Peeping Family - Cover

Peeping Family

 

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 -

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Robin--my God! We shouldn't... oh, Jesus, Robin, we shouldn't be standing here watching them!" Pete gasped.

He stood behind her, moaning and moving his bare feet up and down in the warm, dry sand at the side of the house. Yet, he continued to stare over her shoulder and press up against her back and watch Logan Gorman eat and lick at her mother's dripping, spread cunt.

Robin shivered all over, feeling sexual thrills chase through her young body. With each lap of Logan's tongue, she felt her own pussy twitch and quiver.

She also felt a sense of disgust with Pete. That was just the kind of thing she'd have expected him to say at a time like this.

Even though Pete was two years older than she was, being seventeen, he seemed sexually retarded or something. He never touched her. He didn't cup her tits or smooth his hand over her round, firm ass when he kissed her. Hell, he hardly had the courage to kiss her!

He loved her, he said. So much that he couldn't bring himself to do dirty things with her for fear of offending her, and he respected her too much to do to her what the other guys his age did to their girls.

For a long time, that had made Robin feel happy and very special. But lately, ever since Logan had been coming around to see her mother, Robin had begun to feel differently.

She'd begun wishing Pete would fondle her tits and squeeze her shivering ass-cheeks and finally pull out his stiff, throbbing cock and fuck her virginal pussy open with it.

Well, maybe he would now. Maybe by watching Logan lick at her mother's cunt, he'd get the idea and do it to hers.

"Ohhhhh, Pete!" she whispered quietly, excitement thrilling through her voice. "Look at him eat Mom's cunt! God, I can't believe she's really letting him do it!"

"Boy, she's really letting him, all right," Pete gasped beside her ear. "And we know for sure that she's letting him, because we watched her slip her panties off by herself. She can't say he's raping her, by gosh!"

If she hadn't been so engrossed in the scene on the sofa, Robin would have turned around and hit him. He always thought of dumb things like that--the little things, missing the big, main points. He would notice that Logan still had his shirt on, instead of watching the head of the big, pulsing cock throb or the way her mother's clit strained and quivered from the top of her wet cleft.

"Ohhhh, his prick's so big, Pete! Look at it!" Robin gasped, her thighs squeezing tightly together around the bloated, tingling lips of her sweet pussy.

"Yeah," Pete gulped, his voice thick with jealousy for the way she was paying so much attention to Logan's cock and lapping tongue. As if to remind her who her boy friend was, he pressed up behind her, daring to let the pounding prick in his pants rest against her round, tight ass-cheeks.

Robin was leaning over slightly, trying to keep a low profile in the window at the side of the house. She wore tight yellow shorts and a halter top.

"God, this is sure better than that dumb movie we were watching," she whispered. "I'm glad we left early. Ohhhhh, look, Pete! He's going to--ohhhh, he's fucking her! He's fucking Mom! I can't believe it! Ahhhhhh!"

Both pairs of young eyes bulged. They watched the heavy meat of Logan's cock slide into the red, quivering pussy-hole. They watched Chris lift up and swallow the cock with her eager cunt and shudder all over, and they could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Gaaaaah," Pete groaned, unable to stop watching, unable to keep from pressing more tightly against Robin's tight, round ass and exciting little shorts.

Robin watched the long, hard length of Logan's prick plow into her mother's spread, drooling cunt, and she gasped harshly. She felt her pulse pound. She felt her virginal cunt tingle and throb in the way it had begun to do over the last year or so.

"Ohhhhh, Pete, look at the way his dangling balls slap against her upturned asshole! Ahhhhh, Pete, is your prick that big? Is it, Pete?" She rubbed her rump back and forth against his pressing crotch and gasped excitedly. "I can feel your prick, Pete! I feel it against my butt! Ohhhh, it's so hard!"

"Robin!" he cried. "God!" He broke into a sudden sweat at being discovered. His cock jerked wildly in his pants. Then he nearly shot his wad all over himself as he felt her hand slip around behind her tight little ass and run along his thigh, up towards his crotch.

"Is your prick as big and hard as Logan's, Pete?" she whispered tremulously.

Her exploring fingers found the answer. They brushed over the stiff, hard line of his cock, testing the girth, then running swiftly up and down to feel the length of it.

Pete gasped and gasped. He knew he should back away and tell her to stop making him be dirty, but he couldn't move. Her fingers thrilled up and down his prick and then wrapped around the hard stalk through his pants, squeezing. It was the first time she'd ever touched his prick. Shit, it was the first time any girl had touched it.

"Robin!" he groaned, his prick bucking threateningly. "Ohhhhhh, God, what are you doing?"

"Ahhhhh, Pete--it is big!" she moaned, breathing harshly. "Oh, press it up against my ass harder!"

"Oh, Robin..." he whimpered, his mouth opening and closing with the agony inside him. "I don't want to do something that'll make you mad at me! I don't want to do that at all!"

"You'll make me mad if you don't press this hard cock into the crack of my ass, Pete Bast," she whispered firmly.

"You want me to? Do you really want me to do that?"

"Yes! And maybe some other things, too!"

"Ohhh, why did we have to leave the movie early!" he wailed.

His cock throbbed wildly in her hand. He felt as if he were ready to blow all restraint and self-control right out through the trembling shaft.

He glanced down at the top of her head. He saw the yellow hair gleaming in the light from the window. He saw the smooth curve of her supple young spine, the round, pert flare of her tight ass weaving backward towards him. The yellow shorts were stretched over her butt-cheeks like a second skin.

He glanced through the window and saw the way Mr. Gorman was now drilling his big prick into Mrs. Eglund's stretched, glistening pussy-hole, the way the faint golden pubes hid nothing of her slit from his sight, and his cock nearly went off.

How many times had he dreamed of doing that to Robin! Of watching her trim young legs open and her pink, lightly downed slit spread heatedly for his prick!

God, he would dream of that and beat on his meat until he was thrashing wildly and spewing his young sperm all over his hips and belly, and yet... and yet he couldn't do more than just dream about it. He just couldn't treat her like a slut! But she was asking for it now, asking to feel his hard cock in the deep groove of her tight ass. That and maybe more...

Oh, what to do--what to do!

He nearly yelped. There was movement in the seagrapes beside the house. Then an inky shadow came padding through the sand towards them, blacker than the night itself.

Just as he knew it couldn't be Robin's mother coming around to catch him peeping through the window, he heard the faint panting and felt the hairy thump of a tail against his leg. Then Midnight sat in the sand and grinned up at them, tongue lolling, white teeth picking up a stray shaft of light.

"Ohhhh, Pete, they're fucking faster and faster!" Robin moaned. "They're going to come! Ohhhhh, that big prick is going to squirt hot syrup into my mother's pussy and flood her cunt! Pete--press up against my ass! God, Pete, do more than that! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me, too!"

"Ahhhhhh, Robin," Pete strangled, "Don't say that!" With a sudden feeling of self-disgust, he realized he was on the verge of sobbing.

Midnight wriggled beneath Robin's legs, demanding attention. When he didn't get it right away, he lapped out with his long, wet tongue and slurped along her thigh.

"Eeeee, God!" Robin moaned softly, her knees suddenly going rubbery.

She spread them slightly. She reached down and guided Midnight's head high up between her thighs. He slurped again, his wet tongue running over her clothed crotch.

"Yes--yes!" she cried huskily, shaking all over now.

She remembered the way Logan's tongue had licked and slurped at her mother's pussy, and she shivered all over. She tore her eyes from the sight of their fucking for just a moment and glanced down at the dark, sleek head of her dog.

Midnight had his nose pressed into her crotch. He was sniffing with great interest at the heady aroma wafting from her virginal pussy. He licked again and again at the trace of cunt- honey that had seeped from her bloated twat-lips and had soaked through the material of slick panties and tight shorts.

He did it eagerly, as if he loved the flavor. His nose and tongue massaged Robin's heated, spread pussy-lips and made them slide together inside her shorts and panties.

She felt suddenly dizzy. Who the hell needed a jerk like Pete!

With a gasping sound of heat, she reached for the fastenings of her shorts, undid them in the darkness, then pushed shorts and panties down over her tight ass and young hips, baring her pussy to Midnight's lapping tongue and sniffing nose.

She braced her legs wide apart, centering her twat over his head, letting him tip up and snort and lick at her heated, running cunt all he wanted to.

She clutched at the window sill with both hands, leaning over, trying to thrust her ass back against Pete and dip her pussy down towards Midnight's wonderful tongue at the same time.

She shook all over and moaned heatedly, but apparently Pete hadn't noticed what she'd done, because he was still staring through the window over her head, breathing harshly.

Robin looked. She felt a double thrill, a triple one. She was watching her mother getting her pussy fucked to a wild, shaking orgasm. She was getting her own virginal pussy licked and massaged by Midnight's wet, slithering tongue. And it was happening right under Pete's dumb nose without his even being aware of it!

"Ah!" she gasped sharply. "Ahhhh, my God!"

She began to shake hard. Her hips pumped. She couldn't believe the wonderful sensations Midnight's washing, snakelike tongue was giving her.

It beat the hell out of finger-fucking. A few months ago, she'd discovered the joys her fingers could bring her when she circled them over her straining clit and rubbed them up and down her slippery pussy-slit. But a wet, hot tongue was better than anything she'd thought of to do to herself yet.

"Oh, Robin... honey, don't be mad at me!" Pete gasped suddenly.

He pressed his crotch up against her naked butt. Only he didn't know it was naked. Having taken the daring step of pushing his cock against her, he was still too modest to look down at what he was doing.

"Ahhhh, your rear feels so hot and firm against my pr-- Against my thing!"

"Your prick!" Robin cried with frustrations. "Ohhhhh, damn you, Pete, call it a prick! God, take your cock out of your pants and fuck it into my cunt! Oh! Ohhhhh, Pete! Honey, hurry! I'm going to come! Fuck me, fuck me!"

He gasped violently, as if he couldn't believe that just pressing his throbbing rod against her butt would make her want to come. He looked down then. He saw the gleam of her naked ass, the smooth, white flesh of her round cheeks, the deep shadow of her tight cleft, and he gasped again.

"Oh God, Robin! What are you doing!" he cried.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she moaned, tipping her head back, her ass weaving and swaying, her thighs turning outward to give Midnight free and wanton access to her sweltering, shivering cunt.

The dog was going wild. It had taken him a moment to explore the scent and the flavor of her sweet virginal pussy-juice. He'd decided he liked it.

His snout was thrusting between her thighs now, his tongue lapping broadly at her cunt-mouth as if he were licking from a leaking hole in a vat of yummy molasses. His tongue battered her pussy-lips, jigging the firm flesh, making them puff and swell to unbelievable proportions and spread wide open to reveal her pink, muscular hole.

Her thin yellow patch of pussy hair was drenched by her fresh juice and his slavering tongue, and they were plastered over her mound and the outer edges of her cunt-lips like yellow moss coated with sticky honey.

When Midnight tried to drill his curling tongue into her cunt-mouth and pierce towards the source of the delicious juice, it was all over for Robin.

She tipped her head back. Her spine bowed gracefully. Her tight ass-cheeks clamped and spasmed around the hard rod imbedded between them and lying along the shadowy groove.

Her tits jutted into her halter top, the fresh, pink nipples threatening to punch right through the material. She had never felt her tits balloon to such hard cones before, and the sensation made her gasp even more.

She rocked and shuddered, orgasmic waves sweeping through her young body. Her pussy-mouth fluttered and spasmed, battered and licked all the while by Midnight's incessant tongue, the end of it rasping over the red tip of her flaming clit.

Honey poured from her hole, coating his greedy tongue, making the dog lap faster and harder. At the same time, she felt the stiff shaft of Pete's cock throbbing and jerking against the groove of her ass, his pants material rubbing at her pulsing asshole and making it blaze with sensation.

"YAAAAAAGH!" she yelled, unable to care whether her mother and Logan heard her shout of passion or not.

But then Pete leaned along her back and clamped his hand over her mouth, muffling the noise. He shushed her again and again. He tried to hold onto her jerking, spasming body, and his arm went around her chest so that his hand completely covered her tit.

"Oh! Oh, God!" he whimpered, realizing that his hand was filled with hard, firm, big-nippled tit-flesh at last. He felt the way her ass-cheeks clenched around his jerking rod, as if the naked globes were trying to milk the sperm right out of his balls.

He hung on. He felt terrible, touching her and mauling her like this, but he couldn't stop the way his hips began pumping up against her shaking butt.

At the same time, there was a groan from the sofa, and he looked up to see Mr. Gorman grind his hips downward between Mrs. Eglund's widespread thighs.

The naked ass-cheeks shuddered. The womanly hips lifted and tossed, and even the sucking sounds of wet, spasming pussy-flesh around spurting prick came through the window.

Pete sucked in his breath. It caught in his lungs and stopped him from making another sound. He couldn't protest when Robin turned in his grip and squatted on her heels in front of him.

He could only look down and see the way her knees were spread wide, and her thighs were drenched with moisture, and her hot, wet, pink little pussy-hole sucked and spasmed at him.

He could see that her halter had slipped when she'd turned, and that one of her fresh, pink-nippled tits was jutting right towards him from her chest.

He could see the way Midnight kept pushing his sleek, black head in between her thighs and the way his long tongue kept licking and licking at her gash.

He realized then that it hadn't been his pants-covered prick pressing against her butt that had made her come and yell so loudly. Midnight had been licking her cunt!

His prick nearly exploded in his pants. He felt her fingers fumbling with his fly, and that didn't help. He tried to speak, to tell her not to go any farther, but he only made strangling sounds.

Then his cock sprang from the gap in his pants and burst into the warm night air. He saw Robin stare right at the pulsing, swollen head. He saw her eyes go wide as she caught sight of the glimmering string of oil drooling from the big slit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.