Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

"Shit!" Farley exploded, when he was finally able to find his voice. "It's Ned!" He couldn't believe his eyes. It was Ned Marshal, Nell's brother, his cousin and his best friend. He thought he knew the guy well. It just couldn't be. He just couldn't believe it, but it was true. Ned Marshal sucks his sister's cunt!

"Cecilia," he whispered hoarsely. "Look. That's Ned out there with Nell. He's sucking his own sister."

Farley was so excited he didn't even notice that he had his arm around Cecilia's shoulders and was holding her close. She noticed, though, and her panties were as wet as if she'd been swimming in the pond.

"S-h-h-h," she said. "They'll hear us."

Out in front of them, Ned was speaking to his sister. "Let's finish the last of the picnic lunch, Sis," he said. There were still half a sandwich and a can of beer left.

"Your prick is all the picnic lunch I need," she said with a wink. One look at the cock told her how incredibly, how almost painfully stiff the thing was. She didn't want to make her poor brother wait any longer, particularly after that delightful tongue-job. Besides, it would be a terrible pity to let such stiffness go to waste. She adored Ned's big, thick dork.

Ned was about to be gallant and suggest they wait a minute so she could catch her breath. To let him know what she wanted, she lay back on the ground, legs spread and sopping wet pussy full exposed. It wasn't exposed to Ned only. From the rustling she heard, Nell guessed that Cecilia and Farley must be staring from behind the bushes.

Sure enough, Farley got a perfect view of Nell's pink little pussy. He nearly came in his pants at the sight. The girl really had a cute twat, and he dug it. In the state he was in, he had to keep himself from rushing out and raping her. He knew the solution, though, and he gave his sister's shoulder another squeeze. Her heart was racing madly. She could guess the moment of decision was near. How things turned out would depend on her handling of the situation. That thought made her nervous too.

Certainly Nell's cunt had the same effect on Ned it did on Farley, with the difference that he was in a position to put his cock in her cunt. He liked to precede a fuck with a lot of foreplay. He liked it himself, and so did the girl. This time, after the tongue-job, there was no way he could restrain himself from just sticking his prick into her honeypot.

That was fine by her too. She was multiorgasmic. She could get worked up again quickly. Usually she would have preferred to wait before fucking. For her brother's sake she was prepared to do without an intermission. She knew that the feeling of his prick pistoning back and forth in her cunt would have her coming again in no time.

Ned positioned his prick and slid it in, gritting his teeth to keep from coming at the first contact between prick-flesh and cunt-flesh. He didn't want to come that soon. In he slid, and then he started pumping, harder and faster than he usually began. Usually he started off nice and easy, then worked up to frantic strokes. But his need to come was far too great for him to be able to handle himself like that now. The idea of fucking his sister aroused him like crazy. He was pumping away, pistoning, and Nell was loving every thrust. Already her hungry little twat had gotten all wound up again, and she swayed and jiggled her hips to every thrust her brother plunged into her.

Farley and Cecilia lay trembling. He was trembling from desire to turn his horniness into action with his sister. The idea was gradually working its way to the surface of his thinking. She was trembling with love and desire for her brother. It was pretty much now or never. They both wanted to fuck. She was a timid girl, and her fear seemed to say no. On the other hand, her longing for Farley's cock was so strong she couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. It was fuck or never.

She slid her hand beneath her brother's body, until it reached his prick. Then she took the organ in her hand and gave it a firm squeeze through his pants. Farley let out a gasp. He turned and gasped at her, and with a sudden inspiration Cecilia opened her mouth and pressed it against his in a kiss.

The barriers collapsed all at once. Farley had been wound tighter than he could remember ever having been by the sight of Ned and Nell fucking. After all, almost every brother has the idea of fucking his sister buried somewhere in his mind. Now, in the middle of his physical craving, here was his sister pretty much presenting herself to him on a platter. He pressed his lips tightly against hers, while sending his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded in kind, as her heart leapt with joy. She had him, she knew that she had him.

They rolled over on the ground. Farley no longer caring if Ned and Nell heard what they were doing. Farley ripped his sister's dress from her bra-covered breasts, and stared at the luscious mounds. He dug big tits, and his sister had a really fine pair, big and round and firm. He just couldn't wait to get them out of their lacy restraint.

He undid the hooks in the back. Though he'd petted a lot of girls in his time, he'd never quite gotten the hang of undoing the hooks of a bra without difficulty. Finally he tossed the garment away so her delectable globes popped into view. Cecilia couldn't believe such a wonderful moment was taking place. She'd secretly longed for years for a chance to show off her breasts to her brother, and now here she was doing so, and feeling no shame at all about it. She did feel a tremendous fire in her pussy. She was sure Farley would be taking care of that pretty soon.

At the moment though, her tits interested him. His tongue went slurping and slavering all over the delicate flesh, stopping at her nipples, which blossomed like flowers.

"Fuck me, Farley," she gasped, "put that prick in my cunt! In my hot, wet cunt!" It was so exciting to be talking to her beloved brother like this. She'd never believed that it was possible to be this happy or this horny. Farley pulled down his zipper and worked down his pants and underpants. His prick expanded to its full length. It was such a relief, getting it out of the confinement of his pants. He was too hot to bother about getting pants or underpants all the way off. Just as long as they were out of the way, that was enough.

Now for his sister's panties. To fuck her he had to doff them. He thrust them down her thighs, then down to her ankles. She kicked them off in a saucy gesture.

The cool air on her hot cunt was lovely to Cecilia. The panties had been so wet that they'd begun to irritate her. The cool air didn't cool her incredible hunger for her brother's prick though. That hunger wouldn't go unsatisfied very long. She felt the tip of his whanger press against the lips of her cunt, and then against her maidenhead.

Never getting fucked had long bothered Cecilia. Now she was going to get it. Farley pressed his prick-tip against her maidenhead, and the pressure of the cock on her girlish membrane made her shudder. Farley had never deflowered a girl, and he was nervous. Passion overcame him and he thrust his tool in suddenly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.