Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was lunch the following day, and the family orgy had been arranged. "An excellent meal," Dan said as he wiped his mouth with his napkin. "If you can give equally good cunt to your guests, Babs, I'm sure they won't have a thing to complain about."

The big orgy which had been agreed on was to take place that afternoon, and to celebrate the occasion the three women had turned out a lunch that would have done most restaurants proud.

"Wonderful chow," Roy said. "and I'm thinking of something even better tasting that I'm in for. Cunt."

Everyone laughed. One of the nice things about this family was that the women and the men were equally devoted to sex. One by one they'd come around to Babs's point of view: the family where you fuck together is well stuck together.

The dishes were cleared away, and everyone went into the living room. Pillows had been scattered on the floor, and some of the lightbulbs had been replaced with pink ones... not to give privacy - everyone was too exhibitionistic to need it - but to create a nice bordellolike effect. The women had admitted at dinner that there were times when they wished that they had become whores. Their tastes differed in this respect, though. Nell said that she would want to be a really high-priced, pampered call-girl if she were to go in for whoring. Tessie had stated that she would much prefer to have been a streetwalker.

"I'd fuck truck drivers, guys like that. Talk about men! Of course, Roy here is about as virile as three teamsters rolled into one, so I guess I don't have anything to complain about... cockwise."

"To start things off," Dan suggested, "why don't the women have a strip-tease contest. We'll watch and decide who does the sexiest job of getting her clothes off."

"You mean your pricks will do the deciding," Babs said with a laugh. The women thought it was a fine idea, and Nell put a record with a hard, driving beat on the stereo. The three men settled back in easy chairs to watch. The game wouldn't take much time. They were all eager to get down to the fucking. It was decided the three women would strip at the same time.

The men found something very exciting about the parade of femininity across the generations: daughter, mother, and grandmother. They all looked different, but they all looked enthralling, too. The wonderful freshness of Nell, the voluptuousness of her mother, and the experience and ripeness of her grandmother. Pricks were already hard in the men's pants, and hands were rubbing them.

At a signal from Nell, the three women started off. Nell was wearing a tight sweater, and she inched this up bit by bit. It was so tight that as she moved it over her tits, it lifted them up, only to let them flop down again as she finished pulling the garment up over head. She was wearing a bra, as all the women were. The men had told them that when undressing a woman to fuck her, they liked to have a bra to take off. Nell's was so thin her nipples showed through.

Tessie was wearing a blouse, which she slowly unbuttoned, and Babs unzipped her dress, holding it in front of her breasts for awhile. The tops cleared away, the women began to work seductively on the bottoms. The skirts were unzipped and unbuttoned after being playfully lifted a few times, can-can style, and then the men were treated to the sight of three females weaving and twisting in their bras and panties.

Babs and Nell chose to work on the bras next, but Tessie, who was nothing if not an individualist, pulled her panties off first, exposing her pubic patch bit by bit. Her breasts were still hidden in her bra. The men all found the sight of a woman with a bra but no panties very exciting, and Dan applauded.

Nell and Babs realized that they were in danger of being outdone, so after seductively removing her bra, Nell licked her fingertip and drew it several times across the nipple in a gesture that made all the guys' meat cram harder against their underpants. Babs did something even sexier. She pulled her breasts over the tops of her bra-cups while leaving the garment fastened. The breasts were a weird but mouth-watering sight as they bulged over the tops of the cups. All the women's nipples were completely hard.

Nell and her mother pulled down their panties, while Tessie undid her bra. The sight of those big boobs flopping out was impressive. The women were now completely naked except for their stockings and garterbelts, which they planned to keep on through the fucking. All the men had a thing about nylons and garterbelts. They danced over to the men and thrust their cunts in their faces in time to the music. The men tried to get a quick lick as they did so.

Everyone was now thoroughly aroused, and when the record drew to a close and the three females struck their sexy final postures, each guy felt like his prick was going to bust. "Now daughter," old Roy said to Babs, "I'm going to do something I've wanted to do since you were twelve, if you have no objections, of course." Babs indicated just how few objections she had by half-closing her eyes and running the tip of her tongue slowly over her lips. "Now just wait here, and I'll be back in a second," Roy added. He ran off to the kitchen and returned shortly with a bowl of ice cubes.

"Ice?" Babs asked.

"Ice," he replied. He took a cube in his hand and held it between his daughter's thighs, pressed up against her tender flesh, the soft flesh of her cunt.

"Oh that's nice," Babs said. There was really something stimulating about the feeling of cold wetness mingling with her own warm wetness. Roy took the ice cube away, and Babs gave another little sigh of pleasure. The quick change in temperature caused her pussy to tingle. "Here, let me try it" Babs said. She grabbed an ice cube and pressed it against her father's balls. They pulled up tight in reaction to the sudden coldness.

He replied in turn by rubbing an ice cube against each nipple. The nipples were already swollen with passion from the strip-tease, but they bulged out even more now. "Fun's fun," Roy said, "but I think I'm getting too horny to continue much longer." His dick was a great stiff throbbing pole. "After all," he added, "twenty-two years is a long time to have had to wait for your pussy."

"I never knew," Babs said seriously. "All my life I longed for my father's prick. We could all have done this much sooner."

Babs tossed her ice cube away and lay back on the floor, her legs spread, her cunt open and inviting. It was made even pinker by the stimulation of the ice. Roy's cock gave another surge as he realized that the warm, wet twat he'd hungered for all these years was finally available to him. He slipped his prick into Babs and started to pump.

The others had been watching, getting hornier by the minute. Now they wanted to pair off and get going with some fucking on their own. Since Ned had fucked his grandmother only the day before, it seemed right for him to amuse himself with his sister, and leave Dan to take care of Tessie.

Dan wouldn't have the full pleasure of incest, of course, but that didn't matter. His mother-in-law was a fine piece, and he would be glad to fuck her. "Would you like my prick up the rear?" he asked.

"Why Dan," she said in that grandmotherly tone she used with men who hadn't fucked her before, I think that would be just delightful."

Dan went off to the bathroom and returned, his prick gleaming with Vaseline. His mother-in-law was already kneeling on the floor in expectation of his tool. She was holding her asscheeks apart so that he could see her pussy and her tight little tailpipe. At the sight, Dan felt his balls twitch and his whanger stiffen. He knelt behind Tessie and took her tits in his hands. They were so wonderfully big and soft that they really gave all sorts of interesting opportunities for caressing.

He swung them in first one direction and then the other. He pinched and squeezed the pink nipples, already throbbing with passion. Tessie's breath was starting to come heavier.

Dan poked the tip of his prick several times against her asshole and said, "Should I?"

"Fuck me," Tessie said gently, and Dan did just exactly that, sliding his prick slowly through her tight asshole. One thing he liked about butt-fucking women was that the excitement of knowing they are about to get it up the ass makes the sphincter contract. There's a lot of stimulation for the lucky guy who's getting his meat up there. In he went, until the root of his prick was pressed up tight against her body, and her asscheeks were resting against him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.