute black-haired teacher clung to him like an eel, rubbing her slender body against his, crushing her mouth against his mouth. She was hot for him, even an inexperienced girl like Tammy could tell that.

Finally they came up for air, and Mona sighed, "Oh, honey, I hate being away from you, even for a single night. I need you so bad."


"Mona, you're going to fuck me to death if we don't watch out," Bob chuckled. "We've got to be careful. After all, I've got to save some for my wife or she'll get suspicious."

"I don't like sharing you with her," Mona pouted.

"Honey, we agreed on that right from the start," Bob reminded her as he began unbuttoning her low-cut red blouse. "I don't intend to divorce her. I can't do that to the kids."

"I know," Mona sighed, "but that doesn't mean I have to like the idea."

All the while Bob was quickly and deftly opening her blouse. He drew it off, leaving her in a sexy see-through lace bra that looked ready to burst with the burden of her large creamy tits. His eyes glowed hungrily as he ogled that nearly overflowing bra. Then he reached around her and unhooked it, and it snapped free, sliding down off her arms.

Tammy clapped a hand over her mouth as she caught herself gasping with surprise and envy. Her tiny, peach-sized tits were dwarfed by Miss Sanchez's huge creamy melons. No wonder Mr. Bennett's eyes looked ready to pop. Finally he took a deep breath and reached out to hoist and mold Miss Sanchez's large but incredibly firm breasts.

"Christ," he sighed, "you've got the most fantastic tits, Mona!"

She really did, and Tammy began to wonder why she was making it with a married man. Miss Sanchez was so gorgeous, she could have had anybody in town. But Mr. Bennett was pretty gorgeous too, and maybe Mona just had the hopeless hots for him like most of the senior girls, and couldn't resist trying him out.

She sure looked turned on now. She was backed up against the main desk, clutching the edge and thrusting her chest forward as Bob played with her sensitive tits. She was licking her lips, and her heavy black eyelashes were fluttering. Gradually her big red nipples went rigid under Bob's teasing thumbs.

As she watched that happen, Tammy felt her own little nipples getting stiff. She wondered why that was happening, and cupped her small round tits through her t-shirt. They felt hot and swollen, and the erect nipples poked hard into her palms. She couldn't recall this happening before.

But then she'd never seen anyone making out before. Her stern parents were very careful never to expose her to such things. Her reading, television and movies were carefully censored by Mom and Dad. Even as a senior in high school, she wasn't allowed to date. She'd be old enough for that when she went to college, her folks insisted.

So this was Tammy's first real introduction to sex and love- making. In spite of the strict moral principles that had been drummed into her all her life, she was excited and fascinated. She wanted to see everything the teachers did. She was glad now that she hadn't run off to report them.

She could still report them later, she told herself. In fact it would be better to stay and watch so she could give a full report of what they did. Having rationalized all that, Tammy got into a more comfortable position. The underside of the table was in darkness, so she knew she couldn't be seen.

With Mona backed up against the desk, Bob was squeezing her heaving tits, fondling the soft creamy, orbs until till they swelled up, taut and proud. Now and then he leaned down to suck her stiffened nipples or flick them teasingly with his tongue. Mona's eyelids were at half-mast, and she was panting loudly.

"Ohh God, Bob, you're make me so horny when you do that," she moaned.

Tammy kept hearing that word around school, from some of the kids her parents had told her not to associate with. These kids all used words like `horny', `fuck', `cock-sucker', `shit' and `pussy'. Except for `shit', Tammy was never sure just what they meant, although she knew she shouldn't be listening.

But sometimes you just couldn't help it. Like right now. What was she supposed to do, run from the room just because Miss Sanchez had said a naughty word or two? No way. No way in the world was she going to skip out on this fantastic show. She knew she shouldn't be spying, but she just couldn't help herself. Again she rationalized that she was just collecting data to report to the principal. It was important for her to witness everything.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.