Cruisin Cousins - Cover

Cruisin Cousins

by Eros

Copyright© 1999 by Eros

Incest Sex Story: Invited to a cruise by her outrageous cousin she does everything with her.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Cousins   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I'd married young and divorced young, and I'd never learned the trick of travelling alone. I felt as if I must be the only woman ever who actually dreaded her annual two weeks' vacation from the big corporation where I work. It probably sounded pitifully tedious to my co-workers, but I jumped at the chance to share my vacation with my cousin Jenny, who wanted to take a Caribbean cruise.

"If both of us share a cabin, Lisa, it'll be almost as cheap for two people as it would be for just me," she'd explained.

It was just as well that I didn't know what would happen... what sharing a cabin could mean with a blonde, big-titted woman with a heavy sexual appetite like Jenny. If I had, I most likely would have declined the offer. And that, as it turned out, would have been one of the big mistakes of my life!

We sailed from Miami on a hot, cloudless day. Jenny was wearing tight black bikini that hid about as much as a stripper's 'G' string and pasties. The full, golden globes of her abundant boobs were clearly visible to the otherwise busy crew. No matter how many tickets they had to check or bags they had to stow, the male attendants were always more than ready to fetch Jenny and me another drink.

"Do you suppose they're trying to get us drunk!" I asked.

"Oh, I'm certain of it," Jenny replied, sticking out her tits. "Not that they need to. I'm already horny enough to strap on a horse!"

Not wanting to confess that I also had been somewhat deprived of male companionship, I fumbled for a neutral reply. The conversation didn't really return to anything interesting until after dark, when couple of male passengers joined our table. Like us, they were cousins, or so they said. Actually, they didn't look like they were related. Kevin was a slim blonde guy with an intelligent face and a delicious pair of tight, well-packed buns. Mike was black-haired and blue-eyed, and he made the not unbelievable claim that he played professional football.

Things were progressing at a slow, getting-to-know-you pace that probably wasn't entirely appropriate to a two week cruise. At least, Jenny didn't think so, because she suddenly yanked off the top of her skimpy, black bikini and bathed the perky tips of her erect nipples in the soft moonlight.

"So, which of you two gorgeous hunks wants to fuck me first!" she giggled drunkenly.

I blushed for my cousin, or so I told myself. Actually, I may have just been a little ticked off by the assumptions implicit in that word 'first'.

"Hey," I said. "Don't I get one of them!"

"You'll get both of them, Lisa," Jenny shot back. "We share the cabin and share the men. That was the deal, right?!"

It was? I didn't remember anything about sharing the men! But events had swept me out past my ability to control them. Kevin had suddenly reached for Jenny's tits and started fondling them, and I found myself quivering in the warm crush of Mike's big, muscular arms.

"Let's check out that cabin you're sharing," he whispered.

Jenny wasn't making any attempt to put her top back on, so I pulled mine off too. After all, I didn't want to be one-upped by my cousin. Mike rubbed his nose into my perfumed cleavage as I allowed the sensitive points of my bare nipples to press into his upper chest.

"You smell good," he purred.

"I'm glad you think so," I said, my voice sounding much more self-assured than I really felt. "Now, let's go find that cabin."

Jenny and I led the way, our bare boobs bouncing. I must admit that I experienced a thrill of fear when I walked off the dark deck and into a well-lit hallway where anyone could see. But Kevin and Mike seemed so impressed by us outrageous females that I didn't want to spoil things by putting my top back in place. Besides I have to admit that there was something deeply erotic about flashing myself that boldly in a public place.

The men groaned in unison when they confronted the narrow neatness of our twin beds.

"They were designed with saving space in mind, not fucking," Jenny conceded. "But there's room on the floor."

I had never been in any kind of group sex situation before, but my cousin was obviously an old hand at it. Sinking her soft fingers into my flesh, she gently pulled me from Mike's arms into hers. The two men sat down on her bed while she entertained them with a demonstration of how girls seduce other girls. I hadn't known how sensuous it could feel to let another woman, who also happened to be my own cousin, peel off my clothes in a series of long, smooth gestures that got me totally naked almost before I realized it.

Sighing, I squatted and slipped my hands under the waistband of Jenny's bikini bottom. "Do it, Lisa, she whispered. "Pull it down.

When I did, we could all see that she'd shaved her pussy completely bare. Sure, I'd shaved mine pretty radically along the sides so that I could wear my skimpiest bikinis without flashing stray curls, but Jenny was absolutely bald! As hairless a twelve-year-old! I'd never seen such a thorough job, not in pictures and certainly not in the flesh.

Slipping the tips of my fingers over her slippery flesh, I verified that her pussy mound felt like the softest, finest satin.

"I keep it like that for licking," Jenny whispered. "I don't want my lovers getting hairs caught between their teeth. Do you want to lick my hot pussy for me, cousin?"

I moaned as I rested my cheek against Jenny's creamy thigh. It seemed like the ultimate in everything forbidden, sucking out a woman's pussy when the woman happened to be my cousin while a couple of men who also happened to be cousins were watching. I could hear the men panting audibly as they leaned forward to see what my answer would be. In reply, I impulsively stuck out my tongue and started to lick!

A gentle perfume that blended the scent of musk and something utterly unique to Jenny wafted up from her creaming cuntslit, a personal fragrance that really turned me on. I hadn't known that pussy juice could be a real, honest-to-God aphrodisiac. I stretched my tongue to lick Jenny's satiny flesh as I explored every curve and contour of her tender, hairless young cunt. After a few minutes of sucking, licking and vigorous tongue-fucking, I vibrated the tip of my tongue against the fat bud of her clitoris.

Her skinny hips jerked helplessly against my face and I realized that Jenny was cumming. I darted my tongue tip down to the quivering entrance to her pussy, slipping it inside a scant fraction of an inch so that I could feel her contractions. Jenny whimpered, and her knees wobbled. Her twat muscles sucked desperately on my tongue to draw it deeper. Jenny came like a rocket for what seemed like ages. Then it was my turn to get licked out by my cousin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.