She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

After Kris' fuck session with her father, the incestuous couple returned to the living room, where the rest of the family still sat in front of the television set.

Kris and Greg entered the room hand in hand. They were both still flushed with a post-orgasmic afterglow. Their eyes were shining. And there were smiles of satisfaction on their faces. Kris had dressed again so hurriedly that she had unknowingly put her tee-shirt on backwards. And Greg hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on at all.

As the father and daughter rejoined the family, they were greeted with shouts and hoots of understanding laughter.

"Way to go, Dad," Matt said with a grin as he rose and slapped his father on the back. "She's got a great little pussy, hasn't she?"

"I'll say! It's super-tight," Greg said with a chuckle as Kris blushed furiously.

"How was it, Kris?" Jody asked, wide-eyed.

"It was great!" Kris cried.

"Knowing that you two were fucking up a storm in our room made me hornier than hell, Greg!" Maureen said, feeling her pussy drooling with juice.

"Yeah, me too!" Jody said.

And the others all nodded in agreement.

"Well, now, I think we should do something about that," Greg said, looking around at his turned-on family.

"What, Daddy? What?" Jody asked excitedly.

"How about an all-out family-style orgy?" Greg said, grinning as he felt his cock beginning to harden again.

"You mean it, Dad?" Bill asked thickly.

"I sure do," Greg said firmly.

"You mean that even after all the fucking we did, and after coming so hard inside me, you're ready for more fucking?" Kris asked, her eyes raised to her father's.

"That's just what I mean! I can always get it up for my sexy wife and daughters!" Greg said.

"That's what I love most of all about you, Daddy," Jody said, rising and giving her father a big hug and a wet little kiss on his mouth. "You're always horny!"

Within seconds, the entire Baldwin family was standing nakedly in the middle of the living room, cocks hard and pussies dripping with juice.

With a high-pitched squeal of lust, Jody lowered herself to the carpeted floor. She lay on her back and spread her legs wide, fully exposing her wet pussy to her family's gaze.

Greg groaned. He went down on his knees and began to lick his daughter's spread-out pink cunt. His tongue slid up between her wet pussylips while she began to hump her crotch up against his face.

Her father tongue-fucked Jody's little cunt hole for a few minutes while the teenager moaned and writhed beneath him. Then she knew that she could wait no longer. She had to feel her daddy's cock deeply inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, hurry! Fuck your big hard cock into meeee! I have to have it!" Jody cried lustfully.

"Yeah, Daddy, fuck her now!" Kris yelled.

"Go for it, Dad! Fuck her!" both Matt and Bill shouted together.

"Oh, honey, don't keep our little girl waiting," Maureen purred, running her hands over her own tits. "She needs it so bad! Shove your big prick up her cunt!"

And the family moved in on Greg and his daughter, all of them excitedly watching the incestuous couple. Jody reached out for her daddy, pulling him close to her trembling body.

"Okay, watch this, everybody!" Greg husked as he thrust forward from the hips and rammed his cock into Jody's pussy. He fucked the full length of his prick into her with the very first stroke.

"Yessss! Fuck me hard, Daddy! Fuck meeee!" Jody wailed, lifting her little ass up from the floor and fucking back at him with a horny eagerness.

Maureen suddenly moved forward and knelt down next to her husband and daughter. She leaned over Jody, letting her full tits swing lewdly over the teenager's mouth.

"Awwww, Mom," Jody groaned as she reached up and pulled her mother's big tits down to her hungry mouth, sucking fiercely on them, as if searching for the mother's milk which had nourished her as a newborn babe.

She squeezed the woman's tits together and stuffed both nips into her wet mouth, closing her eyes with pleasure as she sucked. All the while, she continued to hump her pussy up against her daddy's crotch. She groaned against her mother's tits as the man's prick fully impaled her pussy with each savage fuck-plunge.

Meanwhile, Bill and Kris fell onto the floor nearby. Bill slid his stiffened middle finger into his sister's pussy hole, fucking it in and out of her.

"Ohhh, that's good," Kris moaned, and she turned her head to watch the incestuous trio nearby while her brother finger-fucked her pussy.

Bill fucked his entire finger in and out of Kris' pussy again and again. His cock grew harder as he felt her pussy muscles tugging on his finger. With a groan, he yanked his finger out of her and mounted the young girl.

"Yesssss, fuck meeeee," Kris whimpered.

"Don't worry, Sis, I'm gonna fuck you, all right!" Bill growled, thrusting his whole cock into the teenager's tight cunt hole and not stopping until his balls slapped up against her upraised ass.

"Jeeeesus, look at everyone," Matt moaned. He was sitting on the couch, stroking his hard-on while he looked from one incestuous coupling to the other.

His eyes grew wide and his breathing became ragged as he watched Jody being fucked by their father while she continued to suck on their mother's big, throbbing tits.

Then he looked back at Bill and Kris, loving the twisted look of lust on his sister's face as she eagerly received every single inch of Bill's hard prickmeat with her clasping pussy.

The young boy ran his fist up and down the length of his hard cock, moaning continually as he grew more and more aroused. He knew that eventually he would have to join in the family orgy. But for now, he found it even more exciting to sit there and watch everyone else while he jerked himself off.

Oh, Daddy, you're fucking me so deliciously with your hard cock! Jody sang out in the silence of her own thoughts, her mouth still busily sucking and nibbling on her mother's firm tits. She closed her eyes and tongued the two stiff nips. Then she sucked them again, chewing on them gently.

"Ahhh, yesss, Jody, keep sucking and biting your mother's tits!. You're turning me on soooo much!" Maureen groaned, her body shaking with incestuous arousal.

"You horny bitches in heat!" Greg growled, his eyes on his little girl's tit-mouthing efforts while he kept fucking his entire cock in and out of her juicy pussy. He felt her cunt muscles gripping the sides of his cock and he lowered his head, beginning to suck on the teenager's aching tits.

Jody's eyes snapped open when she felt her daddy's mouth on her tits. She flashed him a look of pleasure. Then, still sucking on her mother's tits, she glanced around the room. She groaned, the sound muffled by her mother's tit meat as she saw Bill fucking Kris hard. Then, Jody's eyes swung to the couch, and she gasped around her mother's nipples as she watched her little brother's hand pumping up and down his hard-on.

Suddenly, Maureen slipped her tits from her daughter's mouth, and she looked at Matt and his hard cock with a look of longing.

"Ohhh, Matt, you look so lonely over there all by yourself. And your hard-on... what a waste! Don't you want to come over here and dog-fuck your mother?"

"Oh, wow, Mom, do you really mean it?" Matt asked, his hand growing still on his throbbing prick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.