Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

The weekend finally rolled around, and the annual family picnic was in full swing. It was held in a grassy area near the woods outside town. Everyone was there, Babs's mom and dad, Tessie and Roy, uncle Joe and his kids Farley and Cecilia. Dan's brood was much in evidence.

Near a pond, Nell sat talking with Cecilia, who was confiding something to her. "I don't know, Nell. It's so awful I don't know if I can talk about it." Cecilia was Nell's best friend. Judging from the look on her face, something was really bugging the hell out of her, and Nell had to know.

"C'mon Cecilia," she said, "you know I won't look down on you or anything, no matter what it is. I mean, I'm your friend, not just your cousin."

"Well, okay," Cecilia said after a long pause. It's Farley. I keep having these funny... desires. I mean, when he's around."

"Your pussy gets all wet?" Nell asked gently.

"Nell!"

"I'm not putting you down. I'm just trying to be helpful. Isn't that what happens? Your pussy gets all wet, your nipples swell up, and you can't help thinking how absolutely groovy it would be to be in the sack with him, to fuck him."

"Yeah, that's easy enough to say, but when the guy's your own brother?" There was an edge of bitterness in her voice, a tone that seemed to say, you don't know what it's like to actually have these awful feelings.

"Hell, I can't blame you. Farley's a really neat guy." He was eighteen like Nell, and had been a big school athlete.

"But he's my brother!" Cecilia said.

"Ned's my brother."

Cecilia looked at Nell wide-eyed, hardly daring to believe she might have the same dreadful feelings. "You mean you get turned on when Ned's around?" she asked.

"Sometimes I have to change my panties, otherwise my pussy would drown," Nell said with a laugh.

"But what do you do about these feelings?" Cecilia asked anxiously.

"I satisfy them."

Nell felt dubious about revealing her plans to Ned, but she knew Cecilia could be trusted, particularly since she felt guilty about her feelings for Farley. Also, there was a strong exhibitionistic streak in Nell that made it exciting to reveal her sex secrets to another person.

"You satisfy these feelings?" Cecilia asked. "How?"

"Look, what's the normal solution when a prick gets hard for a cunt, and a cunt gets wet for a prick? Fit the two together, and the problem's taken care of. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"But with your own brother?"

"Why not, if he's a groovy guy with a good prick? Look, Cecilia, there's no point in being naive about all this. Tons of incest takes place every day." Nell didn't have any idea how much incest there was, but her argumentative strain came out.

"Yeah, I guess so," Cecilia said slowly, tempted by the possibility that there was no reason for her to feel so guilty. "Of course," she added quickly, "Farley and I haven't actually fucked. I know he isn't aware how I feel. But I have played with myself while imagining Farley fucking me."

Nell liked Cecilia a lot, but this timid pussy-footing irked her. "For Pete's sake, Cecilia," she said, "the way you said that, I almost think the next thing that you're going to tell me is that jerking off is wrong."

Cecilia didn't say anything to that, partly because she had never been able to completely convince herself that it wasn't wrong.

"Look, Cecilia, what's the point of beating yourself off when you could have the real thing? If Farley's prick is anything as big and athletic as the rest of him, I'm sure it'll satisfy your cunt a lot better than your fingers will."

"I know, Nell, but even if I wanted to, how would I get him interested? I mean, if I told Farley I was hot for him, he might flip out. He might tell Dad, and suggest that I be hauled off to some nuthouse somewhere."

"Yeah, but listen. I have a groovy idea. Suppose you and Farley were to go for a walk in the woods. And just by chance, you came upon a brother and sister making love."

Cecilia's eyes lit up in admiration of the scheme, even before she heard the rest of it. "You'd tell your brother that you wanted to watch - the couple would have to be people he knew were brother and sister - and both of you would lie on the ground to spy. You'd be right next to him, all soft and feminine. You would get hot so there'd be some female odor, and I think you could count on nature taking its course. Even if he wasn't inspired to take you in his arms and fuck the living daylights out of you, you'd know he isn't fuck material, and you'd better focus your desires elsewhere."

"And the couple would be... ?"

"Let's just say I think it can be arranged," Nell said with a smile.

She left Cecilia and soon found her brother. She told him the plan. He agreed it was excellent, and since he was a bit of an exhibitionist too, he was more willing to go along with it. "You don't suppose Farley might blab," he said, "if he's turned off rather than on, do you?"

"I don't think so. He's not the kind of guy who goes around bad-mouthing other people. I think if he was turned off at all he'd be so turned off he'd want to forget the whole thing."

Ned laughed at the idea of two who got it on as well as him and his sister being wrong because they enjoyed sex with each other. At least he assumed he'd enjoy sex with her. So far they'd been so busy fucking their parents they hadn't had time to fuck each other.

"Lucky we never fucked before this little game," Nell said. "I think that'll make our first time together all the more fun." They made their plans and off Nell went. She found Cecilia and told her that she and Farley should be at a certain spot in the woods. A time was worked out, and Nell went back to Ned.

Both Nell and Ned thought of the whole thing as a fine adventure, and headed off with a big picnic basket that included a couple of cans of beer. They didn't tell anyone of their plan to convert Farley to the joys of incest. They figured their parents would be afraid all this might lead to more disclosures. It wasn't long before they got to that spot in the woods. The day was nice, and both Nell and Ned had a fine time eating the picnic lunch. Soon they were grabbing at each other's sexual equipment. They started off dressed, but were naked before the meal was done.

"Nice sandwich," Ned said as he finished off a peanut butter and jelly, "but I can think of something that would taste even better!" He lunged forward and tried to kiss his sister's cunt. Out of playfulness she pressed her knees together to prevent him from doing so, and soon they were rolling over on the grass, Ned trying to force his face between her legs. His prick was ramrod stiff. They knew that very few people ever went to that part of the woods. It was secluded.

Ned managed to force his sister's knees apart, and pressed his tongue against her hot cunt. The wetness of his saliva mingled with the wetness of her excited pussy as his tongue slurped over her clit and cunt-lips. She giggled. Suddenly they heard a branch crack. Hopefully, that would be Farley and Cecilia, and the knowledge that they were being watched made it all more exciting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.