Nubile Treat
Chapter 13

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Babs was feeling that great after-sex glow. When everyone had rested from their last suck or fuck, she suggested a round of martinis. "It'll pick us all up," she said.

"Will it pick up my limp dick?" old Roy asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I could use it as a mouthwash," laughed Ned. He could still taste his sister's spunk.

Babs fixed some extra-dry martinis for everyone. The six of them sat around, completely naked, chatting away and sipping the cocktails.

"You know," Dan said, "I can't help chuckling when I think what our neighbors would say if they could see through those curtains. It would probably freak them out completely."

"Dad," Ned said, "they'd call us a bunch of degenerates who should be locked away for life. But they'd envy us. We get to fuck and suck like mad."

"Everyone likes to fuck and suck," Dan admitted.

"You think we're the only people who go in for kinky fun?" Ned asked. "Why do you see so many closed curtains in the evenings? People are too up-tight to admit to themselves how much fun incest could be. That doesn't mean they aren't trying all sorts of other private stuff: guys parading around in women's clothes, people pissing in each other's mouths, stuff like that. Sex is sex. If you dig it, do it."

"I guess you're right. How do you know about all that stuff, by the way?" his dad asked.

"Before Mom took me in, I never had a chance to get any pussy. I had to content myself beating off. I had no experience, but I heard about all that stuff. Speaking of that stuff," Ned said, "what shall we do next? We have a reputation for decadence to maintain, you know?"

"Let's do a daisy chain," Babs suggested excitedly.

"A daisy chain?" Nell asked.

"Sure," Babs said. "That's when a whole bunch of people fuck all at once, all linked up by cocks and cunts."

"And everyone comes at once?" Nell asked.

Babs laughed. "That's the idea, though it isn't easy to manage, not if there are a large number of people involved. If we six all managed to come together, we'd be real champions."

"Well," Roy said with a smile. "I never wanted to shirk a challenge, particularly when it would get my prick in a nice, warm twat."

"Not every guy gets a twat," Babs said. "To make the connections, some have to settle for a mouth."

"Well, Babs," Roy said, "if the mouth is as pretty as yours, I'd be willing to settle for that any day of the week!"

"So we do a daisy chain?" she asked. Everyone agreed.

"I have a suggestion," Tessie said. "You men can manage a second shot right away, I'm sure of that, but in a lifetime of fucking I've found that a few extra minutes can make all the difference between a so-so fuck and a really good one."

"Particularly if you're getting fucked in the mouth," Babs chimed in. "There's no semen to swallow."

"We'll get drunk if we just sit around," Dan said. "We need something to pass the time. Besides, it's tantalizing to sit in the same room with three lovely naked ladies and not be doing anything."

"Well, we can have a jerk-off contest," Babs said. "First to come wins. Women only."

"Fantastic!" Nell said. "That's one of the cleverest ideas I've heard in a long time. I don't know about you and Tessie, but I've always dreamed of someone watching me beat off. When I was a little girl, I was really stuck on a boy at school, and when I'd be in bed masturbating, I'd pretend that he was going to walk in on me. In fact, sometimes when I was wearing jeans I'd let my hand sort of hang down near my crotch if he was around. I'd even pretend to be adjusting the crotch a bit for being too tight."

"All these thoughts on the part of my pure grand-daughter?" Dan said.

"I did that and more," said Babs. "I was no virgin bride." She and Dan laughed at the idea of her as a virgin at marriage. By the time they tied the knot, the two of them had already tried every trick in the book.

All the women agreed it would be a lot of fun to have a masturbating contest in front of the guys. From the way the guys' pricks were stiffening, it was clear what they thought of the idea. "Wait," Dan said, "We've got to decide on the rules. Can dildoes be used?"

The women looked at each other. Then Tessie said, "I think each woman should be allowed to whack off in the way most suitable for her."

"How can we make sure no one's pretending to come?" Dan asked. "Not that any of you would do such a thing. If this is going to be a proper contest, we have to get all of these things settled."

"That's easy enough," Nell said. "The judges - you three men - can check out our cunts immediately on completion of the contest to see how wet they are. Our twats are wetter after we come. Also, look for a hot flush." The other two women nodded their agreement.

"Okay," Dan said, "the race starts in four minutes. You have until then to collect whatever aids you might want." Nell and Tessie left the room.

Babs decided she didn't need any props to help her masturbate. She preferred the old-fashioned simplicity of using her finger to tease her clit into a state of furious excitement. Nell came back from the kitchen with a soda bottle, and Tessie reappeared with a mirror she had taken from the wall of Dan and Babs's bedroom. She took some books from the bookshelf in the living room and made a pile with them, then propped the mirror against it.

"I figure if you've got a cunt that other people enjoy looking at, you might as well get some fun out of looking at yourself," she laughed. She lay down with the mirror about four feet from her crotch. She had propped her head up with a pillow, so it was possible for her to look in the mirror and gaze at the delicate cunt-lips and inviting hole.

"On your marks," Dan said unnecessarily. "Get set. Go!" At that the women all started to masturbate themselves while the men looked on eagerly.

Babs ran her hand slowly down her belly, then slid it between her legs. She pressed her fingertips gently against the wet cunt- lips, then began to give her clit light flicks with her thumb.

Nell, after pressing the neck of the bottle against her lips a few times, slid it into her hole. The neck of the bottle sloped gradually, so she could get the mouth of it in quite far. It was nice for her that by pressing the neck in, she could apply variations of pressure to her cunt-lips. The bottleneck got wider and wider as it went down her cunt.

Tessie felt her clit swell up hard as she gazed at her cunt in the mirror. Since her eyesight was sharp, she could even see the little thing grow larger. She moved her hands down to her pussy and used one to pull the lips of her cunt way back. It was a real hole that gaped back at her. She slid the fingers of the other hand into that hole, and started to press them against the pussy walls.

She let go of her cunt-lips, allowing the organ to close over her fingers. She wanted one hand free for her breasts. She knew how sensitive they were, knew that the right amount of fondling would do a lot to speed up the process of bringing herself to a come. She cradled her tits in her right hand, lolling them about her chest from one side to the other. Her breasts were so big they hung out on either side of her rib cage.

She was using the finger in her cunt again, frigging away as she kneaded her breasts with her other hand. Her finger was expert, feeling every sensitive inch of the pussy, running up and down the soft and gleaming-wet lips, circling the clit tantalizingly, tickling it, then pressing it hard to bring her nearer and nearer to orgasm. Suddenly she frigged her clit briskly, throwing her head back and closing her eyes with fiery passion. Her jaw slackened and a bit of drool ran from the corner of her mouth.

Her free hand was jumping from one nipple to another, teasing each one, pulling it out hard and letting it go, pinching it and tormenting it with growing ecstasy. The attention of the three men was temporarily drawn from the other two women to the grandmother. Her expertise was apparent, and so was the effect of her activities on the audience.

Cocks were hard all around the room as eyes focused on the frigging hand of the woman, then on the huge, jiggling bosom as fingers teased nipples to supreme hardness. Tessie no longer kneaded the whole breasts, but concentrated on the sensitive nipples just as her other hand now eschewed the cunt-lips for the pricklike clit. The clit was stimulated to a peak, and so were the nipples as the other woman's fingers danced from spot to spot.

Suddenly, Nell drew the attention of the on-lookers to herself, as she arched her back and tossed her head from side to side in passion. She was sliding the bottle up and down inside her cunt, rubbing the thin lips and hitting the sensitive clit button. It felt similar to a prick; only colder and harder. When she pressed way in, it was much thicker than any prick in the world, and she dug that. Every thrust of the thing brought her cunt-lips pulling across her clit, which was throbbing with passion. Her free hand caressed her breasts or went down to her crotch to aid the bottle in stimulating her clit and lips.

Babs was using what one might call the classic technique of female jerking off. No mirrors or bottles for her, just good, skillful handwork. Her fingers danced lightly over the wet cunt- flesh, tantalizing her into a state of wild excitement.

"Oh!" she gasped. "O-h-h-h." She wasn't coming - not yet - but she soon would be. She plunged her fingers into her quim again and again, while grinding her asscheeks against the carpet in excitement. Her fingers were almost as good as a cock up her cunt.

The men were watching all this with complete fascination. Their pricks were sticking out like poles, their balls aching to come. It was obvious they were going to be tigers when it came time to use their whangs.

Ned had gotten on the floor, near his grand-mother's cunt and positioned himself so he could look at the cunt itself, or at the reflection in the mirror. It was exciting to switch back and forth from one to the other.

Each woman was near to coming now, and each could guess the others weren't far from the same point. The great beat-off contest was nearing its conclusion, and three pairs of hands were working overtime in the effort each contestant was making to be first. It was a wild cunt race.

Nell felt her body tense more and more, felt her clit get stiffer. Babs's cunt was a glowing mass of female excitement, and Tessie was so turned on her forehead glistened with little beads of sweat. Suddenly, the three women were bucking and heaving with the force of orgasm. The excitement they gave their cunts released itself all at once. They came off like mad.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.