She Blows The Man Down - Cover

She Blows The Man Down

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After reading a pamplet on incest a brother and sister attend a meeting. In order for the brother and sister to join the Incest Club, they both must seduce a member of their own family. While the sister has her heart set on EVERY member of the family and the brother has his heart set on his mom and sister. With all the cummings and goings even the youngest teens see what is happening and join each other for a little tryst.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Novel-Pocketbook  

A few mornings later, Jody awakened and stretched her arms high over her head as she yawned. Then she threw her covers back and nakedly pranced over to her stereo. She was going to perform her daily ritual of calisthenics and aerobics, and then she would have breakfast.

The young girl selected a record with a rousing beat and in seconds the music was throbbing out at her, making her feel alive and excited.

After doing a few stretching exercises to get her muscles limber, Jody began to do a series of calisthenics which would lead into the more fast-paced aerobics she always loved. She did several jumping jacks and then began to do some bending-over exercises, touching her toes each time.

The third time she bent down, she felt a pair of masculine hands running over her naked ass and she gasped in surprise. She straightened and whirled around to face her big brother, Bill. He was naked, too.

"It's you!" she cried.

"Yeah, it's me," Bill said casually. "And from the look on your face, I'd guess that you loved the way I just touched your ass."

"Yeah, it felt good," Jody said with a grin. She reached out and put her hands on her brother's shoulders, drawing him to her.

The two teenagers kissed long and hard, and Bill groaned as he felt her hands all over his body, finally stroking his cock.

"My, what a big hard-on you've got!" Jody cried with another grin. "Now tell your sister what made you so turned on."

"I came in here to talk to you and as soon as I saw you bending over like that with your naked ass sticking out... I got the biggest hard-on ever!" Bill growled.

Jody laughed delightedly. She gripped his cock and stroked it up and down eagerly.

"And just what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" she asked thickly, feeling her body trembling.

"I just wanted to ask you if you don't think it was high time that you and I fucked! After all, you got Dad to pop your cherry the way you wanted. Now, it's my turn, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I agree!" Jody said excitedly. "Any special way you wanna, do it?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, seeing your little ass sticking out so sexily like that gave me ideas..."

"Are you saying what I think you are, Bill?" Jody asked slowly.

"I am if you're thinking that I wanna fuck your sweet little ass," Bill said huskily as he reached behind her with both hands and fondled her smooth asscheeks.

"Oh, wow, Bill, I don't know. No one's ever done that to me! It'll hurt, won't it?" Jody asked, feeling a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Yeah, it will," Bill said with a gleam in his eye.

"You beast!" Jody laughed, poking him in the ribs.

"Don't worry, Sis. From what I understand from the other girls I've ass-fucked, it hurts at first but then it feels really good," Bill said.

"Sorta like when I got my cherry popped?" Jody asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Bill shrugged.

"I do want you to fuck my ass, Bill," the young girl said, feeling her brother's hands squeezing her asscheeks. "It'll be kinda like you're popping my other cherry for me! But I'm a little scared, too, 'cause I know it's gonna hurt!"

"Does that mean that you want me to stop it if hurts you too much?" Bill asked, feeling a pang of disappointment.

"No, silly," Jody laughed, poking him again in his ribs. "It means that if I yell out 'cause it hurts really bad, I don't want you to pay any attention to me. I want you to go right on fucking me until you make us both come!"

Bill grinned gratefully at his sister, admiring her spunk. He pulled her asscheeks wide apart and Jody moaned as she felt the cool air washing over her humid asscrack.

Suddenly, Bill took his hands away from Jody's ass and he spun her around so that her back was facing him.

"Bend over again," he said huskily.

With a little moan, Jody eagerly complied, bending low from her waist.

Again, Bill spread his sister's asscheeks wide apart, revealing the tight little asshole nestled between them.

"Ohhhh, Bill, I really do want this... I really do want you to fuck my virgin ass," she sighed, her small tits dangling.

"I know you do, baby. And don't worry. Once I get started, once I get my cock inside your ass, I won't stop for anything or anyone until we both come!" Bill said excitedly.

Jody's naked asscheeks quivered against her brother's hands as she kept her position, bending at the waist. She still felt a little frightened by the thought of Bill's huge cock fucking into her cherry asshole - but she also felt tremendously excited by the idea.

Bill continued to knead his sister's rounded asscheeks, rubbing and squeezing the soft flesh with his demanding hands. Then he lowered his head.

Suddenly, Jody felt the wet touch of her brother's tongue on her naked ass, sweeping up the full length of her ass crack. She moaned and squirmed, turning on more and more.

As her brother continued to lick her ass, she felt hot tingling sensations in both her asshole and her pussy. She moaned again as he slobbered up inside her widely stretched asscrack. At the same time, his fingers tightened painfully on her asscheeks, spreading them even farther apart.

Bill growled with lust as he gazed hornily at his sister's tightly puckered asshole. Then, without warning, he fucked his stiffened middle finger into that tiny virginal hole, shoving it in until it was buried to the first knuckle.

"Ohhhh, God, that hurts!" Jody squealed, feeling her little rubbery asshole reluctantly yielding to the fucking finger. Her naked asscheeks quivered with pain. She sobbed as she felt her brother's finger worming its way deeper into her resisting asshole, stretching it painfully.

"Jesus, your ass is tight! It's gonna be a real pleasure to shove my cock into it!" Bill grunted, fucking his finger farther into the little hole.

"Aieee!" Jody cried, feeling lances of pain shooting through her. And she had to wonder how much the boy's thick cock would hurt her.

She groaned as she felt Bill withdrawing his stiff finger, letting her stretched-out asshole suck back to its usual virginal tightness. Bill spread the smooth cheeks of her naked ass so far apart now that it felt to Jody as if he were splitting her right in two.

"Mmmm," he moaned, smacking his lips as he gazed down at her sexy little shit hole. "Can't wait to fuck this tight little ass!"

"Oh, God, I'm scared, Bill."

"This is your last chance, Sis. Do you want me to forget about this?"

"Oh, no, Bill, don't do that! I want you to shove your big hard cock up my ass! I want it! I need it! I'm just scared," Jody blubbered, feeling hot tears trailing down her flushed cheeks.

"Good girl," Bill said, patting her ass gently. "And don't forget what I said. Even though it'll probably hurt you at first, you'll end up loving it and begging for more!"

"I-I hope so," the young girl said, her voice quavering with fear and excitement.

With his free hand, Bill gripped the massively swollen length of his hard prick. Its cockhead was purplish and visibly throbbing.

"Ungh, don't think my cock's ever been so hard," Bill groaned.

Jody felt waves of incestuous passion wash over her entire body at her brother's words. And her asshole quivered in anticipation of the fucking she was about to experience.

"Ohhh, Bill, hurry up! Fuck my ass!" she cried whorishly.

"That's better!" Bill said with a hoarse chuckle. "I'm gonna fuck your ass good and hard!"

Jody groaned as she felt the pulsing head of her brother's big cock pressing into the tight split of her ass mounds. She felt her smooth, white asscheeks being painfully forced apart. And she felt the hot, juicy prickhead pushing insistently against her tight little virginal asshole.

The young girl waved her ass about in a fit of incestuous lust for her brother.

Bill watched her sexy actions and he grinned. He really got off on the fact that even though Jody had never been fucked in her ass before, she was desperate to feel his prick inside that tiny hole. He pushed his cockhead harder against her resisting asshole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.