Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Fucking and sucking. The words left an impression in Nell's mind, and in fact sex was on everyone's minds as they turned in that night. The next day was bound to be an interesting one.

"A fuck can tell you a lot of things," Dan said at the breakfast table. "Nell managed to open my eyes to quite a few things last night."

"How did you swing that, Nell?" her mother asked.

"By opening my thighs," Nell said with a smile. Everyone laughed.

"Anyway," said Dan, "I see how dumb I was to overreact the way I did to the fucking Babs and Ned were up to, and of course Ned doesn't have to go away." The relief on Ned's face was very apparent. He was really into his mother's cunt.

"Well," Babs said, "if that's the case, let's try some four- way fucking. I've always thought that it would be a lot of fun to fuck in a group."

"Just what I was thinking of," Dan said. "In fact, Babs, after we finish breakfast; let's go into the living room and have a proper little orgy. I'll bring up some champagne. After all, you can't have a proper orgy without wine."

"Hey," Nell put in, "isn't Uncle Joe due to fix that leaking pipe?"

"We'll be done before he gets there," Dan said. Joe was Babs's brother, a plumber by trade.

Everyone gulped his food down, so eager were they to get on with the fucking. Ned couldn't believe how lucky he was. Not too long ago he'd been condemned to be sent away from his mother. Now, he was about to have a bang with that very mother. He glanced over at her. She really was a magnificent-looking woman, what with her sensitive face and fine, high bosom. Those breasts were covered by a nice green dress, but he could perfectly well imagine what it would be like to take that dress off and caress the smooth globes underneath. The dress was of rather thin material, and he thought he could make out just a hint of the nipples poking through it. His cock was a-tingle.

He shifted his gaze to his sister, who was sitting there looking a lot more demure than you'd imagine any girl would who'd fucked her father only the night before. It was funny how much the girl looked like her mother. Babs's beauty was of a really voluptuous sort, what with her swelling curves and all. Nell was just as beautiful in a similar way. She was delicate and graceful, but with big, soft knockers and very fine, silky hair. Her breasts were perfect in shape, despite their size. She sometimes went without a bra, and when she did, the jiggle of her globes was enough to make any man cream in his pants. They didn't flop, though. They were much too firm for that. They just jiggled, in the most tantalizing manner.

When the last forkful of scrambled egg had been eaten, the four of them went into the living room. It was a better place for an orgy than the bedroom, since there was more room than a bed could offer. "Let's be civilized people," Dan said, "and have a bottle of champagne before we start fucking." He knew it would loosen them up.

The champagne was good, but Babs knew what would taste even better - the spunk from her son's prick. In order to tease the men, she let her skirt ride up high on her thigh, revealing the soft, kissable flesh. Both men felt their pricks start to harden at once.

Nell certainly wasn't going to let herself be outdone by her mother in the seduction department, so she pulled her legs up in such a way as to totally reveal her panty-covered crotch. Dan started to drool at the sight. He knew from his experience of the previous night just what a delicious little pussy his daughter had.

Of course, the guys weren't the only ones who were doing the looking. The women were interested in seeing what effects their exposed charms had, so they shot glances in the direction of Dan's and Ned's pricks. What they saw indicated they were going to have a pretty good time. There was a very definite bulge in each guy's crotch where his tool pressed against the constraining fabric of his pants. Both cocks were eager to get out into the open and bury themselves in a nice wet twat.

Nell licked her lips in silent appreciation. That just made the guys' tools stiffen up all the more. Everyone was getting hot, despite the cold champagne they were pouring down their throats. Nell's pussy felt damp, and she longed to have a male tongue on it, licking up her fast-flowing juices. Babs's cunt was awash. She always lubricated fast.

She knew she couldn't wait much longer, so she moved her hands up her skirt and pulled down her panties. As she took them off, she lifted a leg way in the air, so both guys got a full view of her female charms. As soon as Ned saw the dainty pink pussy- flesh, with the tufts of hair and the soft folds of the cunt-lips, he thought he would shoot off then and there. What turned Dan on was the sight of his own son, staring at his mother's wet twat in anticipation of driving his rod into it. Dan suddenly realized how very much he wanted to watch his wife get screwed by his son. A family fuck was more exciting than any old fuck.

Nell had no intention of being outdone by her mother. Licking her lips, she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled one delightful tit into the open. She wasn't wearing a bra. She cupped the boob in her hand and bent her head over to lick it. Both guys gave a shudder of excitement as they saw her dainty tongue dart over the pink surface of her hard little nipple. The guys were taking their clothes off now too. Their hands were straining, and everyone knew that none of them could wait much longer.

"If you don't mind," Dan said to his daughter, "I'd like to wait a second with you to get a good view of Mom and Ned screwing."

"That's okay," she said with a laugh, "I sort of wanted to watch too. We'll put on a pretty good show for them, don't you think, Dad?" She gave a seductive little wink.

"Well, Ned," Babs said, "it looks like we're going to have quite an audience. We'd better cook up something nice for them. Any ideas?"

"Yeah," he blushed. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees, Mom. I'll be back in a second. He ducked into the bathroom on the first floor and returned in a second, his prick glistening.

"Hair cream," he explained.

Babs was waiting expectantly for what she figured would be a dog-style fuck. She was surprised that Ned had chosen something as conventional as that, seeing as they did have an audience this time around. She knew he could fuck a lot of weird ways. Ned positioned himself behind her, and the others bent over to get a good view of the action. Babs couldn't understand why Ned was giggling. She did know her hot cunt was burning like hell.

She felt the tip of Ned's tool. But it did not press against her cunt-lips. It pressed against her bung-hole! He was entering her asshole! That explained the hair cream. She couldn't very well lubricate up her own ass. It also explained the giggles of her daughter. Nell knew her mother was expecting her hot cunt to be rammed from the rear.

At first Babs wasn't sure she would like being butt-fucked. It was one sexual experience she'd managed never to have. But the feeling of her son's hard-on sliding through her tight little anus changed her mind in a hurry. Somehow, as the cock forced its way in, it made her feel very relaxed. She couldn't understand why, but it did. Maybe it was the joy of having her boy in her body again. That was one of the great pleasures Babs found in getting fucked by her son. Also, it felt fine to have a fat cock sliding into her butt like that.

Ned had to concentrate to keep from coming. The idea of screwing his mother up the ass was very exciting, and the sensation provided by her tight asshole stimulated the hell out of his tool. He loved the feel of his mother's soft white asscheeks on his loins.

"Neat!" Nell said. From the look on her face, Dan could see that his cute little daughter wouldn't be content till she'd been fucked in the ass by her father. Well, he was sure he could manage that, and enjoy it, too.

"You like it, Mom?" Ned asked, ass-humping away.

"M-m-m-m," she purred, as she felt the rhythmic strokes of her son's dick in her ass.

Except for the difference in the hole used, the action was just like the dog-style fucks they had enjoyed many times together. Both were already proficient at it. Ned reached forward and cupped his mother's tits while pistoning her shit chute with his whanger.

Nell, watching with rising passion, felt a delightful pressure on her clit, and realized that she was feeling up her own cunt. Well, it felt so nice she decided to continue. Dan was stroking his whanger - the sight of his son giving it to his wife up the ass had him so excited he could hardly breathe - but he was being careful with it. He wanted to save his first big come of the day for Nell, and as a result he didn't want to stroke his meat to an orgasm right now. Little Nell was multiorgasmic, so there was no reason for her not to whack off. She watched her brother's prick sliding in and out of her mother's ass, and her own cunt boiled.

Ned was working his mother's a-hole with nice, easy strokes. They made Babs feel very contented, yet something seemed to be lacking for her, some fucked-like-crazy feeling. Both of them realized at once what it was. The sensation of Ned's prick in her ass was almost as nice as what it usually did to her cunt, but there wasn't any real cunt stimulation. The cunt-lips weren't being pulled back and forth across her fun-button, and though she was being given a nice, contented feeling, she wasn't being built up to any terrific peak of excitement. Her cunt wasn't jumping.

To correct the situation, Ned reached a hand around and started to finger his mother's clit... and one lonesome cunt-lip, "M-m-m-m, heavenly," she said, as she felt the pressure of his fingers on her delicate woman-flesh. He pulled lightly on the cunt-flap and slid his fingers into her hole. This meant she was getting action in both holes at once, and she was just loving it!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.