Nubile Treat - Cover

Nubile Treat

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ned had blue balls and his mother was horny. They got together out of need.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

Babs Marshal ran her fingers up and down the lips of her cunt, relishing the waves of pleasure that washed over her. She floated on her back in the comfort of the huge water bed, eyes closed, dreaming of a thick, rigid cock. Her husband had been out of town on business for a week, but the image of the muscular male that hovered in her mind was not Dan. It was her father.

"O-h-h-h," Babs moaned softly as her passion grew. She was alone in the house, both her children out on heavy dates. Her father was such a strapping stud, and even as a girl she had dreamed of his prick. She loved Dan, but how nice it would have been - just once - to feel the hardness of her father's organ in her pussy.

She was building herself gradually towards a climax, visions of two hard cocks now competing in her mind. Her husband and her father, Roy, each so powerfully built, so well hung, and the cock of first one and then the other dominated her imagination. Her finger found the clit, teased it, brought a greater flow of cunt juice to her hand. Again she moaned aloud, as she neared the peak of passion.

Long, stiff, pink-hued penises wafted before her, her dad's, her husband's, and then a third. Behind it was the lean, athletic body of her son Ned. Yes, he too was a player in her dreams, a cock to be lusted for.

Suddenly, a sound cut into Babs's revery. Someone had entered the house. She paused, her heart momentarily stopped, her ears tense for another sound. Then she made out the familiar footfalls of her son, and she called out to him. "Ned, is that you?"

"Yeah, Mom, his dejected voice came back.

"What happened?"

"Date didn't pan out," she heard his somber voice reply. "I think it's snafu with Cecilia and me."

Babs swallowed hard with a feeling that matched the tone of her son's downcast voice. She pulled her hand from her moist cunt and rose from the bed. Her massive breasts, still firm and well formed, swayed as she donned a sheer nightgown and covered that with a robe. She went to the door, opened it and called to her son. "Come on up here, Ned. It can't be that bad." Then she returned to the bed to wait for him.

Seconds later he appeared in the doorway, his face as glum as his voice had been. "It is," he said. "I blew it."

Babs was reclining on the bed, a pillow behind her. "Tell me all about it," she cooed. "Come over and sit on the bed."

Ned stepped out of the doorway and was soon slumped unhappily beside his voluptuous mother. "I guess I went a little too fast," he said. "I thought Cecilia was ready... for some heavy necking. We were in the car, parked up by the cliff, and I... I guess I got a little out of line."

"You touched her breasts?"

"Uh, yeah. That was it," Ned came back, but from the tone of his voice his mother knew that he was fibbing. He must have made a play for her pussy, and the picture of her son's hand reaching under the skirt of the pretty Cecilia, groping for her panties, aroused a hot passion in her loins.

Ned was feeling the same thing... along with a hard cock. He had dreamed about this date with Cecilia for days, had played with himself imagining how it would be to feel her soft, full breasts, to slip his cock into her moist cunt. Night after night he'd pictured himself fucking her, always ceasing his self- stimulation before shooting the load he wanted to fill her pussy. Now he had built himself up to the bursting point. He was burning for a fuck.

Ned looked up at his mother, got a whiff of her heady perfume. His eyes fell to her breasts, hardly the first time he'd noticed them. Babs reached out, drew her son to her, enjoying the hardness of his eighteen-year-old torso. Ned trembled, a pang of lust shooting through him. His mother's big boobs were pressed against his chest, and his dick was hard against the fabric of his underpants. Babs's robe was almost as thin as her nightgown, and he felt the probing of her nipples through his shirt. His mother's big pink nipples were no longer soft buds, but swollen fingers of passion eager for the fingers of a man.

Babs had often felt excited by her son - seeing him in a towel after a bath or in a swimsuit with a hard-on - but she had kept her feelings to herself. Not that such desires had bothered her conscience. She was far too easy a broad to worry about perfectly natural thoughts, though what she was feeling now was also far too potent to ignore. The combination of her son's fine young looks with his childlike need to be comforted really turned her on. She felt her clit harden, and drop after drop of cunt juice oozed out to collect like dew on the lush pubic nest that nuzzled between her legs.

Without knowing exactly what she wanted to do, she pressed Ned closer and started to kiss him. The kisses were strictly maternal at the start, but quickly grew passionate. Ned found himself slipping his tongue into his mother's mouth and pressing it against hers. All the things he had dreamed of doing with Cecilia he now found himself wanting to do with his mother, and unlike the girl who had spurned him, his mother was loving and warm.

"I dig that, Ned," she whispered, knowing what she was encouraging him to do. Was she doing it because she was hot for his cock or because she knew that a good fuck would do wonders for his deflated ego? She didn't know, but she didn't care, either. She just wanted her son's dick in her cunt.

That husky whisper was all it took to make up Ned's mind. His prick already felt ready to burst through his pants. He just had to have this wonderful, soft, warm woman, and he had to have her now. He slid his hand in her bathrobe and caressed one lace- covered breast. It was so round and full and firm. He squeezed the prominent nipple, and his mother gave a little shudder of delight.

Ned pressed on the underside of the tit, and the thing came popping out of the top of her nightie. He rubbed his hands over it again. How much better it was to feel smooth, female skin than the fabric of her nightgown. The nipple was so big, so hard. He pinched it again, and his mother let out a low moan.

She was delighted that the boy was taking the lead, playing the aggressive role. Like any mother, she wanted her son to grow into a virile man, and it made her clit tingle to realize he was ready to take a woman. Besides, her tits had always been sensitive, so the purely physical thrill would have been enough to drive her cunt up the wall.

"O-h-h-h," she gasped. Her own hands weren't idle. She thought a man should take the lead in sex, but she didn't believe a woman should lie back like a corpse. She squeezed his bone through the fabric of his pants, then pulled down the zipper. Ned's prick punched against the white cloth of his underpants as the constraint of the trousers was removed. Babs pulled his underpants down, so his aching cock at long last stretched to its full, hard length. She gave it a squeeze that nearly sent it shuddering off in spurts of come right then and there. The thought of squeezing her own son's prick - and the feeling of its stiffness in her hand - almost made her come too.

"Mom! That's great!" he gasped. He drew her bathrobe back and pushed both tits over the top of her nightie. He kissed and licked them, showing a natural skill in doing so. As far as Babs knew, he hadn't had much sex, but now that an opportunity had arrived for him to do his stuff, he knew how to take advantage of it. Instead of doing the easy thing, which would have been to take his mother's nipples in his mouth and suck them, he was teasing her breasts to work her up to a state of sexual frenzy. He began by kissing the soft globes on the underside where they folded over to meet the wall of chest. No one had ever done that to Babs before, and she was a bit surprised to discover just how sensitive she was at that spot. Then, after pushing the tits around with his mouth, he started to kiss his way in towards one nipple, progressing with tender kisses in a circular pattern.

Babs got more and more excited as his lips got closer and closer to her pink nubs. She had breast-fed Ned when he was a baby, and the thought of those same lips now licking her tits turned her to fire. Closer and closer his mouth got. Then his tongue flicked out quickly and coated the nipple with saliva, and his lips briefly pressed her teat. It was as if an explosion had been triggered in Babs. The mouth that had suckled her nipple for milk now sucked it for passion.

She moaned. She'd expected him to start sucking, but she hadn't reckoned on the crazy thrill that would course through her body and soul at that moment. Also, she hadn't known what a teaser he was. The first suck was followed by just one more, and then he started to kiss elsewhere on her tits.

"O-h-h-h-h-h!" Her long, passionate groan came to her own ears as if heard at a long distance, as if it came from a creature in some remote forest; a raw animal sound it came. "O-h-h-h. Suck me! Suck me! Is my baby hungry?" She moaned as she felt the pressure of his lips on her tingling nipple once more.

Ned was so busy with her breasts that for awhile he forgot the wonderful cunt that lay hidden from view but came suddenly and vividly to his mind. When that vision of steaming pussy burst into his imagination, he quickly moved his hands to her robe and nightgown, drew them down and away, stripping his mother bare. He lay a hand on the inside of her right thigh, slid it towards her pussy while she ground her asscheeks against the bed in excitement. The sight of her naked body turned him to a wild man. He pressed his thumb against her clit, and she pressed his prick in reply. It was so nice for both of them that each was tempted to just feel the other off. Yet, Babs had done without a prick inside her for a week, and she knew what it was she wanted - good hard bone, smack in the twat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.