Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Now that everyone had come at least once, they decided to wait a bit before moving into the next round of fucking games. They sat on the living room chairs - cocks and cunts hanging out - sipped champagne and chatted.

"One thing I can't figure," Nell said as she stroked her long, glossy hair. "How come we don't all feel guilty? I mean, isn't fucking your relatives the greatest taboo, the unspeakable sex act? We all seem to be having a pretty fucking good time."

"That's because you're so hot, Sis," Ned said. "As long as that little pussy of yours is getting banged, you don't worry about anything."

"You prick," she laughed.

"Well," Babs said, "when Dan walked in on Ned and me, I must admit that I didn't feel so great. I mean, I'd been worrying about it before that, but seeing him standing there in the doorway, white with rage... it got to me."

"I could have wrung your neck, I was so angry," Dan said with a laugh. It was now apparent that he was glad his wife and son had opened up incestuous fucking for the Marshal family. He gave a glance in the direction of his beautiful naked daughter. There was something he wouldn't want to do without... Nell's cunt.

"You don't feel bad about it now, do you, Mom?" Nell asked.

"Oh, no. I mean, the only reason I felt bad before was that I'd hurt Dan. But now that we're fucking together, I think it makes a very interesting change for all of us."

"Of course," Nell said, "it's funny how something dramatic is necessary to make you understand how you really feel. I'd felt hot for Dad's cock for quite some time. I didn't ignore my feelings or anything. Mostly they came out as admiration and things like that. When I was near him my pussy would tingle, but it never occurred to me that what I wanted more than anything was his thick meat in my box. Then, when I heard how he was going to send Ned away, the idea occurred to me that maybe the best way to get him to change his mind would be to give him a bit of my cunt. It was then that I realized what it was I wanted from him. I longed for my father's cock in my cunt."

"Speaking of what people want," Babs said to Ned, "what do you want to do now? I feel horny after watching your sister and father go at it hammer and tongs like they did."

"How about a sixty-nine? I suck your cunt; you suck my cock."

"Maybe later. Not that it doesn't sound nice, but don't forget I haven't had any of that meat of yours in my cunt yet today, and my pussy might have withdrawal symptoms if I make it wait much longer for some of that cream of yours. I need a thick cock up my cunt."

"Well, how about a regular missionary fuck, then?"

"Yeah, that's the ticket, a straight fuck. I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes I think the missionary is about the most satisfying position of all. You aren't all worried about getting everything right like you are with some of the tricky stuff. You just fuck and have a good time."

Nell nodded her head in agreement. Babs turned to her son and said, "Okay, lover boy, let's get with it." She lay back on the floor, legs spread, cunt gaping.

It hadn't been long since he'd come in her ass, but that didn't keep his prick from getting stiff. The sight of his mother's delicate pink cunt-lips and hard little clit were enough to put starch in any guy's cock. He lay on top of her, jockeying his prick into position. She gave a little sigh of delight.

"It's so nice to feel your body resting on my tits," she said.

He pulled his hips up so the knob of his prick was resting against her cunt-lips. Then, with a quick movement, he sent the tool sliding in. He felt his mother's hands clutch at his back as his meat slid into her, filling up her quim. Then, she lifted her legs and crossed them over his back. He knew she'd never decided what she liked better: legs down or legs up. Legs up tickled her clit more. Maybe her favorite version of the missionary was with the legs locked over his back. It made her cunt feel a lot tighter, which was nice for both of them, but it was also more tiring for her. Sometimes she went for one, sometimes the other. Either way she was a great fuck.

He pressed his dick in as far as it would go. When he really rammed in, the tip of his prick was just touching her womb-hole. That always made both of them feel excited, because it showed how deeply he'd gone, what a big prick he had. It made him feel masculine, while the sensation of total penetration it gave his mother made her feel totally cock-plugged. Ned rested his prick there for a second, then started to pump her cunt. He used long, easy strokes, taking his time, just sliding gently back and forth, while her body rocked slightly from side to side. It was very nice for both of them: cock and cunt were a-tingle.

It was also nice for the two spectators, who found the fuck interesting indeed. They couldn't see Ned's prick, of course, since it was hidden by Babs's thighs, but just the movement back and forth of his body let them visualize perfectly what was going on. It was a first-class cunt-fuck, and they dug it as much as the ass-fuck they'd seen before.

There was no way for Ned to get his mother's boobs, since they were pressed under him. About all he could manage was slipping his hands between the tits and her chest, no big turn-on for either of them. To make up for that he concentrated on licking his mother. His tongue darted everywhere, as it pressed against her tongue, then against the roof of her mouth. His tongue was like a small, flexible cock, fucking her mouth.

He was picking up speed, now, really laying his tool to her cunt, and she was responding with little movements of her hips that increased the pleasure for both of them. Her cunt seemed to clutch at his dick with every thrust he made, as he heaved his ass back and forth. She could hardly breathe, she felt so excited by the pressure of her son's bone inside her, by the delicious feeling in her clit every time her cunt-lips tugged at it.

"Make me come!" she yelled. "Make me come! I've got to come! Make me come!"

He couldn't stand waiting much longer himself, and he started to buck away inside her. Cock in cunt, he banged away. Suddenly he felt his mother's spasms as she came in great heaves. It excited him so, that he felt his cock shoot off in the hot, wet cave of her cunt. He was shooting, spurting, in the heaving cunt, then trembling to a slowing pace. Finally they lay still in each other's arms.

"That was quite a fuck!" Babs gasped, as the spasms finally stopped tearing through her body.

"You're not kidding, Mom," he said. "A hell of a fuck!"

They unlocked their bodies and got up. They both seemed unsteady on their feet. They had both had such wild comes. "See what I meant about a missionary fuck," Babs said. "A straight fuck is a great fuck."

"But do you like it better than the others?" her son asked, as a big gob of come dripped off the end of his cock.

"Who knows? They're all great."

"There are very few ways of fucking that aren't great," Dan interjected. "I was just wondering how my daughter and I might fuck next."

No one had a chance to reply. There was a knock at the door. The four of them whirled in surprise. The curtains were drawn, so no one could have seen them fucking each other.

"Who is it?" Babs asked nervously.

"Uncle Joe," sang out a rugged voice.

Dan started to giggle, while Babs called out, "Oh, that's right, you were supposed to come today. I suppose you couldn't make it another time?"

"Nope," the voice called out from behind the door. "I'd have to charge you, Babs. Can I come in?"

Everyone but Babs left the living room, and she hastily pulled her clothes on. When she opened the door, she noticed her brother had gotten a little irritated waiting on the doorstep. She hoped he wouldn't notice the strong smell of spunk and pussy fluid. His nose gave a little twitch, he glanced at the mysteriously closed living room curtains, but he didn't say anything. In his years as a plumber he'd learned there are strange people in the world, and he didn't worry about his own family. Babs blushed when she saw her brother's nose twitch, but she also felt a tingle of excitement in her clit. Somehow, the idea of her brother suspecting she'd just been fucked gave her a thrill. She couldn't resist saying to him, as if by way of a joke, "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Joe. You see, we were having an orgy."

He looked at her through half-closed eyes and said, "I figured as much, Sis." She couldn't tell if he was joking or serious. Her clit gave another twinge.

"H-how... how are Cecilia and Farley?" she asked. Joe's daughter was the kissing cousin who'd chased Ned into her arms, and his son was Ned's best friend.

"Whole family's fine," he shrugged. His wife had died years before.

Upstairs, Nell and Dan lay on the bed. "Why did you start giggling just then, Dad?" she asked.

"Babs wants him to fuck her."

"What a sense of humor," Nell said, frigging his cock a bit.

"Doesn't make you laugh, eh? Well, we'll see if this makes you laugh." He started to tickle the beautiful, naked girl, while she squirmed on the bed and tried to get away from him. She was giggling wildly, and of course the giggles were completely audible downstairs. Joe gave a glance in the direction of the staircase, then shrugged his shoulders as if to say to himself: Why should I give a fuck what they do?

He and Babs went to the kitchen, where he announced the repair was a minor one that wouldn't take long. She brought him a can of cold beer and he sipped it while working under the sink. Babs watched him, and as she did so an impish idea came to her. She was curious to see just how far her brother's imperturbability went.

She sat on top of the sink and chatted with the plumber. She also started to work the hem of her skirt up her thigh, which was only inches from his face. He couldn't help seeing the creamy skin, and Babs knew what magnificent thighs she had. He didn't seem to be paying much attention, just wrenched away at the pipe.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.