Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

There wasn't time for them to do anymore fucking or fuck- planning that day. They had to get back to town for the dinner. But after the family dinner, Nell told her brother all about what had happened with their grandfather out there in the woods.

"So you see," she said, "I think you really might be able to get some cunt off of Grandma, if you played your cards right. She's never done any incestuous screwing, but I think she's hot for your prick."

"Yeah," Ned said, "well if I could get my prick in that pussy of hers, I'd be a pretty satisfied guy, I can tell you. The more I look at that face of hers, and those big breasts, the hotter I get for her."

"Well," Nell said, "all you have to do is get her alone somehow. I think that shouldn't be too difficult to arrange. I'll tell Mom and Dad and Grandpa what you have in mind."

That night, everyone but Ned and Tessie left the Marshal house on some pretext or other. Roy and Dan said they were going off to inspect the new town pool, Nell said she was going over to Cecilia's, and Babs said she had to visit a sick friend at the hospital.

"Well," Tessie said to Ned as she sat and embroidered, "I guess we're all alone. I don't mind though, since I certainly don't like half-built pools or hospitals." It was exactly this combination of charm with her still considerable physical beauty that turned Ned on like it did.

"Well, I like being with you," Ned said. "So I don't care about the fact that everyone else has gone."

"It's sweet of you to say that, anyway," Tessie said.

"That's really nice perfume you have on," he said. "What kind is it?"

"Oh, just the kind that I've used for years and years."

"It's so nice," he said. "Let me have a sniff. I always know when Grandma has come and visited us, because the house smells so nice." He stood behind her chair and started sniffing, while she smiled indulgently. He brought his face close to hers and gave her a kiss on the cheek from behind. Then he kissed her neck.

"Stop," she said laughing. "You're tickling me." The last thing she wanted her grandson to do was stop. Every time she came to visit he seemed bigger and more manly, and there was no longer any denying the fact that he was a fine young man. She wondered how big his cock was.

Tessie had always been a hot-cunted broad, though propriety had long prevented her from displaying the fact to the public. However, during the previous year, she and Roy had begun to realize more fully their secret sexual desires. They had become more frank with one another. Roy had confessed some of his extramarital peccadillos, and Tessie had told him some of her more extravagant sexual fantasies. They were anxious to expand the circle of their sexual activities and were just beginning to get into that.

One of the things Tessie had often thought about was sex with her grandson. Even when he had been a little lad, she had enjoyed the sight of his naked body. She had sometimes given him his bath, and she had lingered a few extra seconds on his tiny pecker. Later on, she longed to know what his whang looked like, especially after his voice deepened and he matured. During a fuck with her husband Roy, she would sometimes close her eyes and imagine she was getting screwed by Ned.

She took advantage of every opportunity to cop a glimpse of his dick through the cloth of his pants. When he wore tight pants or a swimsuit - such as at the annual family picnic - she couldn't resist a discreet glance now and then at his crotch, and the large outline of his prick and balls was one of her definite delights. She longed to hold that dick in her hands, to stroke it, to put it into her mouth and suck on it. More than that, she wanted to spread her legs for him and let him plunge his dork into her wet cunt. Tessie's fondest desire was to get laid by her grandson.

Now it seemed she would get the chance. Ned was growing more and more amorous. He kissed her on the neck again and again, each kiss hotter than the one before. He felt nervous. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be, but he knew what his own reaction was; his prick was jammed out against his crotch about as hard as it would go. He wanted to fuck the hell out of her.

"But I'm your grandmother," she said with the last of her defensiveness. Her tone hinted she didn't want him to take the protest too seriously. She wanted cock. Tessie was one of those women who get hornier when they go through menopause. Her clit would stiffen on the street as she saw handsome young men walk by, and the feeling of her grandson's hands pressing her breasts had the little button good and hard now. Though she no longer menstruated, her pussy still got plenty wet when she was turned on. Her panties were starting to cling to her cunt.

"You're a very lovely woman," Ned said, as he bent forward and kissed her lips. The way her lips and tongue responded was clear sign she would give him anything he wanted, including her cunt. He lifted her out of the chair and led her over to the sofa. She lay there, totally passive, waiting to be stripped and fucked. It was an old idea of femininity, but one Ned could dig.

There was nothing grandmotherly about the clothes Tessie was wearing. She had on a very stylish suit. Ned pulled off the little jacket, then started to undo the buttons of the white blouse underneath. Those big breasts really turned him on. He was eager to see them, to kiss and fondle them. He loved big, matronly tits.

Soon he had the blouse undone, and the bra exposed. It was a sexy black lace bra. Tessie was perfectly aware how exciting her breasts were. The bra fastened in front. Grandma was a woman who believed in being ready for action at all times.

Ned unhooked it and pulled the cups away from her body, allowing his grandmother's breasts to flop out into freedom. They were huge and white, the skin flawless. Ned found them very sexy. In fact, his prick gave another big surge against his pants as he looked at the bare bosom. They smelled of perfume. Her tits were just one of the places where Grandma liked to apply it. She was an expert in the seductive arts.

Her nipples turned him on. They were dainty, with pink aureolas. He touched one of them and it immediately swelled to greater size. He caressed the other one too. Grandma's nipples were soon throbbing with desire, and so was Ned's whanger.

"You have a nice touch," Tessie said with a smile. In fact, her breasts were very sensitive, and it was from her that Babs and Nell had inherited this trait. The nipples looked so nice that Ned started to suck on them, going from one to the other and back again. Tessie was arching her back and making funny little sounds. It was clear to Ned how turned on she was.

He buried his face in her cleavage, sucking in the scent of her perfume. Tessie's huge breasts were like pillows, and he pressed his face into their softness. His hands clutched at the huge things as his face made them bulge out on both sides of her chest. He molded and kneaded the flesh, massaged the massive mammaries, each movement they made sending a wave of pleasure coursing through his body.

He drew his face away and looked at the boobs, quivering, swaying. They were the biggest tits he had ever seen, bigger than his mother's even. She sat upright in her chair, stomach in and chest out, flaunting her great tits. Then she bent towards him, making the breasts hang away from her at the perfect angle. He looked at them in rapture, as she turned slowly from side to side. Her motion made the huge melons bob and dance, his own spittle gleaming in the light on her smooth white flesh.

"You have the greatest tits in the world," he told her.

She smiled, blushed a bit at the compliment, went on waving her breasts in the air. He reached up and fondled them, slapped at them a little to make them shake. She laughed as he did that, but he was completely serious. A fire raged through his loins and his prick was like a rock. The sight of her breasts inflamed him. To think, his own grandmother bare to the waist. His mother had sucked these nipples, just as he had sucked hers. How many times does a guy see his grandmother fully dressed, and how often does he imagine what she looks like naked. Now he was actually seeing her naked breasts, and he was aflame.

"My skirt," she said gently. "Take it off for me, please,"

"Now?" he asked weakly. She nodded, and he reached for the zipper with trembling fingers. He found it, zipped it slowly down, saw the sheen of her black half-slip. Her zipper was down now, and he took the cloth of the skirt in his moist hands and drew it over her curving hips. She raised herself slightly in her chair as he pulled the skirt over her ass and down to her ankles. Then he did the same with the slip, peeling it over her curves, bringing her panties into view, black and lacy like the bra.

He shook his head in wonder. Her body was firm and lovely, the thin panties clinging to perfectly voluptuous curves. A fresh scent of her perfume wafted to his nostrils as her panties came to view, and her slip and skirt were soon free and lying off to one side. Grandma's panties were wet in the crotch, very wet, and the sight aroused Ned further.

"Pull my panties down," Tessie sighed.

Ned's hands moved fast now as he gained assurance. He was going to fuck his grandmother, that was for sure. He reached for the waistband of her sexy panties, seized it and pulled the panties down. There it was, the cunt through which his own mother had been born, the cunt which bore the cunt which bore him. It was well covered with pubic hair, moist and matted from her passion.

She was grinding her hips now, and wiggling her body back and forth. She didn't say much, didn't call out how she needed to be fucked or make any sign like that. Yet, Ned knew she longed to have him thrust his big thick bone up her hot twat. She was ready for it.

He pressed his fingers against her cunt-flesh, and her body gave a shudder. He was really getting her worked up fast. I bet when she was young, he thought, a guy could make her come just by looking at her. The pressure of his pants on his prick was getting too painful to ignore any longer. He unzipped in a flash and pulled his cock out into the open. He could see a look of delight on his grandmother's face as she drank in the sight of his big, young prick.

Then, he led her over to the couch, let her lie down on her back and climbed aboard. He set the swollen knob of his cock at the lips of her slit and shoved it in. Then he lay over her, his chest cushioned by her boobs. Despite the years of fucking she had done, Grandmother still had a nice, tight cunt, one which pressed delightfully against his prick as he slid it back and forth on her fast-flowing pussy juices. She sure hasn't gone dry, I'll say that much for her, Ned thought, as he pumped away. He was gaining speed now as he banged into his grandmother's cunt. She met his action thrust for thrust, as her wet pubic mat slapped against his. Cock reamed cunt as they fucked away. Ned could feel his prick tensing, feel it ready for its blast. Then he made the greatest effort to control himself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.