Now it's My Turn - Cover

Now it's My Turn

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: He's forced to acknowledge his own daughter in a most humiliating manner

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   .

The big house was deathly quiet except for a small, scuffling sound. "Wilson?" I called. The scuffling increased in volume, changing into a soft kicking sound that was definitely human in origin. I hurried into the main living room, where I discovered the butler tied up on the expensive leather sofa. One look, and I knew how he'd been caught. He was completely dressed, except that his soft, still-glistening cock was poking out through his open fly.

"For heaven's sake, Wilson," I scolded as I bent to unravel the first of the many, many knots that secured him.

"Maybe this will teach you not to allow unscheduled visitors to suck your cock!"

The butler's eyes widened over his mouth, which had been taped tightly shut with a wide strip of adhesive tape. Too late, I realized that the intruder hadn't left. By then, however, her powerful arms had yanked my wrists behind my back and locked them expertly together in a pair of cold handcuffs.

I tried to run for the phone. but I stumbled over her foot and fell onto the expensive Turkish rug. Her laughter was merciless. When I looked up at her, I found myself at the knees of an Amazon goddess.

She was almost six feet tall, with long legs up to her armpits and a tangled mane of wild blonde-brown hair that tumbled down to the small of her back. She was naked except for a black leather mask and long, leather jackboots. Her breasts jutted straight out, and her nipples were huge and erect. Despite my predicament, my prick became instantly hard at the sight of her. I make no excuse for becoming aroused in this rather unusual situation. This woman, who was dressed in leather and holding a riding crop, was clearly outfitted for raunchy sex.

"Hello, Daddy dearest," she said "It's me, Angelique. You know why I've come, don't you?"

I didn't know how to get up from my awkward belly flop with my hands cuffed behind my back.

"Angelique," I murmured. "My daughter, Angelique?"

"Strange that you remember me, father! You couldn't be bothered to remember my mother!!" said the gorgeous creature, flicking her riding crop at me in a most menacing manner.

"I couldn't marry your mother! A man of my position, linked to the town tramp?"

"Watch your lip, Father! That's my mother you're talking about!"

The riding crop connected with the seat of my pants. I yelped. Angelique just laughed and struck me again, harder this time.

"You're about to learn what the phrase 'a man in my position' truly means," she added

"Not in front of the help!" I begged, suddenly remembering the butler, who was tied up tightly on the sofa.

"Yes, Daddy dearest, in front of the help. You're not only going to experience the ultimate shame. You're going to have the knowledge that everybody who ever hears your name is going to hear it too!"

Lust raced through me. l felt myself yearning for her with a passion I hadn't experienced since I'd first met her gorgeous and ever-willing mother. Of course, Angelique's mother had always treated me with the utmost respect... with something akin to awe, actually-because she was so amazed that a rich man like me would deign to pass an hour or two in bed with the likes of her. Maybe that had been her mistake... maybe she should have been more demanding.

Angelique ordered me to roll across the carpet until I was on my back with my cuffed hands under me in a spot directly across from the butler's perch on the couch. I was keenly aware that Wilson had a first rate view of the entire scenario as Angelique quickly and efficiently removed my expensive clothes.

When I was utterly naked, my cock stood pointing toward the ceiling. Angelique rubbed the swollen head with her riding crop and smeared the thick droplets of my pre-cum all over it.

"You're going to suck me off and then you're going to fuck me, Daddy, tied up like an animal," Angelique said. "You're never going to live down this humiliation!"

At the moment, my future social disgrace was of no concern whatsoever. The only thing I cared about was watching my daughter's pink, pouty cuntlips as they moved ever closer to my face. The moment that she settled her pussy into place on my mouth, my tongue had free access to the most tender secrets of her musky female flesh.

Like mother, like daughter. Angelique came easily from a series of quick tongue strokes applied to her sensitive cuntlips, followed by a hard suck on her swollen clit. I was secretly gratified at how fast Angelique lost control when I started tongue-fucking her. Those tight, pale thighs of hers contracted visibly as she squirmed in obvious orgasmic pleasure.

"OOOHHHHH! UHMMMMNNNNNNGHHH! YEAHHHH, SHOVE THAT TONGUE UP MY CUNT! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!", she screamed, literally grinding her streaming cuntslit over my open mouth.

I licked and sucked up my daughter's tasty juices, savouring every drop. Angelique collapsed over my lower body, leaving her cunt plastered over my mouth as she greedily enveloped my long stiff cock with her own. She sure could suck cock better than her mother, I'll give her that. I was close to cumming in no time. But Angelique sensed my nearness and stopped, withdrawing my prick from the wonderfully hot, wet suction of her mouth.

"Not yet!" she grinned mischievously. "I want you to pleasure me a bit longer before I let you get yours, Daddy, my love!"

She reached onto the top of her right boot and pulled out a cock-ring. I flinched involuntarily as she placed it on my cock and rolled it down to the base. I could feel the blood engorging the shaft which became bright purple. I had never seen my cock look so thick before!

With a devilish gleam in her eye, Angelique straddled my hips and lowered her juice-filled cunt down onto my cock until the head was just touching her slit. She grasped the bloated shaft with one hand and spread her cuntlips with the other, giving me a great view of the glistening pink flesh within. Tantalizingly she began to rub the tip of my cock back and forth through her gaping cuntslit, rubbing it against her clit on each pass.

I moaned with frustration, unable to even hunch my hips up enough to get more than the head of my cock into her hot, wet little fuckhole.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" she grinned, enjoying my frustration.

I didn't answer, but the look in my eyes and the involuntary hunching of my hips told the true story.

"I bet you do. I'll bet you want to shove this big monster up my poor little pussy and fuck me! You want to fuck your own daughter, don't you, you horny bastard?!!"

I couldn't help it any longer. I was so excited, I didn't care if the whole world knew.

"Yessss!", I hissed. "I want to fuck you! And if you take these cuffs of I'll fuck your hot, juicy little cunt into next week. Just like I fucked your mother, you silly slut!"

Angelique hit me with the riding crop, a vicious slash across my chest which left a long red weal accompanied by a flash of piercing pain.

"Unnnghhhhh! Jesus, Angelique! Fuck, that hurt!", I growled.

"Shut it, Pops! Or you'll get another one!"

She ran the tip of the riding crop over the red mark on my chest and smiled evilly.

"Red suits you, Daddy" she grinned, raising the crop again.

"No! No! Stop!", I begged. "I'll behave! I'll do anything you want... really!!"

"That's a good Daddy", said Angelique, her face softening a little. "Now, where were we?..."

She resumed rubbing my cockhead up and down the length of her flooded pussyslit, occasionally giving her clit a flick with the tip of the riding crop. I gave up trying to get more of my prick into her and resigned myself to my fate.

Angelique was clearly getting off on humiliating me, because soon she was moaning and arching her back as she mashed the fat bulb of my cockhead frantically against her erect clit. Like her mother, Angelique seemed capable of multiple orgasms and as I watched she came three times, drenching my prick with a flood of hot, sticky cunt-juice.

My cock was literally bursting with stored blood and I feared for its safety if she left that damn cock-ring on me any longer. But I dared not say a word under pain of another vicious blow from her crop.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.